Author Topic: Battle at the Berrics 6  (Read 173761 times)

NowhereInLife

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
Re: Battle at the Berrics 6
« Reply #1440 on: June 08, 2013, 06:16:33 AM »
yeah there's  that baby billionaires clip of everyone's faves nyjah and chaz playing skate on a rail flat to hubba.

but don't watch it, as hatred is not good for your soul. lulz

Edit: Two Baby Millionaires and Dominick S.K.A.T.E. the 5's
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:23:42 AM by NowhereInLife »

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1441 on: June 08, 2013, 06:31:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i think they should do it on ledges soon.
[close]

I wonder if that would work well.
[close]

I'd be super interested in watching that. The only caveat is how long they'd have to slide/grind, because then it's just a game of doing a trick into a stall.
[close]

do it on a ledge over a gap.

Wait... that's actually a really good solution. Kudos for the ingenuity.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1442 on: June 08, 2013, 07:09:09 AM »
I like the idea, but think it would lead to a lot of unwanted injuries

Just willy nilly trying a trick you've never tried on a ledge is a recipe for a gnarly slam

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #1443 on: June 08, 2013, 07:09:37 PM »
yeah there's  that baby billionaires clip of everyone's faves nyjah and chaz playing skate on a rail flat to hubba.

but don't watch it, as hatred is not good for your soul. lulz

Edit: Two Baby Millionaires and Dominick S.K.A.T.E. the 5's

gotdamn these niggas have some ungodly consistency.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

ihitmyheadalot

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1444 on: June 09, 2013, 09:14:00 AM »
This is a little off topic but i didnt feel it warranted a new thread.

Is anyone else annoyed with how the berrics forces you to click on ads simply with how they have every video set so the first click you make on the video forces an ad tab to come up.  That shits nasty. You try to turn the volume up/down and its an ad.  You try to go full screen.. ad.. Pause.. AD!

Berras a dirty ass bitch.

Dick Butkus

« Reply #1445 on: June 09, 2013, 09:17:32 AM »

Is anyone else annoyed with how the berrics forces you to click on ads simply with how they have every video set so the first click you make on the video forces an ad tab to come up.  That shits nasty. You try to turn the volume up/down and its an ad.  You try to go full screen.. ad.. Pause.. AD!

I assume that's the sole reason they make money. Companies usually pay per click (after a base price) on their ads right?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:21:45 AM by Dick Butkus »

Global Moderator

« Reply #1446 on: June 09, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »

Is anyone else annoyed with how the berrics forces you to click on ads simply with how they have every video set so the first click you make on the video forces an ad tab to come up.  That shits nasty. You try to turn the volume up/down and its an ad.  You try to go full screen.. ad.. Pause.. AD!

I'm so sick of seeing posts like this... The berrics provides new skate content daily for free to the viewer. You probably have no real foundation behind your hate for him, you're just jumping on the bandwagon. And no I'm not Steve Berra, I just live in a reality where every business costs money to run, they have to make money in some way to keep it going.

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1447 on: June 09, 2013, 12:12:31 PM »
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Dick Butkus

« Reply #1448 on: June 09, 2013, 12:18:32 PM »

johntsunami

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1449 on: June 09, 2013, 12:36:47 PM »
ya handrail game of skate. I really wanna watch malto do all his same grinds on it

ihitmyheadalot

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1450 on: June 12, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm so sick of seeing posts like this... The berrics provides new skate content daily for free to the viewer. You probably have no real foundation behind your hate for him, you're just jumping on the bandwagon. And no I'm not Steve Berra, I just live in a reality where every business costs money to run, they have to make money in some way to keep it going.

Its not a matter of hating on berra or jumping on any bandwagon.  Honestly i could give a fuck about WHO it was running the berrics.. i just think if you are going to run an add i have to watch at the beginning of the video then why is it when i go "oh i think ill full screen this" or "oops the volume is gonna wake the gf" and i click on a control in the video player i shouldnt have to deal with it going somewhere i dont want to go.  I have no issue with the ads.. i just think its dirty design and sneaky to have someone sneakily "steal" a click that i never intended as such in the first place. 

Joel Wilson

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1451 on: June 13, 2013, 03:00:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Its not a matter of hating on berra or jumping on any bandwagon.  Honestly i could give a fuck about WHO it was running the berrics.. i just think if you are going to run an add i have to watch at the beginning of the video then why is it when i go "oh i think ill full screen this" or "oops the volume is gonna wake the gf" and i click on a control in the video player i shouldnt have to deal with it going somewhere i dont want to go.  I have no issue with the ads.. i just think its dirty design and sneaky to have someone sneakily "steal" a click that i never intended as such in the first place. 

do you not have a mute button?

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1452 on: June 13, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »
WHY THE FUCK IS THIS A 50 PAGE THREAD FUCK I HAVENT EVEN WATCH ONE GAME EXCEPT FOR THAT BRAD CROMER ONE FREE MAX B WE MISS U