Author Topic: Greco commits suicide  (Read 8831 times)

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Greco commits suicide
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 08:18:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Salad grind?
[close]

pretty sure he rode up the bank, switch crooks to fakie.

That's a?  sick ad though, always like seeing what Jim comes up with.?  

OT aside, remember the supra ad of his nollie b/s flip down 15 stairs?!?  Can't wait for that footy
[close]

You're either bad at sarcasm or a fucking idiot.
[close]
you know i got that SJ love for you, but i think you are the one who's bad at sarcasm in this situation.
[close]

Hahaha, as if I should even have to clarify (thanks tangar) I was being sarcastic. What I will do, Nallid, is give you an "E for effort" on your sarcasm detection skills.

Obviously it's switch crooks from the bank to pop over onto to the sidewalk.  You can tell by the way his upper body is leaning.  

All the same, the ad is pretty majestical, we can agree?

You idiot. Do you seriously think that's what he did? Obviously he did a gigantic fakie chinese ollie off of that pile of plants and dirt, so its like a fakie switch crook to pop over.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

AnotherHardDayAtTheOffice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 02:27:31 AM »
Bringing it, not singing it.

DJ

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Salad grind?
[close]

pretty sure he rode up the bank, switch crooks to fakie.

That's a?  sick ad though, always like seeing what Jim comes up with.?  

OT aside, remember the supra ad of his nollie b/s flip down 15 stairs?!?  Can't wait for that footy
[close]

You're either bad at sarcasm or a fucking idiot.
[close]
you know i got that SJ love for you, but i think you are the one who's bad at sarcasm in this situation.
[close]

Hahaha, as if I should even have to clarify (thanks tangar) I was being sarcastic. What I will do, Nallid, is give you an "E for effort" on your sarcasm detection skills.

Obviously it's switch crooks from the bank to pop over onto to the sidewalk.  You can tell by the way his upper body is leaning.  

All the same, the ad is pretty majestical, we can agree?
[close]

You idiot. Do you seriously think that's what he did? Obviously he did a gigantic fakie chinese ollie off of that pile of plants and dirt, so its like a fakie switch crook to pop over.

Ahh touche Gip.  Thank you.

Now the real question is:

On the bigspin out, did he pivot around on two wheels, or was it fully rotated? 

And at the risk of this getting stupider, I'M JOKING, we know Jim fully rotates his bigspins