Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2370774 times)

Deepern0ah

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #7380 on: January 18, 2018, 08:09:59 AM »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #7381 on: January 18, 2018, 09:00:07 AM »
When do those green/gum blazers drop? Def getting those as my next skate shoe.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 01:19:36 PM by Stoop Kid 2.0 »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #7382 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:49 PM »
Seems like Kevin Bradley’s got a couple coming out soon

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7383 on: January 23, 2018, 11:40:44 PM »
Those are clean. Tumbled leather looks nice.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #7384 on: January 23, 2018, 11:59:23 PM »
The air force 2 is so bad that even the supreme version is on the outlets in Portugal, for 60€ and no one buys them still.

Those dunks look cool tho.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7385 on: January 24, 2018, 12:47:09 AM »
The air force 2 is so bad that even the supreme version is on the outlets in Portugal, for 60€ and no one buys them still.

Agree about AF2, but those colors were pretty outlandish.   How hard would it be for Nike to do an sb AF1?   They already have a Vulc version that would translate pretty easily

venture5.8

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rep: 10
« Reply #7386 on: January 24, 2018, 09:01:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Agree about AF2, but those colors were pretty outlandish.   How hard would it be for Nike to do an sb AF1?   They already have a Vulc version that would translate pretty easily
I just think the af2 looks pretty bad. would skate the brown supreme ones, wouldn't pay more than 55 for them

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7387 on: January 24, 2018, 11:39:36 AM »
If you scroll through the Kevin Bradley dunk highs they appear to be a rub off like the AJ1 x Lance
Mountain’s.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

CINCINNATI

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #7388 on: January 24, 2018, 12:00:45 PM »
If you scroll through the Kevin Bradley dunk highs they appear to be a rub off like the AJ1 x Lance
Mountain’s.

hopefully itll be one blue and one red shoe like the lance's too

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #7389 on: January 24, 2018, 12:22:51 PM »
Mountain’s.

I noticed this, but it only looks like it's on the top of the toe. the layers on the sides are just scuffed up white leather??

venture5.8

• Rep: 10
« Reply #7390 on: January 24, 2018, 04:23:33 PM »
Mountain’s.
or he just bled on it to get peoples hopes up

rob

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • Lance Mountain
« Reply #7391 on: January 24, 2018, 09:13:51 PM »
Guys I just realized looking at my Nike sb check solars that they’re basically another of Nike’s way of not paying royalties like the janoskis look alike

The check solar is a cheap prod 9 vr with just a different grip. Check solar with the koston grip and prod 9 vr with the horizontal herring
yes

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7392 on: January 25, 2018, 11:52:15 AM »
I really like the mix of materials/textures on those Kevin Bradley AF2's, and of course all white is flawless, but I just think the AF2 is a bad design.

I doubt the colours bleed like the Lance Mountain dunks, with them you could kind of see the colour even when they were fresh out of the box. That was a really cool feature though.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7393 on: January 25, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »
Guys I just realized looking at my Nike sb check solars that they’re basically another of Nike’s way of not paying royalties like the janoskis look alike

The check solar is a cheap prod 9 vr with just a different grip. Check solar with the koston grip and prod 9 vr with the horizontal herring

The Janoski is supposed to the Portmore, Project BA was the Nike SB Ghost, Solar Check is supposed to the the Koston's.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Rocko

• Rep: 38
« Reply #7395 on: January 25, 2018, 08:58:59 PM »

Black decon dunks look good

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7396 on: January 25, 2018, 09:07:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

The Janoski is supposed to the Portmore, Project BA was the Nike SB Ghost, Solar Check is supposed to the the Koston's.

They’re price point versions too.  It’s not some insidious scheme on Nikes part.  If it were you might see a lot more of them and a lot less of the pro’s shoes.   

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
« Reply #7397 on: January 25, 2018, 09:25:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

They’re price point versions too.  It’s not some insidious scheme on Nikes part.  If it were you might see a lot more of them and a lot less of the pro’s shoes.

ya i saw those nike sb ghost in real life and would never wear them.. this is coming from someone who had about 20 pairs of the BA's
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7398 on: January 25, 2018, 09:43:56 PM »
https://news.nike.com/footwear/poler-x-nike-sb-janoski-slip-on

Going back to its Oregon roots, Nike SB has teamed up again with local Northwest brand Poler to deliver the ultimate laid-back Janoski.

Influenced by the idea of “business in the front, party in the back,” the soft blue premium suede upper paired with the pink sole gives this shoe a bit of flare. A distinctive Poler-designed character embossed on the heel pays homage to the brand's roots and the thought of the everyman’s approach to skateboarding.

The debossed Janoski logo on the tongue and the flattened seams streamline the fitted look.

The Poler x Nike SB Janoski Slip-On will be available in limited quantities on February 3 on nike.com and at select retailers.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #7399 on: January 25, 2018, 10:07:34 PM »
how the fuck is Poler still in business

metsuri

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #7400 on: January 26, 2018, 01:01:25 AM »

They make those sleeping bags that you can wear and walk around with. They look like they're great for outdoor drinking.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #7401 on: January 26, 2018, 02:16:40 AM »
Black decon dunks look good

Yeah I'm into these.

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #7402 on: January 26, 2018, 04:25:53 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They make those sleeping bags that you can wear and walk around with. They look like they're great for outdoor drinking.

as someone who goes camping most poler stuff isn't that great, most gear isn't waterproof, can't speak to how their tents are but why would you pay $250 for a tent when you can pay $75 for a name brand one that isn't 7,283 colors?

as someone who enjoys to party with their friends and glamp (glam camp) every once in a while the napsack sleeping bag thing was the best drunk $50 purchase i've ever made. if i'm going to be crashing with someone and they mention that a bed might not be available, don't even care, throw me on the couch in this thing and i'll be chilling. it isn't that warm though. definitely wouldn't go camping in some oregon winter in that thing.

this being said, i fuck with poler
good come sausage

CINCINNATI

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #7403 on: January 26, 2018, 04:53:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

as someone who goes camping most poler stuff isn't that great, most gear isn't waterproof, can't speak to how their tents are but why would you pay $250 for a tent when you can pay $75 for a name brand one that isn't 7,283 colors?

as someone who enjoys to party with their friends and glamp (glam camp) every once in a while the napsack sleeping bag thing was the best drunk $50 purchase i've ever made. if i'm going to be crashing with someone and they mention that a bed might not be available, don't even care, throw me on the couch in this thing and i'll be chilling. it isn't that warm though. definitely wouldn't go camping in some oregon winter in that thing.

i thought some of the poler stuff was made by MSR? that shits expensive. my hubba hubba set me back major bills when i bought it originally.

also, bring back the nike verona. the chet slip on editions with the jordan elephant print were fucking godly. cant believe i sold them

concerned_parent

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #7404 on: January 26, 2018, 06:29:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i thought some of the poler stuff was made by MSR? that shits expensive. my hubba hubba set me back major bills when i bought it originally.

also, bring back the nike verona. the chet slip on editions with the jordan elephant print were fucking godly. cant believe i sold them

oh as far as the actual camping gear goes, i'm not sure. i know i've had rucksacks and rolltops from them and while they look very cool they aren't the most functional camping bags. i did have one rain jacket from them that wasn't bad but some dickwad stole it from me at a bar...
good come sausage

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
« Reply #7405 on: January 26, 2018, 11:09:55 AM »
Sorry if this isn't the place for this, but I have a pair of the Soulland Fri.Day Dunks both Hi and Low for cheap on Ebay, size 8.5 brand new. If anyone wants, let me know I can send you the links.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #7406 on: January 26, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »

Social media "figures" making camping fun again

Also the last poler x nike shoe was miles better. Fuck the Janoski

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1058
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #7407 on: January 26, 2018, 06:15:30 PM »
For A slip on janoski the material and embossing looks nice.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7408 on: January 26, 2018, 10:32:42 PM »
because they sponsor Nora?
No joke though I have one of their first runs of vests that they did and it's pretty solid/ has lasted me quite a few years now!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

SonictheHedgehog

• Rep: -14
« Reply #7409 on: January 29, 2018, 06:34:30 AM »
Got a pair of Dunk Elite Highs and good lord it was hard to get my foot in. Haven't even tried with socks yet.
wash uffize drive me to firenze