Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2358546 times)

MFS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2013, 09:49:47 AM »
They better not fuck with Dunks or im gonna go down to Oregon and fuck some people up.

Jejenhausen

• Rep: -72
  • This is good news
« Reply #241 on: April 16, 2013, 02:39:07 AM »
just quietly,

Koston 2's are holding up really really well compared to the old ones.

look much better on the foot than I thought.

No complaints.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #242 on: April 16, 2013, 10:25:01 AM »

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #243 on: April 16, 2013, 02:26:20 PM »

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

darbuzz

• Rep: 2
« Reply #244 on: April 16, 2013, 06:28:12 PM »
Could any of you guys help me? I want to get there veronas but i cant really tell what this material is...think it would hold up?

http://www.routeone.co.uk/nike-skateboarding-vrona-skate-shoes-12.html

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #245 on: April 16, 2013, 08:36:21 PM »

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

• Rep: 12
« Reply #246 on: April 16, 2013, 11:10:04 PM »
woah truly a #swag overload from this thread

DeputyDoses

• Rep: 4
  • I look like Mel Gibson
« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2013, 11:23:35 PM »
I would skate some Veronas, as long as the materials are quality. That's gotta be the best shoe I've seen drop (or re-release, rather) from Nike in years.

darbuzz

« Reply #248 on: April 17, 2013, 05:23:20 AM »
Can anyone tell me what material this is?

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #249 on: April 17, 2013, 07:29:32 AM »
Looks like canvas, but that layered canvas that nike use sometimes which actually holds up allright

darbuzz

« Reply #250 on: April 17, 2013, 04:25:12 PM »
Thanks finknoos!  ;D

The Math Professor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #251 on: April 18, 2013, 03:01:43 PM »
Expand Quote
are those Veronas sbs?
[close]

yes and no. there will be "SB" versions and non-"SB" versions of the Verona.
Holiday 13 is the last season there is a "SB" line and a non-"SB" line.
All shoes coming out of NIKE's Action division will have the SB logo on them for Spring 14.
All the pro-models, all the P-Rod branded shoes, all the big fat shoes at JC Penney, all of the Blazer LR's at FootLocker, all the Janoski's at Pac Sun, etc will all have the SB brand mark.

And they just dropped Beach?  That's fucked up.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #252 on: April 19, 2013, 08:19:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
are those Veronas sbs?
[close]

yes and no. there will be "SB" versions and non-"SB" versions of the Verona.
Holiday 13 is the last season there is a "SB" line and a non-"SB" line.
All shoes coming out of NIKE's Action division will have the SB logo on them for Spring 14.
All the pro-models, all the P-Rod branded shoes, all the big fat shoes at JC Penney, all of the Blazer LR's at FootLocker, all the Janoski's at Pac Sun, etc will all have the SB brand mark.

[close]
?  And they just dropped Beach??  That's fucked up.

Whack, he's not anywhere on the team page i just noticed...but i bet he can get anything he wants through Staba, all those Mental guys seemed to be on nike flow...but he might be like fuck them, Beach doesn't seem like a guy who can be bought or sold.

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #253 on: April 19, 2013, 01:13:31 PM »
Can't believe I never seen this thread.  Luckily, there's already a post new shoes thread, so, lets fix this thread.

The Nike Hillbilly: The flick you get from these is incredible.

The Nike Moonshine: No sacrifice to board feel here.

Skeletons for the hesh kids.

New dunks.
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #254 on: April 19, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »

Forgot about these
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

Will Easley

« Reply #255 on: April 19, 2013, 02:44:45 PM »
Can't believe I never seen this thread.  Luckily, there's already a post new shoes thread, so, lets fix this thread.

Still cant believe this thread even exists. after all that weak ass complaining about too many Nikes in the upcoming shoe thread, only to realize that this shit aint even jumpin like that. shit be on the 2nd page of the shoes & gear boards all the time now, which brings me to my next point, its not even stickied! So SLAP tryna bring back Jim Crowe laws to tha shoe game now? A handful of fuckboys complain about too many nikes in the main shoe thread & get their wishes granted, yet we still got T-Racer running around here starting the worst of threads?

ZEBRA

« Reply #256 on: April 19, 2013, 04:09:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Still cant believe this thread even exists. after all that weak ass complaining about too many Nikes in the upcoming shoe thread, only to realize that this shit aint even jumpin like that. shit be on the 2nd page of the shoes & gear boards all the time now, which brings me to my next point, its not even stickied! So SLAP tryna bring back Jim Crowe laws to tha shoe game now? A handful of fuckboys complain about too many nikes in the main shoe thread & get their wishes granted, yet we still got T-Racer running around here starting the worst of threads?

Yet, everyone that hates it, including you, keeps bumping it. Wonder why..... ::)

This shit is 10 pages long. That's 10 pages in the Upcoming Shoe thread. That ridiculous to me.

Will Easley

« Reply #257 on: April 19, 2013, 05:34:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yet, everyone that hates it, including you, keeps bumping it. Wonder why..... ::)

This shit is 10 pages long. That's 10 pages in the Upcoming Shoe thread. That ridiculous to me.

gimme a break you could EASILY do the exact same thing with a vans or adidas thread. might as well put em all together.

Particleboard Penguin

• Rep: 10
« Reply #258 on: April 20, 2013, 10:48:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

gimme a break you could EASILY do the exact same thing with a vans or adidas thread. might as well put em all together.
Really, a good portion of the 10 pages is just complaining about how stupid this is.

ZEBRA

« Reply #259 on: April 20, 2013, 07:57:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Really, a good portion of the 10 pages is just complaining about how stupid this is.

Very true. Like I said, people who hate it keep bumping it.

If you want everything to be in one thread, stop bumping it.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2013, 10:05:15 AM »
Supreme x Nike SB Tennis Classic Collection
April 25 release.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #261 on: April 22, 2013, 10:35:18 AM »
thats some real wack shoes!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #262 on: April 22, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »

I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 04:54:57 PM by smokecrack »

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #264 on: April 22, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »
The all suede puffy tounge tennis classic is still my favorite Nike SB ever. I don't think they sold for shit though...this Supreme collabo doesn't do em' justice

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #265 on: April 22, 2013, 01:54:38 PM »
That BA shoe looks so sick, I cant wait for it to drop

• Rep: 12
« Reply #266 on: April 22, 2013, 08:54:50 PM »
S W A G

ZEBRA

« Reply #267 on: April 22, 2013, 10:01:08 PM »
The B.A.'s are gonna retail for like $110, aren't they?? Pay an extra $20 to stunt on everyone at the skateshop before they actually drop. Sounds worth it to me. Haha

shit_for_brains

« Reply #268 on: April 23, 2013, 03:13:36 AM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=67531.msg1897512#msg1897512 date=1366657709
The all suede puffy tounge tennis classic is still my favorite Nike SB ever. I don't think they sold for shit though...this Supreme collabo doesn't do em' justice

I had so many pairs of the brown/gum and navy/whatever off white thing classics. I love that shoe.

Fake Tits

« Reply #269 on: April 23, 2013, 04:38:28 AM »
Those BA shoes look so good.

And those Nike cons CK2 is wearing are the shit. Love to get a pair.  The blue colourway Tate posted are tits.

I knew I'd seen Mr Fongstarr somewhere before. NT.