Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2358134 times)

Bensquirts and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #870 on: December 17, 2013, 04:07:05 PM »
That shoe Daryl posted wasn't from the SB line.  It's a soccer shoe they already sell.  Just like the Gato was already a shoe they sold, just gave it a couple "SB" bells and whistles and Boom!  "New Shoe"

The Janoski pictured above with the Lunar sole also comes in all Black, and Camo with Gum sole, along with the one pictured for the first drop.

They're also doing a Koston 1 Mid that looks really sick.  I always like the way the koston 1 skated, just wanted a little more support for my old ass ankles.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #871 on: December 17, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
That shoe Daryl posted wasn't from the SB line.  It's a soccer shoe they already sell.  Just like the Gato was already a shoe they sold, just gave it a couple "SB" bells and whistles and Boom!  "New Shoe"

The Janoski pictured above with the Lunar sole also comes in all Black, and Camo with Gum sole, along with the one pictured for the first drop.

They're also doing a Koston 1 Mid that looks really sick.  I always like the way the koston 1 skated, just wanted a little more support for my old ass ankles.

yeah, but the caption was "@nikesb" with a thumbs up, so probably more soccer style shoes are to come based on the popularity of the gato

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #872 on: December 17, 2013, 04:43:37 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yeah, but the caption was "@nikesb" with a thumbs up, so probably more soccer style shoes are to come based on the popularity of the gato
Right.  I took that post as "This shoe is sick, do something with it."  but maybe thats trying to read between the lines to hard.

dask8d00d

« Reply #873 on: December 17, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »

aint that some shit, i remember posting this picture saying that they were mids & nobody believed me cuz i was tripping on acid when i posted it, lol.

also whats the name of the soccer shoe that daryl posted?

Safariferrari

• Rep: 41
« Reply #874 on: December 17, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »

Some b/w lunar janoskis on top, koston2 max, and a new snakeskin BA.

Koston 1 mids.

The mid top soccer shoes Daryl posted may have been these Tiempo 94 mids.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #875 on: December 17, 2013, 04:58:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That shoe Daryl posted wasn't from the SB line. �It's a soccer shoe they already sell. �Just like the Gato was already a shoe they sold, just gave it a couple "SB" bells and whistles and Boom! �"New Shoe"

They're also doing a Koston 1 Mid that looks really sick. �I always like the way the koston 1 skated, just wanted a little more support for my old ass ankles.
[close]

[close]
Right.� I took that post as "This shoe is sick, do something with it."� but maybe thats trying to read between the lines to hard.

Well Ishod said something about doing "research and development" for nike the other day, and all he's been wearing recently are the Gato's, so who knows.  

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #876 on: December 17, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »

Koston 1 mids.

yeah that's them
MY MAN COMING THROUGH WITH THE GOODS
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:31:06 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

b.v.

« Reply #877 on: December 17, 2013, 05:01:56 PM »
These just arrived at the shop for me, fit kind of narrow and obviously the crazy color but am stoked to skate a pair.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #878 on: December 17, 2013, 05:15:20 PM »
Those fucking air max Koston's look so dope. One of the few mash ups by Nike that look solid. That light blue one is going to sell like hot cakes.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #879 on: December 17, 2013, 05:31:34 PM »

This is phenomenal news. SHIT YEAH. I love the Koston 1 to skate and to chill. I've always wanted to see it as a mid. The blue pair in Wil's pic look unbelievable.

Any release date info?

EDIT: And I'd definitely skate in those Tiempo Mids. I would just trim that long tongue back.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 05:35:29 PM by heritage »

petkom

• Rep: 3
« Reply #880 on: December 17, 2013, 05:32:29 PM »
Those fucking air max Koston's look so dope. One of the few mash ups by Nike that look solid. That light blue one is going to sell like hot cakes.

I think I'll be getting them too, when are those dropping?

ben shraider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
« Reply #881 on: December 17, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »

Koston 1 mids.

Damn, all of those look sick. The Janoskis especially look really fresh and skateable.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 07:31:15 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #882 on: December 17, 2013, 07:32:43 PM »
These just arrived at the shop for me, fit kind of narrow and obviously the crazy color but am stoked to skate a pair.

I like the gray pair, hope to check out a pair at my local shop soon.

Forgot that is the new SB color box now.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #883 on: December 17, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
Expand Quote

Koston 1 mids.

[close]
yeah that's them
MY MAN COMING THROUGH WITH THE GOODS

without that nike swoosh they'd look just like Ipaths. I like that a lot.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #884 on: December 17, 2013, 07:59:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think I'll be getting them too, when are those dropping?

I think the first colors of the AM Janoski and Koston are for Summer 2014.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 08:01:08 PM by Bubblegum Tate »
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #885 on: December 18, 2013, 02:11:04 PM »
Is it me or the Janoski lunarlon tongue look weird?
Also didn't want to buy Nike anymore but some koston mid could make me change my mind...

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #886 on: December 18, 2013, 05:05:16 PM »

Damn!!! Feelin all those shoes. Not a big Janoski guy - I've never owned a pair and have owned various nike sb's. those koston max's look really nice for a non-skate shoe.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 09:12:42 PM by Bubblegum Tate »
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65505
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #887 on: December 19, 2013, 02:04:11 AM »

I'm not a big shoe swag elitist, but those really look terrible. Hope they skate better than they look...
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #888 on: December 19, 2013, 05:21:14 AM »
I don't think the shoe looks all that bad, but that color is complete shite!

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #889 on: December 19, 2013, 09:19:11 AM »
Nothing to do with a Nike new releases, but I noticed in Chronicles the main shoes of choice were Janoski and Blazer. Theotis had one or two tricks in Dunks and a line in the P Rod 6, but that's it. It's always interesting to me to see what those guys choose to skate in from the entire line.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #890 on: December 19, 2013, 10:06:34 AM »
Nothing to do with a Nike new releases, but I noticed in Chronicles the main shoes of choice were Janoski and Blazer. Theotis had one or two tricks in Dunks and a line in the P Rod 6, but that's it. It's always interesting to me to see what those guys choose to skate in from the entire line.

Theotis' whole part was either in P Rod 6's or P Rod 7's, he never wears the Janoski's

heritage

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #891 on: December 19, 2013, 10:24:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Theotis' whole part was either in P Rod 6's or P Rod 7's, he never wears the Janoski's

No doubt. He did have one or two tricks in Dunks, but it was mostly the P Rod shoes. Just always interesting seeing a Nike guy (without a shoe) not wearing Janoski. I was kind of surprised not to see anyone in Kostons.

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
« Reply #892 on: December 19, 2013, 10:27:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No doubt. He did have one or two tricks in Dunks, but it was mostly the P Rod shoes. Just always interesting seeing a Nike guy (without a shoe) not wearing Janoski. I was kind of surprised not to see anyone in Kostons.

Brock shredded in the K2 here and there...
hardly art, hardly starving

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #893 on: December 19, 2013, 10:30:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ohh, I thought you were implying everyone mostly wore Janoski's or Blazers.
I'm psyched Donovon wears Blazers, hopefully that shoe never goes away. And honestly Koston is the only one I've seen wear the Koston 2's, with the exception of Brock sometimes (now he wears the BA), which doesn't suprise me because that shoe is awful compared to the 1.

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #894 on: December 19, 2013, 11:18:55 AM »

Holy shit this bummed me out on Nike. No offense to you but godDAMN that is one ugly ass shoe
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:13:34 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • PHILA
« Reply #895 on: December 19, 2013, 11:31:56 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Holy shit this bummed me out on Nike. No offense to you but godDAMN that is one ugly ass shoe

im offended
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 12:13:39 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

Lance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #896 on: December 19, 2013, 11:41:50 AM »
Bad Color way, but the shoes is comfy as fuck.   World Cup Color ways are sick

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

dask8d00d

« Reply #898 on: December 19, 2013, 02:44:11 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsddUG18X8I

The "ultimate" shoe review by Benson lol.

Anyone got pics of these in other color ways beside highlighter yellow?

dickcakes

• Rep: 25
« Reply #899 on: December 19, 2013, 03:32:16 PM »
lol that nigga benson got me dying