Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 1081448 times)

noileum

• Rep: 25
Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #1470 on: May 12, 2014, 03:10:53 AM »
yup them grey\gums are truly delightful

when they droppin

drewdown

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1471 on: May 12, 2014, 09:04:54 AM »
Anyone know when the janoski lunarlons (b/w) are going to drop?  
Tomorrow :)

http://nikeinc.com/news/effortless-the-nike-sb-lunar-stefan-janoski

Ty man but I can't find them on nike.com for the life of me and from what I can tell they haven't been released in the US yet, only Europe??
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 09:09:14 AM by drewdown »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1472 on: May 12, 2014, 09:09:27 AM »
just saw these two also, sorry if ABP (taken from http://www.nikeblog.com/2014/04/24/nike-lunar-stefan-janoski-two-colorways/).

really like the grey/gum but I'm a sucker for gum soles

These look like something the girls on that show "Dance Moms" would wear while dancing to "2 Legit 2 Qwit"

boardnews

• Rep: -12
    • BOARDNEWS
« Reply #1473 on: May 12, 2014, 09:22:45 AM »
Anyone know when the janoski lunarlons (b/w) are going to drop?  
Tomorrow :)

http://nikeinc.com/news/effortless-the-nike-sb-lunar-stefan-janoski

Ty man but I can't find them on nike.com for the life of me and from what I can tell they haven't been released in the US yet, only Europe??
I talked with Nike SB distributor and he told me that Lunar Janoskis now are Quickstrike for few skateshops worldwide and official release will be in July

www.skatebn.com

@MRBOARDNEWS ON INSTAGRAM

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #1474 on: May 12, 2014, 11:32:37 AM »
Gumsole lunarlon is the best thing Nike has made in years. Those grey ones will be mine.

b.v.

« Reply #1475 on: May 12, 2014, 12:43:46 PM »
Are you guys all aware retail on Lunar Janoski's is $110?

Firebert

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -39
    • WEEKEND skateboards
« Reply #1476 on: May 12, 2014, 01:03:29 PM »

Of course, dude. It's mom's money, anyways!
I've hated immigrants ever since I got here.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1477 on: May 12, 2014, 03:36:10 PM »
usually you can wait a couple months and find them on sale somewhere. I dont even know whens the last time i paid full price for some nikes i usually get shit in the $40-$75 range for a shoe that lasts months. i bet you can find those shits for like $85 two months after they come out. Ive been saying they need to make a cupsole janoski for the longest so i like them. dont know if id actually ever end up buy them myself, but i know that silhouette on a performance cupsole should skate pretty damn good.

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -121
« Reply #1478 on: May 12, 2014, 03:47:14 PM »
usually you can wait a couple months and find them on sale somewhere. I dont even know whens the last time i paid full price for some nikes i usually get shit in the $40-$75 range for a shoe that lasts months. i bet you can find those shits for like $85 two months after they come out. Ive been saying they need to make a cupsole janoski for the longest so i like them. dont know if id actually ever end up buy them myself, but i know that silhouette on a performance cupsole should skate pretty damn good.

u outlet shopping ass bum. getcha paper up, #2014SWAG #2014SK8LIFE #WE_BALLIN_WILL_NOT
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1479 on: May 12, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »

u outlet shopping ass bum. getcha paper up, #2014SWAG #2014SK8LIFE #WE_BALLIN_WILL_NOT

if i wanted to ball on your clown ass I would take you my favorite stair spot or show you my exotic weed collection. We could also play basketball forreal and im pretty sure id beat you in that too if you really wanna take it there, but dont even come at me with this "i get money" nonsense because im smart enough to not pay more for something than i have to  ::)

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #1480 on: May 12, 2014, 04:30:15 PM »

if i wanted to ball on your clown ass I would take you my favorite stair spot or show you my exotic weed collection. We could also play basketball forreal and im pretty sure id beat you in that too if you really wanna take it there, but dont even come at me with this "i get money" nonsense because im smart enough to not pay more for something than i have to  ::)

first of all you need to relax, im just giving you a hard time. im a sucker for a nike sale too :P

youd definitely beat me at basketball. your "weed collection" wouldnt do much for me though, you happened to say this to someone who has a history similar the person two or three guys up (maybe more depending on the pyramid) from who you get your stuff from.

youll always be diet drake to me <3  #LIGHTSKINNEDBROTHAS2012
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:34:34 PM by Aidan Clarke »
#crackkka

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1481 on: May 12, 2014, 04:38:46 PM »

if i wanted to ball on your clown ass I would take you my favorite stair spot or show you my exotic weed collection. We could also play basketball forreal and im pretty sure id beat you in that too if you really wanna take it there, but dont even come at me with this "i get money" nonsense because im smart enough to not pay more for something than i have to  ::)

first of all you need to relax, im just giving you a hard time. im a sucker for a nike sale too :P

youd definitely beat me at basketball. your "weed collection" wouldnt do much for me though, you happened to say this to someone who has a history similar the person two or three guys up (maybe more depending on the pyramid) from who you get your stuff from.

??? ??? ??? My local dispensary? Im a state-registered MMJ patient man i have absolutely no idea who you're referring to? Are you high? *walks away nervously*
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 04:42:20 PM by W.easley »

Aidan Clarke

« Reply #1482 on: May 12, 2014, 05:39:03 PM »

??? ??? ??? My local dispensary? Im a state-registered MMJ patient man i have absolutely no idea who you're referring to? Are you high? *walks away nervously*

i thought you were from new york. we dont have dispensaries, we have industrial park warehouses. what i touch down on is sold in dispensaries in the states that have them though, i even get the bullshit ass weed lollipops and butter and all that dumb shit.

i dont get high though
#crackkka

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1483 on: May 12, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »

Alternatively:

I have a full-time job that allows expendable income with which I can purchase things to enjoy.

b.v.

« Reply #1484 on: May 12, 2014, 09:34:04 PM »

Alternatively:

I have a full-time job that allows expendable income with which I can purchase things to enjoy.
For sure, me too. Just haven't willing spent that much on shoes to skate ever, and people seemed to be eagerly awaiting them at that price.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #1485 on: May 13, 2014, 12:52:51 AM »
Damn $110 US, Oneshots retail down here for $160 which is insane for a skate shoe, could only imagine how the janoskis are gonna be priced

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1486 on: May 13, 2014, 08:59:45 AM »
After skating the Oneshot and the Project BA, I have no problem spending that money on a shoe I won't skate. My chiller Janoskis have lasted almost 2 years, so I can only imagine the lunarlon will be even better.

I've wanted a casual shoe with substantial support that doesn't look like a mall walker for forever. I was about to buy a pair of Swingtips online before I saw these. I hope my shop gets them soon.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #1487 on: May 13, 2014, 03:12:59 PM »
Man, if you want a chiller that's really easy on your feet, get some Rosh Runs by Nike. You look like an accountant/spaceman but they're so comfortable and really breathable. 

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1488 on: May 13, 2014, 03:26:48 PM »
Man, if you want a chiller that's really easy on your feet, get some Rosh Runs by Nike. You look like an accountant/spaceman but they're so comfortable and really breathable. 

Have you seen the new slip-on versions? lol i actually kinda fucks with those pretty heavy. If i ever saw the right color way on sale id pick up a pair.

The FreeRun/AirMax sole they use on these R&R models is great tho. I got the prod7 hyperfuse Hi's and they're basically an all-purpose athletic shoe. I use em for working out, hiking, or whenever i know ima be on my feet all day. Ill probably end up picking up the black/white janoski max's eventually

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1084
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #1489 on: May 13, 2014, 09:01:08 PM »
Release Date: 06/01/14
Price: $108

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1490 on: May 14, 2014, 07:43:44 AM »
House of Cards Dunks?

Or Captain America/DOOMs haha

Either way, not bad but I wish the stars and blue weren't so stark against the black.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 07:45:55 AM by McCly »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1158
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1491 on: May 14, 2014, 02:36:22 PM »
House of Cards Dunks?

Or Captain America/DOOMs haha

Either way, not bad but I wish the stars and blue weren't so stark against the black.

They should call them "Hey, Sailor!" dunks.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #1492 on: May 15, 2014, 12:26:47 PM »

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1493 on: May 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM »
Ayyyy those lunar janoskis look NICE. reminds me of the old phoenix suns uniforms

drewdown

• Rep: -13
« Reply #1494 on: May 15, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »
Its cool that the IMHO the best looking nike SB's have been the janoskis and now they are still are with the lunarlon soles.

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #1495 on: May 15, 2014, 03:32:23 PM »
Nah^.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
  • PHILA
« Reply #1496 on: May 15, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »

heard from friends that these skate great

Widdipeye

• Rep: -3
« Reply #1497 on: May 15, 2014, 05:59:24 PM »

heard from friends that these skate great
those look amazing. Ive always been into shoe that skate great, look great and very comfortable. Im gonna have to get these. The black and white look soild

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1498 on: May 15, 2014, 07:58:29 PM »

Alternatively:

I recently learned that money can be exchanged for goods and services. The world has become a much friendlier place since then.

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1084
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me