Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2358006 times)

AnthonyHawkins, SupremePizza and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

@thewilleasley

Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #1500 on: May 27, 2014, 01:28:24 PM »
damn looks much better in that simple grey colorway than all the other ones ive seen but i still aint really fucking with em. They probably skate well enough but the 7's are still his best looking shoe by 100 miles. I dont even know why they brought up the jordan shit when 7's are CLEARLY more inspired by that than these are. this shit just looks like Nike trying to stamp Paul's name on super expensive tech-shoe

hopefully the 7's get the Busenitz/Koston 1 treatment and continue to come out with more colors while these are out as well because those are seriously the most slept on shoe at Nike right now. I dunno how all you dunk enthusiasts let them slip under your radar i skated dunks religiously for years & now Id never skate them again after the 7's.  I dont think any other shoe they have is as well rounded performance-wise and as stylish as anything else in their lineup
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:30:57 PM by W.easley »

Stoop Kid 2.0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #1501 on: May 27, 2014, 01:43:05 PM »
Does he seriously think that piss poor excuse for a moustache looks good?

foureyedjim

« Reply #1502 on: May 27, 2014, 02:18:23 PM »

2014 is the year of the pedo stache for skateboarding (as well as pedophilic activity)

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #1504 on: May 27, 2014, 03:07:29 PM »
Little more info on the shoes photo posted on the previous page.

NIKE SB LUNAR ONESHOT WORLD CUP QS

i trust the photos from Premier much more than CCS, so I'm assuming that those are the actual production model and these photos from CCS were just samples? 

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1505 on: May 27, 2014, 03:25:43 PM »
That shoe is tech as fuck.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #1506 on: May 27, 2014, 04:30:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2014 is the year of the pedo stache for skateboarding (as well as pedophilic activity)

Pedo staches and bucket hats. Skateboard fashion is hot this year.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #1507 on: May 27, 2014, 05:16:44 PM »

tbh, I dont know what to think about this shoes, but I think is GREAT to have an ANIMAL-FRIENDLY shoe.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #1508 on: May 27, 2014, 05:56:24 PM »
Can we have a separate thread for Vegans to be pussies in please?

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #1509 on: May 28, 2014, 12:40:31 AM »
Can we have a separate thread for Vegans to be pussies in please?
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #1510 on: May 28, 2014, 12:44:01 AM »

tbh, I dont know what to think about this shoes, but I think is GREAT to have an ANIMAL-FRIENDLY shoe.

On a side note, these are some of the most disgusting, hideous shoes ive ever seen, for any shoe company. Granted, all eight shoes he has put out are turds with laces, this particular model is the end all be all of ugliness. These shoes look like they should be worn as a punishment.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 12:47:32 AM by TFUCKINA »
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #1511 on: May 28, 2014, 04:13:09 AM »
Why would you put lace protection over all but the bottom 2 holes? These could've maybe worked if they had a more futsal shoe vibe with more traditional colours and materials.

snaked plissken

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • FxOxAxD
« Reply #1512 on: May 28, 2014, 05:55:44 AM »

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #1513 on: May 28, 2014, 11:53:01 AM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1514 on: May 28, 2014, 12:04:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

On a side note, these are some of the most disgusting, hideous shoes ive ever seen, for any shoe company. Granted, all eight shoes he has put out are turds with laces, this particular model is the end all be all of ugliness. These shoes look like they should be worn as a punishment.

Nike is taking design cues from the e-cue. Pew!

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1515 on: May 28, 2014, 12:18:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Haha gnar'd

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1516 on: May 28, 2014, 12:39:39 PM »
The shoe is too tech for it's own good. Unless P-Rod requested his shoe this way, I really don't get why they went this route. If you look at past shoes like say the E-Cue, Zoom Tre, Tre AD, none of them sold and especially at the price point even if it did last longer then the average skate shoe. All Nike had to do is use the same silhouette with less textures and maybe suede and it's look nice. Even the Lunorlon makes it so odd looking.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #1517 on: May 28, 2014, 12:53:17 PM »
They look like the Terminator and the first Tre had a baby. Kinda stoked to see how the flywire works on it. I liked it in the original Omar, even though the rest of the shoe sucked. Also I don't get why they talk about Jordans so much now either, especially since the 7s were basically the Dunk/AJ1/PR1.

I'm a sucker for new Nike Pro models, so I will definitely be getting a pair. Eventually. Probably not the NC color though. 

choke mayne

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • pot
« Reply #1518 on: May 28, 2014, 03:47:51 PM »
it just looks like a tennis shoe

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3289
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1519 on: May 28, 2014, 03:49:33 PM »
it just looks like a tennis shoe ice skate

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1520 on: May 28, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »

I'd rather skate these then the new prods
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

pakyuka

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1521 on: May 28, 2014, 06:35:41 PM »
As long as nike wearing HYPEBEAST are buying nike doesn't care if its hideous or not.

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1522 on: May 28, 2014, 08:57:43 PM »
For one of the best skaters ever with one of the biggest shoe brands at his disposal... P-Rod has zero taste.
ALL of his shoes are dog shit.  I mean how can he fuck up his own pro shoe (what up Omar) time and time again?!?

Only one I ever liked were these

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1523 on: May 28, 2014, 10:17:33 PM »
Black Sheep x Nike SB Dunk High Pro 'Gucci'

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Tarela

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 11
  • We spent four seasons at the Four Seasons twice
« Reply #1524 on: May 28, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »
damn looks much better in that simple grey colorway than all the other ones ive seen but i still aint really fucking with em. They probably skate well enough but the 7's are still his best looking shoe by 100 miles. I dont even know why they brought up the jordan shit when 7's are CLEARLY more inspired by that than these are. this shit just looks like Nike trying to stamp Paul's name on super expensive tech-shoe

hopefully the 7's get the Busenitz/Koston 1 treatment and continue to come out with more colors while these are out as well because those are seriously the most slept on shoe at Nike right now. I dunno how all you dunk enthusiasts let them slip under your radar i skated dunks religiously for years & now Id never skate them again after the 7's.  I dont think any other shoe they have is as well rounded performance-wise and as stylish as anything else in their lineup

No way 3 - 6 take your pick all look better, how they skated i have no idea because ive never skated in P-Rods...

As for the new stuff and the selling point of Lunarlon im still on the fence, my Koston 2s were hard to break in, and i still haven't successfully done it, the toe part was too thin and i also found it hard to get a good rhythym consecutively with skate sessions so its still sitting in my closet, i will say i had lots of pop skating those shoes for whatever reason. But the BA's Lunarlons were really thick but light and amazing and even though its sitting in my closet its more becuase i dont wanna get used to the shape and id rather skate midtop shoes, and non lunarlon Janoskis and blazer mids do the trick.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:55:15 PM by Tarela »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1525 on: May 29, 2014, 12:07:54 AM »
Best P-Rod's are the 1st ones. Especially the white leather. I still have some of the later releases for the collection.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1526 on: May 29, 2014, 12:23:41 AM »
Best P-Rod's are the 1st ones. Especially the white leather. I still have some of the later releases for the collection.

yeah i had that same colorway in the 2's when they first came out. I REALLY liked the 3's in the black/red colorway but not really in any of the other ones. 4's were boring as fuck & presumably his worst selling shoe. 5's/6's were probably his most popular & the 7's are the like the best kept secret. I been getting these shits for like $50 a pair online and they hold up for months. I've skated thru about 5-6 pair since they first came out & have done all my best shit in them. They're fucking legit

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1527 on: May 29, 2014, 12:39:42 AM »
Expand Quote

-nike-zoom-air-paul-rodriguez-p-rod-1-
[close]

yeah i had that same colorway in the 2's when they first came out. I REALLY liked the 3's in the black/red colorway but not really in any of the other ones. 4's were boring as fuck & presumably his worst selling shoe. 5's/6's were probably his most popular & the 7's are the like the best kept secret. I been getting these shits for like $50 a pair online and they hold up for months. I've skated thru about 5-6 pair since they first came out & have done all my best shit in them. They're fucking legit

Nike clearance store has like all colors, even the highs. Lows are $39 and highs like $49 usually.

I picked up the bred color not too long ago.

UserFame

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #1528 on: May 29, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »
my favorite ones were the 5 :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #1529 on: May 29, 2014, 07:02:20 AM »

This right here is one of my favorite shoes of all time. I wish they would make more white leather with black trim shoes. I also had the first Chris Cole Fallen in the same colorway just because I couldn't get these again haha.

I'm about to order a pair of the BRed or white P Rod 7.