Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2358035 times)

Donkey Lips, Hash Slinging Slasher, Allen., ProfessorJSS, boardfeelforyoureyes and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

sports

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #1830 on: August 06, 2014, 06:30:08 PM »
confused as to how in any way your feet would hurt from sitting

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1831 on: August 06, 2014, 06:35:19 PM »
confused as to how in any way your feet would hurt from sitting

normally when I drive for a few hours my feet start to ache/feel uncomfortable inside a shoe, but i never had any type of problem like that with these. I jumped down a 9 stair in them a couple times as well and the midsole does its job

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1832 on: August 06, 2014, 08:45:43 PM »
i hate the ridged sole on the 8s and the lunar stuff thats been coming out lately. just doesn't even look like a skate shoe to me, maybe thats the appeal but I'd rather have my skate shoes and some runners to wear when not skating then a hybrid hunk of plastic.
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1833 on: August 06, 2014, 10:21:16 PM »
Via Ripped Laces FB page.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #1834 on: August 07, 2014, 12:08:16 AM »
Project ba's are sick as fuck.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1835 on: August 07, 2014, 12:51:10 AM »
Nike SB Dunk Low 'Beijing'

Rukus Board Shop x Nike SB 'Crawfish'

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #1836 on: August 07, 2014, 09:35:27 AM »
Those Beijungs look cool. When's the release date on those?
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #1837 on: August 07, 2014, 08:27:57 PM »
Another photo.

Seriously, the ugliest shoe nike sb has ever released.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #1838 on: August 07, 2014, 08:48:39 PM »

you only live once, seriously

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 186
« Reply #1839 on: August 08, 2014, 09:56:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you only live once, seriously

True.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #1840 on: August 08, 2014, 10:26:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Lunar Janoski Mid... Looks promising!
[close]

These look really good. And I just saw this morning they have the Koston Mid available on the Nike webstore.

Can anyone give me some feedback on the Lunar Gato? It caught my eye at the shop on Friday night. I tried it on and it felt decent enough. Maybe a little less heel lock than I was hoping for, but it felt nice and snug how I like. But I am curious how they skate?

the lunar gato is sick. the reinforcements around the toe and instep definitely make the shoe a bit more durable than the regular gato, and the lunarlon midsole does a good job absorbing shock in a lightweight package. theres no zoom air in the insole or anything, but i dont think its necessary either way. i used to skate a lot of the fc's when they were out, and this is a decent alternative. the only complaint that ive had is that the decorative stitching by the toe area that wraps around to the blade of your foot can start ripping quicker than a traditional solid one piece toe, but to me its still better than having an extra toe cap or something. the cup sole is nice and thin, so its not like youre sacrificing board feel.

idk if this will prove to be true for you, but i usually wear a 9.5 in dunks and i decided to buy a 10 in the lunar gatos, i found them to be a bit more comfortable and they fit me just fine. i also like the fact that the tongue isnt as big as a dunk low, but that opinion flip flops for me on a regular basis depending on how fucked up my feet are from skating. all in all, id definitely recommend it. especially since you can find good deals on them for cheap on the internet...

ferraveemo

• Rep: 23
« Reply #1841 on: August 08, 2014, 03:02:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

These look really good. And I just saw this morning they have the Koston Mid available on the Nike webstore.

Can anyone give me some feedback on the Lunar Gato? It caught my eye at the shop on Friday night. I tried it on and it felt decent enough. Maybe a little less heel lock than I was hoping for, but it felt nice and snug how I like. But I am curious how they skate?
[close]

the lunar gato is sick. the reinforcements around the toe and instep definitely make the shoe a bit more durable than the regular gato, and the lunarlon midsole does a good job absorbing shock in a lightweight package. theres no zoom air in the insole or anything, but i dont think its necessary either way. i used to skate a lot of the fc's when they were out, and this is a decent alternative. the only complaint that ive had is that the decorative stitching by the toe area that wraps around to the blade of your foot can start ripping quicker than a traditional solid one piece toe, but to me its still better than having an extra toe cap or something. the cup sole is nice and thin, so its not like youre sacrificing board feel.

idk if this will prove to be true for you, but i usually wear a 9.5 in dunks and i decided to buy a 10 in the lunar gatos, i found them to be a bit more comfortable and they fit me just fine. i also like the fact that the tongue isnt as big as a dunk low, but that opinion flip flops for me on a regular basis depending on how fucked up my feet are from skating. all in all, id definitely recommend it. especially since you can find good deals on them for cheap on the internet...

My first pair(Black Suede/White Swoosh/Gum Sole) that i got, I wasn't so sure of the sizing. The shoe is really snugged! i realize that if i wear Stance Socks which are normally thicker than normal socks. Well they to make the toe area hurt like it's almost crunched & squeezed together because of the arrow head like toe cap. I've recently tried to size up by .5 and that solved the toe issue but i like how it still kept it sturdy and intact. I wonder if fully going a size up would solve the weirdness of the snug and toe issues so it's a little more balanced.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1842 on: August 11, 2014, 01:37:48 PM »

« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 01:42:27 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #1843 on: August 11, 2014, 03:21:29 PM »
just make a janoski pattern with pics of mini janoskis on it

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3288
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #1844 on: August 11, 2014, 03:24:47 PM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=67531.msg2192624#msg2192624 date=1407795689

Kids would camp out for that shit.

sports

• Rep: 21
« Reply #1845 on: August 11, 2014, 03:51:37 PM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=67531.msg2192624#msg2192624 date=1407795689

the realest

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #1846 on: August 11, 2014, 07:32:00 PM »
well... theres these!

skate

• Rep: -16
« Reply #1847 on: August 11, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

gatos are sick, too bad the black/white/gum are the only ones that look good

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #1848 on: August 11, 2014, 08:10:39 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Butterz

• Rep: -6
    • http://instagram.com/swanfuck_inc avatar image
« Reply #1850 on: August 12, 2014, 02:00:54 AM »
This may sound stupid but are the air max janoskis and kostons meant for skating or for running?

Ham Sandwiches

• Rep: -5
« Reply #1851 on: August 12, 2014, 04:18:03 AM »
This may sound stupid but are the air max janoskis and kostons meant for skating or for running?
I saw some kook trying to skate in some Janoski Maxes a few months back and had a wee chuckle to myself.

I wouldn't recommend try to do either of them while wearing them to be honest. Air Maxes aren't even proper running shoes right?
you know you can get laid, see music, socialize, talk shit, and not be a nazi at the same time right?

The Muffin Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -6
« Reply #1852 on: August 12, 2014, 05:28:15 AM »
Black/gum Dunks. Salivating. Also,

Expand Quote
[close]

the realest

Being short is the motorcycle of life.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #1853 on: August 12, 2014, 11:06:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I saw some kook trying to skate in some Janoski Maxes a few months back and had a wee chuckle to myself.

I wouldn't recommend try to do either of them while wearing them to be honest. Air Maxes aren't even proper running shoes right?

Air maxes are arguably the most popular running shoes of all time.

I have the prod7 hyperfuse with the same airmax sole and they're great for walking around in so I imagine the janoski air maxes's would be solid. I'd still say just get some roshes for $50 cheaper at the mall or some shit if you REALLY tryna get some shoes especially for running. if you wanna skate em tho I'd say get the LUNAR janoski's instead

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1854 on: August 12, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »
I really want to give the Koston Mid a go but the colors they've released them in so far have been a little unappealing.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #1855 on: August 12, 2014, 11:50:16 AM »
Those all black janoski lunars... Are pretty damn cool.

violentpizza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
  • pregnant pussy
« Reply #1856 on: August 12, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »
Anyone know when the white gatos come out? I want

Young Satchel

• Rep: 19
« Reply #1857 on: August 12, 2014, 03:24:16 PM »
Anyone know when the white gatos come out? I want

Holiday release

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #1858 on: August 12, 2014, 09:34:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

But dudes ain't running in them.  Proper running shoes are Asics.  hardcore runners done even fuck with flyknits or anything nike.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1859 on: August 12, 2014, 11:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I have the prod7 hyperfuse with the same airmax sole and they're great for walking around in so I imagine the janoski air maxes's would be solid. I'd still say just get some roshes for $50 cheaper at the mall or some shit if you REALLY tryna get some shoes especially for running. if you wanna skate em tho I'd say get the LUNAR janoski's instead
Roshe runs are miserable running shoes. Absolutely miserable for the actual act of running. Great for just kicking around in. But bad for the feet when running. They aren't structured correctly