Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 1084754 times)

4wheels

Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #2460 on: January 07, 2015, 10:09:51 PM »
today at an Nike Outlet I saw some SB Nikes I ve never seen here, they were called Nike SB Ghost :

they look a bit like Project BA.
i guess these are the pricepoint BA's?
koston = rabona
janoski = satire
BA = Ghost?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1085
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #2461 on: January 08, 2015, 12:28:00 AM »
today at an Nike Outlet I saw some SB Nikes I ve never seen here, they were called Nike SB Ghost :

koston = rabona
janoski = satire
BA = Ghost?

Or for them to get no royalties.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2462 on: January 08, 2015, 12:29:27 AM »

Tate I'm sure you get asked this a lot, and I'm sorry if it's a repetitive thing you have to hear all the time, but what happened with the Blazer disappearing for so long?  I assumed it had to deal with the whole GT Blazer deal?

Felt like they tried to push the stupid Blazer LR, and discontinued the Blazer SB for a bit.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2463 on: January 08, 2015, 12:43:56 AM »
Nike Dunk Low Premium SB QS BHM
Black/White-Black
Style #: 745956-010
17 January 2015
$135

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • Has anybody seen Sponge Harris?
« Reply #2464 on: January 08, 2015, 08:08:53 AM »

koston = rabona
janoski = satire
BA = Ghost?

Or for them to get no royalties.
No. Nike knows that the names Janoski and Koston have brand equity and those who are setting out to purchase a Janoski shoe are not going to be tempted away by a slightly cheaper, similar shoe called the 'satire'. Same thing with that other Team Edition. They know they're paying royalties, or else they wouldn't release all sorts of Janoski variants (Janoski mid, Janoski SE, Janoski Lunar, Janoski Premium...etc) . They just saw a slim shoe that sold well and tried to capitalize on that demand buy moving a non-name shoe. You're retarded if you think Nike releases one "royalty killer" shoe, but also releases 4-12 different variants of a named, royalty based shoe. Fuck, tate.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 08:10:35 AM by Donkey Lips »

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #2465 on: January 08, 2015, 08:26:59 AM »
Clean!

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #2466 on: January 08, 2015, 09:20:12 AM »

iwshilvdnfinland

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -107
« Reply #2467 on: January 08, 2015, 04:41:19 PM »

Tate I'm sure you get asked this a lot, and I'm sorry if it's a repetitive thing you have to hear all the time, but what happened with the Blazer disappearing for so long?  I assumed it had to deal with the whole GT Blazer deal?

Felt like they tried to push the stupid Blazer LR, and discontinued the Blazer SB for a bit.

^ FUCKING GARBAGE ^

Bliz

• Rep: -36
« Reply #2468 on: January 08, 2015, 05:33:03 PM »
I don't know if anybody else has ever seen these, but I wish there would be an SB version of the Auto Force 180

I had a relative get these for me years ago as a shoe to wear around, and naturally I had to skate it instead and loved them

Man I've had about 3 pairs of CB 180s.

These shoes make me sad.

(Will still cop :)

I loved them!  The board feel was killer, and the toe was just a little bit wider, which is perfect for me.  I don't think I get to enjoy the janoski as much as others because of how wide my feet are, and I wish I could

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Rep: -5
  • Fuck It.
« Reply #2469 on: January 08, 2015, 10:46:41 PM »

This shoe actually wasn't all that bad. My friend kicked me a pair, and I thought that wrapped the foot a little better than the BA, and had a more structure to them as well. Dont get me wrong though,the BA is a pretty amazing shoe and is still first choice out of the 2.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #2470 on: January 10, 2015, 07:21:05 AM »
Loved the BA, seriously one of the best shoes I've skated. Ghost looks pretty decent as well, might try that as well... Although I would feel like I'm ripping of BA.

Is it true that nike is going to discontinue the BA? :(

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #2471 on: January 10, 2015, 01:06:36 PM »
Yeah, no more BA's eventually
"fucking wheel feel off"

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #2472 on: January 10, 2015, 03:12:18 PM »
 The All courts with rubber toe are apparently going to drop for holiday but not be anyone's pro model.

Question: Anyone own the Janoski freemax shoes? I kinda wanted a pair for wearing around at work (I stand on concrete all day and vulc shoes kill my feet). Do anyone have an opinion on suede vs the kinda mesh ones? I normally only wear suede, but Im not going to skate them and the mesh looks kinda comfy??

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
« Reply #2473 on: January 10, 2015, 03:14:24 PM »
I had a pair of the mesh ones and they were awesome for standing in all day. I don't like the suede ones as much since it doesn't flex as well as the mesh.
"fucking wheel feel off"

pile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • sweet, man.
« Reply #2474 on: January 10, 2015, 04:56:01 PM »
The All courts with rubber toe are apparently going to drop for holiday but not be anyone's pro model.

Question: Anyone own the Janoski freemax shoes? I kinda wanted a pair for wearing around at work (I stand on concrete all day and vulc shoes kill my feet). Do anyone have an opinion on suede vs the kinda mesh ones? I normally only wear suede, but Im not going to skate them and the mesh looks kinda comfy??

i work in a warehouse with concrete floors as well. i would suggest buying any pair of adidas or nike runners with good support from an outlet (if you're in the us). it makes a huge difference. i don't see the point in buying the janoski runners as you'll more than likely be spending $50 or more for those.

Safariferrari

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2475 on: January 10, 2015, 07:18:12 PM »

all court sb? the sole construction is different from the all court 1 and all court 2 as far as I can see.

Prince Nelson

« Reply #2476 on: January 10, 2015, 08:26:40 PM »
I sincerely hope they make all court sbs. won't buy anything else if they do.

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #2477 on: January 11, 2015, 10:08:08 AM »

Look for the project BA's in the "rest and relaxation" (RNR) at the Nike outlets.

Found a pair for $60 - they normally retail for $125.

The lightest and most supportive shoe I have ever had - similar to the freemax's.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 10:10:01 AM by The Nose Face »

Wauly Palnuts

« Reply #2478 on: January 11, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »
Jed Anderson is wearing the All Courts in lurknyc's "Strangers". Just a heads up for those who are waiting on that shoe, myself included.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #2479 on: January 11, 2015, 01:46:27 PM »
I Just got the Air Max 1 Breathe London edition. They are entirely rubber/cloth/metal-mesh with welded seams. Even have internal straps and seamless internal lining. Give it a suede toe and they could easily be the Project BA 2. I would skate them now if they weren't so fucking nice.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 01:52:34 PM by McCly »

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
  • PHILA
« Reply #2480 on: January 11, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »
I Just got the Air Max 1 Breathe London edition. They are entirely rubber/cloth/metal-mesh with welded seams. Even have internal straps and seamless internal lining. Give it a suede toe and they could easily be the Project BA 2. I would skate them now if they weren't so fucking nice.

-nike-air-max-1-breathe-city-pack-london-

homie's got some skinny ass legs
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:15:09 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

4wheels

« Reply #2481 on: January 11, 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
Jed Anderson is wearing the All Courts in lurknyc's "Strangers". Just a heads up for those who are waiting on that shoe, myself included.
i think those are the nike id blazer lows that where discussed a few pages back

Wauly Palnuts

« Reply #2482 on: January 11, 2015, 03:05:21 PM »
i think those are the nike id blazer lows that where discussed a few pages back
Actually you're more than likely right, the back tab looks like it belongs on a blazer not an all-court. Wishful thinking.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2483 on: January 11, 2015, 05:06:19 PM »

Thats a fucking nice shoe! I love runners, but don't have any because i try to get shoes that i can skate later... So the BA's are my new fav. but since they are being discontinued i'm bummed as fuck!
A BA's 2.0 would be fucking tight... They could add some flywire to it!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:15:18 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #2484 on: January 11, 2015, 05:48:57 PM »

WeirdBeach

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #2485 on: January 12, 2015, 12:00:42 AM »

where can I get these?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 12:14:36 AM by Bubblegum Tate »
weirdbeach.tumblr.com   

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2486 on: January 12, 2015, 12:14:12 AM »
eBay. Those shoes came out in spring of 2014.

Nacnud

• Rep: 9
« Reply #2487 on: January 12, 2015, 12:16:56 AM »
London, England!!????

Why the hell do some people list/say the country after listing/saying a MAJOR CITY??!! Paris France etc. It's one of my pet peeves. London is London right?
" I just shot him, dying was between him and God"  R L Burnside

dinosaur

• Rep: 7
« Reply #2488 on: January 12, 2015, 03:19:14 AM »
London, England!!????

Why the hell do some people list/say the country after listing/saying a MAJOR CITY??!! Paris France etc. It's one of my pet peeves. London is London right?

Not if you're from Ontario

Bobby

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2489 on: January 12, 2015, 08:02:42 AM »

all court sb? the sole construction is different from the all court 1 and all court 2 as far as I can see.

The sole on these looks definitely, I don't want to say thinner, but smaller than the All Court 1s I have.