Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2357814 times)

drinkwaterjamie, dumptruck12, Tiltmode Army Reservist and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Post UPCOMING NIKE/NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #2700 on: March 05, 2015, 10:39:14 AM »
P-Rod looks fat. Too much of his own beer.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2701 on: March 05, 2015, 01:14:16 PM »
P.Rod 9 to feature Nike's new Hex Zoom Air cushioning? could very well just be a hexagon tread pattern but i doubt its a coincidence since they've been starting to put it in more shoes since the Lebron 12s. plus they had a split-second image of P.Rod in the hex zoom air video around the 15 second mark
yeah but he's skating in huaraches in that pic. could be though, they used flywire on the 8 after it was a hit in their runners. seems like the next logical move for new tech.

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Rep: -5
  • Fuck It.
« Reply #2702 on: March 05, 2015, 03:09:57 PM »
Expand Quote
P.Rod 9 to feature Nike's new Hex Zoom Air cushioning? could very well just be a hexagon tread pattern but i doubt its a coincidence since they've been starting to put it in more shoes since the Lebron 12s. plus they had a split-second image of P.Rod in the hex zoom air video around the 15 second mark
[close]
yeah but he's skating in huaraches in that pic. could be though, they used flywire on the 8 after it was a hit in their runners. seems like the next logical move for new tech.

Huaraches have a Koston sole........

shit_for_brains

« Reply #2703 on: March 05, 2015, 03:32:46 PM »
P-Rod looks fat. Too much of his own beer.

He's just turning into Paul Rodriguez Sr.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2704 on: March 05, 2015, 03:55:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No he isn't! They are the P.rod 6...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Fuck It.
« Reply #2705 on: March 05, 2015, 04:13:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Definitely not, the shoe he is wearing has that hex pattern on the sole.
Gotta be an upcoming shoe for him.
Also, the swoosh is way to small on the 6 for those to be them.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:16:11 PM by StupidlyOriginal_SB »

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #2706 on: March 05, 2015, 05:56:00 PM »

Nike Hex Zoom Air

They Do, I think it might only be on once model though. There's two and the Zoom is going to be a quick strike. Also $$

@thewilleasley

« Reply #2707 on: March 05, 2015, 06:29:34 PM »
^ I know in that leaked Nike summer catalog they had the vulc, standard, and "elite" versions of the PRod 9. I Already figured if they were using it then it'd be for the elites, cuz that tech was defintely gonna jack the price up to $100+. I have the lebron 12s and the forefoot cushioning is superb. Should be interesting to see how the modify the airbag setup to make it skateable

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Fuck It.
« Reply #2708 on: March 05, 2015, 06:37:45 PM »
^ I know in that leaked Nike summer catalog they had the vulc, standard, and "elite" versions of the PRod 9. I Already figured if they were using it then it'd be for the elites, cuz that tech was defintely gonna jack the price up to $100+. I have the lebron 12s and the forefoot cushioning is superb. Should be interesting to see how the modify the airbag setup to make it skateable

No matter what tech they use, retail will probably be $100+, the 8 in its lowest form was $100-120.

Its funny, the higher the price goes, the less people I see wearing P.Rods shoe.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2709 on: March 05, 2015, 10:39:06 PM »
P-Rod 1 re-release come out March 14th as a QS for 10 anniversary. Can't wait.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2710 on: March 05, 2015, 11:31:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

-Nike-PRod6-Black-MediumGrey-WhiteBlack-grey-white-
[close]

I am talking about the ones in the hex video that Will posted! The frame he appears he has p.rod 6 on feet! I think Still Tipping mistaken it because of the plastic thing on the heel. I know my shit son! ahahah

« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:27:46 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Fuck It.
« Reply #2711 on: March 05, 2015, 11:41:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I am talking about the ones in the hex video that Will posted! The frame he appears he has p.rod 6 on feet! I think Still Tipping mistaken it because of the plastic thing on the heel. I know my shit son! ahahah

Hahahaha, after I posted that, I went and watched that video, and realized that's what you meant! My bad!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:27:54 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

Still Tippin

• Rep: -33
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2712 on: March 06, 2015, 10:58:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hahahaha, after I posted that, I went and watched that video, and realized that's what you meant! My bad!
damn i suck, good catch
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 11:28:02 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #2713 on: March 06, 2015, 06:55:42 PM »
P-Rod 1 re-release come out March 14th as a QS for 10 anniversary. Can't wait.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2714 on: March 06, 2015, 08:48:56 PM »
Awesome. Love the yellow on the heel.

My pair is on hold, waiting for them to arrive.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #2716 on: March 07, 2015, 08:59:43 AM »
Free Nano:

Free:

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #2717 on: March 07, 2015, 10:21:06 AM »
Is the free nano like a shittier budget version of the free sb?

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2718 on: March 07, 2015, 10:33:37 AM »
Free Nano:

Omg! My eyes are burning... That must be the shitiest looking shoe ever by nike sb.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 11:07:57 AM by Bubblegum Tate »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #2719 on: March 07, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2720 on: March 07, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »
Every P-Rod shoe since the 2's have been horrible.

Those looks like a beefier Harbor SB.

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #2721 on: March 07, 2015, 12:21:46 PM »
When I saw the new P-Rod with the zoom sole I thought they actually looked like they would skate really well, and they were black suede. They were $169 CAD though, which seems excessive for a shoe that didn't have any tech apart from a Zoom sole.

Skate and Lose Weight

« Reply #2722 on: March 07, 2015, 06:14:56 PM »
I would love a Nike sB free slip-on

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #2723 on: March 07, 2015, 06:25:41 PM »

I loved P-Rod shoes till the 3's. My favorite ones are the 2's... I had the green/brown pair back when i started skating and they were tanks. Super good quality and i think they look the best! Would be stoked if i find some in the og black/gold colorway! The 3's were really crazy looking but i liked them too, shame that i never found some. Then the 4's came out and since them they look bland as fuck! I kinda like the 8's, but not much the price so maybe i'll never try them...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #2724 on: March 07, 2015, 08:30:26 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I loved P-Rod shoes till the 3's. My favorite ones are the 2's... I had the green/brown pair back when i started skating and they were tanks. Super good quality and i think they look the best! Would be stoked if i find some in the og black/gold colorway! The 3's were really crazy looking but i liked them too, shame that i never found some. Then the 4's came out and since them they look bland as fuck! I kinda like the 8's, but not much the price so maybe i'll never try them...

the 7s skating amazing. will easley can attest to that!!!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2725 on: March 07, 2015, 08:56:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I seen them at the outlet for $79 plus additional 20% off, almost grabbed them. It was just the black/white color.

Waiting for these to hit the outlets. Great Color. Would be my first PR8.

@thewilleasley

« Reply #2726 on: March 07, 2015, 09:37:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Man I've skated a lot of bikes from dunks, blazers, zoom tre ad, and a bunch of others and in my opinion, the 7's are probably one of, if not the best shoes to come from Nike. Excels in all categories. I doubt it'd happen but really hope they bring it back as a team model or something because they're only getting harder and harder to find online in the colorways I want. Nike shoulda just rode with the 7's for a while longer because it seemed like just when they were starting to get popular with other pros, it was already time to start hyping up the 8's & they were coming out of the lineup. Literally my favorite shoe of all time, period. Still got 6 pair with two of those in my current skate rotation.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

StupidlyOriginal_SB

• Fuck It.
« Reply #2728 on: March 09, 2015, 12:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Man I've skated a lot of bikes from dunks, blazers, zoom tre ad, and a bunch of others and in my opinion, the 7's are probably one of, if not the best shoes to come from Nike. Excels in all categories. I doubt it'd happen but really hope they bring it back as a team model or something because they're only getting harder and harder to find online in the colorways I want. Nike shoulda just rode with the 7's for a while longer because it seemed like just when they were starting to get popular with other pros, it was already time to start hyping up the 8's & they were coming out of the lineup. Literally my favorite shoe of all time, period. Still got 6 pair with two of those in my current skate rotation.

From my experience, both the Vulc and the Cupsole 7's, ripped right where I flick BEFORE I got a chance to skate them...

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #2729 on: March 09, 2015, 12:21:02 PM »
http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=3894

Something about them looks way different for some reason. I feel like the toe got higher.

Wonder if the tongue is still fat too. Would be nice if they slimmed it up.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!