Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 2357896 times)

Puddy Smally and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #3840 on: October 27, 2015, 08:49:47 PM »
"in-hand" photo. Looks decent.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 305
« Reply #3841 on: October 28, 2015, 12:15:49 AM »
"in-hand" photo. Looks decent.

i noticed dunks can really look awesome or like shit depending on what angle you're looking at them
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #3842 on: October 28, 2015, 07:30:54 AM »
I'm skating those red and black All Courts right now and for some reason the laces came too short, like I had to skip the bottom hole altogether and start at the next one when I laced them up.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

fixedgearbike

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3843 on: October 28, 2015, 08:36:43 AM »
I'm skating those red and black All Courts right now and for some reason the laces came too short, like I had to skip the bottom hole altogether and start at the next one when I laced them up.
Where you cop those?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3844 on: October 28, 2015, 08:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?

They're on the Nike site, so they've got to be everywhere by now. I feel like nike.com is the first place a lot pop up, and the last place a lot pop up.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

fixedgearbike

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3846 on: October 28, 2015, 02:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?
[close]

They're on the Nike site, so they've got to be everywhere by now. I feel like nike.com is the first place a lot pop up, and the last place a lot pop up.
Just checked and didn't see em?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3847 on: October 28, 2015, 02:35:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?
[close]

I never saw them on the Nike site, I even just went to look and unless I'm fucking up (could be the case) the All-Courts are nowhere to be found in any colorway.  I just got super lucky and got 2 pairs of them and 2 pairs of the black and whites in advance a couple months ago.  

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3848 on: October 28, 2015, 02:54:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?
[close]

[close]

It looks like they put a whole new site up since last night. They had the black/red and brown/white CKs up, but now none at all.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3849 on: October 28, 2015, 06:41:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?
[close]

[close]
[close]

It looks like they put a whole new site up since last night. They had the black/red and brown/white CKs up, but now none at all.

Weird, I know we're both in the US but I'm a fucking lame and was checking the site pretty regularly over the last couple weeks because I really want the brown ones as well as keeping an eye out for some navy and white ones I was told were dropping soon but long story short I saw the original quickstrike colorways on there for about a week but after that the shoe was totally gone. 

I also heard that Nike makes some shops sign a contract to not sell the shoe online(what a CO shop owner told me)

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3850 on: October 28, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Where you cop those?
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Weird, I know we're both in the US but I'm a fucking lame and was checking the site pretty regularly over the last couple weeks because I really want the brown ones as well as keeping an eye out for some navy and white ones I was told were dropping soon but long story short I saw the original quickstrike colorways on there for about a week but after that the shoe was totally gone.  

I also heard that Nike makes some shops sign a contract to not sell the shoe online(what a CO shop owner told me)

I checked the shoe this morning as well, and they had those 2 new colors. I don't see them on Nike anymore. Hmmmm.

But I saw these, they look pretty nice. Wish I had a swoosh account to get all Nike's on the low-low.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb-stefan-janoski-max-suede-unisex-skateboarding-shoe/pid-10343919/pgid-1531991

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #3851 on: October 29, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »
Yeah I can also confirm they USED to be on the site. I bought a second pair of QS black/whites from there.

I still don't get why the fuck they QS the "classic" color for every pro model now. Brown is nice, but the rest so far are ehhh.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Safariferrari

• Rep: 41
« Reply #3853 on: October 31, 2015, 01:33:59 AM »
Yeah I can also confirm they USED to be on the site. I bought a second pair of QS black/whites from there.

I still don't get why the fuck they QS the "classic" color for every pro model now. Brown is nice, but the rest so far are ehhh.

I think it might have to do with the snakeskin detailing. So if they release a black/white carryover it likely wont have the snakeskin maybe?

Front Crooks

« Reply #3854 on: November 01, 2015, 01:14:41 AM »
Swoosh material looks better on the blk/wht Cory imo

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #3855 on: November 01, 2015, 02:16:49 PM »

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #3857 on: November 02, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #3858 on: November 02, 2015, 04:40:03 PM »
Nike sb these days suck. All the new janoskis color ways suck and so do the dunks, all other models are basically running shoes. Nothing skateboarding about it

Pauly Walnuts

• Rep: -5
« Reply #3859 on: November 02, 2015, 04:58:49 PM »
Nike sb these days suck. All the new janoskis color ways suck and so do the dunks, all other models are basically running shoes. Nothing skateboarding about it
The GT Blazer is nice, really like them once they get nice and worn in. Whenever I can get my hands on Bruins I am a happy camper
"I told you a long time ago you fucking little monkey not to fuck me"-Alejandro Sosa

Jake From State Farm

« Reply #3860 on: November 02, 2015, 05:03:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The GT Blazer is nice, really like them once they get nice and worn in. Whenever I can get my hands on Bruins I am a happy camper

This. I absolutely hated that shoe at first. But the more they wore in, the better they were.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #3861 on: November 02, 2015, 06:09:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

as did i

heck, i even wrote a profanity laced post about how much i hated it.  then i got 2 more pairs of them for free. 

i do think they're great now, even though they're not very durable.

yatallfreak

• Rep: 11
« Reply #3862 on: November 02, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

as did i

heck, i even wrote a profanity laced post about how much i hated it.  then i got 2 more pairs of them for free. 

i do think they're great now, even though they're not very durable.
I got a pair for free from a friend that didnt like them and after like a week or two of skating the sole is starting to separate from the white rubber

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3863 on: November 02, 2015, 08:26:05 PM »
I picked up those flax trainerendor's. Comfy as hell.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #3864 on: November 03, 2015, 12:03:19 PM »
Black/red and brown CKs are back on nike.com

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3865 on: November 03, 2015, 01:00:45 PM »
Janoski Max x Premier.

DB2

• Rep: 0

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist

HASHTAG

• Rep: -18
« Reply #3868 on: November 04, 2015, 09:36:51 PM »
Heard they're bringing back the Bruins in Hjaltes name, not sure if it's a colorway or like they do with Blazer GT/All Court CK.
#HASHTAG

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 92
« Reply #3869 on: November 05, 2015, 12:05:40 AM »
Heard they're bringing back the Bruins in Hjaltes name, not sure if it's a colorway or like they do with Blazer GT/All Court CK.

Don't think so, he's only Am, so wouldn't get his own shoe. Also the ones I saw for summer aren't attached to any pros name.

Also those Premier Janoski Max's look oddly sick. Maybe it's just the amazing photo, but Im kinda digging em.