Author Topic: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread  (Read 1081423 times)

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 174
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Re: Post UPCOMING/RECENT NIKE SB shoe releases thread
« Reply #4770 on: April 17, 2016, 05:23:39 PM »

Holy shit, I think I just got eye cancer! Thanks nike...

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -7
« Reply #4771 on: April 17, 2016, 06:01:08 PM »
They're like a shitty version of those white crackle HUF Dylans a few months ago. The PRod version looks like Plasti-dip.

Btdubs I got the new Bruin because the old ones (SE with the plastic layers) were my all-time favorite skate shoe. They are total garbage quality for the price. Nothing more than a bootleg-looking Koston 1. OK for walking around, but not worth the price at all. Buy some eS or adidas instead.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #4772 on: April 17, 2016, 09:46:56 PM »
That shoe looks like a bootleg nike shoe. Swoosh is all out of place and shit. It's like they are trying to not get business.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

CINCINNATI

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #4773 on: April 18, 2016, 09:52:28 AM »

Holy shit, I think I just got eye cancer! Thanks nike...

reminds me of cookies and cream ice cream

shit_for_brains

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 861
« Reply #4774 on: April 18, 2016, 09:59:00 AM »
No I know what's going on with that shoe, everybody relax. That's one that I got stoned and was fucking around with in photoshop to make skate shoes with Down's Syndrome, and it must've escaped and Nike thought it was real. It'll get sorted out.

Andrew Allen is a living legend and must be protected.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4775 on: April 18, 2016, 11:04:27 AM »
when did the mavrk 3 mid get discontinued?

saw a pair in a nike outlet the other day...koston 1 sole with some sort of slimmed down omar saladbar upper, mixed with the kind of nike's you'd see at a payless shoe outlet. tried them on they felt pretty snug & nice...the past mavrk models were 6.0's though, right?
good come sausage

coneklr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
  • Who is neg repping me fuckers :)
« Reply #4776 on: April 18, 2016, 11:17:36 AM »
saw a pair in a nike outlet the other day...koston 1 sole with some sort of slimmed down omar saladbar upper, mixed with the kind of nike's you'd see at a payless shoe outlet. tried them on they felt pretty snug & nice...the past mavrk models were 6.0's though, right?

hahahaha, I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read this or my computer would have been covered
Heaven

frontsideindy

• Rep: -122
« Reply #4777 on: April 18, 2016, 11:24:00 AM »

hahahaha, I'm glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth when I read this or my computer would have been covered

This one is good - better then the rest!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 192
« Reply #4778 on: April 18, 2016, 05:17:57 PM »

Did you get your coffee from an Omar Samovar?

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #4779 on: April 19, 2016, 05:44:35 PM »
Premium upgrades come to the Nike SB Dunk for the Summer ’16 collection, putting a fashion-first twist on the performance (and style) favorite.
Dubbed the Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Black/Gum, the shoe features a buttery black suede upper, a cool, clean style that’s complemented by embossed branding on the tagless tongue and leather heel-tab. A smooth leather sockliner adds luxe comfort inside the shoe, ensuring fashion is as much the focus here as function, and a gum brown outsole delivers that timeless appeal that only gum brown outsoles can.
The Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Black/Gum looks to be headed for a May release in the US.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4780 on: April 19, 2016, 05:47:30 PM »
The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium HT features a premium suede upper, a richer, more luxe style that’s underscored by the embossed Swoosh along each side. Below, the classic vulc rubber sole even dispenses with the usual contrast foxing for a sleeker, more fashion-oriented feel, with Zoom Air still providing lasting comfort.
The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium HT will hit stores this fall.

Deepern0ah

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4781 on: April 19, 2016, 05:54:59 PM »

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #4782 on: April 19, 2016, 06:00:41 PM »
the only difference that makes those elite dunks look any better then the regular dunks is the color way

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1084
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #4783 on: April 19, 2016, 07:22:15 PM »
The retail for those dunks are $170.

Damn.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
  • personal text
« Reply #4784 on: April 19, 2016, 07:35:00 PM »

Damn.
hory shit, nike is just being dicks at this point

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 79
« Reply #4785 on: April 19, 2016, 07:55:37 PM »
I miss the phat tongue. And fuck that price tag.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 244
« Reply #4786 on: April 19, 2016, 09:59:45 PM »

Damn.

The fuck?  I was stoked on the thought of getting some.  They look sick.

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
« Reply #4787 on: April 19, 2016, 10:09:26 PM »
Breaking my heart with that price tag

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4788 on: April 19, 2016, 10:15:03 PM »

Damn.

The fuck?  I was stoked on the thought of getting some.  They look sick.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #4789 on: April 19, 2016, 10:48:02 PM »
Nike makes so many awful colorways that a standard black/white/gum starts to look like a great colorway for them.

concerned_parent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -85
« Reply #4790 on: April 20, 2016, 06:49:50 AM »

nike employee 1: "hey man, couldn't come up with a janoski max colorway this month."
nike employee 2: "it's all good dude, we've got until the end of the day to figure it out."
nike employee 1: "what would be simple and cool and would totally sell?"
nike employee 2: "let's just make the whole shoe like some aqua color lol"
nike employee 1: "k lol"
good come sausage

ZEBRA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #4791 on: April 20, 2016, 01:11:43 PM »
Premium upgrades come to the Nike SB Dunk for the Summer ’16 collection, putting a fashion-first twist on the performance (and style) favorite.
Dubbed the Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Black/Gum, the shoe features a buttery black suede upper, a cool, clean style that’s complemented by embossed branding on the tagless tongue and leather heel-tab. A smooth leather sockliner adds luxe comfort inside the shoe, ensuring fashion is as much the focus here as function, and a gum brown outsole delivers that timeless appeal that only gum brown outsoles can.
The Nike SB Dunk Low Elite Black/Gum looks to be headed for a May release in the US.

Isn't this just Ishod's dunk without his name on it?? Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. Great color, premium materials, but no Ishod name?? When it's basically his shoe?? Fuck that. This is the reason people don't fuck with Nike SB. The disloyalty is unreal sometimes.

Having said that, I'm enjoying skating my regular dunk SB low's I got for 30% off. Need to swap out the insole though. Thinking of trying some Dr. Scholls.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 06:32:59 PM by ZEBRA »
Shopping at Zumiez.....

Look motherfuck, I just want to buy my "Purple Drank" shirt and get the fuck out so I can get home in time to steal some Virginia Slims from my mom before she gets home from work.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4792 on: April 20, 2016, 02:24:21 PM »
http://www.thepremierstore.com/blog_detail.cfm?blogId=4541

-nike-sb-janoski-max-gamma-blue-

nike employee 1: "hey man, couldn't come up with a janoski max colorway this month."
nike employee 2: "it's all good dude, we've got until the end of the day to figure it out."

Haha. This sounds accurate.

Such

« Reply #4793 on: April 20, 2016, 02:43:37 PM »
The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium HT features a premium suede upper, a richer, more luxe style that�s underscored by the embossed Swoosh along each side. Below, the classic vulc rubber sole even dispenses with the usual contrast foxing for a sleeker, more fashion-oriented feel, with Zoom Air still providing lasting comfort.

thats the best looking janoskis ive ever seen. i dont really like foxing stripes. and the swoosh is hard to see. shame its prolly 100 +
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:10:33 PM by Bubblegum Tate »

ZEBRA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4794 on: April 20, 2016, 06:34:13 PM »
The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Premium HT features a premium suede upper, a richer, more luxe style that�s underscored by the embossed Swoosh along each side. Below, the classic vulc rubber sole even dispenses with the usual contrast foxing for a sleeker, more fashion-oriented feel, with Zoom Air still providing lasting comfort.

thats the best looking janoskis ive ever seen. i dont really like foxing stripes. and the swoosh is hard to see. shame its prolly 100 +

If the dunk is $170, the this will be $150, easy.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:10:38 PM by Bubblegum Tate »
Shopping at Zumiez.....

Look motherfuck, I just want to buy my "Purple Drank" shirt and get the fuck out so I can get home in time to steal some Virginia Slims from my mom before she gets home from work.

baravettski

• Rep: 40
« Reply #4795 on: April 21, 2016, 01:43:47 AM »

Hahahahaha if only...

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4796 on: April 21, 2016, 12:03:07 PM »
^
Shawn Baravetto?

If so, made ton of the best (designs/color's) SB's ever. Stupid Nike SB let him go.

ZEBRA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4797 on: April 21, 2016, 12:51:26 PM »
^
Shawn Baravetto?

If so, made ton of the best (designs/color's) SB's ever. Stupid Nike SB let him go.

That's the dude from that new Ripped Laces interview, right?? Yeah, really stupid to have let him go. He was there during the success. Sounds like he had an integral role in the SB line. Also sounded like they wanted him to be in other departments and he fought with them. That;s why they let him go.

Will be interesting to see his new footwear company that he comes out with. He made it sound like they were going to come out with designs and tech that no one is doing.
Shopping at Zumiez.....

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #4798 on: April 21, 2016, 03:21:23 PM »

Damn.
hory shit, nike is just being dicks at this point

So basically, you take an old black $65 retail Weiger or Black Gum Dunk, put leather scraps on the sides and insole, then ask for $105 more? Brilliant.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4799 on: April 21, 2016, 09:01:50 PM »
^
Shawn Baravetto?

That's the dude from that new Ripped Laces interview, right?? Yeah, really stupid to have let him go. He was there during the success. Sounds like he had an integral role in the SB line. Also sounded like they wanted him to be in other departments and he fought with them. That;s why they let him go.

Will be interesting to see his new footwear company that he comes out with. He made it sound like they were going to come out with designs and tech that no one is doing.

Yeah, I think he started state.

Back in the early day of SB's (orange, silver, pink box). Designs and colors by Baravetto and James Arizumi were the shit! They were up to something.

Without them, Nike SB wouldn't be as they are now. Can't forget about  Sandy Bodecker. But don't think Nike fired him. James is doing Nike Golf stuff now.