Author Topic: The new, free Know Skateboarding app for iOS and Android  (Read 4452 times)

via

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
Re: The new, free Know Skateboarding app for iOS and Android
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 10:43:08 AM »
Haven't checked it out yet because my phone is charging on the other side of my room, and I'm lazy. I'll download it later but my first bit of feedback is to change the name. If "Know Skateboarding" was the best idea you guys came up with in your brainstorming process, you might want to think about outsourcing the creative department jobs.

App sounds cool, though.

Know Skateboarding

• Rep: 0
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 12:28:57 PM »
Haven't checked it out yet because my phone is charging on the other side of my room, and I'm lazy. I'll download it later but my first bit of feedback is to change the name. If "Know Skateboarding" was the best idea you guys came up with in your brainstorming process, you might want to think about outsourcing the creative department jobs.

App sounds cool, though.

Little late for that ... hopefully the app works well enough for you to get past the name.

jim

• Rep: -23
  • Guess that's why they call it window pane
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 03:24:46 PM »

App sounds cool, though.

agreed
Does it hurt when you skate?
If no: Go skate
If yes: Go skate

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
Expand Quote

App sounds cool, though.
[close]

Little late for that ... hopefully the app works well enough for you to get past the name.

Tread lightly.  You opened the door for the talented dudes on your team to get  pissed off, leave and code up a more edgy app called "Misunderstand Skateboarding" and take the world by storm with a release of Vimeo Days.

Know Skateboarding

• Rep: 0
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
Tread lightly.  You opened the door for the talented dudes on your team to get  pissed off, leave and code up a more edgy app called "Misunderstand Skateboarding" and take the world by storm with a release of Vimeo Days.

Damn it, I knew something like this was going to happen. I can't believe I thought I might make it out of this forum unscathed. It's like Vision all over again.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 04:37:57 PM by Know Skateboarding »

dillanharp

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 04:32:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

App sounds cool, though.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit!  I'm gonna think about this in an hour and start laughing all over again.

YES.