Author Topic: Looking For Gravis Viking sz 13  (Read 576 times)

biggietoms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
  • take acid
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Looking For Gravis Viking sz 13
« on: February 12, 2013, 07:01:29 PM »
The very first Arto shoe from gravis, i was wondering if anyone had a pair in a size 13 or if you know of a shop that still has some in a 13.

I know these things were tanks but i fucking loved them. All the places that have em on line are asking waay to much, especially for a shoe from 09.

Let me know if you got em/ found em for a decent price, id truly appreciate. Ive got cash, and a ton of shoes i could trade. Thanks :)

Firebert

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
    • Instagram avatar image

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
Re: Looking For Gravis Viking sz 13
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 09:00:21 PM »
Damn dude.  There are a lot of gems on that site.  I might order a pair of those low top Vikings.  I have a pair of Viking highs and really like them.  Haven't skated them (way too bulky for me), but they're quality winter boots.

biggietoms

• Rep: 8
  • take acid
Re: Looking For Gravis Viking sz 13
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2013, 07:34:19 AM »
^they really are. i had a few pairs a while back ago, super comfortable. I foolishly sold them on ebay, and i regret it soo much. Great for skating once they finnaly broke in

Seriously tho oyolar, id wait before you buy a pair from that site. Thats exactly where i was talking about when i said "asking waay to much"
I bought some dylan dress shoes from that site for like 25 bucks not even 2 or 3 motnths ago, and they had every viking color for around 20-25. if you look closely, its in there outlet sections, but its says 0% off. its gotta be a mistake, im going to give em a call