Author Topic: Spitfire formula four  (Read 684142 times)

b.v.

Re: Spitfire formula four
« Reply #630 on: February 19, 2014, 06:53:13 AM »
Sorry for a little spam but we have most sizes/colors in all the f4 and a few tablet and full shapes in small sizes. Always load people up with stickers and stuff too when they order.
http://www.35thavenue.com/shop/Skateboards/Wheels/Spitfire.htm

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #631 on: February 19, 2014, 06:40:27 PM »
Sorry for a little spam but we have most sizes/colors in all the f4 and a few tablet and full shapes in small sizes. Always load people up with stickers and stuff too when they order.

bookmarked.

Hellagood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #632 on: February 20, 2014, 08:59:25 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqEjW3jFGFE

My bad if its been posted already but this is tight

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #633 on: February 24, 2014, 09:54:17 AM »
Are they not going to make the f4's in Full or Tablet shapes anymore - didn't see these styles in the new teal/orange, only classic shape.

b.v.

« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=68020.msg2096666#msg2096666 date=1393264457
Are they not going to make the f4's in Full or Tablet shapes anymore - didn't see these styles in the new teal/orange, only classic shape.
See below
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bumping this, anyone know when full shape or SFW formula fours will be around, got a set left but don't wanna burn through them if it'll be a while until new ones are around
[close]

Taking longer than expected.
No definite date.

sorry dudes.
[close]

Any chance of orange 99a SFW formula fours ever being made or are they just gonna keep them to the classic 101a?

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=68020.msg2096666#msg2096666 date=1393264457
Expand Quote
[close]
See below
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Bumping this, anyone know when full shape or SFW formula fours will be around, got a set left but don't wanna burn through them if it'll be a while until new ones are around
[close]

Taking longer than expected.
No definite date.

sorry dudes.
[close]

Any chance of orange 99a SFW formula fours ever being made or are they just gonna keep them to the classic 101a?
[close]

Word, didn't realize...thanks

b.v.

« Reply #636 on: February 24, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
No worries, i am also patiently waiting.

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #637 on: February 25, 2014, 12:58:57 AM »
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #638 on: February 25, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
I think I'm going to pick up some new wheels for the spring sometime soon. I'm on 99s right now, but what are peoples opinions on the 101s? Are they better for the streets?

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #639 on: February 25, 2014, 05:33:09 PM »
I think I'm going to pick up some new wheels for the spring sometime soon. I'm on 99s right now, but what are peoples opinions on the 101s? Are they better for the streets?
Haven't tried the 99's but I'm riding the 101's right now. They super good so far (had them for about 3 months). They are amazing all around, they slide on command and grip when you need it. My only problem is that I was hill bombing and did a powerslide and slipped out backwards and hit my head. They slide a lot! I'll probably get the 99's so I don't slip out anymore. But overall they are the best wheels I have ever ridden.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

dillanharp

« Reply #640 on: February 25, 2014, 05:46:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Haven't tried the 99's but I'm riding the 101's right now. They super good so far (had them for about 3 months). They are amazing all around, they slide on command and grip when you need it. My only problem is that I was hill bombing and did a powerslide and slipped out backwards and hit my head. They slide a lot! I'll probably get the 99's so I don't slip out anymore. But overall they are the best wheels I have ever ridden.
Damn you gonna change your name now or what?

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #641 on: February 25, 2014, 06:43:54 PM »

ive ridden both and i definitely like the 101's better in the streets. theyre a little slick, but its a controlled slide. the 99's can be a bit sticky, especially in the streets. for indoor, or slippery parks the 99 will do best tho. be warned tho, the 101 is comparable to the slide of bones but with better grip, so if ur not tryna slip and slide with ease than get the 99's.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #642 on: February 25, 2014, 09:51:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
bearings?

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #643 on: February 25, 2014, 10:00:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
bearings?
nope, wheels. Deffinetly gonna have to change my name haha
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #644 on: February 26, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ive ridden both and i definitely like the 101's better in the streets. theyre a little slick, but its a controlled slide. the 99's can be a bit sticky, especially in the streets. for indoor, or slippery parks the 99 will do best tho. be warned tho, the 101 is comparable to the slide of bones but with better grip, so if ur not tryna slip and slide with ease than get the 99's.
Cool. Thank you both for the insight. I'm really in to those orange 101s but I don't think I'm good enough or Baker enough to rock them haha.

Spitfireforlife

• Rep: 2
« Reply #645 on: February 26, 2014, 07:14:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Couldn't figure out how to change my name, so I made a new account! Hey dudes!

SK8houses

• Rep: -2
« Reply #646 on: February 26, 2014, 07:17:29 PM »
chipped every set i have had of these, they are good though

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #647 on: February 26, 2014, 09:06:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
+1
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

lenny

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2014, 07:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
+1

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1140
« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2014, 10:05:21 AM »
i have a set of 53mm tablet shape 101 that have been barely skated if anyone is interested.... $20 shipped.  pm me.
hardly art, hardly starving

b.v.

« Reply #650 on: March 06, 2014, 04:23:19 PM »
For anyone who hasn't tried a set offering up 15% off our entire site for the pals.
Entire the coupon code SLAPPALS at check out.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #651 on: March 06, 2014, 07:42:56 PM »
Wow cool to see DLX staff bumping this thread everyday.

SPF/STF owns your shit

shark tits

« Reply #652 on: March 06, 2014, 07:48:04 PM »

SPF/STF owns your shit
heh, i'm waiting for rusty to start making a bigger wheel then that's all i'm gonna ride.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -69
« Reply #653 on: March 07, 2014, 03:17:23 AM »
Expand Quote

SPF/STF owns your shit
[close]
heh, i'm waiting for rusty to start making a bigger wheel then that's all i'm gonna ride.

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #654 on: March 07, 2014, 07:25:49 AM »

SPF/STF owns your shit

somebody get this dude some F4's so he can SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #655 on: March 07, 2014, 10:11:04 AM »
Expand Quote

SPF/STF owns your shit
[close]

somebody get this dude some F4's so he can SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

He doesn't deserve them. Let him ride those plastic feeling bones wheels for all I care.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #656 on: March 07, 2014, 04:20:52 PM »
Hey how are the 99's for park wheels?  i always ride the parkburners but wonder if i could use something a smidge faster. 

a while back i tried to switch to 101's and was sliding all over the place

b.v.

« Reply #657 on: March 07, 2014, 04:46:17 PM »
Having ridden parkburners, street burners, classic 99s, hardlines, f4 101/99s, I can say the 99s are the best all around wheel spitfire makes.
They arent soft, super fast grip and the right amount of slide and I've had minimal issues with chipping/flatspots. And if you do deluxe takes care of it instantly.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #658 on: March 07, 2014, 08:46:10 PM »
Hey how are the 99's for park wheels?  i always ride the parkburners but wonder if i could use something a smidge faster. 

a while back i tried to switch to 101's and was sliding all over the place
I mostly skate parks and I love my 99s. Good grip, fast, slide when I want em to.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

foureyedjim

« Reply #659 on: March 07, 2014, 09:00:13 PM »
I've felt no need to skate the 101 F4's after trying out 2 sets of 99s.  No flatspots, no complaints.
I guess if you like a harder wheel, or is more used to a "slippery" wheel, 101s would be good too.