Author Topic: Spitfire formula four  (Read 216988 times)

JBones

• Rep: -90
Re: Spitfire formula four
« Reply #630 on: January 23, 2014, 01:34:36 AM »
thanks pals! i live in germany though. as far as i've seen, amazon seems to be the easiest way to get a hold of og rit dye. costs from 4-5 euros a pack so it's not even more expensive than common dye over here.

Ahhh, gotcha. Good luck brother!  ;D

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -50
« Reply #631 on: January 23, 2014, 03:07:13 PM »
Anyone know where I can get a hold of the team edt.'s?

foureyedjim

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #632 on: January 23, 2014, 03:47:01 PM »

why?  I have used ones...doubt you'll want them

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #633 on: January 23, 2014, 11:01:12 PM »

were they really that much better?

ALABAMAMAN

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #634 on: January 23, 2014, 11:10:12 PM »
no, still have 2 sets of the team edt left that are yellower then the new f4 and thats about it.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #635 on: February 17, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
Bumping this, anyone know when full shape or SFW formula fours will be around, got a set left but don't wanna burn through them if it'll be a while until new ones are around

b.v.

« Reply #636 on: February 18, 2014, 07:31:57 AM »
Bumping this, anyone know when full shape or SFW formula fours will be around, got a set left but don't wanna burn through them if it'll be a while until new ones are around
Last email I got about it said the molds had to be re done. That was over a month ago. Assuming they will be available soon.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #637 on: February 18, 2014, 11:34:33 AM »
Thanks bv

LennyDLXSF

• Rep: 73
  • Deluxe Customer Service
« Reply #638 on: February 18, 2014, 02:30:40 PM »

Taking longer than expected.
No definite date.

sorry dudes.

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #639 on: February 18, 2014, 03:15:11 PM »
They're worth the wait, guess ill stick too regular sfw's for the moment Thanks Lenny

louie_bk

« Reply #640 on: February 18, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »

No definite date.

sorry dudes.

Any chance of orange 99a SFW formula fours ever being made or are they just gonna keep them to the classic 101a?

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1085
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
« Reply #641 on: February 18, 2014, 10:39:44 PM »
sp '14 is up..

I will get those teal F4's.

http://www.dlxsf.com/spring14/sf/
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

b.v.

« Reply #642 on: February 19, 2014, 06:53:13 AM »
Sorry for a little spam but we have most sizes/colors in all the f4 and a few tablet and full shapes in small sizes. Always load people up with stickers and stuff too when they order.
http://www.35thavenue.com/shop/Skateboards/Wheels/Spitfire.htm

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #643 on: February 19, 2014, 06:40:27 PM »
Sorry for a little spam but we have most sizes/colors in all the f4 and a few tablet and full shapes in small sizes. Always load people up with stickers and stuff too when they order.
http://www.35thavenue.com/shop/Skateboards/Wheels/Spitfire.htm

bookmarked.

Hellagood

• Rep: 0
« Reply #644 on: February 20, 2014, 08:59:25 AM »

My bad if its been posted already but this is tight

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #645 on: February 24, 2014, 09:54:17 AM »
Are they not going to make the f4's in Full or Tablet shapes anymore - didn't see these styles in the new teal/orange, only classic shape.

b.v.

« Reply #646 on: February 24, 2014, 10:00:36 AM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=68020.msg2096666#msg2096666 date=1393264457
Are they not going to make the f4's in Full or Tablet shapes anymore - didn't see these styles in the new teal/orange, only classic shape.
See below

No definite date.

sorry dudes.

Any chance of orange 99a SFW formula fours ever being made or are they just gonna keep them to the classic 101a?

The Nose Face

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #647 on: February 24, 2014, 10:03:05 AM »
Quote from: The Nose Face  link=topic=68020.msg2096666#msg2096666 date=1393264457
See below

No definite date.

sorry dudes.

Word, didn't realize...thanks

b.v.

« Reply #648 on: February 24, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
No worries, i am also patiently waiting.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
« Reply #649 on: February 25, 2014, 12:58:57 AM »
No worries, i am also patiently waiting.

Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #650 on: February 25, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »
I think I'm going to pick up some new wheels for the spring sometime soon. I'm on 99s right now, but what are peoples opinions on the 101s? Are they better for the streets?

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -19
« Reply #651 on: February 25, 2014, 05:33:09 PM »
I think I'm going to pick up some new wheels for the spring sometime soon. I'm on 99s right now, but what are peoples opinions on the 101s? Are they better for the streets?
Haven't tried the 99's but I'm riding the 101's right now. They super good so far (had them for about 3 months). They are amazing all around, they slide on command and grip when you need it. My only problem is that I was hill bombing and did a powerslide and slipped out backwards and hit my head. They slide a lot! I'll probably get the 99's so I don't slip out anymore. But overall they are the best wheels I have ever ridden.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

dillanharp

« Reply #652 on: February 25, 2014, 05:46:27 PM »
Haven't tried the 99's but I'm riding the 101's right now. They super good so far (had them for about 3 months). They are amazing all around, they slide on command and grip when you need it. My only problem is that I was hill bombing and did a powerslide and slipped out backwards and hit my head. They slide a lot! I'll probably get the 99's so I don't slip out anymore. But overall they are the best wheels I have ever ridden.
Damn you gonna change your name now or what?

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #653 on: February 25, 2014, 06:43:54 PM »

ive ridden both and i definitely like the 101's better in the streets. theyre a little slick, but its a controlled slide. the 99's can be a bit sticky, especially in the streets. for indoor, or slippery parks the 99 will do best tho. be warned tho, the 101 is comparable to the slide of bones but with better grip, so if ur not tryna slip and slide with ease than get the 99's.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #654 on: February 25, 2014, 09:51:46 PM »
bearings?

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -19
« Reply #655 on: February 25, 2014, 10:00:21 PM »
bearings?
nope, wheels. Deffinetly gonna have to change my name haha
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #656 on: February 26, 2014, 06:16:43 PM »

ive ridden both and i definitely like the 101's better in the streets. theyre a little slick, but its a controlled slide. the 99's can be a bit sticky, especially in the streets. for indoor, or slippery parks the 99 will do best tho. be warned tho, the 101 is comparable to the slide of bones but with better grip, so if ur not tryna slip and slide with ease than get the 99's.
Cool. Thank you both for the insight. I'm really in to those orange 101s but I don't think I'm good enough or Baker enough to rock them haha.

Spitfireforlife

• Rep: 2
« Reply #657 on: February 26, 2014, 07:14:00 PM »
Couldn't figure out how to change my name, so I made a new account! Hey dudes!

SK8houses

• Rep: -3
« Reply #658 on: February 26, 2014, 07:17:29 PM »
chipped every set i have had of these, they are good though

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #659 on: February 26, 2014, 09:06:31 PM »
Couldn't figure out how to change my name, so I made a new account! Hey dudes!
+1
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH