Author Topic: Julian Davidson pro  (Read 2629 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: Julian Davidson pro
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 10:15:18 AM »
Hes been around for a while but its still too early to turn him pro. Dudes only showing glimpses. He's got a couple cool trick but then he's got tons of filler footage. also, he did NOT deserve last part in that transworld video, silas did. Element mustve payed a lot of money to get him that spot because there isnt a solid explanation otherwise.

It sucks but i felt the same way. The 5050 on the gapped rails was some next level shit compared to a big kickflip down a double set.  Dont get me wrong i really do like Julian and have been a fan since his Thrasher part with the Roky Erickson song (still my favorite one of his parts to this day).I Was looking forward to his Element part and Transworld part the most out of anybody after that. Still hyped on the parts and am still a fan but i could see why people think he doesn't deserve it. Skating is ridiculously technical nowadays that its hard for some people to appreciate someone who is all style versus super tech tricks with a sloppy style.

Kankle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Julian Davidson pro
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »
I'm hyped for him! He kills it!