Author Topic: THA PILLAGE! My Review!  (Read 903 times)

DaGrandPuba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -11
THA PILLAGE! My Review!
« on: February 26, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »

1 month of skateboarding on and off! Almost Impact Support 8.5, Thunder Trucks 149, Bones Wheels, Lucky Bearings Nike 6.0 Shoes      Now that i got that out of the way leme juz spritz alil Gucci cologne on right quick N tell ya what i think about the products! I honestly hate bones wheels bearings are decent depending on where u ride witch in my case is da Mud! Y"dig! Thunder 149 trucks are AMAZING! i tend to break them alot but im a true OG soo i stand by what i rep, i ride lose trucks good turning great for grinds i need the extra wide body trucks for as much grind room as i can get, they are great for all sorts of maneuvers and grinds, they take a beating juz like da chumps at da local park, but over all Amazing trucks, now to the Impact support deck, honestly really great i have had many previous to this one, i know they all break down eventually but i ride my shit to the fullest no skimps round here if Y"feel me! Great concave the whole month of skating barely lost any im a slammer on all my tricks so the impact support iz my desire n can honestly say i could ride them forever. NOW! Nike 6.0 wtf was you thinkin! Terrible review! there not even a month old and just..........Ya pictures explain themselves! I bought them at Zumiez for fun to try them out because im a Nike fan and they were originally 80$ sale price 65$ soo i scooped them up took them to the local park skated great the first 5 minutes and then..............INSTANT WEAR AND TEAR! i would not buy these again and would hope viewers dont either, maybe i got a bad batch or maybe im alil ruff but for the original price of 80$ come on now Nike! yall aint foolin us atleast make them Leather for the price. but Hope yall enjoyed the product review and there will be more to come!

dillanharp

Re: THA PILLAGE! My Review!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 08:11:42 PM »
Thought this was about a Cappadonna album, it's not, so didn't read.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 02:10:28 AM »
thought this had something to do with peter smolik, very disappointed.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 12:53:19 PM »
learn how to use shoe goo you dumass
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

nylin

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »
Thought this was about a Cappadonna album, it's not, so didn't read.

pandarelated

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 03:06:22 PM »
there are so many amazing things in this post.