Author Topic: tagless HUF shirt fit  (Read 1815 times)

foureyedjim

tagless HUF shirt fit
« on: March 09, 2013, 09:02:54 PM »
so I have two of the older HUF shirts that have tags and they're the more heavyweight ones and I love the fit.

I noticed the newer tagless ones are described differently on the website (they're both 100% cotton, but the one with tags are "6oz" whatever that means)

Just wondering if anyone knew if there was any difference in fit after putting them through the wash.  I have problems with other shirts shrinking in length way more than they do in width.

thanks in advance.

edit: oops, please move this thread to the right section

castillo's curls

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
Re: tagless HUF shirt fit
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 11:00:21 AM »
all I've hard is that they are way thiner now.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 02:13:39 PM »
they are much thinner but for a tall guy i think the fit is kinda shitty. i preferred the older ones. im usually a large but the large is pretty short and slim, and then the XL is just a bit too wide and not much longer. i'd try em on before buying just so you dont regret it.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
they are much thinner but for a tall guy i think the fit is kinda shitty. i preferred the older ones. im usually a large but the large is pretty short and slim, and then the XL is just a bit too wide and not much longer. i'd try em on before buying just so you dont regret it.

thanks, that's basically what I needed to know.  I like heavyweight shirts because they don't shrink so badly like a lot of the thin shirts out there.  I guess I'll just have to buy some of their older stuff.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »
How about their button ups? Do they fit like the T shirts?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 04:29:43 AM »
How about their button ups? Do they fit like the T shirts?

I have one that i bought in 2010. it's a large, but fits more like a medium. definitely on the smaller side. but maybe they're different now...