Author Topic: SC2: HEART OF THE SWARM  (Read 1449 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
SC2: HEART OF THE SWARM
« on: March 15, 2013, 11:25:08 PM »
how many of you fools are all up in this shit?

rawb, albatross, pugmaster where yall at, i made a slap clan hit me up we'll own some noobs and stack some paper. PM me your e--mail or ask for mine so we can be realid friends!! :D 

otherwise just post ya battle tags up

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: SC2: HEART OF THE SWARM
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 06:03:04 PM »
haven't got much chance to play yet but it seems sick

seu #397

dillanharp

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:28:58 PM »
malverde#1903 I'm fucking horrible at this shit.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 08:59:33 AM »
What league you all in 1v1?  I was diamond, but haven't picked up HoTs yet.  Is it worth it?
I suck at SLAP.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 11:05:24 AM »
Hey Beer,

Unfortunately I don't have the funds to get it or the time to play right now  :-\

Hopefully by this summer I'll have my shit together.

SC is such a great game, its like chess but way more interesting
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
What league you all in 1v1?  I was diamond, but haven't picked up HoTs yet.  Is it worth it?

me and beerkeg were both diamond, i think rawb got plat at one point too

hots is really really good - every race has a ton of viable options which makes the game a lot more fun. in wings of liberty they balanced by slowly nerfing everything until infestors were king, and in hots they changed it up and basically gave every race some really sick imbalanced shit to play with.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 01:07:16 PM »
My account got banned cause I didn't fuck with an authenticator and now I'm too lazy to jump through the hoops to get it back.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

me and beerkeg were both diamond, i think rawb got plat at one point too

hots is really really good - every race has a ton of viable options which makes the game a lot more fun. in wings of liberty they balanced by slowly nerfing everything until infestors were king, and in hots they changed it up and basically gave every race some really sick imbalanced shit to play with.

Word up, I am going to have to get it soon.  Fuck.  I have just been lazy to buy it.  Infestors were beast.  Fucking love zerg.  Toss is okay.  Fuck terran.
I suck at SLAP.

dillanharp

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 09:35:39 PM »
Which one of you is BigBoyPants?

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2013, 06:15:55 PM »
I haven't gotten hofs but I started playing sc2 again.  The changes they made are so nice, I love having the number of scvs above the command center and gas stations.

The new stuff they added for terran don't really make me want to get the new version.

Never forget:

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 06:31:53 AM »
I haven't gotten hofs but I started playing sc2 again.  The changes they made are so nice, I love having the number of scvs above the command center and gas stations.

The new stuff they added for terran don't really make me want to get the new version.

Terran is OP.
I suck at SLAP.

dillanharp

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 10:08:15 AM »
I played it for a week after it came out. over it quick.

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 12:22:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Terran is OP.

yeah, mines, hellbats, and medivac boost are really fun to use man... especially mines. pug send me your details so I can add you, they added a feature where if you join a party with me or anyone with the expansion you can play hots.

sc2 and skate are still the only two games that can hold my attention these days so I'm still on it all the time.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 07:05:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Terran is OP.
[close]

yeah, mines, hellbats, and medivac boost are really fun to use man... especially mines. pug send me your details so I can add you, they added a feature where if you join a party with me or anyone with the expansion you can play hots.

sc2 and skate are still the only two games that can hold my attention these days so I'm still on it all the time.

Dunno, if you were being sarcastic lol.  I was just fuckin around.  Terran is the best race IMO, but they are also the hardest to use IMO and every race can be agrued to be the best depending on your preference.  I should get back on this shit.
I suck at SLAP.

pugmaster

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2013, 01:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Terran is OP.
[close]

Hey, I still have the same friends list and I haven't changed my user, the name is Pugmaster.  I can't find my character code, it should be the same as the one posted earlier in the thread I think.

What does OP mean?

Never forget:

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
merked you should get back on it, game is in a good place right now

beerkeg i know you lurk these boards sometimes, are you still on sc2? they buffed cloaked banshees dude its your time to shine  ;D

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 07:45:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Terran is OP.
[close]

[close]

Hey, I still have the same friends list and I haven't changed my user, the name is Pugmaster.  I can't find my character code, it should be the same as the one posted earlier in the thread I think.

What does OP mean?

Over Powered.  Or on a forum, Original Poster.  In this case, the former.

I am going to buy a new comp and get back on it within a couple months.  Wanted to hit masters 1v1, but never got there because I get too frustrated. 

A buddy of mine almost got to grandmasters though, really enjoyed watching him play.

What race you play Albatross?  And anyone else in this thread?

Zerg here.
I suck at SLAP.