Author Topic: Best supra for skating?  (Read 8267 times)

brokenheadphone

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
Re: Best supra for skating?
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 08:45:50 PM »
Sort of debating a pair of Skytop 3s and the Herman G6/New Emerica Reynolds...thoughts?

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 02:12:06 AM »
Expand Quote
How do the soles hold up on the skytop 3s?
[close]

better than their typical soles. in my experience it seems like any model with a variation of their typical "S" grip pattern seems to last noticeably longer. really dont know why with the skytops tho seeing as how the only difference is the extra lines. maybe they use better materials for the more expensive models?

heres my pair. skated in em for a while then just started using em as regular shoes for lil store runs n shit like that. still probably gonna end up skating em again to finish em off.

Does the lateral plastic grid annoys you for the heelflips? I remember having some dunks with a rigid plastic swoosh and it was really unconfortable to heelflip due to the plastic.
I don't know if it makes any sense to you, but I know you're also a heelfliper, so I guess you'll understand.  ;)

Will Easley

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 02:40:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
How do the soles hold up on the skytop 3s?
[close]

better than their typical soles. in my experience it seems like any model with a variation of their typical "S" grip pattern seems to last noticeably longer. really dont know why with the skytops tho seeing as how the only difference is the extra lines. maybe they use better materials for the more expensive models?

heres my pair. skated in em for a while then just started using em as regular shoes for lil store runs n shit like that. still probably gonna end up skating em again to finish em off.

[close]

Does the lateral plastic grid annoys you for the heelflips? I remember having some dunks with a rigid plastic swoosh and it was really unconfortable to heelflip due to the plastic.
I don't know if it makes any sense to you, but I know you're also a heelfliper, so I guess you'll understand.  ;)

Nah it's just a smooth rubber panel that feels like its flush with the side of your shoe. Feels like a normal side panel

october

• Rep: 23
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »
Sort of debating a pair of Skytop 3s and the Herman G6/New Emerica Reynolds...thoughts?

G6. Skytops are hideous.