Author Topic: Leo shoe  (Read 1863 times)

Norwegianwood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Leo shoe
« on: November 27, 2006, 06:55:48 AM »
I've been thinking about trying a pair, but i am wondering how long they last? Seems pretty good to skate in, but im not so sure about the durability..

Edward Penishands

Re: Leo shoe
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 08:06:41 AM »
I've been thinking about trying a pair, but i am wondering how long they last? Seems pretty good to skate in, but im not so sure about the durability..

if you really want heel bruises that much, get some rowley classics

DirtySouth

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 09:18:22 AM »
the shoe is great, so much board feeling, I skate them to

nothing but truth

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 07:08:49 PM »
senn deserves a shoe before leo.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 07:57:44 PM »
senn and suski deserved their own before herman and leo. athough did chris have a shoe about eight years ago?

slurthic

• Rep: -5
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 08:36:26 PM »
i had those chris senn shoes, i loved them

DirtySouth

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 04:11:22 AM »
yea suski deserves a shoe definitly deserves a shoe, but no hatin on herman cause he's so good and hella pop, he definitly deserves it too.   I dont understand why justin eldridge has his own shoe?!...

Edward Penishands

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
yea suski deserves a shoe definitly deserves a shoe, but no hatin on herman cause he's so good and hella pop, he definitly deserves it too.   I dont understand why justin eldridge has his own shoe?!...

his shiny white teeth, duh

Udo!

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 03:12:04 PM »

chocolate pow!

• Rep: -3
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 03:29:37 PM »
athough did chris have a shoe about eight years ago?

he's had 2 models on emerica, the first ones were pretty cool

golgo13

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 04:34:37 PM »
the leo's are super slim, built on the same sole as the reynolds 3,francis and ridgemont,they are thinner, but they do have the g2 gel in the heel which you can kinda feel, but if youre jumping down anything sizeable and kick your board out, youre pretty much fucked.
as for durability, get the all suede, the black/white ones are half canvas and ive seen kids blow through them in a week if not shoe gooed.
besides vans soletech is the only company who makes a decent flexible grippy vulk shoe that doesnt feel like some oversized boot.

swamp ass

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 04:35:16 PM »
Tried some on at the shop and they beat my feet into submission- just from trying them on!!!!!

Seriously- toe area was WAY too small and really low.  I had to size up a full size just so my toes wouldn' hurt (even then, they were still uncomfortable).  Because I had to size up, the length became way too long and the rest of my foot was sliding around.

Terrible, terrible fit.  But who knows- you might be enough of a fashion victim to buy a poorly made shoe cuz it looks cool.

DirtySouth

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2006, 03:50:56 AM »
maybe your feet is to wide for that tinny shoe, i have no problemws with the leo's matherfact i love them

overdoso

« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2006, 04:26:40 AM »
Tried some on at the shop and they beat my feet into submission- just from trying them on!!!!!

Seriously- toe area was WAY too small and really low.  I had to size up a full size just so my toes wouldn' hurt (even then, they were still uncomfortable).  Because I had to size up, the length became way too long and the rest of my foot was sliding around.

Terrible, terrible fit.  But who knows- you might be enough of a fashion victim to buy a poorly made shoe cuz it looks cool.
i had the smae. i got a free pair which were samples (9). usually i wear 8.5 or 8. the shoe was too big, but at the same time too small, go figure. and i dont have bulky feet, ive been skating halfcabs only this last year. Leo Romero definitely has some wierd feet.