Author Topic: Ok Cupid  (Read 64795 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Ok Cupid
« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2014, 04:00:12 PM »
I hit up this chick about a year ago and we were talking. She kept inviting me to hang out with her in her room at UMass, but I wasn't really feeling it/ she randomly drops that she has a boyfriend and wants to remain just friends... noooope. I stop talking to her all together and then about six months later she friend requests me on facebook. We end up meeting for drinks and I end up bringing her back to my place and we do the dirty. A few days later she drops this lone text "I think we should just be friends.." No skin off my back really, bad sex is bad sex, oh well. Anyway, I see her new profile on OKC a few days ago and it says "Prefer black/ hispanic and must be 420 friendly." I shoot her a quick message that says, "Black and 420 friendly? Sheeeiiit I must have missed the mark!" She then sends me this, "Fuck you, don't ever message me, don't ever look at my profile again. I fucking hate you!" And that gentlemen, is how you make friends on Ok Cupid

? i dont get it, why does she hate you now?
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2014, 05:16:29 PM »
The only time I ever got burned was from my "girlfriend" of "years". So with that being said, I'd much rather get burned from a fucking  whore of a stranger than someone I actually thought cared about me/I actually cared about. Fuck away!

Care to explain? Normally I would think this just means she cheated on and/or left you, but given the context you either got some dick fungus or a became a father, right?

I have an OKC profile. I signed up, and then decided finding pictures to put up was way too much effort. Tinder just makes it so much easier, and I still suck at it.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #362 on: March 13, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
^^^^ tinder is definitely a game changer. Less complex and wordy. Both offer good opportunities however.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #363 on: March 13, 2014, 06:30:34 PM »
Expand Quote
I hit up this chick about a year ago and we were talking. She kept inviting me to hang out with her in her room at UMass, but I wasn't really feeling it/ she randomly drops that she has a boyfriend and wants to remain just friends... noooope. I stop talking to her all together and then about six months later she friend requests me on facebook. We end up meeting for drinks and I end up bringing her back to my place and we do the dirty. A few days later she drops this lone text "I think we should just be friends.." No skin off my back really, bad sex is bad sex, oh well. Anyway, I see her new profile on OKC a few days ago and it says "Prefer black/ hispanic and must be 420 friendly." I shoot her a quick message that says, "Black and 420 friendly? Sheeeiiit I must have missed the mark!" She then sends me this, "Fuck you, don't ever message me, don't ever look at my profile again. I fucking hate you!" And that gentlemen, is how you make friends on Ok Cupid
[close]

Fuck if I know? Maybe cause I'm white?

Also having an OKC account and Tinder makes shit a lot harder. Ran into a chick that I matched up with on Tinder and she was like "We've totally talked on OKC!" I go back and find the conversation and she said we should hang out... riiiiiight

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #364 on: March 19, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No offense to anyone who does fuck strangers all the time because it makes for great stories and technically it's what we were born to do. But I gotta say having sex with complete strangers consistently is gnarly. Like, how fucked would it be to get some crazy ho you met on the internet pregnant. And also not to mention STD's. Sure, condoms/birth control do a great job at preventing both scenarios but how are you really gonna know if she's not lying about having a disease or being on the pill? And a condom isn't 100% effective against either scenario. Do y'all even think about this shit or do you just say fuck it and go balls deep without a second thought. I'm just sayin trusting chicks you don't know on the internet seems like a large risk.
[close]

Why is this relevant to meeting chicks on the internet??  Is a chick you meet on the internet more of a stranger than someone you meet at a bar?
[close]

Only for the fact that when you meet up with internet chick she could be a completely different person than who she said she was on the internet. With bar chicks it's better because you can at least assess the situation and make an educated guess a to what's up with her.
[close]

So basically your stance is that people are more likely to lie online than at a bar and also you cannot assess the situation when you meet someone in person that you met online for the first time, but you can if you just met her at a bar?  
[close]

You're right haha fuck I typed that after just waking up I guess it didn't make much sense. Maybe I just have too much anxiety about people having STD's

i used to keep my dick in my pants for that reason too. years later i regretted that and threw caution to the wind. i started putting it in way too many girls. but what i learned from my personal experience (obviously biased) is that the chances of getting an incurable std are very low unless you are banging high risk girls without rubbers (strippers, druggies, etc). so relax, have a few drinks, and slut it up. just cover your stump before you hump.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 08:35:06 AM by Iceman »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #365 on: March 19, 2014, 09:51:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck if I know? Maybe cause I'm white?

Also having an OKC account and Tinder makes shit a lot harder. Ran into a chick that I matched up with on Tinder and she was like "We've totally talked on OKC!" I go back and find the conversation and she said we should hang out... riiiiiight
is English ur first language? ur posts do not make sense
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

pancake man

« Reply #366 on: March 19, 2014, 02:50:01 PM »
Yeah, unfortunately. Probably has to do with the way I speak/ think and not translating well into writing. Regardless, my last point was that having both an OKC and Tinder account makes for a higher chance of talking to the same chick, which happened to me, and she called me out on that fact.

As for the chick hating me story, I don't know why she hates me, maybe for the snide remark about my ethnicity and life choices

Harem

« Reply #367 on: March 20, 2014, 05:32:04 AM »
Been very tempted to use this again.

DMH

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #368 on: March 20, 2014, 08:53:00 AM »
Since I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago, I decided to give this thing a shot (reading this thread while having a girlfriend was making me kind of jealous toward the lives of cat-cruising single men).

So far there have been four girls:
1. A 19 year-old girl that was a lot different looking from her profile (yeah, for the worse). She was the first black girl I had ever been with, so that was cool, but she was not quite the looker I imagined she was. Anyway, got dome.
2. Went on a date with a girl that seemed pretty ideal. Good taste in music, actually knew a few of the same people I did, cool haircut. Turned out to be one of the worst dates I could imagine. We smoked weed in her car before going to a Sebadoh show, and I thought it was gonna be mad cool from there on out. What I didn't realize was that she worked at the bar we were going to the show at. So she just got really drunk and only talked to her friends at the bar about other people I didn't know. I tried to contribute a couple times, but without any context for fucking ANY of the conversations she was having, I just bailed out and watched the show, which actually fucking ruled. After that she found me again and wanted to go to a Waffle House on the other side of town, and a couple of her dude friends came with us. They actually ended up being way cooler than her (and she was still hammered) so we just shot the shit while she basically fell asleep in the Waffle House booth. I tried to give her a ride home at the end of the night as a courtesy because she was pretty drunk, but she wasn't having it and I didn't know her well enough to fight her too hard. She's still alive, though. I ran into her a couple weeks later and we had a very awkward greeting. But she's alive.
3. First one-night stand of my life. She was pretty empty in the noggin (only had her college party exploits to talk about, and subsequently how she left college because she was on academic probation). But she was doing alright in the body departments so I took her home to my air mattress in my basement (I found it only fitting of the situation). Unfortunately I had been drinking just enough to go raw, so I did. The sex, however, was pretty good and she said she was on the pill. So I'm an idiot, but I think it was okay. A couple weeks later I met up with her again at her parents' place, had sex, and then suffered through an hour of lunch talk with her (the subject matter for her was only different in the sense that because we were in her home town, she only talked about her drunken high school exploits instead of college). Not calling her again.
4. I'm going up to Nashville on Tuesday, so I was cruising the Tennessee OkCupid listings. Found a girl on there in Chattanooga that kind of seems like a megababe. Really cute, really good taste, and seems to have her shit together. We've got a date set up for Tuesday. I'm genuinely a little bit excited.

Can't wait to tell my future children about the first time their mother and I met on the internet.

pancake man

« Reply #369 on: March 20, 2014, 01:22:27 PM »
"Kids, have I told you about How I Met Your Mother?"

Violator

• Rep: 73
« Reply #370 on: June 11, 2014, 02:59:41 AM »

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #371 on: June 11, 2014, 08:42:54 AM »

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #372 on: June 11, 2014, 08:50:48 AM »
It's like they took some stupid 12 year old girl's Maury Povich intro vid and plugged it right in there.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

castillo's curls

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #373 on: June 11, 2014, 09:00:23 AM »
Since I broke up with my girlfriend a couple months ago, I decided to give this thing a shot (reading this thread while having a girlfriend was making me kind of jealous toward the lives of cat-cruising single men).

So far there have been four girls:
1. A 19 year-old girl that was a lot different looking from her profile (yeah, for the worse). She was the first black girl I had ever been with, so that was cool, but she was not quite the looker I imagined she was. Anyway, got dome.
2. Went on a date with a girl that seemed pretty ideal. Good taste in music, actually knew a few of the same people I did, cool haircut. Turned out to be one of the worst dates I could imagine. We smoked weed in her car before going to a Sebadoh show, and I thought it was gonna be mad cool from there on out. What I didn't realize was that she worked at the bar we were going to the show at. So she just got really drunk and only talked to her friends at the bar about other people I didn't know. I tried to contribute a couple times, but without any context for fucking ANY of the conversations she was having, I just bailed out and watched the show, which actually fucking ruled. After that she found me again and wanted to go to a Waffle House on the other side of town, and a couple of her dude friends came with us. They actually ended up being way cooler than her (and she was still hammered) so we just shot the shit while she basically fell asleep in the Waffle House booth. I tried to give her a ride home at the end of the night as a courtesy because she was pretty drunk, but she wasn't having it and I didn't know her well enough to fight her too hard. She's still alive, though. I ran into her a couple weeks later and we had a very awkward greeting. But she's alive.
3. First one-night stand of my life. She was pretty empty in the noggin (only had her college party exploits to talk about, and subsequently how she left college because she was on academic probation). But she was doing alright in the body departments so I took her home to my air mattress in my basement (I found it only fitting of the situation). Unfortunately I had been drinking just enough to go raw, so I did. The sex, however, was pretty good and she said she was on the pill. So I'm an idiot, but I think it was okay. A couple weeks later I met up with her again at her parents' place, had sex, and then suffered through an hour of lunch talk with her (the subject matter for her was only different in the sense that because we were in her home town, she only talked about her drunken high school exploits instead of college). Not calling her again.
4. I'm going up to Nashville on Tuesday, so I was cruising the Tennessee OkCupid listings. Found a girl on there in Chattanooga that kind of seems like a megababe. Really cute, really good taste, and seems to have her shit together. We've got a date set up for Tuesday. I'm genuinely a little bit excited.

Can't wait to tell my future children about the first time their mother and I met on the internet.

I don't think you understand the concept of a one-night stand

piece of shit, straight up.

• Rep: -182
« Reply #374 on: June 11, 2014, 12:05:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
No offense to anyone who does fuck strangers all the time because it makes for great stories and technically it's what we were born to do. But I gotta say having sex with complete strangers consistently is gnarly. Like, how fucked would it be to get some crazy ho you met on the internet pregnant. And also not to mention STD's. Sure, condoms/birth control do a great job at preventing both scenarios but how are you really gonna know if she's not lying about having a disease or being on the pill? And a condom isn't 100% effective against either scenario. Do y'all even think about this shit or do you just say fuck it and go balls deep without a second thought. I'm just sayin trusting chicks you don't know on the internet seems like a large risk.
[close]

Why is this relevant to meeting chicks on the internet??  Is a chick you meet on the internet more of a stranger than someone you meet at a bar?
[close]

Only for the fact that when you meet up with internet chick she could be a completely different person than who she said she was on the internet. With bar chicks it's better because you can at least assess the situation and make an educated guess a to what's up with her.
[close]

So basically your stance is that people are more likely to lie online than at a bar and also you cannot assess the situation when you meet someone in person that you met online for the first time, but you can if you just met her at a bar? 
[close]

You're right haha fuck I typed that after just waking up I guess it didn't make much sense. Maybe I just have too much anxiety about people having STD's
[close]

Maybe...not such a bad thing to worry about.  I had to correct you because the last whore I met was at a bar and the last classy lady I've met was from the interweb.

"tips fedora" 

You owe your mom money for dog sex.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #375 on: July 29, 2014, 05:10:49 PM »
Messaged girl I stumbled across on there whom I went to high school with, but had never spoken more than 10 words to prior one night. 2 weeks later we've been coupling regularly and with some intensity

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #376 on: July 31, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
Messaged girl I stumbled across on there whom I went to high school with, but had never spoken more than 10 words to prior one night. 2 weeks later we've been coupling regularly and with some intensity

pics

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #377 on: August 02, 2014, 08:30:30 PM »
When it comes to anonymous sex, okcupid > tinder > pof

EPetrov

• Rep: -30
« Reply #378 on: August 04, 2014, 10:36:12 AM »
okc seem like its dying

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2014, 07:28:09 AM »
curable dick fungus. just for the record.
all good!

awkward
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2014, 12:27:57 PM »
This site is great, I haven't landed a date with it YET but I tried macking it to this 38 year old single lady that we both decided i'm too young for, now have moved onto a 24 year old that i believe might be a fat ass. oh well... for those who've never boned a fatty, prepare to be sweated upon.

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #381 on: August 13, 2014, 09:59:26 AM »
I'm going to meet this woman at a bar.  Been talking for a week, totally down to fuck.
She tells me to meet her at this bar at 10:30.  I look at her facebook and she invites 20 people to the same bar at 10:00.
What the fuck.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2014, 07:02:27 PM »
Tinder hadn't been amazing (just a few hookups in 4 or 5 months) so I joined ok cupid. Within hours I had girls matching me left and right. One lived a block away so we met at panda express for dinner. She was not hot in any way, very large and had no personality. We ate, I brought to go lids for our bowls, and she drove me home.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #383 on: December 15, 2014, 04:55:24 PM »
Tinder hadn't been amazing (just a few hookups in 4 or 5 months) so I joined ok cupid. Within hours I had girls matching me left and right. One lived a block away so we met at panda express for dinner. She was not hot in any way, very large and had no personality. We ate, I brought to go lids for our bowls, and she drove me home.

Will there be a second date?
What did you eat?
What topics were discussed?

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #384 on: December 16, 2014, 08:59:53 AM »
Since I've met a lot of guys, I'm limiting this to OKCupid - I've met plenty others through gay.com, Bear411, and wrestling personals sites. It's super easy to meet gay dudes.  I saw this after I broke up with my ex and decided to sign up for it… because of this thread.

It's been pretty good, so I'll break it down to the people I've met:

1. We both met for wrestling, which was something I wanted to do for 20+ years. 39 y.o., 205lb and very sexy. He wore boxer-briefs with a pouch and I wore my trusty Speedos. It was fucking awesome and sexy, and ended up in bed, but since I can't really get off with anyone, I ended up jacking off to the thought of us wrestling earlier. He's rather sex-driven, and I'm not into that. If I don't like a guy if he was straight, I have no interest.

2. Just a really cute undergrad, doesn't speak very good English, but we've talked a couple times. I want to cuddle with him, but it's possible he could be my student later this year.

3. A really cute, bigger guy, but is pretty dumb. He started talking to me because he saw my profile and wants to wrestle. He says he even has blue-and-white trunks, and that makes me very, very excited. We have only met for tea so far, and although we get along, we're on different levels.

4. A guy in his late 30s that I saw in town, after seeing his profile. He had surgery, so we can't wrestle yet, but hopefully someday. Cuddles and kisses, he even gave me a key to his house within 3 months of knowing each other so I could walk his dog when he needs to go.

5. A guy who looked like a solid human being, but is actually shitty. The first clue was his spiked hair, and he was balding. When we started checking out a museum together, it was fine. However, when we went to eat Chinese food, he got pissed at the new cashier because she couldn't get his order right; she didn't speak English well. It was embarrassing. Garbage.

6. A straight bearish guy. Also a music nerd, runs a local music blog, books shows, is starting to put out tapes. Polyamorous. Dry wit. He's just really fucking awesome, and would definitely cuddle with him if he was up for it.

I haven't met yet:

7. A 22-year-old cub who is in love with me. He has low self-esteem, and so because of the fact that I said he's cute, he thinks I'm The One. It's totally unrequited, because I had no further intentions than just that one message. I think he's a sweet kid, but he doesn't understand love. He lives a couple hours away and we both don't have a car, so he wants to Skype a lot. I have done cyber sex with him twice. I agreed that we will JO together someday, but that's it. When we do meet each other, I'm going to have to break his heart and tell him the truth about love, how we aren't going to be together, and how he just needs to be patient. It's going to fucking suck, but it's necessary.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
« Reply #385 on: December 19, 2014, 10:19:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Will there be a second date?
What did you eat?
What topics were discussed?
no second date. I got bored yesterday and suggested to her we chill because well I was bored and horny I guess. She replied saying "there was just no spark, me and you will meet the right people eventually" or something like that.
I ate the panda bowl. Lo mein noodles and Kung pao chicken. It was tasty. She got a panda bowl and I guess a side of pot stickers or some other little bag of fried stuff.
Topics discussed were how our meals were. I don't remember much conversation. I was drunk. It's weird because I got hit by a car earlier in the day (I'm not hurt or anything) and failed to even mention that.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #386 on: December 19, 2014, 11:16:22 AM »
You guys need to do some screen caps. I want to see what these chicks all look like.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!