Author Topic: Ok Cupid  (Read 64786 times)

Will Easley

Re: Ok Cupid
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2013, 09:20:57 PM »

skateordie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2013, 09:40:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Hahaha, this thread is going better than expected.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she said how she loved fusion restaurants.?�
[close]

I would of bailed based on this^^^
[close]

Why is that a red flag?�
[close]

It stems from my hate of self-proclaimed foodies. Sorry, should've kept that to myself.

it's a giant red flag. foodies are the worst.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 05:15:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hahaha, this thread is going better than expected.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
she said how she loved fusion restaurants.??
[close]

I would of bailed based on this^^^
[close]

Why is that a red flag??
[close]

It stems from my hate of self-proclaimed foodies. Sorry, should've kept that to myself.
[close]

it's a giant red flag. foodies are the worst.
the absolute worst, they waste their money on diners and dives, there is only one guy fiero

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2013, 10:23:20 PM »
bumping this thread because I just started one for shits and giggles and in hopes of random pussy. what type of shit do you guys message these women? Everytime I try to come up with something it just seems to sound so shitty to read. And the chicks looking for "casual sex" are just atrocious. Do you guys just lower your standards? or are there some key words to throw into literature you slang on this site?

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »
Be brief but witty and cut straight to the chase by asking her out. Anything she could find out about you will be seen on your profile.

WARNING: I have never tried online dating but I have tried common sense.
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2013, 10:48:56 PM »
Be brief but witty and cut straight to the chase by asking her out. Anything she could find out about you will be seen on your profile.

WARNING: I have never tried online dating but I have tried common sense.
touche. being direct is strangely easier for me in real life than typing a message. but simplicity does make sense. Hopefully I will have regular intercourse which i will keep to myself or a fucked up story in which i will gladly share with you internet bretherens.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2013, 12:04:32 AM »
"I got a big dick and a lot of money. Looking for a girl with a big pussy who is flat broke".

malibu hamish

• Rep: -11
« Reply #67 on: April 20, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
All of you OkCupid goers should try Tinder. Its an app that shows people in the area and if you and and a girl each like ( as in  facebook) you can start messaging each other.

Shredsledder

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2013, 09:06:57 PM »
A girl I live with made me one of these things because I haven't gotten laid in months. It made me uncomfortable so I deleted it and probably won't get laid for months, gotta love the reclusive lifestyle.

Will Easley

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2013, 09:13:51 PM »
A girl I live with made me one of these things because I haven't gotten laid in months. It made me uncomfortable so I deleted it and probably won't get laid for months, gotta love the reclusive lifestyle.

sounds like a dope roommate. now im well aware there could be many reasons for this, but why arent you fucking her tho? shit at least she cool enough to be down to help the homies lol

Shredsledder

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
yeah, she's awesome, but kinda on the fluffy side and I'm too superficial to get past that.

Will Easley

« Reply #71 on: April 20, 2013, 09:40:24 PM »
damn. is she hot tho? shit sounds like a good setup to me. i mean, if the relationship went bad that'd suck, but shit if she's cool to be with & at least mildly attractive id say just look past her flaws & go for it. shit you already live with her thats like half the battle right there lol.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2013, 07:28:06 AM »
bumping this thread because I just started one for shits and giggles and in hopes of random pussy. what type of shit do you guys message these women? Everytime I try to come up with something it just seems to sound so shitty to read. And the chicks looking for "casual sex" are just atrocious. Do you guys just lower your standards? or are there some key words to throw into literature you slang on this site?

To find girls who may be down, my single friend has a set of search words like "partying" "clubbing" "going out" "drinking" all the local colleges, etc.  He starts off just chatting, then just gets dirty to find out if it's worth his time.  Like he'll send a clip of a girl giving a bj and say "that's what I want tonight" or something.  He casts a pretty wide net, but it works fairly often.  He is also a pretty good looking dude with an apartment solo in a cool part of DC with lots of bars nearby.  So it's easy to meet out, then just walk back to his place if it's on.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2013, 07:45:30 AM »
with summer coming up,  I think I may get back on this program for fun.
What are some things to avoid or mention on a profile?

longballlarry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2013, 12:47:48 AM »
Ok so last night I went on my first okstupid 'date'. It was with this one girl who I was messaging with for like a day. She seemed super cute in her profile and later that night she texted me to meet up. I ended up going to meet her in her neighborhood in east williamsburg and we kicked it for a while. unfortunately she was not nearly as hot as her profile suggested but we ended up going back to her place. She made us tea and we sat and talked for a while. I had to go to work in the morning so I left after a half hour or so. When I left she texted me and I went back to her apt. We ended up in her bed and I fingered her butt and she gave me head.
For the last month or two I have been trying to withstand from beating off as much as possible (for personal reasons) and on this particular night it had been about a week and some days since I last jerked illz and boy was she in for a surprise. Anyway I ended busting a little prematurely and there was a lot of cum everywhere. we both kind of laughed about it and I explained the situation. I ended up falling asleep shortly after and had gotten woken up by her stroking my weiner a few hours later. It was probably around 5am because the sun was up and I could hear birds chirping. Anyway i ended up cumming again and she licked the cum off my dick afterwords which I thought was nice. I then went to the bathroom and let out the fart(s) I've been holding in the whole time I was in her apt and crawled back in to her bed and went to sleep. I was awaken again a few hours later by her playing with my dick. It felt good and I kind of half slept through the whole thing. I had to wake up at 9am to go to work and my alarm went off while she was holding me. When I woke up I noticed that this girl was not nearly as hot as I thought and kind of smelled weird. So I left her apt to go to work but I had an actual ok cupid date set for tonight with another girl so I rushed back to my house which was a few subway stops away and took a shower, changed and went to work. I should preface this with the fact that prior to this I was going through the worst dry spell ever and was convinced I would never have sex again. It was about 5 months since I last had sex. so I went to work and smelled my poop smelling fingers all day. I must have washed my hands like 10 times and it still smelled like butt the whole day. I leave work and went to go meet my date at some bar downtown. I got there early so that I could get a little buzzed before the encounter as these things can be pretty awkward. She comes  through at 8 and we hit it off. We end up getting pretty drunk and start making out at the bar. This girl, unlike the other is super cute and it was totally awesome. So we make out for a while and talk or whatever then leave. When we left it was about 1am and we start making out in the doorway of some bank or something. We're going in pretty hard and I keep asking if I can go to her place since she lives like a block away but she keeps being coy and tries to keep it classy, which I appreciate. We make out some more, I beg to go to her house some more, and we finish and I get on the train. I take a piss in the subway and then fall asleep on the train. I wake up and am in the cut. I wait about 20 mins for the next train to arrive and get back on it. It's about 2am at this point. I get home like a half hour later and take a shower. Overall I fucks with okcupid.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 12:52:58 AM by longballlarry »
I used to post

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2013, 01:03:30 AM »
Sounds like only freak girls create okcupid accounts. im scared off these sites for life, a skate buddy of mine got clamidia from banging internet profiles. he was a wreck for atleast a year, he would only tell me he was in the hospital, another friend had to tell me what was really going on

Will Easley

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2013, 01:25:55 AM »
i dunno man i feel like any attractive, not crazy female could very easily find some dick without some hookup site mostly filled with fat, popped bitches & potential rapists. Ive fucked a couple girls off twitter (lowkey that shit is where its at!) but outside of that i cant really fuck with the dating sites. im too scurred. definitely enjoying yall stories tho.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2013, 12:42:20 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=69032.msg1897876#msg1897876 date=1366704210
Sounds like only freak girls create okcupid accounts. im scared off these sites for life, a skate buddy of mine got clamidia from banging internet profiles. he was a wreck for atleast a year, he would only tell me he was in the hospital, another friend had to tell me what was really going on

That is the entire point of the site. Finding low-quality bitches who are down to fuck.

+ That story is bogus/ Chlamydia is readily curable and doesn't take a year to treat.

Who the fuck goes raw during okcupid hookups, anyways?

Jack Klompis

• Rep: 53
  • you want the pen??
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2013, 04:23:14 PM »
Ok so last night I went on my first okstupid 'date'. It was with this one girl who I was messaging with for like a day. She seemed super cute in her profile and later that night she texted me to meet up. I ended up going to meet her in her neighborhood in east williamsburg and we kicked it for a while. unfortunately she was not nearly as hot as her profile suggested but we ended up going back to her place. She made us tea and we sat and talked for a while. I had to go to work in the morning so I left after a half hour or so. When I left she texted me and I went back to her apt. We ended up in her bed and I fingered her butt and she gave me head.
For the last month or two I have been trying to withstand from beating off as much as possible (for personal reasons) and on this particular night it had been about a week and some days since I last jerked illz and boy was she in for a surprise. Anyway I ended busting a little prematurely and there was a lot of cum everywhere. we both kind of laughed about it and I explained the situation. I ended up falling asleep shortly after and had gotten woken up by her stroking my weiner a few hours later. It was probably around 5am because the sun was up and I could hear birds chirping. Anyway i ended up cumming again and she licked the cum off my dick afterwords which I thought was nice. I then went to the bathroom and let out the fart(s) I've been holding in the whole time I was in her apt and crawled back in to her bed and went to sleep. I was awaken again a few hours later by her playing with my dick. It felt good and I kind of half slept through the whole thing. I had to wake up at 9am to go to work and my alarm went off while she was holding me. When I woke up I noticed that this girl was not nearly as hot as I thought and kind of smelled weird. So I left her apt to go to work but I had an actual ok cupid date set for tonight with another girl so I rushed back to my house which was a few subway stops away and took a shower, changed and went to work. I should preface this with the fact that prior to this I was going through the worst dry spell ever and was convinced I would never have sex again. It was about 5 months since I last had sex. so I went to work and smelled my poop smelling fingers all day. I must have washed my hands like 10 times and it still smelled like butt the whole day. I leave work and went to go meet my date at some bar downtown. I got there early so that I could get a little buzzed before the encounter as these things can be pretty awkward. She comes  through at 8 and we hit it off. We end up getting pretty drunk and start making out at the bar. This girl, unlike the other is super cute and it was totally awesome. So we make out for a while and talk or whatever then leave. When we left it was about 1am and we start making out in the doorway of some bank or something. We're going in pretty hard and I keep asking if I can go to her place since she lives like a block away but she keeps being coy and tries to keep it classy, which I appreciate. We make out some more, I beg to go to her house some more, and we finish and I get on the train. I take a piss in the subway and then fall asleep on the train. I wake up and am in the cut. I wait about 20 mins for the next train to arrive and get back on it. It's about 2am at this point. I get home like a half hour later and take a shower. Overall I fucks with okcupid.

still single in NY and killin it, can't wait for the next season LD
look who's eating dinner at 6 o'clock

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2013, 04:45:57 PM »
Quote from: Tracer  link=topic=69032.msg1897876#msg1897876 date=1366704210
Expand Quote
[close]

That is the entire point of the site. Finding low-quality bitches who are down to fuck.

+ That story is bogus/ Chlamydia is readily curable and doesn't take a year to treat.

Who the fuck goes raw during okcupid hookups, anyways?

You can get that shit from oral too

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2013, 06:23:28 PM »
I've heard that some guys bitch about not getting responses on OKC. I have trouble keeping my inbox empty. If you have any sort of substance that you can put on your profile (a career being the biggest one) women flock. I don't go around to bars bragging about that sort of shit because it would come off as cheesy, but I get a ton of responses for what I have written in my "What I am doing with my life" section. Kinda makes me think I should go to a coffee shop to grade papers. I also have a photo of a wallride up there and apparently most women didn't realize "you can ride a skateboard on a wall." Though one girl wrote to me once that my skate picture was making her nervous because "we can't share that."  Another good one is having a picture of yourself with a beard and searching "beard." Apparently TONS of women have beard fetishes.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
post the wallride pic

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #82 on: April 24, 2013, 06:55:01 AM »
post the wallride pic

and the beard pic...

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 07:51:36 AM »

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #84 on: April 24, 2013, 08:33:27 AM »
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
I suck at SLAP.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2013, 01:51:38 PM »
What if you don't have an impressive career or other outstanding skills?  Is just showing up and not being an asshole ever enough?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2013, 02:41:30 PM »
What if you don't have an impressive career or other outstanding skills?  Is just showing up and not being an asshole ever enough?
You better have a sweet ass.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2013, 02:53:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You better have a sweet ass.
and a huge cock

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »
They should, but they don't. Women are superficial bitches, just like men.  They say they aren't, but they are. The same way a girl who isn't hot but is still nice doesn't get laid. The thing is, you DO have something that impresses women, you just need to find out what it is. Also, grow a beard and search "beard."
Oh, and I'm not posting the beard or the wallride in here. I'll put it this way though- the beard is far more beastly than the shitty little wall ride.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out