Author Topic: Gnarly things you've seen.  (Read 21869 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1474
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Gnarly things you've seen.
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2013, 10:27:16 PM »
The dead baby one reminds me of my duties of being a medical photographer where I was called in to photograph every fetal demise at the hospital.  I photographed fetuses that were between 15 weeks to full term during my 3 1/2 years at the hospital.  Worst phone call to receive in the middle of the night.  "Sorry to wake you up, but we need to take pictures of a dead baby at 2am."  Fuck that shit.

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2013, 10:35:08 PM »
My dad died from lung cancer when I was like 11. Our family was there in the living room and he was in a hospice bed. I was somewhere else in the house playing a james bond game. Heard my mom crying and knew what happened. Still feel like I should have been in the living room with the rest of my family.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2013, 11:38:35 PM »
This doesn't compare to some of the shit in here, but I thought I would contribute.
A couple years ago I was on a train home from skating, and we get to a stop, the doors are open and I could hear the PA system from the station saying something about a fugitive/criminal being in the station and that he just got off a train fleeing a crime. Everyone in my train is exchanging nervous glances and then we see a hooded and masked guy with a backpack running out on the platform about 10 feet in front of us. An older transit security type who is not even a real cop tried to tackle him, and they both ended up on the ground. They wrestled for a second, and the hooded guy reached in his pack and grabbed a can of spray paint and just blasted the guy right in his eyes. He was spraying paint into dudes eyes for about 5 seconds straight, and then took off running. Right then there was a ding, and our doors closed and we took off. No one in our train said a word the rest of the way home. I cannot begin to imagine what that would feel like.

haha take that transit popo

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2013, 01:44:58 AM »
Another one I remember, unfortunately.

Walking home from the shop alongside the highway and there's a shitload of traffic and all of a sudden I hear a dogs bark, I look up and there's this golden retriever on the other side of the road, the most purest gold coat ive ever seen on a dog. It see's me and starts to come towards me from across the road. Im trying my hardest telling it to stop and stay but the bastard doesn't listen, there's a loud beep and then a loud bang. I dropped the bag of munchies I had and waited for the cars to pass, the poor fella's coat was just soaking in a pool of bright red blood the back half of his body was crushed and his whole body was shaking but I knew he was already dead. It was the first time I cried over something dying.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2013, 02:47:54 PM »
Expand Quote
I walked in on my mom getting eaten out by her boyfriend when I was 6.

Also, a couple years ago we were visiting my girl's family in eastern Washington and her cousin's 4 month old baby died from some type of heart failure. So we get the news and go with her family to the hospital where all of these people I don't really know are crying and passing around this dead little baby girl that is like a grayish purple color and kissing it and stuff for like 4 hours. It was pretty sad.
[close]

Pics or get the fuck out.

police state

• Rep: 22
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2013, 09:17:19 PM »
I seen the bones in my thumb when the skin was peeled back after getting it stuck in a revolving door, I was 14 when it happened and everything is fine now.

2 girls from the crowd, naked and eating each other out on stage during a necro show

photographs of a midget orgy on a beach when I used to develop pictures at wal-mart

man laying in a bathtub bleeding and cleaning himself, looked like he was stabbed in the stomach, same job

a violent leg snap, of a friend trying to switch kickflip a huge gap after too many beers, I was being a board goalie standing right in front of him and he was wearing shorts... ugh

one of the coolest things I've ever seen though was last summer, this place that manufactures racing fuel exploded near my house.  at first it was just a little smoke and I wanted to check it out so i rode my bike over to see what was up and ending up getting there just in time to see a massive mushroom cloud explosion of gas erupt into the sky, the ground shook like crazy and the heat that radiated off it was intense, 15 million dollars worth of gas, so fucked

it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

dillanharp

« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2013, 10:20:24 PM »
Driving to Napa today this toyota suv passed everyone doing at least 100, gets a quarter mile up, spins out, flips and slams in to a tree on it's roof.

Army stuff, other than the obvious death stuff would be raiding a compound in baghdad,it's like 1 am, dark as fuck, and night vision goggles aren't exactly depth perception enhancement goggles, so after it's clear some dude from a different company falls in to an open septic tank, neck deep.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2013, 02:06:45 AM »
A few years back, My buddy Jim and I decided to meet up and hang out one night. We didn't really have much to do, so we just posted up in a random parking lot and he loaded his piece and we smoked a couple bowls. After we finished smoking we just sat there in his truck for a bit and listened to music on his stereo, enjoying our high. He gets a text about some party that's going on that night, so he starts his truck and we get on our way. We reach a stop light after a few minutes of driving, and in front of us is an ambulance. This particular ambulance had windows on the back doors, allowing you to see into the ambulance. We saw two EMTs in the back, using defibrillators on a body that was on a stretcher. After shocking the body a couple times, both EMTs look at each other, then they put their heads down and one of the EMTs proceeds to take a blanket and cover up the body on the stretcher. My buddy Jim and I look at each other, still both really high, and we're not really sure what to say to each other. We were just in shock of what we saw.

It was my senior year, last year of high school, and me and my friends were trying to make the most of it by having the craziest weekends we could possibly have. One particular weekend, my friends David and Major (who were both brothers) decide that they were going to sneak their step dads car out one night and go joy riding. Me, being the naive and thrill seeking 17 year old that I was, jumped right on board with the idea, and at 10 PM on that one particular Saturday night, they snuck out the car, picked me up, and we were off to get the night started. They decided to also pick up their friend Pat, who was this obnoxious fake gangsta kid, who I guess wasn't that bad to hang out with in small doses, but he got on my nerves super easily. We picked him up, and the second he gets in the car he tells us of this house party that's going on on the other side of town. We drive out there, only to see that the party had already been raided and shut down. Pat recognizes three of his homies who were sitting outside on the curb in front of the house. We end up chit chatting with them for a bit, and they somehow convinced David and Major to let them tag along with us for the night, so now we have a car that is pretty much packed to the roof with people. We drive around for a bit, when one of the dudes mentions that there is a guy who lives not too far away from where we were at that they all had some beef with, and he wanted to stop by there real fast to take care of it. We stop at the dudes house, and the three dudes get out of the car and head for the house. Me, Pat, Major, and David are just chilling sort of near the house, but not quite in front of it. The three dudes then start to pound on the door, and they start yelling for the person they had beef with to come outside "and take your punishment like a man". He comes outside, and they all start arguing on the front lawn. Then, one of the dudes out of nowhere pulls out what looked like a crow bar that he must have had in his pants or something and proceeds to just whack the person they had beef with right in the face. He falls down, and he continues to whack him on the head, over and over again. It was fucking gnarly. Blood everywhere. Before we could even react, his dad comes out, and he had a gun in his hand. He starts shooting at the three dudes who were beating up his son, but they book it immediately down the street, blending in with the night. The dad then spots us standing near the house. At this point, we are all in shock of what we just witnessed, and we were kinda just frozen there in shock. The dad then points his gun at us, and yells something that I cannot remember, then he lets out two or three shots aimed right at us. We all immediately run to the car, get in, and we booked it out of there. David and Major end up popping a tire on the way home, and their step dad finds out and they get grounded for the remainder of the year.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2013, 02:12:35 AM »
A few years back, My buddy Jim and I decided to meet up and hang out one night. We didn't really have much to do, so we just posted up in a random parking lot and he loaded his piece and we smoked a couple bowls. After we finished smoking we just sat there in his truck for a bit and listened to music on his stereo, enjoying our high. He gets a text about some party that's going on that night, so he starts his truck and we get on our way. We reach a stop light after a few minutes of driving, and in front of us is an ambulance. This particular ambulance had windows on the back doors, allowing you to see into the ambulance. We saw two EMTs in the back, using defibrillators on a body that was on a stretcher. After shocking the body a couple times, both EMTs look at each other, then they put their heads down and one of the EMTs proceeds to take a blanket and cover up the body on the stretcher. My buddy Jim and I look at each other, still both really high, and we're not really sure what to say to each other. We were just in shock of what we saw.

It was my senior year, last year of high school, and me and my friends were trying to make the most of it by having the craziest weekends we could possibly have. One particular weekend, my friends David and Major (who were both brothers) decide that they were going to sneak their step dads car out one night and go joy riding. Me, being the naive and thrill seeking 17 year old that I was, jumped right on board with the idea, and at 10 PM on that one particular Saturday night, they snuck out the car, picked me up, and we were off to get the night started. They decided to also pick up their friend Pat, who was this obnoxious fake gangsta kid, who I guess wasn't that bad to hang out with in small doses, but he got on my nerves super easily. We picked him up, and the second he gets in the car he tells us of this house party that's going on on the other side of town. We drive out there, only to see that the party had already been raided and shut down. Pat recognizes three of his homies who were sitting outside on the curb in front of the house. We end up chit chatting with them for a bit, and they somehow convinced David and Major to let them tag along with us for the night, so now we have a car that is pretty much packed to the roof with people. We drive around for a bit, when one of the dudes mentions that there is a guy who lives not too far away from where we were at that they all had some beef with, and he wanted to stop by there real fast to take care of it. We stop at the dudes house, and the three dudes get out of the car and head for the house. Me, Pat, Major, and David are just chilling sort of near the house, but not quite in front of it. The three dudes then start to pound on the door, and they start yelling for the person they had beef with to come outside "and take your punishment like a man". He comes outside, and they all start arguing on the front lawn. Then, one of the dudes out of nowhere pulls out what looked like a crow bar that he must have had in his pants or something and proceeds to just whack the person they had beef with right in the face. He falls down, and he continues to whack him on the head, over and over again. It was fucking gnarly. Blood everywhere. Before we could even react, his dad comes out, and he had a gun in his hand. He starts shooting at the three dudes who were beating up his son, but they book it immediately down the street, blending in with the night. The dad then spots us standing near the house. At this point, we are all in shock of what we just witnessed, and we were kinda just frozen there in shock. The dad then points his gun at us, and yells something that I cannot remember, then he lets out two or three shots aimed right at us. We all immediately run to the car, get in, and we booked it out of there. David and Major end up popping a tire on the way home, and their step dad finds out and they get grounded for the remainder of the year.

i like these 2 more than the last 2

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2013, 02:41:54 AM »
02-06 i was living in venice beach. towards the end of my residency there was a bit of a gang war between the african-american gang and the mexican gangs that run that area.

as a white dude from the burbs, it's pretty weird seeing a drive by in real life. menace/boyz doesn't really do it justice.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2013, 02:19:52 PM »
I saw a video of a fish drinking a stream of milk from a Japanese girls butthole.

woodsman

• Rep: 65
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2013, 02:58:27 PM »
Passed out at this girls house and woke up to a couple of my friends double teaming the girl. I stumbled off to the bathroom and passed her kids room. The 2 boys around 3 and 5 were crying and calling out "mom, mommy". I went in and told them that mom wasn't here right now and I even put on a puppet show with stuffed animals that got them laughing. I actually got them back to bed but that whole scene disturbed the shit out of me. Iv'e seen a couple dead bodies, one on a bus and one in the street but nothing shook me up like those poor kids crying for a mom who was in the next room with a dick in her mouth and pussy.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2013, 12:43:35 AM »
not mine but i feel like motherfuckas gotta know,

my homies brother was in thailand with a couple of his boys partying and seeing the sights, one night they decided to check out this club and in the club they got this bar with a curtain running along the front of it, so basically you sit at the bar and slide your legs under the curtain and you get a blowjob, there is all these signs that say do not look under the curtain blah blah, anyways my homies bro decides to lift up the curtain and have a look and what he found was a little boy probably about 7 or 8 sucking him off, he was fucking horrified, after that he didn't really leave the hotel for the remaining to weeks. that place got a lot of evil over there

LloydChristmas

« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2013, 05:57:41 AM »
if we can add close calls in the mix-

got on the subway at Queens Boulevard and 40th, then a guy was pushed onto the tracks at that station the very next subway that rolled in.  it was the incident where the photograph of the doomed guy on the tracks was taken, pretty fucked if you guys haven't seen it:

another close one- as a grommet I was babysat by a family friend who ended up confessing that he murdered his girlfriend in the mid 80's, but a cop was wrongfully convicted of it and served several years until the truth came to light.  

was with my family in the car when we rolled up on a fresh accident on the highway.  mom is a nurse so she got out to help, but there was no helping the guy whose forehead was no longer on his skull.  was too young to really remember/be traumatized by it, thankfully.  

was on the way to a nice dinner for my girlfriends birthday a few years ago when we came across a man standing on the rail of a 250 foot bridge being talked down by the police.  not sure how it ended but our dinner was pretty somber, despite my attempt at jokes.  was saying things like "if that guy would only taste this chicken, he'd realize life is worth living".  didn't go over well.

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -9
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2013, 06:27:51 AM »

Saw some dude try to focus another dudes head.  Victim was on the ground after getting the shit kicked out of him by a group of fools and one of the homies leaped in the air and landed on dudes head with both feet.  Dude was lucky that it was on my front lawn and not concrete.
   I had just watered the shit out of my front lawn so the soil had a little "give" to it.....Basically, I'm a hero and I saved dudes life.

Moral:   Always water your lawn.

This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

Brooklyn Zoo

• Rep: 42
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »
Didnt see it firsthand but some friends had a house warming party 2 days after they moved into this ground floor apartment in Williamsburg, some dude on the top floor jumped off his balcony 5 floors up and landed in their backyard while they were moving in. At the housewarming party there was still a big blood stain on the concrete and some splatter stains on the fences near where he landed.

I grew up in Parkslope Brooklyn, its pretty gentrified and yuppie-fied now but when I was a kid it was a regular middle class neighborhood, there was a crack/trap house across the street from our house, there would always be junkies lurking with the family that lived there and the sons of the family were always dealing out front.
       I was 6 years old and it was the beginning of the blizzard of 1996 and my dad couldn't find a spot to park but he saw a dug out a spot on our street so he parked the car there before the snow got really heavy. We woke up in the middle of the night to the dude from the crack house trying to kick in our front door and yelling that he was gonna kill my dad because "we had taken his spot". He cracked the front door to my house but dipped out because my pops had called the cops. The next day we saw that he had slashed the tires on our car and kicked in most of the fenders.
       The gnarly part was the cops that came told us there was nothing they could do about it until after he actually assaulted one of us and to call the police if he tried to get in again so my dad borrowed a gun from his friend and slept in our living room for the next few nights in case the dude tried to break in again.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:06:21 AM by Brooklyn Zoo »
I cannot convey the hate clearly enough.
Walk that bag over to Bed Stuy so you can get your head bounced off the curb while your rolling purse gets set on fire.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2013, 10:23:10 AM »

my homies brother was in thailand with a couple of his boys partying and seeing the sights, one night they decided to check out this club and in the club they got this bar with a curtain running along the front of it, so basically you sit at the bar and slide your legs under the curtain and you get a blowjob, there is all these signs that say do not look under the curtain blah blah, anyways my homies bro decides to lift up the curtain and have a look and what he found was a little boy probably about 7 or 8 sucking him off, he was fucking horrified, after that he didn't really leave the hotel for the remaining to weeks. that place got a lot of evil over there

Dude...  That is some seriously fucked up shit.  Wow.
I suck at SLAP.

dillanharp

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2013, 12:52:36 PM »

Just ruined my day, and now I have to sit through my intercultural communications class.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just ruined my day, and now I have to sit through my intercultural communications class.

That's so fucking heavy it's hard to believe.  BUT, what kind of person just sticks his dick into a fucking curtain to get it sucked!?

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2013, 02:04:46 PM »
Nothing quite as gnarly as some of the shit posted here, my life is way less interesting apparently haha.

I've seen my dad have several seizures, not as upsetting/traumatizing as they used to be but it's still never fun. How shook up and confused he is afterwards just spooks me every time.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Liam Baker

• Rep: -50
« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2013, 03:34:40 PM »
I'm only 16 and this shit isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the things I've been reading, but still pretty scary for me.
When I was six, I was walking down this alley across from my house that lead to my neighbors. it was like a 50 foot walk. Another alley crosses through this one, some lady and what I suspect is her husband/boyfriend pulled up in a minivan and tried to convince me to get in by telling me they lost their dog and needed help. I didn't think much of it at the time but now it fucking terrifies me that I might have been raped and killed.

When I was 10 or so, I was at a pool. Some kid had a seizure and pretty much almost drowned, the life guards didn't do shit. the kids dad had to get him out. It was fucked up

the worst thing I've ever seen, is when I was 14. I was skating down this semi-major street in my town, it has train tracks that run down it. I rolled up to a stop sign and saw some dude sitting in the tracks right as a train was coming. Basically saw the dude get smashed, blood and guts all over the place. Fucking terrifying.
fuck

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2013, 10:38:25 PM »
Passed out at this girls house and woke up to a couple of my friends double teaming the girl. I stumbled off to the bathroom and passed her kids room. The 2 boys around 3 and 5 were crying and calling out "mom, mommy". I went in and told them that mom wasn't here right now and I even put on a puppet show with stuffed animals that got them laughing. I actually got them back to bed but that whole scene disturbed the shit out of me. Iv'e seen a couple dead bodies, one on a bus and one in the street but nothing shook me up like those poor kids crying for a mom who was in the next room with a dick in her mouth and pussy.
Damn dude... you deserve an award or something for handling the kids. I bet most people would've just booked it out of there.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2013, 07:00:57 AM »
I'm only 16 and this shit isn't anywhere near as bad as some of the things I've been reading, but still pretty scary for me.
When I was six, I was walking down this alley across from my house that lead to my neighbors. it was like a 50 foot walk. Another alley crosses through this one, some lady and what I suspect is her husband/boyfriend pulled up in a minivan and tried to convince me to get in by telling me they lost their dog and needed help. I didn't think much of it at the time but now it fucking terrifies me that I might have been raped and killed.

When I was 10 or so, I was at a pool. Some kid had a seizure and pretty much almost drowned, the life guards didn't do shit. the kids dad had to get him out. It was fucked up

the worst thing I've ever seen, is when I was 14. I was skating down this semi-major street in my town, it has train tracks that run down it. I rolled up to a stop sign and saw some dude sitting in the tracks right as a train was coming. Basically saw the dude get smashed, blood and guts all over the place. Fucking terrifying.

Dude, that is pretty fuckin sketchy.  I wonder if they were actually pedophiles or if they really lost their dog. 

This thread is fucked.
I suck at SLAP.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 378
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2013, 07:59:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Damn dude... you deserve an award or something for handling the kids. I bet most people would've just booked it out of there.

Yeah dude, that is really fucked up, but it a different way than the gruesome stories in here.

Not too bad, but I sat next to my grandfather an held his hand as he die from cancer.  And it wasn't a painless death either-he was seizing up, convulsing, gasping for air, inarticulate--the whole nine.  That sucked.  Also watched my other grandfather slowly starve and waste away as he was dying from stomach cancer.  That's more fucked up in retrospect because you can process the progression of the disease and his starvation as a whole.

Maybe I'm blocking out some more messed up stuff because that can't be everything.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2013, 08:08:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude, that is pretty fuckin sketchy.  I wonder if they were actually pedophiles or if they really lost their dog. 

This thread is fucked.
how could a six years old kid have helped them to find their dog by getting in their minivan?
pedophiles or killers for sure...

jerrys_kids

« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2013, 08:22:42 AM »
One time I heard a loud noise and yelling outside my house (not unusual because I live in the middle of downtown next to a busy street) so I go to check it out. So I walk out the front door and there is a guy in his late 20's riding an old beat up cruiser bike in the middle of the road and hes stopped at a red light and there is a guy in a car behind him yelling at him and honking his horn and the dude on the bike is just ignoring him, but as soon as the light turns green the guy in the car bumps the dude on the bike and he falls, and when he gets up hes super pissed and yelling and as the car drives by he kicks it, then the dude in the car stops, gets out, pulls a gun and starts yelling and the other guy froze, and after a minute of yelling the guy points the gun at the guy on the bike and asks him why he hit his car and the bike guy is still frozen just not moving and the other guy fires a shot off into the air and then the guy on the bike just turns around and runs and the other guy starts to chase him but gives up quick. On the way back to his car the guy pulls a knife, slashes the bike tires and then just gets in the car and drives away like nothing ever happened.

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2013, 08:58:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This thread is fucked.
[close]
how could a six years old kid have helped them to find their dog by getting in their minivan?

I hear ya, but it would be nice to know for certain.

Liam, you should have reported that shit.
I suck at SLAP.

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2013, 10:50:17 AM »
there was no god damn dog merked

Liam Baker

• Rep: -50
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

This thread is fucked.
[close]
[close]

I hear ya, but it would be nice to know for certain.

Liam, you should have reported that shit.
Didn't think about it at the time. I told my parents like a week later and they were super sketched out. Luckily they taught me stranger danger in school, haha
fuck

Merked

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2013, 12:46:50 PM »
there was no god damn dog merked

Lol, but dude, they could have had bad eyesight and needed the help of a six year old's opptimal vision to find their lost puppy.  Plus, Liam was probably an ugly ass 6 yr old.  They just wanted to find their dog...  No foul play involved.

(jk Liam, you were probably prime real estate for the pedos)

Shoulda called Chris Hanson.
I suck at SLAP.