Author Topic: Gnarly things you've seen.  (Read 21872 times)

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Gnarly things you've seen.
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2013, 02:28:09 PM »
Expand Quote
there was no god damn dog merked
[close]

Lol, but dude, they could have had bad eyesight and needed the help of a six year old's opptimal vision to find their lost puppy.  Plus, Liam was probably an ugly ass 6 yr old.  They just wanted to find their dog...  No foul play involved.

(jk Liam, you were probably prime real estate for the pedos)

Shoulda called Chris Hanson.
Pro tip: If you have to call Chris Hanson, then it's already too late.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Bliz

• Rep: -35
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2013, 02:32:02 PM »
We got free donughts at work if that counts

Merked

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2013, 04:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
there was no god damn dog merked
[close]

Lol, but dude, they could have had bad eyesight and needed the help of a six year old's opptimal vision to find their lost puppy.  Plus, Liam was probably an ugly ass 6 yr old.  They just wanted to find their dog...  No foul play involved.

(jk Liam, you were probably prime real estate for the pedos)

Shoulda called Chris Hanson.
[close]
Pro tip: If you have to call Chris Hanson, then it's already too late.

Lol fair.
I suck at SLAP.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2013, 06:59:01 PM »
today on my way to pick up weed i saw a chick on a longboard get hit by a ford f150, not super serious but still gnarly because this chick basically got hammed by scott stevens, or kronwalled it was rough. could also go on things that made you laugh today/ things you are stoked on because she was fine

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2013, 08:42:58 PM »
Pretty good friend of mine got shot a year or two ago, and I saw him in the hospital a few days after it happened with his intestines literally hanging out of his bullet wound. Another one of my good friends got stabbed in the heart on New Year's, and I saw him crying in the hospital room because it was that painful for him to breathe. These are both pretty tame, and I didn't actually see anyone get shot/stabbed, but they've still stuck with me just because it was so close to home.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2013, 11:07:15 AM »
when i was younger and thought DXM was the shit, i drank some and went to an amusement park in the middle of the summer.
I was looking at this dude and just watched him pass out, he had a heat stroke, and his head just smacked the concrete ground.  It was a solid thud, like someone dropped a brick, except i watched his head bounce back just to slam on the concrete again.  I didn't believe it really happened but my friends saw that shit too, dude died later that afternoon
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

wildbillhiccup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -75
  • JACKASS
« Reply #96 on: June 14, 2013, 12:43:28 AM »
was skating oregon ledges in philly look across the street some black lady sits on the bench pulls her underwaredown, and pisses through the cracks of the bench, pulls em up n leaves

slutonparade

• Rep: 26
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
A little back story first.  I went to college about 80 miles up the Hudson River in NY, in a town called Poughkeepsie.  And while my school was very nice, the surrounding area was just sketchy.

So one day, my house mate and I had to go into town to pay our cable bill, and on our way back from paying, we were talking about how we seemingly lived in a boring part of town (about 5 minutes from the campus).  Well, as we get closer to our house we talked about how cool it would be to witness something crazy go down, even if it was just a bum fight.  As we pulled up to the stop light by our house we saw 4 cop cars and an ambulance in the parking lot, all of which had their lights on, there was a black honda civic with the driver door open, and this guy laying on his back with his feet still inside the car and what looked like tubes, coming out of his mouth.  What appeared to be his girlfriend, was standing on the passenger side of the car and she looked like she was in hysterics.  We both exclaimed "Oh Shit!! Finally something crazy is going down!"  We ran into our house and to the upstairs which had a balcony to watch the spectacle.  About 5 minutes passed, then we notice the guys getting out of the ambulance with a stretcher, they put the guy on the stretcher and put a sheet on him, almost immediately, all of the cops, and the ambulance turned off their lights, they loaded the guy in the back and drove off.  After realizing we just witnessed some guy die across the street from our house, needless to say me and my buddy were super bummed.  That was definitely not the type of "excitement" we were looking for.  RIP dude.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2013, 11:26:06 AM »
Im an industrial first aid attendant so I've seen my fair share of lacerations and compound fractures but at work it seems like part of the job. But when I was 13 my friend and I were driving with his dad and were stopped at a light in the centre lane of a three lane road about 4 or 5 cars back from the light. After the intersection parking was allowed in the curb lane. After we start rolling a yellow crx zoomed past us on the right. A couple of seconds later we hear tire squeal and a crunch. We all start laughing because we assume there was a fender bender. The traffic comes to a stop and we start slowly merging over past the accident when we see what happened. the crx must have tried to pass all the cars in our lane before the parked cars but didn't make it a rear ended a city maintenance pickup with an extended tailgate to unload mowers or something and his front end went under the trucks bumper putting the metal plate right through the windshield. I didn't get more than a couple second look but it was at least partway through his chest and he was face down on the plate and a arm out the open window. Read that it was a fatal accident in the paper the next day.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2013, 04:32:22 PM »
when i was younger and thought DXM was the shit, i drank some and went to an amusement park in the middle of the summer.
I was looking at this dude and just watched him pass out, he had a heat stroke, and his head just smacked the concrete ground.  It was a solid thud, like someone dropped a brick, except i watched his head bounce back just to slam on the concrete again.  I didn't believe it really happened but my friends saw that shit too, dude died later that afternoon

i read this and thought, damn wtf does dmx have to do with that, and then i thought about how i had a similar experience, then i realized i posted this.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2013, 04:39:43 PM »
lay off the dxm

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: June 23, 2013, 08:36:55 AM »
lay off the dxm

i guess im just now finding out the long term affects of abusing it as a young'n, damn

Tenterhooks

• Rep: 112
  • I love you x
    • http://davidgalletly.com avatar image
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2013, 10:45:29 AM »
not mine but i feel like motherfuckas gotta know,

my homies brother was in thailand with a couple of his boys partying and seeing the sights, one night they decided to check out this club and in the club they got this bar with a curtain running along the front of it, so basically you sit at the bar and slide your legs under the curtain and you get a blowjob, there is all these signs that say do not look under the curtain blah blah, anyways my homies bro decides to lift up the curtain and have a look and what he found was a little boy probably about 7 or 8 sucking him off, he was fucking horrified, after that he didn't really leave the hotel for the remaining to weeks. that place got a lot of evil over there

I'm not saying this didn't happen because, y'know, the world can be pretty messed up sometimes, but I've heard a few variations of this recently. Sometimes it's really far fetched midget-prostitute-with-a-towel-over-his-head-revealed-as-a-child kinda stuff and other times it's more plausible kid-was-behind-the-gloryhole stories. Always seems to happen to a friend of a friend. Can't find anything on Snopes, though, so if they're true, Thailand's fucking sketchy.

I guess the other possibility is that these people know exactly what they're paying for. Can't imagine there's much repeat business in the 'surprise, you're a paedophile!' game.
"Was I a hero? Maybe to Hero, I was a hero." - Doug Brown

Skateaton

• Rep: -6
  • I don't skate
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2013, 02:41:55 PM »
While at night bored as hell on the internet I saw a photo of an investigation scene with a woman in a bathtub, body decayed to the point where her legs were just bones floating in the tub with maggots all over her face, in her eye sockets and mouth. Woman has been decaying for weeks because apparently she was a lonely person and committed suicide in the tub. Since she had no friends or family it took a while to find her body. It's very fucked up and idk if I can find the link to it again.

The fences leading off campus at my ghetto ass school are barbed. My friend wanted to jump the fence to skip class with me once and they tore up his hands.

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #104 on: June 24, 2013, 07:20:16 PM »
Totally forgot about this one. Driving back from a wallball game with some friends in highschool, my buddy was a few cars ahead of me and hit a very pregnant deer. The hit made its stomach/womb explode and the very developed fetus spewed out onto the road. The worst part is that the mother and fetus were somehow alive and the fetus let out the saddest noise I've ever heard. We hung around bumming out until a cop showed up and when he saw the scene all he could say was "fuck, now I have to use 2 bullets".
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2013, 05:13:23 AM »
in a traffic jam, on the highway by my house, the south bound lanes were all slow, everyone was looking at something on the northbound lanes as they passed, when we finally  passed, we witnessed a guy, who had I am assuming had his car break down, and pulled over to the center lane, must have gotten out, his car had been hit by another car, and he was pinned, or crushed waste..stomach down between the jersey barrier and the front end of his car, keeled over the barrier...it was fucked, the dude as obviously dead, or near dead, never read a thing about it in the news.

Shredsledder

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2013, 09:39:03 AM »
When I was about 6 or 7 years old I saw a dude fall down an escalator shaft at a mall. He fell like 40-50 feet flat on his back, made a really loud sound. My friend's dad thought it was a gunshot and I remember him flinging my friend and I into an adjacent Best Buy. Once we realized it wasn't a gunshot, I walked over to check it out.There were a lot of people standing around, and I was tiny so I couldn't get a good point of view, but I remember seeing a pool of blood at the bottom of the escalator, and an older woman running down the escalator crying. A big black lady saw me approaching the scene, and screamed "get the children out of here" then hoisted me up onto her shoulders and ran me out of the mall. from what I can remember she was nice, she bought me some juice as we waited for my friend's dad to find us.

When I was 18 I lived in Seattle. I remember being on a bus going to the skatepark. Some dude had jumped off of the courthouse and killed himself, there were ambulances and cops or whatever. The fucking bus driver came over the bus' PA and said "uhhh to your left, it looks like we had a jumper". I wasn't too shocked by the visual of the body bag/cops, but the way that dude spoke about it was so apathetic and emotionless that it really threw me off.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #107 on: July 01, 2013, 03:03:42 PM »
Firsthand, everything from homeless people compound fracturing parts of their faces in the dead of winter & the desperation of suicidal individuals walking into oncoming traffic with their eyes closed , to gruesome injuries, near fatal car fires & the occasional overdose/psychotic break.

We live in a rough & rugged world, sometimes not for the faint at heart... 
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #108 on: July 01, 2013, 03:23:19 PM »
lol ight dude

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #109 on: July 01, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
lol ight dude

No wonder the Lincoln Squirrel was assassinated...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Jackburton

« Reply #110 on: July 01, 2013, 09:34:05 PM »
My drivers ed teacher was a very built woman who was nice, but very set in her ways.  She was probably 6 feet tall, and had big shoulders, but not really fat at all.  She was probably between the ages of 50-60.  She told us about how she broke her back once and it made her stronger in the end.  She had a good heart, but she could be a real bitch. I could tell she had some bad luck and tried to prepare herself for the worst.  For one she always carried a camera so she wouldn't be screwed over in a car accident.  I can only guess it had happened to her before, again just bad luck.  In fact I think that is why a lot of people become driver's ed teachers.  They have had bad luck and want to make a difference.  Either that or they are ex cops and want an easy job.  My actual instructor (person who actually rode in car with students) looked like half his face was bitten off by a dog because he was in a terrible car accident.  I guess teaching gave his life purpose.  He looked a lot like Mason Verger, poor guy.

Okay back to the story.  During our classroom break some of the kids would go across the street to a rite aid, but I would go climb up on the roof of this adjacent building and watch traffic.  It was a somewhat easy climb.  Anyways, she saw me up there and started screaming and didn't think I could get down.  I was like chill out and climbed down as I always did.  She was really nice about it, but she was like you don't know what your doing blah blah blah and I was just like sorry won't happen again.

Anyways, our classroom was in the basement of this old house and there was one flight of stairs.  There was only a thin wall between our classroom and the entire stair case.  So we are all sitting there and she starts coming down the stairs.  Next thing we know she tripped and we hear her falling and snapping bones and whimpering as she comes crashing down the stairs.  I literally just covered my ears and looked down, because it was all I could do.  I then stand up and look and she is sprawled out on her back in a large puddle of blood.  She slammed the back of her head right on the concrete after the last step.  One student took charge, the rest of us went outside, and she was taken away in the ambulance.

It was strange though, because they just replaced her and never really said anything about her condition.  When the course was over, and I was in the office are getting my certificate I asked about her.  The woman was like, oh no she's not in good condition, her brain is still bleeding, and this was weeks after it happened.  I'll never forget the sound of her helpless cry as she tumbled down those stairs.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:14:15 PM by Jackburton »

Shredsledder

« Reply #111 on: July 01, 2013, 09:58:07 PM »
^ holy shit that's insane.

I had to separate two homeless men who were trying to stab each other with pieces of a broken plate.