Author Topic: Crailtap is horrible when it comes to shipping  (Read 4773 times)

Bliz

• Rep: -36
Re: Crailtap is horrible when it comes to shipping
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
Okay first of all, Lakai and the rest of crailtap are completely separate. Second of all last week the warehouse staff at crailtap (not the lakai warehouse) stayed from 9-7 monday thru thursday, and 9-11:30 on Friday, stop bitching seriously it can't be that bad. And why don't you just support your local skateshop? Sorry for ranting...
exactly what i was thinking, if your complaining so much go to your god damn local shop. why are you even ordering from crailtap anyway? if your already ordering online you could probably find your shoes on zappos and have them there next day...

Both of you need to go back and read what I said in my first post, these orders are made FOR MY SHOP.  Somebody give these guys a Snickers

Comprehension skills have never been high on slap. You should be grateful that the majority of people understood what you said in the first place.

You sir, have made my day hahaha, I needed that laughter sometime today!

Andrew

• Rep: 90
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 11:16:47 PM »
what do you expect when you hire washed up/burnout skaters to work in the real world?? 
This

Who works in the warehouse? Do tell...

exactly..
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Cosme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 02:55:15 AM »

^ Well I never...

brokenheadphone

• Rep: -4
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 09:36:33 AM »
Bingo. Hire an operations manager and learn to run things like a real business. If this kind of thing was happening outside of the skateboarding world, Crailtap/Lakai would be out of business by now.

Okay first of all, Lakai and the rest of crailtap are completely separate. Second of all last week the warehouse staff at crailtap (not the lakai warehouse) stayed from 9-7 monday thru thursday, and 9-11:30 on Friday, stop bitching seriously it can't be that bad. And why don't you just support your local skateshop? Sorry for ranting...

Pretty sure the threadstarter is "your local skateshop" and that's why slow turnaround is such a problem. Just cause people are working hard doesnt mean shit is working like it should.

Hate_Then_Skate

• Rep: -8
  • Steven Seagal with a Desert Eagle
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2013, 04:41:59 AM »
do you pay your invoices on time?
You didn't answer the question.
This isn't the 90's anymore. ESPN, Nike and Mountain Dew are Big Brother, Es and beer. Time to slip into some comfy New Balances and head towards old age.

Stone2g

• Rep: -6
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2013, 12:03:31 PM »
do you pay your invoices on time?
You didn't answer the question.

Hah, this dude sounds like a rookie to the game. I would bet he has unaccounted for past due invoices, which would mean he wouldn't be getting shipped product on time unless he paid up.