Author Topic: Bioshock infinite  (Read 843 times)

poopmonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
Bioshock infinite
« on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:12 PM »
Dat ending..... Holy fuck!

Just finished it, couldn't be more amazed by the ending. And i mean the actual "amazed", not the "amazing" that everything seems to be these days. Any pals into this game?

foureyedjim

Re: Bioshock infinite
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 12:46:31 PM »
I want DLC...yeah I liked the ending a lot too
probably going to go through it again and take in the subtle details more, I sort of rushed through it the first time around, although I did my best to listen to the vonographs or whatever

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
the story is so good. i took my time just walking around the city in the first part of the game, before hell breaks loose. so many good conversations between the town's people which really adds to the storyline and the mythology of the city.

foureyedjim

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 07:44:22 PM »
the story is so good. i took my time just walking around the city in the first part of the game, before hell breaks loose. so many good conversations between the town's people which really adds to the storyline and the mythology of the city.

For sure, I kinda played through the beginning high so I missed/forgot a lot of the earlier stuff haha

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 08:57:29 AM »
My brother got me this for my birthday during the Steam sale, I just got around to finishing it. Damn! The ending really impressed me, hell the whole game was great. I felt like a dumbass though, it took me until 3/4 of the way through before I realized you could open a menu and use whatever two vigors you wanted. For some reason I had convinced myself that I was just stuck with the two I had, and once I replaced one it was gone forever.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.