Author Topic: Acid casualties  (Read 2080 times)

Tireeedd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 27
Re: Acid casualties
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2023, 09:07:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I had a friend who’s older brother when away to art school in the late nineties and was doing a bunch of acid, and had a mental break that hes somewhat recovered from, I gather.  Acid and shrooms can definitely exacerbate an underlying condition, I think most male mental illnesses tend to show up in that 18-25 group when a lot of people are experimenting.
[close]

This sounds like a DARE story, but the father of a good friend of mine was sent into a twenty-year depressive spiral from his first and only time smoking pot. He eventually got it under control, but as recently as a few years ago, his depression returned and he started talking about killing himself all the time and eventually lost his job because he so rarely showed up.
[close]

i believe it, i had a bad reaction to smoking weed when i was about 15 that resulted in me having OCD which i have now had for about 15 years (it comes and goes). done my fair share of other drugs but every time i smoke weed it triggers episodes of ocd that last months/years.
[close]

Those weed panic attacks can really feel like life is war. Tunnel vision, awful thoughts.

I feel for people whose latent mental illness is triggered by taking drugs. True psychosis is far scarier and damaging than psychedelic psychosis.

The biggest concern with psychedelics, in my opinion, is improper use and no place to safely be and then safely land. A good, experienced guide is critical.

I did a mess of psychedelics before 25 snd had some mystical experiences, a couple were positively life changing, but most of the time it wasn’t so great due to being an underdeveloped ego and brain. These drugs aren’t toys to play with and kids definitely don’t need to be dropping.

As an adult, my relationship with these things is pf respect and a sense of awe. Powerful shit that can help us heal and repair the brain from the harms of trauma and living in a crazy modern world.

A ton of the stuff going around out there isn’t legit either. The real deal needlepoint is only made in a few places and truly is groovy and a thing of power and beauty. There’s even proliferation of bootleg mushroom chocolates out there made with research chemicals that mimic psilocybin. Gross!

I think its also critical to be cautious with your dosing. Paper hits can absorb only so much, but gellys can hold many, many mics. No such thing as being a wimp and cutting one in half for the first go. Same with liquid. Its rare, but who says your vial isn’t wash from whoever laid the xtal? 1 drop might be like 5!

Meditation works better anyways

Stay safe

Yeah, I've only gotten my from the same 3 people the last 7 years? I made the mistake of eating research chemicals 25i in 2016 my first time on dead lot and definitely still feel some residual brain damage from that trip. I know this past summer needlepoint has been in abundance. I took some paper for the final dead & co show in July and it was quite splendid did half a tab and it was just enough to feel electric and dance for 3 hours but not so much that I was having insane visuals or convulsions.

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2023, 12:44:26 PM »

Last I heard from him he went nuts for a while after eating close to an oz of potent mushrooms.

That's a fucking insane amount.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2023, 02:10:38 PM »
Expand Quote

Last I heard from him he went nuts for a while after eating close to an oz of potent mushrooms.
[close]

That's a fucking insane amount.

Taking that much is like committing mental suicide.

Ricky Vaughn

• Rep: 264
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2023, 05:51:08 AM »
My friend Josh. My boy did hella acid in the mid 90's then "disappeared" for years it seemed.
Kinda figured he OD'ed on whatevs. Heard random stories over the years but about 3 years ago I ran into him at a 7-11.
He had really tight stonewashed jeans on with rips all the way up/down the front. White tee, backwards/crooked white hat..
and a gold chain. And then some like weird Puma high tops. Seemed cooked.

My assumption was that he was again on acid, while I talked to him.
Tell the world to eat my dick
I’m a prick motherfucker
Life Hell Tough shit
I’m the bic motherfucker

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2023, 09:03:49 PM »
 I think I might be (not joking).

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2023, 09:20:02 PM »
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 961
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2023, 08:08:07 AM »
People say I'm an acid casualty. They don't know what they are talking about.

I think the acid casualty is an urban legend.

I've abused every drug I've seen but Meth. That's how you become a casualty.
 and I'm a victim of the crooked ass cops.

Drugs should be legal. It's my body it's my choice. I don't do violent crimes because I don't wanna hurt others.

I wasn't born like this. It's the was on poverty the war on drugs and broken windows theory that fucked my life.

I don't want shit for myself but to be happy safe and free.

What's so fuckin bad about that? Why did I spend all my adult life under probation parole and jails.

I'm a fucking pacifist and I've done very little violence in life thought I'm really fuckin good at it.

I probably could have been a pro fighter but who the fuck wants that? Not me.

I wanna help people escape that shit. Bring them to the punk house and baptism with beer.

Make you one of us and treat you the way I wish to be treated.

I been fucked out of a peaceful life by a bunch of racist)classist ass system bitches and I know killing them would make me feel better for a time but I'm not trying to hurt their families and shit.

We need to bump off all the Trumpers tho maybe they are trying to pull us back into John Wayne's world.

A world where only the father gets a say. Because God is a man and woman a dumb for taking apples from snakes.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 191
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2023, 10:23:43 AM »
There was a point when i was doing acid 2-3x/month. I'm glad I was always afraid of doing high doses, cause that was already way too much LSD, if it even was; some of that shit felt way different and lasted hours longer than it should have

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2023, 04:31:41 PM »

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.