Author Topic: words with the most words within them  (Read 117 times)

bob george

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
words with the most words within them
« on: September 20, 2023, 03:47:52 PM »
i woke up this morning and There skateboards was on my mind. not so much the company as the word 'there' and then my mind went, "the" "he" "her" "here". Stretching it a bit you can also have "ther" "ere" and "re" but that's getting archaic and abbreviation/informal.

i haven't tried to think of any other words yet. and obviously i could google this and satisfy myself, but i'd rather share the experience if anybody else is into it.

the letters that make up the words within the word must be in the order they originally were.
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 851
Re: words with the most words within them
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 02:27:36 AM »
i woke up this morning and There skateboards was on my mind. not so much the company as the word 'there' and then my mind went, "the" "he" "her" "here". Stretching it a bit you can also have "ther" "ere" and "re" but that's getting archaic and abbreviation/informal.

i haven't tried to think of any other words yet. and obviously i could google this and satisfy myself, but i'd rather share the experience if anybody else is into it.

the letters that make up the words within the word must be in the order they originally were.

You should try playing anagram games if you like doing that.