Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1736304 times)

GISM

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 25
  • pariah
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3180 on: January 03, 2012, 06:57:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What do you mean you fixed your foreskin?
[close]

I had to stretch it  :-\
[close]

wait, how do you go about doing that? and wouldn't it hurt if it didn't do it naturally (assuming that I have an idea of what you would have to do)?
Just watched a Penn & Teller Bullshit on circumcision. A guy takes steel anal beads and sticks it in his stretched out foreskin and tapes it to weigh it down.  :-\

Uluru

« Reply #3181 on: January 04, 2012, 04:46:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What do you mean you fixed your foreskin?
[close]

I had to stretch it  :-\
[close]

wait, how do you go about doing that? and wouldn't it hurt if it didn't do it naturally (assuming that I have an idea of what you would have to do)?
[close]
Just watched a Penn & Teller Bullshit on circumcision. A guy takes steel anal beads and sticks it in his stretched out foreskin and tapes it to weigh it down.  :-\

Haha nah man, fuck doing that! I just pulled it back as much as I could every day and that stretched it. Completely natural

bosnianslut

• Rep: 25
« Reply #3182 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:13 AM »
I don't really like getting drunk but I feel as though it's all I have in common with a lot of my friends. I hate waking up unable to remember how I behaved the night before.
i really like these Alaiis Mathez French cocoa dusted truffles

Karlos

• Rep: -3
« Reply #3183 on: January 07, 2012, 08:51:51 AM »
I don't really like getting drunk but I feel as though it's all I have in common with a lot of my friends. I hate waking up unable to remember how I behaved the night before.

i love getting drunk but constantly waking up , remembering less than half of what happened and waay to much money spent made me realize you can cruise sober or stoned with your drunk friends too. it's not about alcohol

FART BOY

• Rep: 10
« Reply #3184 on: January 07, 2012, 09:34:59 PM »

I feel you. When I went to go visit some friends who moved away, being with them and the others they met saddens me. The only thing that a lot of them share is drinking and going to a party, and that's mostly it. I've given up on the endless drunken nights and whatever else comes that way. The alcohol bond is a lie, Out of the many I knew over the years only a few stayed behind and I'm perfectly fine with that.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3185 on: January 08, 2012, 04:34:30 AM »
I have no libido.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3186 on: January 09, 2012, 12:37:26 PM »
I'M KILLING IT!!!!!!

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3187 on: January 09, 2012, 12:52:44 PM »
I tend to blow it with girls a lot of the time. I'm just regular when it comes to realizing a girl likes me so I end up going home empty handed. This is probably why I'm still a virgin, fuck.

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3188 on: January 09, 2012, 02:25:59 PM »
^^^I hope all goes well with your substance abuse problem. I don't know from experience but I've known people that overcame it. It's difficult, just be positive and try your best to stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Also, I feel embarrassed typing this, but I tried that okcupid thing. Made one because I don't know anyone here. Warning you now, it's horrible. Most girls on there are desperate fat girls. They're not my type at all. Theres some cutie girls and lots of fake profiles. I've messaged a few girls but no response. They're either fake or fuckin picky bitches. And the thing is I'm genuinely interested in them, I dont come off as a creep or pervert. I did meet one girl on there though.

Victor, how do you fuck up around girls?

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3189 on: January 09, 2012, 02:43:46 PM »
Not fuck up really, just never make a move. Then I get dumped into the friend pool. I'm not aggressive enough.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3190 on: January 09, 2012, 06:14:50 PM »
Considering that last picture you posted in the "post a picture of yourself" thread with the two girls I am a little surprised to hear that.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3191 on: January 09, 2012, 07:08:03 PM »
Well its the sad truth.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3192 on: January 09, 2012, 10:41:55 PM »
I feel you Victor.  I was a virgin until I was well into my 20s.  I seem to hit friend status with girls really really fast.

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3193 on: January 09, 2012, 10:47:36 PM »
Thanks for the reassurance.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3194 on: January 10, 2012, 12:49:26 AM »
sounds stupid, but when you get older, girls really start to appreciate boys that dont just want to fuck them. i really wasnt very successful with women until 3 years ago, now its working great. being nice pays back, just takes more time.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3195 on: January 10, 2012, 03:34:13 AM »
sounds stupid, but when you get older, girls really start to appreciate boys that dont just want to fuck them. i really wasnt very successful with women until 3 years ago, now its working great. being nice pays back, just takes more time.

yup, girls date assholes all throughout education because "theyre cool" then when they get into the real world they realise nice guys are the ones theyre gonna be happy with, not the dude with the sweet beamer

apad88

« Reply #3196 on: January 10, 2012, 03:53:56 AM »
I've basically liked the same girl for the past 3 years. I wasn't very close to her until this past year due to having more than half of my classes with her. I meet up with her every morning before class and we grab coffee and whatnot, but I feel like I'm just another friend to her, it bums me out just thinking about it. To make matters worse there's always other guys flirting with her, which is a problem because I get jealous quite easily. Shit sucks -____-

svilleantigo

• Rep: 61
« Reply #3197 on: January 10, 2012, 06:29:33 AM »
I did coke early december on vacation in Mexico and on NYE.  I used to always swear that I'd never try it.  What makes it even worse is I said I would never do it because purchasing it indirectly affects some innocent person's life with violence and I think that because my sister's husband bought it in Mexico, that was almost certainly true.  One night on that trip I almost followed some guy to buy exstacy but was smart enough to realize how shady that could have been.  I jokingly told my friend on NYE that "I'd do it, but I'm never coming back to this bar."  Which is the bar I usually go to when I'm back in my home town.  I really hate going back to my home town now and I might follow through with that comment.  I blacked out pretty much the entire night and could hardly lift my arms or walk the next day (although I didn't have a headache or anything).  I'm pretty disapointed in myself.  I actually started talking with a counselor who specializes in substance abuse because my drinking habits aren't improving, although I have cold feet about it and have only seen him once.   I'm also considering doing that OkCupid thing because I've really exhausted every option I had amongst my circle of friends and I'm not thrilled about the idea of having to get shitfaced enough to talk to random girls in the city as an option.  Also, it's been 3 years since I've had a relationship and that has got to fucking end.  That's all.  500th post.

Know that feel, bro.. did a bunch of blow on Christmas evening after being too god damn drunk to make rational decisions. Have done a shitload of that stuff in the past, thought I had moved beyond, and it catches up when I least expect it. Waking up at 4pm on Boxing Day with the Worst Hangover Ever and treating my family like shit at dinner because of it was also real cool of me, too. I've had friends die younger than me from this kinda thing.. just gotta owe up to your own inadequacies/failings and make as many proper choices as humanly possible.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #3198 on: January 10, 2012, 01:48:12 PM »
I'm a brony

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #3199 on: January 10, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3200 on: January 10, 2012, 03:28:57 PM »

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3201 on: January 10, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »
Had to Google what the hell a brony was. Count me in as a brony.
[PMV] My Little Wu-Tang Clan - Shame on a Nigga

VictoriousOG

« Reply #3202 on: January 10, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
I'm a Brony for life, got it on my chest.

jeveuxdelacoke

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3203 on: January 10, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #3204 on: January 10, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
BRONY FOREVER

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #3205 on: January 10, 2012, 10:58:45 PM »
You tell me Brony is a "thing;" an "and is" or an "it."
I tell you what, motherfucker.
You couldn't begin to halfheartedly digest the lifestyle.
You couldn't begin to comprehend the bedtime stories we've heard.
Your xcockx tells you yes, but your brain tells you get the fuck out it's a trap goddamit.
Listen to your braincock. YOU'RE FUCKED.
GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE YOU'RE JOHN LOCKE, POST INVENTION OF CONDOMS AND AUTOMOBILES.
BEFORE YOU'VE BEEN TO THE MOON AND FIGURED OUT THERE'S NOTHING THERE BUT HOMOSEXUAL BATARANGS.

Cold Ghengis

Cockaigne

• Rep: 0
« Reply #3206 on: January 11, 2012, 01:25:46 PM »
I started university this year, after working, doing volunteering and eventually unemployment in the past three years. The study is really awesome and I really want to do well, but it's been difficult. Right now, i'm having a moment where i just don't know what to do to not fuck it up. Of course, I did the fucking up partly by myself, but i feel and know that there are some external factors that contribute to this failing, and i don't know how to pick this shit up, to get it on track.

First there's the fact that I live in a completely different city than the study is. I have to take the train, travel about 2 hours to get to school, and of course i have to go back. So I'm travelling about 4,5 hours each time i go to school, and that shit is just horrible. Luckily i don't have classes everyday, but still, it's super anoying and breaks up the whole day. When i get home i feel tired just from travelling, and want to chill. Learning in the train is not impossible, but it is heavy, with the other passengers, the annoying light, uncomfortable chairs to name a few things.

I'd like to have a room somewhere in the city i study, but finding a room and making it through the selection of people who already live there is really hard. I'm demotivated in advance to search, because its such an extensive process, with high chances of turn-downs. But i really need it, cause travelling and studying isn't going to work. As long as i dont have a room, it' s itching my mind constantly, but i have other priorities as well.

Next to that, like i said, in the past three years i've worked like an idiot in a callcentre, i've done foreign volunteering work (which was a wonderful experience) and been unemployed, living on wellfare. I fwwl like i don't have the structure or discipline to read all texts or to make all assigments. It's fucked, cause i know i can do it, i just can't make myself do it, or i don't know how to do it. Also, at the moment i can't even focus on one course or task, because in the back of my head im thinking about all other things, and get confused, resulting in doing even less work.

Other than that, i smoked weed daily up to about two weeks ago. Now it's probably every other day. I want to smoke less, make it less of a habit, and more enjoyable, but it's easy to go to the coffeeshop, buy a little gram.
And yeah i do enjoy it, but i don't enjoy getting nothing done. I've told myself so often that this would be the last baggy i'd buy, and try to smoke it as fast as possible, so the next day wouldn't start off smoking. But usually the next evening this ritual repeats.

I've told my university this, went to a counselor, and also told him this might be related to having ADHD. I've been diagnosed, so i guess i have it, but i don't really believe in this "disease" or whatever. I don't know. It kinda frustrates me that i have this condition to blame, but actually i feel like i don't have a condition at all, it's just me.
I also told the counselor i would try medication again, after he recommended, but i hate that stuff so bad. It's actually just drugs, like hard-drugs people take daily. And even more so, i don't think taking the drugs would make my life more structured. Maybe it would heighten my effeciency, but thats just in labor, not in organising the labor.

At last, i'm dating a girl now who's really awesome, sweet, pretty, intelligent, all of that. I asked her to be my girlfriend, she told me she'd just gotten out of a relation, so she thought it wouldnt be a good idea. I actually agreed afterwards, cause we've dated probably 4 times, so i guess it is a little hurriedly. But i wanted to ask her because i feel really good around her and weve been intimate and everything, i don't know. So it wasnt a complete turndown, but still, it sucks. I'd really like to have a girlfriend again(after a year), so maybe im hoping/trying too hard. For now i'd just like to now where i stand with this chick, but im not sure how to ask.

Oh yeah, and i lurk slap wayyyy too much.

Pfffff, i guess that comparing to some other confessions on here, i'm not doing too bad. But still, i feel anxious when i think about the situation, which makes it hard to work on it. I and also feel down because i know other people have difficulties such as these, probably worse, and that shit is seen as normal. Why can't shit just be simple?

Thanks for the vent.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3207 on: January 11, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »
I often wondered if I had ADD in college too.  Taking aderall certainly made me study more but I was never actually prescribed.  Looking back it became clear that I just didn't have any interest in my major and I was just forcing it.  You really should do something about that commute though.  Just think about all that wasted time per week.  If you're not able to get closer I would suggest going to a library immediately after class and get your shit done then.  Smoke before you get on the train or something because there is no way I'd want to study after a 2 hour train ride home.  Getting through college is hard that's why it's not for everyone, just make it as easy as possible for yourself.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #3208 on: January 11, 2012, 09:56:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm a brony
[close]

Seriously?
Long story short, I'm a nerd, most of my friends are nerds. They became bronies, then they told me about it. I was like "fuck that shit." Then they told me about it again. I've watched every episode so far. Lucky for me, I keep my nerdy, brony self and my gnar, skating radicalness (yeah I just made up a fucking word) seperate. I only said anything about it because this is the real confessions thread. All you guys can hate on me if you want, I really don't give two shits.

EDIT: The definition of Brony is a person who is a fan of MLP:FiM who is outside of the targeted dmographic

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
« Reply #3209 on: January 11, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm a brony
[close]

Seriously?
[close]
Long story short, I'm a nerd, most of my friends are nerds. They became bronies, then they told me about it. I was like "fuck that shit." Then they told me about it again. I've watched every episode so far. Lucky for me, I keep my nerdy, brony self and my gnar, skating radicalness (yeah I just made up a fucking word) seperate. I only said anything about it because this is the real confessions thread. All you guys can hate on me if you want, I really don't give two shits.

EDIT: The definition of Brony is a person who is a fan of MLP:FiM who is outside of the targeted dmographic

Not hating. I just found out about this maybe a month ago so then to find out that I'm somehow connected to one is just an odd coincidence to me.