Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1739398 times)

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3480 on: June 24, 2012, 01:07:51 PM »
*sigh*

Once again another girl fuckin bailed on me. Things were going good. We were texting a lot, she gave me hints about going on a date, and I asked her about dinner and a movie, she said yes. She looked happy to see me at work. Then when I tired planning the dated she was too busy. I just told her forget about it. I get so close to dating a girl, then out of nowhere they just bail or say it's not a good time.

Then I found out a few days ago, when my ex and i decided to do a long distance relationship that started last December and ended around March, she had a boyfriend the entire time. Now I can actually say I'm finally over her.

I'm starting to deal with these disappoints a lot better than in the past. Life goes on, can't let these girls ruin my hopes.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 01:27:16 PM by The Poster Formerly Known As Crass »

Grand_Larsony

• Rep: -1
  • ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!!
« Reply #3481 on: June 24, 2012, 03:29:08 PM »
Was dating this girl from about the beginning of April, and I was really into her and wanted to move things forward but she had all these trust issues from past relationships going sour. Things sorta started slowing down; we wouldn't hang out as much, she kept blowing me off, saying she wasn't feeling good or had an appointment or something, but she would just go to partys without me (I know cause she would be tagged in pictures on FB) Well my senior prom was a few days ago, and she was my date (she's a year behind me). Things were going fine until after the ceremonies our school put off a "safe grad (its basically just a bunch of activities the school put together to try and keep people from getting drunk)". She was acting weird, it seemed to me that she would keep trying to ditch me, although she was my date... Well she ended up leaving early, which i wasn't stoked on but she said she was really tired and wanted to go to sleep.

Anyways, fast forward 2 days and there's this huge camping trip organized for everyone to go get smashed in a field (this was last night btw). She told me she couldn't go because she didn't have a ride, and I wasn't driving and there was no room in my buddy's car. So I head out there, not expecting to see her, but sure enough there she is. At this point I didn't know what to think because she told me she wasn't coming up, but anyways we start drinking.

So I was sharing a tent with my one of my best friends Desmond, and this girl and him are friends, and i had my suspicions that he liked her, but never really got into it with either of them. Anyways, it gets dark, and im pretty drunk, and I go to our tent to grab another beer, and she's there in the tent with him, I didn't say anything and just sat there and talked to them like things were cool, but then later on we were sitting around a campfire, and right in front of me, she gets up and sits on his lap. At first I was surprised that she would do that right in front of me, but then i was sorta pissed. I walked over to her and said i needed to talk to her, and confronted her about her and Desmond. She denied everything and said they were just friends, and we got into it about whether there was anything going on between them, and i said something along the lines of "If there's something going on between you guys tell me now so I know I'm not just wasting my time". She said she just wanted to be friends with me...didn't see it coming. Hurt like hell man. So im sitting by the fire sippin down my beer and everyone else is headin back to their tents to pass out, and not wanting to just sit there by myself, I do the same.

The next morning I notice Desmond has a fresh hickey on his neck so i asked him about it. At least he had the balls to tell me that it was her. I felt like punching him but I didn't. Wish I had. Needless to say things between me and her are done for. Pretty bummed here today...For some reason, every girl that Im actually into falls for one of my best friends...Has happened 3 times in the past 2 years.
And sorry if the story sounds complicating, it's because it is complicating

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #3482 on: June 24, 2012, 03:46:03 PM »
dang guy, hickeys are so complicating.

hang in there champ.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #3483 on: June 25, 2012, 06:33:19 AM »
Was dating this girl from about the beginning of April, and I was really into her and wanted to move things forward but she had all these trust issues from past relationships going sour. Things sorta started slowing down; we wouldn't hang out as much, she kept blowing me off, saying she wasn't feeling good or had an appointment or something, but she would just go to partys without me (I know cause she would be tagged in pictures on FB) Well my senior prom was a few days ago, and she was my date (she's a year behind me). Things were going fine until after the ceremonies our school put off a "safe grad (its basically just a bunch of activities the school put together to try and keep people from getting drunk)". She was acting weird, it seemed to me that she would keep trying to ditch me, although she was my date... Well she ended up leaving early, which i wasn't stoked on but she said she was really tired and wanted to go to sleep.

Anyways, fast forward 2 days and there's this huge camping trip organized for everyone to go get smashed in a field (this was last night btw). She told me she couldn't go because she didn't have a ride, and I wasn't driving and there was no room in my buddy's car. So I head out there, not expecting to see her, but sure enough there she is. At this point I didn't know what to think because she told me she wasn't coming up, but anyways we start drinking.

So I was sharing a tent with my one of my best friends Desmond, and this girl and him are friends, and i had my suspicions that he liked her, but never really got into it with either of them. Anyways, it gets dark, and im pretty drunk, and I go to our tent to grab another beer, and she's there in the tent with him, I didn't say anything and just sat there and talked to them like things were cool, but then later on we were sitting around a campfire, and right in front of me, she gets up and sits on his lap. At first I was surprised that she would do that right in front of me, but then i was sorta pissed. I walked over to her and said i needed to talk to her, and confronted her about her and Desmond. She denied everything and said they were just friends, and we got into it about whether there was anything going on between them, and i said something along the lines of "If there's something going on between you guys tell me now so I know I'm not just wasting my time". She said she just wanted to be friends with me...didn't see it coming. Hurt like hell man. So im sitting by the fire sippin down my beer and everyone else is headin back to their tents to pass out, and not wanting to just sit there by myself, I do the same.

The next morning I notice Desmond has a fresh hickey on his neck so i asked him about it. At least he had the balls to tell me that it was her. I felt like punching him but I didn't. Wish I had. Needless to say things between me and her are done for. Pretty bummed here today...For some reason, every girl that Im actually into falls for one of my best friends...Has happened 3 times in the past 2 years.
And sorry if the story sounds complicating, it's because it is complicating

Lol

No swag.

U lost so bad.

brianwilson

• Rep: -35
    • Flickr avatar image
« Reply #3484 on: June 25, 2012, 02:31:11 PM »
Fuck high school.?  Just wait, man.?  Shit rarely plays out like that in adult life.?  Here are some tips.

1.?  Fuck drinking with some girls in a field.?  If you've got a big ass fire and some tents, that's some dude shit.?  No one wants to bring in "memories" and emotion into getting wasted by a fire.?  I bet there was some douchebag with an acoustic guitar there too, huh??  Fuck that, wait til you're a little older and you go on a real camping trip where all you bring is guns and beer.

2.?  You did the right thing by calling her on her shit.?  Now stick to it.?  In a few weeks after not talking to her, she'll start wondering what's wrong with her because you're not giving her the time of day.?  Blow her off again.?  Keep doing it.?  Eventually after a month or so she can't take it.?  Buy condoms because it's too fucking easy at that point.?  And if she ends up sticking it out with a dude named DESMOND (hahaha!), then so the fuck what.

3.?  You just graduated, right??  At some point, you need to leave.?  Go somewhere else.?  Take your skateboard and a homie and go have an adveture somewhere.?  Document with photos.?  Next time at a party tell the funniest story from your trip.?  Girls will react because fucking DESMOND just works at Subway and then trie to scam some fucking Boone's Farm for after work.?  You will have done some shit and therefore are more interesting!

There's so many more, but this should help for now.

Hate basically summed it up. The same thing might keep happening to you with an awesome girl. And she might break your heart and you're going to cry your eyes out. It happens and fucking sucks. But you know what, that wasn't the girl you were suppose to be with. Because it looked like you were the only one trying. And reading that let us know that you're a guy you gives a fuck, and actually cares. And it sounds so stupid to say and hear, but you can't give up. Push through, give it some time, and stay warm.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3485 on: June 25, 2012, 06:55:44 PM »
i don't even care/try to get laid anymore, maybe its the fluoride in the water

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3486 on: June 25, 2012, 07:35:41 PM »

you're not alone. I had a high sex drive when I was in a relationship. Now it's whatever. If it happens, it happens.

Greg Ostertag

• Rep: 47
  • Trabajo sucio
« Reply #3487 on: June 26, 2012, 12:02:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you're not alone. I had a high sex drive when I was in a relationship. Now it's whatever. If it happens, it happens.

Ive had two lady customers call my work phone to ask me out for drinks. I turned them down. For some reason, aggressive/ forward girls are a turnoff for me. I don't like feeling like I'm being pursued, I suppose.
Cold Ghengis

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #3488 on: June 26, 2012, 01:21:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was like that after my last ex, but with some girls it can be usefull.

If they can see that you are talking to them just for the sake of a conversation and that you dont really have sex on the mind then they'l be more likely to be wondering why sex isnt on your mind and if its their fault. If they think youre not attracted to them, they will usually try to fix this by putting your willy in their mouth. Doesnt always work obviously, but youd be suprised how many chicks want sex if youre just a tiny bit flirty but not atall sexual.

thepman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -94
« Reply #3489 on: June 28, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
I like ABBA.

Don't be ashamed! I'm also an ABBA lover.

Last year I passed out at a music festival after getting far too drunk, woke up at like 6am to find i'd shat and pissed myself. I was still drunk at this point and wandered to the festivals loos, which are disgusting. Was in there for about 45 minutes clearing stuff up and ended up ditching my boxers. I got back to my tent and fell asleep till like 10 and woke up and there was shit on my air bed and i'd also pretty much slept in my own vomit. Such a gross/ashamed feeling waking up that morning.
I laugh at this now though, especially with my friends and my girlfriend even digs into me about it haha. Strangely enough though my stomach hasn't been the same since that night.
skating is all about choosing your outfit very deliberately, going out in public. looking super sick. and then riding your board a little bit

BARACKOBAMA

• Rep: 6
  • yeah niah
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3490 on: June 29, 2012, 09:01:48 PM »
I lurk here too often to not throw a few thoughts in.

I have a problem with damaged women. it literally seems to be the only type of woman I'm attracted to (or will talk to me). There's been this girl that I've had it bad for since 2 years ago. This summer we start hanging out regularly and she opens up to me on levels that I know no one else has experienced, she tells me about being in therapy and all kinds of stuff. anyway, the problem comes in the fact that shes a slut. not in the trashy sense but in some strange enlightened sasha grey kind of way. she just fucks guys like its sport. that is, except me. Despite my best efforts she refuses to let me in and I instead have been forced to watch her take down numerous men. I know its no good but I'll be damned if I want nothing more than to get like 4-5 nuts on this chick. its like we both know we should but she just wont. crazy bitch.

also, I lowkey fucks with Justin Bieber's "Boyfriend"

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3491 on: June 29, 2012, 09:12:50 PM »

I have a problem with damaged women. it literally seems to be the only type of woman I'm attracted to (or will talk to me). There's been this girl that I've had it bad for since 2 years ago. This summer we start hanging out regularly and she opens up to me on levels that I know no one else has experienced, she tells me about being in therapy and all kinds of stuff. anyway, the problem comes in the fact that shes a slut. not in the trashy sense but in some strange enlightened sasha grey kind of way. she just fucks guys like its sport. that is, except me. Despite my best efforts she refuses to let me in and I instead have been forced to watch her take down numerous men. I know its no good but I'll be damned if I want nothing more than to get like 4-5 nuts on this chick. its like we both know we should but she just wont. crazy bitch.

I can really relate to the bolded. I always seem to be naturally attracted to the crazy girls. Beyond that, I would say forget that chick. It sounds destructive to stay attracted to her. There are a lot of other girls out there! Lots of other crazy ones that will let you get down too!

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #3492 on: June 29, 2012, 10:53:49 PM »
About time I posted in here.

Right now my girlfriend is subleasing from my best friend at our apartment.  She is living here with me until the end of July when she moves into her new apartment, and my best friend comes back to move in again with me.  This was not my idea, it was all my girlfriend.  Basically 2 or so nights a week I get shitfaced drunk and fall in love with my girlfriend all over again.  The other nights I don't care to be with her anymore.  So I'm pretty sure I'm leaving this girl as soon as she moves out.  She is all about soul mates and marraige and for once I would just like to be in a fucking relationship where it isn't about "forever".  Basically I haven't had anyone to tell this to so this online messageboard will have to do.

Also, bought my first pair of 874 dickies the other day thanks to you slap.
For Your Health

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3493 on: July 01, 2012, 01:10:54 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I can really relate to the bolded. I always seem to be naturally attracted to the crazy girls. Beyond that, I would say forget that chick. It sounds destructive to stay attracted to her. There are a lot of other girls out there! Lots of other crazy ones that will let you get down too!

I used to think crazy chicks were more interesting and that I could deal with a certain level of psychological malfunction. I don't even want to fuck them anymore, it's always giving too much for too little in return. Drop that chick.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3494 on: July 01, 2012, 05:51:56 PM »

I was about to get on you about this but then I thought about how I be watching Keeping up with the Kardashians sometimes which is just as gay. I mean if it makes any difference I'm always on my iPod lurking slap and what not when I watch that shit so it's not like it has my full attention. Now it sounds like I'm in denial about liking that show. Fuck it I like Keeping up with the Kardashians, I've probably seen like 93% of the episodes and I'm about to watch the new episode that comes on in like 10 minutes.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3495 on: July 01, 2012, 06:06:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I was about to get on you about this but then I thought about how I be watching Keeping up with the Kardashians sometimes which is just as gay. I mean if it makes any difference I'm always on my iPod lurking slap and what not when I watch that shit so it's not like it has my full attention. Now it sounds like I'm in denial about liking that show. Fuck it I like Keeping up with the Kardashians, I've probably seen like 93% of the episodes and I'm about to watch the new episode that comes on in like 10 minutes.

don't have no shame in yr game, man. i watch it on the regular too and you best believe i'm about to watch part 2 of the Dominican Republic vacay. Sunday is my Kardash Day and even Gawd knows it (sorry Jesus!)

Scott is pretty fuckin funny too. he has constant one-liner hammers.

Perro Mojado

• Rep: 21
    • flickr avatar image
« Reply #3496 on: July 01, 2012, 06:33:15 PM »
i sucked dick for cocaine before

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3497 on: July 01, 2012, 06:53:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

don't have no shame in yr game, man. i watch it on the regular too and you best believe i'm about to watch part 2 of the Dominican Republic vacay. Sunday is my Kardash Day and even Gawd knows it (sorry Jesus!)

Scott is pretty fuckin funny too. he has constant one-liner hammers.
Someone needs to tell the homie Bruce to take out them damn ear rings though. Nigga is like 50 with some ear rings on.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3498 on: July 01, 2012, 09:40:40 PM »
I don't have cable at my house anymore, but when I did I watched the Kardashian shows. Occasionally you would get some gems with Kim's ass.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3499 on: July 01, 2012, 10:57:49 PM »
I don't have cable at my house anymore, but when I did I watched the Kardashian shows. Occasionally you would get some gems with Kim's ass.
You missed that shit tonight son. Kim was shaking that shit in a bikini. It was mesmerizing.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3500 on: July 02, 2012, 12:31:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You missed that shit tonight son. Kim was shaking that shit in a bikini. It was mesmerizing.

trannies and mannies literally missed the best Kim ass moment ever on the show.

she was clappin it in the water like a champ. it was glorious. phenomenal, even.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:45:47 AM by smokecrack »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #3501 on: July 02, 2012, 10:12:22 AM »
What episode was it? I'll sit through an episode to see this.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3502 on: July 02, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »
link?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3503 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:59 AM »
Not sure what the episode was called. All I know is that it's the newest episode and it's the part two episode of their Dominican Rebublic vacation.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3504 on: July 02, 2012, 06:59:26 PM »
hahahaha already sounds great.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3505 on: July 02, 2012, 07:11:51 PM »
the episode is called "Dominican Republic, Part 2". it's around the 30 minute mark or so. (she's in a bikini in other parts of the episode too though.)

there's a bunch of links here. just click on them a few times to get to the video player. the first few are already removed, but some of them should work.

http://www.sidereel.com/Keeping_Up_with_the_Kardashians/season-7/episode-7/search

(this site eventually puts up legal links to places like itunes or whatever, but you have to pay for those. just make sure you ignore any of the links with $ sings on them.)

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #3506 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:32 PM »
+1 buddy. Thank you so very much.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #3507 on: July 03, 2012, 12:52:47 PM »
im sure this can be gif'd without having to watch a whole episode?

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3508 on: July 03, 2012, 02:40:58 PM »
im sure this can be gif'd without having to watch a whole episode?

BraveUlysses

« Reply #3509 on: July 03, 2012, 06:25:11 PM »
Yes! Somebody please gif that shit. It could turn the shittiest threads into greatness