Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1737839 times)

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3510 on: July 03, 2012, 06:53:02 PM »
Was it this?

"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #3511 on: July 04, 2012, 12:56:15 AM »

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3512 on: July 10, 2012, 12:48:47 AM »
I knew we were fucked in the head but this is too much! Buttcracks on women is just as bad as on men, fucking turn off!

Grand_Larsony

• Rep: -1
  • ALL HAIL CARDIEL!!!
« Reply #3513 on: July 10, 2012, 08:27:06 PM »
I knew we were fucked in the head but this is too much! Buttcracks on women is just as bad as on men, fucking turn off!

If it were a gronk-ass 500 lbs bitch, yea okay, maybe that's gross.. but Kim Kardashian? Ca'monnn. I don't understand that.

William Jefferson Clinton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -228
« Reply #3514 on: July 13, 2012, 12:18:46 AM »
This girl that have been going out with for about a month is a compulsive liar. I like her alot but I dont think I can deal with that shit.

dylandude

• Skateboarding is so good for me
« Reply #3515 on: July 13, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
C U N T S

Me and a bunch of my homies live in a house together. For a couple months this one dude bailed to Europe to skate. We needed to fill his zone with some $'s in order to make rent. So, we decided to temporarily lease his room out to these two chicks. They signed a lease but couldn't front the deposit but bought us a keg of PBR so we figured it was chill. After a few months of living with these chicks we collectively as bros decided they needed to bounce. There were many reasons, but the main complaint was that they were bammer chicks with bammer chick friends and they weren't really displaying the sort of chill vibe that was pretty established before they moved in. So, we respectively gave them a months notice, delivered march 1st and that was that.

On the 7th day of March while all the bros were vacant from the house. The chicks just up and left. Didn't clean the room, didn't leave a check just straight up bounced. No notice, no nothing. Leaving us bros to come up with a solid G to pay our land lord.

10 days later still haven't figured out how to pay the land lord, sorta stressin, totally bummed. We celebrated St. Patrick.

As is customary we got collectively wasted. Started drinking around noon (we were all drinking Guinness and didn't eat anything until about 5pm).

We go out to this bar to scope for chicks and low and behold we see the cunts that stiffed us. Everyone else is I guess level headed enough to keep cool/ are not as drunk as I am.  As soon as I see them it's over. I sit down at their table and literally say nothing. I just sit and stare at both of them trying to vibe them out of the bar. Five mins pass before one bitch yells "What the fuck!" at me. To which I silently reply with a strong finger pointed at the exit of the bar. "Fuck you" the other bitch says to me. "This ain't your bar." Which again warrants the aforementioned response by yours truly.

Five more mins pass. The bitches wrangle a dude who is roaming the bar collecting empty pint glasses. They point to me and say to him.
"He's bothering us." The waiter looks at me and looks at the girls.
I say,"I'm sitting here. I can't sit here?" Dinero in THE DEER HUNTER,  Pesci in GOODFELLAS, forget about it. The waiter says to the girls.
"This ain't my job" and bails. Now I'm smiling.

But they bail. And I am left alone and feel like I've wasted a huge opportunity. I kept feeling like I had lost to them again. That even though I'd forced them to leave the table they were sitting at that, that wasn't enough. They'd fucked me and my friends for money. MONEY. We could have built the illest mini ramp in the back yard with a solid G. Instead we were all scrambling trying to pick up extra shifts at our respective shitty restaurant jobs. Calling our parents, or our siblings, or our uncles and aunts. Any way to find a lil bit of extra money to cover up this horrible stain. And I just let them go. I didn't go off on em, I didn't "accidently" spill my drink which got all over them. Nothing. I just vibed em real hard. What the fuck?

I am still sitting at the table in the bar feeling the alcohol and this terrible sense of regret and impending doom surge throughout my system as I am still sitting at the table in the bar feeling these feelings. I finally get up to look for the rest of the bros but I can't find them and bail.

I start walking back toward my house as is protocol in these types of situations. When communication is lost return to base. Then I see one of the bitches cars. I see the license plate that reads I<3RAGS. A white jeep Cherokee that is hauntingly everywhere. I see a rock to the outside of my right foot. I don't see anything wrong with the following actions I take otherwise I don't think I would have taken them.

Hood up and crouched I force that fucking rock hard into the body of the white jeep Cherokee. I do two panels and peace.

I don't fucking regret it.

PS.
I know this has nothing to do with Kim's ass but that GIF above belongs in a different section of this message board.

Best,
dylandude.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #3516 on: July 13, 2012, 08:23:24 PM »
^ great fucking story. i'm not really into revenge or anything, but those bitches had it coming.

that deserves a gnar.

(ps. don't tell us where to post our booties, guy. >:()

dylandude

• Skateboarding is so good for me
« Reply #3517 on: July 13, 2012, 10:40:39 PM »
sorry I'm a newb. I just just love that "one" section so much I was over come :p

dask8d00d

« Reply #3518 on: July 14, 2012, 05:13:00 AM »
This girl that have been going out with for about a month is a compulsive liar. I like her alot but I dont think I can deal with that shit.

drop that chick ASAP. It's NEVER worth it as over time the lies usually get outta hand
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:49:12 AM by DaSk8D00D »

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3519 on: July 14, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »
You could start compulsively lying with her.

Let it become a competition of sorts.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 05:07:37 PM by David »

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #3520 on: July 17, 2012, 08:30:49 AM »
let her go mentally, and fuck with her, if shes lying, she cheating. 
kill her and fuck her,
fuck her and kill her.

Mommy, Shane O'Neil stole the Butter

• Rep: -34
« Reply #3521 on: July 17, 2012, 10:11:22 AM »
let her go mentally, and fuck with her, if shes lying, she cheating. 
kill her and fuck her,
fuck her and kill her.

All the advice you need right there, game on

PFIASB.

• Rep: -94
  • Formerly elmo
« Reply #3522 on: July 17, 2012, 03:41:02 PM »
i wish it was winter right now so i could snowboard
people like you are the people who ruin skateboarding and slap 2g

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3523 on: July 19, 2012, 09:59:08 AM »
^Heavy shit.

I am subletting at a friends house right now and my room is on the 3rd floor of a 3 story house. There is no bathroom on that floor. I got lazy and pissed in a bottle two nights ago. Yesterday, I wanted to get rid of it. There were a lot of people walking around the house so I threw it in my backpack thinking I would toss it on the way to work. The closest place I can park for free is half a mile from my job so there are plenty of trash cans. Yeah, I totally forgot. I was in the office all day with a rather large bottle of piss in my bag. It was beckoning to be revealed like the tell-tale heart but I got away clean.

dask8d00d

« Reply #3524 on: July 19, 2012, 11:47:22 AM »
I feel like venting for sec as its hot as fuck at work an this lunch break bores me

As some of the Pals know, I've recently had to deal with a handful of unexpected deaths of loved ones within the past few months, and while at first it had me temporarily more emotionally reactive than usual, I've found that its actually been a spiritually enlightening experience for me.

Ever since i was lil kid I've always had a strong desire to be great. This is nothing new. However, I now feel as if I have the nessicary drive to accomplish such greatness. The deaths of family & friends have formed an urgency within myself to live every day with strong purpose and intent, as well as having a profound, positive impact on those around me as they did with their lives. It's like now I gotta represent not only them, but myself & anybody who hopes to one day live their life to its absolute highest potential. My entire life is now based on proving one single point: That ANYONE can do ANYTHING they can think of as long as they put forth the nessicary focus & effort to do so. See, people usually know how to do most of things they wish to accomplish yet they lack the self-discipline to fully, 100% do all of the required things in order to reach said goals. I've taken it upon myself to be a prime example of such a process in order o inspire others to do the same.

I've evolved many of my natural characteristics into something greater. My general curiosity into an insatiable thirst for knowledge. My strong competive drive into an intense perfectionism towards my craft. My arrogance into an unquestionable self-belief. At 18 years old, if I continue to develop myself at such a high rate, I'll be an unstoppable force before I even reach the legal drinking age. The sky is the limit.

Now I know many people often wonder why I am so open here. It's because I've chosen the SLAP community as one of the few groups of people to witness the genesis of the cultural icon I am to become. With skateboarding as my first love, it is only right that I give back in one way or another. Y'all get the exclusive, as skateboarders have always been amongst those I value the most within my peer group. Consider it as a gift from me to you.

Yours truly,

Will Easley aka DaSk8D00D aka 2012's most prolific & controversial poster on SLAP aka dat nigga you either love or love to hate.

/iPhone essay writing

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3525 on: July 19, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »
I never live in the moment. Its really problematic, since it also means I am never satisfied or at ease. If I dont escape into my thoughts or to some fantasy about the past or future I just get bored with whatever I am doing. Anyone out there that can relate? I am trying to practice mindfulness and meditation to fight this problem, all suggestions are more than welcome.

dask8d00d

« Reply #3526 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
I never live in the moment. Its really problematic, since it also means I am never satisfied or at ease. If I dont escape into my thoughts or to some fantasy about the past or future I just get bored with whatever I am doing. Anyone out there that can relate? I am trying to practice mindfulness and meditation to fight this problem, all suggestions are more than welcome.

I know exactly where you are coming from as I too once had the same problem.

When faced with boredome the mind naturally wonders towards anxieties of potienal future problems. To avoid this, we look for outside distractions to help pass the free time that we have. We then grow dependent on such distractions wether they be drugs & alcohol, novelty entertainments, killing time on the Internet, etc. however they distractions have a drug like effect...they wear off. We then constantly look more & more outside ourselves, eventually leading to an unsatisfactory way of life. The instant gratification of entertainment may be easier to take up, but leads us nowhere, constantly band-aiding a deeper problem within ourselves.

What you must do is find your niche and a purpose within yourself to be good at it. Something you are deeply passionate about wether it be a skill you would liketo learn, some form of art, or a long term goal. Then you must totally accept the fact that in order to gain a higher pleasure in life, you MUST ABSOLUTELY learn to endure hard practice & drudge work in order to master these things. You have to totally immerse yourself within your work. At first, doing so we be almost unbearably slow paced compared to your petty distractions, but not only are you learning this new skill, you are teaching yoursf self discipline that will last you a lifetime. Soon you will get better and start to notice your progress, motivating you to work even more. Your work then becomes more & more pleasurable as you grow more skilled and immerse yur mind into it. This is your new "distraction" except you are actually being productive and gaining the self discipline that will last you a lifetime. This in turn, leads you towards more long term happiness.

Excuse any typos in that shit as these walls of text become difficult to edit ona phone.

Unbridled Technical Precision

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -329
  • C.H.Z.
« Reply #3527 on: July 19, 2012, 02:40:24 PM »
damn DOOD, damn...

that should honestly be put in the "what's the meaning of life" thread and then shut down.

PFIASB.

• Formerly elmo
« Reply #3528 on: July 19, 2012, 04:37:29 PM »
^Heavy shit.

thanks for the neg you fucking brainwashed product of slap. You've obviously never snowboarded before, you just hate because everyone else does and your trying to fit in. 'fuck outta here

snowboarding > skateboarding.

yeah i said it.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #3529 on: July 19, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
Expand Quote
^Heavy shit.

[close]
thanks for the neg you fucking brainwashed product of slap. You've obviously never snowboarded before, you just hate because everyone else does and your trying to fit in. 'fuck outta here

yeah i said it.

http://www.crude-behavior.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=3
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

dask8d00d

« Reply #3530 on: July 19, 2012, 04:54:39 PM »
Expand Quote
^Heavy shit.

[close]

yeah i said it.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #3531 on: July 19, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »
Expand Quote
^Heavy shit.

[close]

yeah i said it.

Wow dude, chill the fuck out. I guess it is hard to distinguish tone in type. You put that you want winter to start so you can snowboard in a 'real confessions' thread. You were almost poking fun at yourself (as this is a skate site where you admitted to wanting to end 'skateboarding season'), or at least that is the way I see it. So I poked fun at the fact that you gave a "heavy" confession. I actually snowboarded from the age of 8 up to about 22 or so (26 now). I gave it up because I rather spend my free time skating and I hate getting injured on anything but a skateboard - and snowboarding can get pretty damn dangerous. I can see myself snowboarding again if a friend invited me, it just hasn't happened in a few years. So yeah, don't you feel bad for overreacting?

Edit: Dick.

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3532 on: July 19, 2012, 06:54:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I know exactly where you are coming from as I too once had the same problem.

When faced with boredome the mind naturally wonders towards anxieties of potienal future problems. To avoid this, we look for outside distractions to help pass the free time that we have. We then grow dependent on such distractions wether they be drugs & alcohol, novelty entertainments, killing time on the Internet, etc. however they distractions have a drug like effect...they wear off. We then constantly look more & more outside ourselves, eventually leading to an unsatisfactory way of life. The instant gratification of entertainment may be easier to take up, but leads us nowhere, constantly band-aiding a deeper problem within ourselves.

What you must do is find your niche and a purpose within yourself to be good at it. Something you are deeply passionate about wether it be a skill you would liketo learn, some form of art, or a long term goal. Then you must totally accept the fact that in order to gain a higher pleasure in life, you MUST ABSOLUTELY learn to endure hard practice & drudge work in order to master these things. You have to totally immerse yourself within your work. At first, doing so we be almost unbearably slow paced compared to your petty distractions, but not only are you learning this new skill, you are teaching yoursf self discipline that will last you a lifetime. Soon you will get better and start to notice your progress, motivating you to work even more. Your work then becomes more & more pleasurable as you grow more skilled and immerse yur mind into it. This is your new "distraction" except you are actually being productive and gaining the self discipline that will last you a lifetime. This in turn, leads you towards more long term happiness.

Excuse any typos in that shit as these walls of text become difficult to edit ona phone.

Right on Dood.

PFIASB.

• Formerly elmo
« Reply #3533 on: July 19, 2012, 07:47:53 PM »

you joined like 6 months ago and think you own slap or somethin cant take you serious.
You're just a boring unfunny version of my penis is on my forehead.

Wow dude, chill the fuck out. I guess it is hard to distinguish tone in type. You put that you want winter to start so you can snowboard in a 'real confessions' thread. You were almost poking fun at yourself (as this is a skate site where you admitted to wanting to end 'skateboarding season'), or at least that is the way I see it. So I poked fun at the fact that you gave a "heavy" confession. I actually snowboarded from the age of 8 up to about 22 or so (26 now). I gave it up because I rather spend my free time skating and I hate getting injured on anything but a skateboard - and snowboarding can get pretty damn dangerous. I can see myself snowboarding again if a friend invited me, it just hasn't happened in a few years. So yeah, don't you feel bad for overreacting?

Edit: Dick.
tldr i just hate people that act like skateboarding is the only thing you should like and everything else is wrong.

dask8d00d

« Reply #3534 on: July 19, 2012, 07:50:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you joined like 6 months ago and think you own slap or somethin cant take you serious.

maybe i didnt make myself clear enough the first time...

PFIASB.

• Formerly elmo
« Reply #3535 on: July 19, 2012, 07:56:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

maybe i didnt make myself clear enough the first time...

maybe i didnt make myself clear enough the first time..

you joined like 6 months ago and think you own slap or somethin
You just a knockoff a bitchmade cum guzzlin fuckboy version of rawb

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #3536 on: July 25, 2012, 11:50:25 AM »
my inability to go to sleep like a normal person is causing me problems with everything else in my life.
I can't get to work early ever, can't make appointments in time ever, even missing appointments with my own boss. or stuff that I set myself.

I've tried everything, reading, warm milk, weed, it's like I just need to be awake everyday until 4:00AM and then of course I can't for the life of me wake up before noon, I've tried just staying awake to see if I go to sleep early the next day and no dice.

the times I've tried to just stay awake I spend the day in daze like a freaking zombie and then as soon as I get home I can't sleep even though I been awake for two days.

I been thinking it may be stress related but I don't feel stressed out, and it's not anxiety, even though I get anxious and want stuff to happen faster for me, I'm not dwelling on stuff all day long.

I don't know what the hell to do anymore it's like I need more time during the day to do other stuff and I end up going to bed at 4:00AM every day.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3537 on: July 25, 2012, 01:51:45 PM »
you should just do lots of cocaine

dask8d00d

« Reply #3538 on: July 25, 2012, 03:26:28 PM »
my inability to go to sleep like a normal person is causing me problems with everything else in my life.
I can't get to work early ever, can't make appointments in time ever, even missing appointments with my own boss. or stuff that I set myself.

I've tried everything, reading, warm milk, weed, it's like I just need to be awake everyday until 4:00AM and then of course I can't for the life of me wake up before noon, I've tried just staying awake to see if I go to sleep early the next day and no dice.

the times I've tried to just stay awake I spend the day in daze like a freaking zombie and then as soon as I get home I can't sleep even though I been awake for two days.

I been thinking it may be stress related but I don't feel stressed out, and it's not anxiety, even though I get anxious and want stuff to happen faster for me, I'm not dwelling on stuff all day long.

I don't know what the hell to do anymore it's like I need more time during the day to do other stuff and I end up going to bed at 4:00AM every day.

I've suffered from insomnia ever since I was a toddler. I've learned how to somewhat manage it but I usually take 2 of these an hour or 2 before I want to go to bed and they always get me drowsy enough for an easy sleep. Just make sure you have about 7-8 hours of actual rest or it'll be a pain to wake up in the morning. They usually have em by the register at Walgreens but I'm sure you can find them elsewhere as well.

Also when I smoke weed late at night it pretty much always makes me stay up that much later. especially if I get realllly high. that shit adds on another 2-3 hours for me even when I'm already drowsy
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:18:19 PM by DaSk8D00D »

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3539 on: July 25, 2012, 03:48:50 PM »

find a melatonin supplement. it will work with your circadian cycles (sleep cycles)
I take this stuff when I need it. I'm not sure where you can get it, my ex hooked me up from the holistic doctors officer her roomie worked in, but it's available online. Pharmacies sell capsules.
 http://www.vitaminscripts.com/melatonin-nano-plex-5-fl-oz-liquid-premier-research.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melatonin here's the wiki