Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1738276 times)

Hola

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #2640 on: April 17, 2010, 01:27:01 AM »
amounting to something is way over rated

this is true

but its not about amounting to something, its about doing as much cool shit as you can before you die, and not being a pile too

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -346
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #2641 on: April 19, 2010, 12:40:03 AM »
Get money. Fuck bitches. Kill hookers. Post kittens on Slap.
sig'd
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • CA All Day
« Reply #2642 on: April 19, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »
i know weed is a huge reason i never have money and kept me from doing things i should have done in the past. still do it everday.
never graduated high school.
hate my 8 to 5 mon thru fri job.
miss my ex gf of 5 years more than anything, but dont want to be with her.
eat way too much fast food and drink way too much soda.
i have a huge fear of skating handrails, and i cant break the barrier.
i feel like shit after one night stands.
i steal too much.
im moving into my own place in two weeks and am afraid i will be broke all the time paying for a place and my car with my income and weed habit.
music inspires me for almost everything, but i feel like i depend on it to keep my mind right.
i want to quit cigs but just dont care enough to go through with it.
im bummed that im bummed all the time when i know people have way worse lives then mine and there are people in the world who would do anything just to have normal problems and a normal life like mine...
and i hate being humble and having a smile on my face all the time when i really feel like shit and want to get away from everything and everyone. real confession.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2643 on: April 19, 2010, 12:09:13 PM »

does a hangover have anything to do with it? zing
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2644 on: April 19, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I used it and it's in my closet. I'm content with my hands.
[close]

you should put it up for sale in Slap Classifieds
[close]

im willing to pay a premium.
I know you're joking. Anyway, I cleaned out my closet, and found it. When, I picked it up, cum dripped out of it and now there's about four square inches of carpet that's just stiff. I should have cleaned it when it first dripped.

relevant to my intrests

• Rep: -58
« Reply #2645 on: April 19, 2010, 06:00:31 PM »
been having random moments of missing my ex girlfriend so fucking much i want to just text her and have been so close but refuse to because it will hurt more than it helps i really dislike her and i say fuck that bitch every time i catch myself thinking about her and shit like i hate her even though it isn't true and i know the only reason i dislike her so much right now is because she fucking hurt me

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #2646 on: April 20, 2010, 11:47:17 AM »
it's okay to feel hurt sometimes, as long as its relevant to your interests

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2647 on: April 20, 2010, 11:56:51 AM »
i know weed is a huge reason i never have money and kept me from doing things i should have done in the past. still do it everday.
i steal too much.
im moving into my own place in two weeks and am afraid i will be broke all the time paying for a place and my car with my income and weed habit.
music inspires me for almost everything, but i feel like i depend on it to keep my mind right.
im bummed that im bummed all the time when i know people have way worse lives then mine and there are people in the world who would do anything just to have normal problems and a normal life like mine...
and i hate being humble and having a smile on my face all the time when i really feel like shit and want to get away from everything and everyone. real confession.

fuck that sucks man i remember when i used to be in your position almost exactly. i am like the complete opposite now i have done all that shit. i was tripping at first i wasnt sure if id be able to pay for everything but i found out eatnig is not half as much as you think it might be especially if you can go to your parents' house for dinner every weekend and get leftovers! i get mcdonalds breakfast for 2.92, then i get a sub at lunch for 3.14, then double double pizza + fries for 3$ right on, thats like 9.06$ per day EATING OUT every single meal.

bosnianslut

• Rep: 25
« Reply #2648 on: April 20, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
having been proud of my cool drunken hand gestures for a long time, I was recently informed that said gestures were some limp wrist camp shit.
i'm almost 18 but still feel like a child (the curse of the babyface)

I feel awful
i really like these Alaiis Mathez French cocoa dusted truffles

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #2649 on: April 20, 2010, 01:57:26 PM »
^i dont get it?

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2650 on: April 20, 2010, 01:59:42 PM »
^ yeah dude no idea what you mean and my confession is that i spend way to much time on the internet.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • CA All Day
« Reply #2651 on: April 21, 2010, 04:53:20 PM »
Expand Quote
i steal too much.
[close]

fuck that sucks man i remember when i used to be in your position almost exactly. i am like the complete opposite now i have done all that shit. i was tripping at first i wasnt sure if id be able to pay for everything but i found out eatnig is not half as much as you think it might be especially if you can go to your parents' house for dinner every weekend and get leftovers! i get mcdonalds breakfast for 2.92, then i get a sub at lunch for 3.14, then double double pizza + fries for 3$ right on, thats like 9.06$ per day EATING OUT every single meal.

damn im gonna have to be on that program for sure, good looks

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #2652 on: April 21, 2010, 05:53:29 PM »
i've never had a real job and i'm 20. it used to just be embarrassing, but now i really need one and nobody will hire me seeing as i have zero experience.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2653 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:19 PM »
i spend way too much time on the internet.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #2654 on: April 21, 2010, 06:12:07 PM »
If there's no one else in the publice restroom, then i don't wash my hands. Unless its one of those single-person bathrooms. How can you not wash your hands after touching the nasty doornob and doorlock.

blAck AddEr

• Rep: -6
  • "thats my nigga Bach..."
« Reply #2655 on: April 21, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »
been having random moments of missing my ex girlfriend so fucking much i want to just text her and have been so close but refuse to because it will hurt more than it helps i really dislike her and i say fuck that bitch every time i catch myself thinking about her and shit like i hate her even though it isn't true and i know the only reason i dislike her so much right now is because she fucking hurt me
im in the same boat dude. except i relapsed today and texted her.
SLAP: where people get killed over typos

relevant to my intrests

• Rep: -58
« Reply #2656 on: April 22, 2010, 08:30:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
im in the same boat dude. except i relapsed today and texted her.

damn doesn't it suck i have had txts ready to go all i had to do was press send but i stop myself every time. I hope you texting her was worth it

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #2657 on: April 22, 2010, 08:43:03 AM »
i've never had a real job and i'm 20. it used to just be embarrassing, but now i really need one and nobody will hire me seeing as i have zero experience.

shit you are lucky. i had to start working when i was 14. my parents made me. i wasted all my money selfishly though which sucks.

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2658 on: April 22, 2010, 12:25:01 PM »
to make a long story short, I found my dad's day-planner type thing the other day and found out he's been banging hookers behind my mom's back.
I'm not too close with my family or anything and it's pretty much eating me up inside thinking about it. I know this is a really fucked up thing to post on a messageboard but I could use a few anonymous opinions seeing as I don't want to bring it up with my friends.

BriDen

« Reply #2659 on: April 22, 2010, 12:28:36 PM »
I want a day planner now, just to put "Friday 3:00 pm - Bang a hooker"

zipzinger666

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • Fuck, that didn't work out...
« Reply #2660 on: April 22, 2010, 12:30:49 PM »
to make a long story short, I found my dad's day-planner type thing the other day and found out he's been banging hookers behind my mom's back.
I'm not too close with my family or anything and it's pretty much eating me up inside thinking about it. I know this is a really fucked up thing to post on a messageboard but I could use a few anonymous opinions seeing as I don't want to bring it up with my friends.

as fucked up as that is, who writes that shit down in a planner?

10am- conference call to corporate

12pm- lunch with clients

1pm- fill out spreadsheets

4pm- meet up with chantel

8pm- go to the bars

10pm- meet up with stacy, call it a night if whiskey dick sets in
Slap: not only do we run things in the industry, we fucking kill people"

bonerjams03

• Rep: 14
« Reply #2661 on: April 22, 2010, 12:41:20 PM »
hahaha, fuck you guys. as I said at the beginning, I could explain a lot further into it but I decided to make it short.
want more details? there's an area in town that is infamous for it's sex trade. my dad is fairly high-up in the ranks of a health authority. he does a lot of shit day-to-day so he tends to write things down.
I was moving his day-planner and a ripped off piece of a pack of smokes fell out. on the back, it had written something along the lines of "quickie in (scummy part of town), 3:30."
also, upon further investigation, there were lists of ladies' names and phone numbers nearing the back of his day-planner. a few minutes of googling had me on the erotic services page of craigslist in my city.

poke fun all you want. all I know is that it's a fucked up sit.uation and I don't know whether or not to leave it be or confront my dad and basically ruin my family.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 12:50:28 PM by bonerjams03 »

Boomhauer

• Yep
« Reply #2662 on: April 22, 2010, 03:06:56 PM »
confront your dad and be all like

TheFreshSC

« Reply #2663 on: April 22, 2010, 03:31:30 PM »

that's really shitty.

to make you feel better i would post stuff i know about my dad, but i think too many people here know me on facebook

TheHyphyVelociraptor

« Reply #2664 on: April 22, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »

Confront your dad. If anything goes wrong, it will just be awkward between your dad and you. If you talk to your mom or anyone else in your family about this, your parents will probably get a divorce as soon as possible.

Chris P. Bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • CA All Day
« Reply #2665 on: April 22, 2010, 04:37:56 PM »
yeah dude thats really shitty sorry, but i would go ahead and confront him about it, its not fair you should have to suffer letting it eat you up on the inside while hes out there doing shit yaknow? i dont know your family and all but if your mothers a nice lady im sure she wouldnt want that goin on behind her back. good luck.

BriDen

« Reply #2666 on: April 22, 2010, 05:08:55 PM »
Hey man, I wasn't trying to make fun of the situation itself, just the way you put it. The situation sucks, obviously. And if you want my opinion, I'll give it to you.

My mom and dad haven't gotten along for the last 10 years. It has seriously warped my perception of "relationships" and marriage especially, just from being around it so long and seeing them hate each other, only staying together for the sake of me and my two sisters. I'm 99% sure that they will be divorced or at least separated within weeks of us all moving out. It might be something to consider if you've got younger siblings and you don't want them growing up with that.

If a man is willing to cheat on his wife, I personally wouldn't trust him with anything. So if you talk to your dad and he says he'll do something about it, that's bullshit. Talking to him would at least make you feel better knowing that it's out there, but most likely, nothing will change. The main thing I've always thought of is that IF my wife was cheating on me and my friend/son/whomever did NOT tell me, that would be a huge betrayal on their part. I would feel I deserve to know that my wife is breaking her promise to be faithful to me, so I would tell your mom if you can live with that. However, the last part is entirely up to you; nobody else can make that choice for you.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2667 on: April 22, 2010, 05:15:51 PM »
fuck that shit, blackmail his ass and make him take you along for the ride.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

CeeyMar

« Reply #2668 on: April 22, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »

Your name is kinda ironic but yah that sucks, nothing worse then infidelity.

Boomhauer

• Yep
« Reply #2669 on: April 22, 2010, 07:35:52 PM »
Hey, his planner never said that he's actually going out to bone hookers. You said his planner said "quickie at *slum village.*" What if this "quickie" is code for doing good deeds in this bad area of town? Like helping out in a soup kitchen or giving prostis financial help. Or he could just be going there for drugs. Think optimistically.