Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734651 times)

bbk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2006, 12:09:17 PM »
I'm 18 and I'm afraid of becoming an adult, get a real job, pay taxes, rent, food, do my own laundry and all that stuff... Don't have a clue of what i'm going to do after i graduate this spring

Never been in a fight, if someone started to punch i don't think i'd even hit him back, i'd just protect myself... violence is not an option for me

I don't do shit in school, no homework or essays and i don't study for tests...

My only interest what so ever is skateboarding, couldn't care less about politics and that kind of stuff

I basiclly live off my dad, as soon as i'm broke my dad gives me some when i need something, he gives me a lot and I don't even feel bad about it

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2006, 12:14:28 PM »
such an eye-opening thread this one.
Yeah, you´re right..seems like I´m the luckiest guy in the world. This thread makes me feel really bad for being so happy.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2006, 12:15:55 PM »
- I have severe social anxiety, so I moved away to try to force myself to change it.
- I hate most girls, and the girls I'm stoked on I can't talk like a human being too.
- Almost everytime I fall for a girl, she ends up having a boyfriend and it's bums the fuck out of me and contributes to my problems
-I'm scarred of handicapped people, because they seem so unpredicatable
-I am way to self consious
-I have no fucking clue what I'm gonna do in my future so I'm sittin in school collecting debt
-I wish I lived in a cabin in the woods so I could escape the uncertanities of the future
- I almost quit skating this summer but moving to a new city and my stoke went up
- I hate everything about one of my best friends but I still hang out with him
- Sometimes I wish I was a normal person that watched mtv, played football in high school and had a whole bunch of friends
- I cry when I remind myself that my dogs gonna die soon
- Out of all the people I miss since I moved away I miss my dog the most

fuckingvegan

« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 12:18:18 PM »
The older I get the more misanthropic I become, though I don't want to I just hate getting let down all the time.

I am really out going some times and talk way to much sometimes. (doesn't make sense with the first one I know).

I hate skateboarding at the moment, have not skated outside of bombing the small hill outside of my house in weeks. But the sad thing is I really love skating but because of stress in my life I can't have fun when I skate so I just end up getting mad at myself for sucking so bad. So it is a never ending cycle.

I often have bad dreams of losing the ones I love.

I miss my daughter that lives in Sacramento and feel like a bad father for moving to Portland, though I talk to her all the time and see her when I can.

I get frustrated that people don't see the world the way I do, I just don't understand how people can know certain things but yet refuse to change.

I like violence but hate it at the same time. I can watch boxing but if I see an animal being hurt then I get sick and sad.

I hate when people know I am married and still point out "hot" girls because I am very happy with my wife and I think that people should be respectful of that fact.

9/11 didn't make me sad in fact I was shocked it took so long for something like that to happen to us. (and it didn't make me happy either).

I like to argue and let people get under my skin way to much (most of you on here know that).

I hate how Slap has become but mainly stick around because of the few cool people on here and the fact that I don't want the assholes who hate me to win.

I have never smoked pot or did any other hard drugs outside of stuff for pain when I have been hurt. I don't really drink either, I think it is a waste of time to go sit at a bar to drink though I have fun at bars playing pool, foosball or throwing darts.

I like my dog more then most people.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 12:24:10 PM by fuckingvegan »

Rippey

• Rep: 4
  • damn the price, damn the odds
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 12:22:00 PM »
-I haven't skated in a year, because I'm married to alcohol.

-I drink regularly which causes me great pain and stress.

-My life is plagued with anxiety that literally revolves around stupid people.

-I've got a degree already, and my post-grad university courses bore me.  I usually sit in the back of every class and secretly laugh at everyone around me, including the professors.  They are subnormal to me, and they talk, walk, and even smell ugly.  There isn't a creative or kind bone in their bodies.  My ego has taken me over and I like it.

-I spend 8months of the year in a city that reeks of people with hockey fantasies and swimming pool backyards.

-The other 4months of the year are spent in the French countryside.  And it is beautiful.

-I have only met maybe 3-4 women in my life that actually interest me.  Most of the other women I've met have been total idiots.  They are nice until they open their mouths.

-I miss the old white Slap Forum.
You're so cool...Yea, God made me cool.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2006, 12:36:10 PM »
I hate all video games made after the super nintendo

people tell me I'm really smart, but I'm almost about to drop out of school

I took acid over the summer and I still feel really fucked up because of what it did to me

This girl gives blowjobs at the park, and I make 30% of her cash

I go to saturday school from 8:30 to 2:30 until feb

I get depressed on how no one would ever skate street in my town if it wasn't for me

when I was 14 I got beat up by four razor scooter's at this park in binghamton. they were probably 25, and I was making fun of them for hours before it happened

I'm really into politics, and I spoke to ralph nader for a long night about the state the world is in

I've seen too many of my friend's lives go nowhere because of drugs
and stupid pranks

I have "trucked" a security guard before

my friend just built a mini ramp, and I spilled a 64 oz. slushie all over it

I enjoy driving to town where people don't know me just so I can fuck with them

I don't drink but I like mushrooms ALOT

« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2006, 12:48:50 PM »
I sell artwork for living right now and haven't really had a real job since 2004.
I have 2 DWI's, 3 malicious mischief charges and an assualt charges for getting into a fight out in front of a bar with brass knuckles.
I like to collect old vintage Pendelton coats.
Even though I lost my license I still drove anyway.
I have been told that I have "Shark-eyes" and that they look blank.
I used to steal car stereos in 1993 and 1994 and never got caught.
I have had over 30 cars and trucks since I started driving.(10 of those have been early 70's Dodge Dart Swingers)
I have been to jail and it sucks.
I don't skate that much anymore because of injuries.
I middle-man'd for coke dealers and made some serious loot from that.
I am an old,bitter man when it comes to talking about skating.
I'm not sure why I still hang around this message board that much anymore really.

89-90pistons

« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »
I have a mini ramp in my backyard that I neglect to skate daily

I buy beer for kids at the skatepark

I can't skate stoned, but do it anyways.

I skate good under the influence of cocaine, but stay away from it.

I hate the clash

And the ramones.

wu tang is the only hip hop for me.

I still like chris cole, makeover kook or not.  He's fucking gnarly.

illmatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
i like being stoned and getting drunk, but usually feel bad the next day about doing it

i sincerely enjoy writing assignments, essays, whatever, even if they're 8+ pages long. i have so many ideas swimming around in my head too; ideas for movies, stories, dreams, etc... but never write them down.

i like taking long drives by myself and being solitary. i just like to think.

my dream as a little kid was to move to california and be pro. that didn't happen, and i'm grateful it didn't.

i just recently started to love learning and reading.
i also recently started to truly appreciate music.

i like watching and playing sports. pretty much on the same level of skateboarding. they're just as fun as skateboarding.

i have set goals for life, but i hate how much i procrastinate. too bad it's on a whole nother level. adderall really really helps me out. so much that i went to the doctor to question wheter or not ADHD exists, and to try to get adderall.
- with that in mind, i bothers me that i know i could have gotten into a top tier school like stanford or dartmouth, and paid for. instead i procastinated in high school and made above average grades. that's good for alot of people, but i know that i didn't live up to my potential. even now i'm failing bullshit classes like algebra 2, even if i made an A in that class in high school! pretty much because i wait til the last minute to do everything...

i finally realized i need a girlfriend who can also be a best friend. not some hot ass girl with no personality.

i hate hanging out with people who are too judgemental and talk alot of shit.

this probably more of me maturing, but still...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:14:13 PM by illmatic »
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2006, 01:04:23 PM »
i dont even have my learners license because i have no desire to drive
i never had a job untill last summer and dont know what to do with money so
i might possibly be more cheaper then an old jewish woman, but i have saved up money because of it
i spend 5-10 bucks a week and my mom hooks me up with it
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2006, 01:09:42 PM »
Let's see...

- I'm constantly depressed. I feel so insecure about literally everything. I have the worst anxiety attacks and mood swings.

- I'm sure I have a number of things wrong with me mentally, but I'm too afraid to tell anyone or seek help. I'd hate to be in some office telling some shrink all my problems (but here I am, on a skate message board hahah) and then her telling me why I'm fucked up.

- I hate everyone I know. I have a group of 3 friends that I actually like. Everyone else I either don't have an opinion on them, or I hate them.

- I used to be obese (like 210-220 lbs.) from grade 6-10, but I started skating in grade 9 and in grade 11 I started getting good and I lost a fuckload of weight. I'm about 150 now. For the first time ever girls actually looked twice at me and there were so many girls who wanted to know me. I find it pretty shallow. I remember a time in grade 10 I was so depressed. No girls would ever talk to me. I remember I once counted the days, and I had gone 4 months with no female contact. No "hey Jordan," "Can I borrow a pen?" nothing.

- I've a handful of girlfriends, but only one that I ever loved. She eventually broke up with me, made fun of me with her snobby friends, then moved away. We still talk though, and she seems to have grown a lot more mature.

- I'm deathly afraid of being around people I don't know, or being in front of a crowd. I feel like they're judging me and making fun of me. I don't know what's with me. I just can't make good conversation around those who don't know me.

- I still think I'm fat. I know I'm not, but I look at a picture of myself and think "blah." I'm extremely self concious.

- My dad died a little over a year ago and I still can't get over it. I'm so scared of what's going to happen to my family. My mom tried killing herself at the end of school last year (she almost did it too. Cops found her passed out in a forest after she had been missing for 2 days. She had swallowed 2 bottles of antidepressants and other medicine and was barely alive) and I'm so afraid. I don't know what I'd do without her.

- I'm in love with this one girl, but we're such good friends and I don't want to fuck it up. I'm afraid she'll think less of me, and I'm pretty sure she isn't interested in me that way.

That's all for now, felt good to actually say this shit.

ed

• Rep: 11
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2006, 01:19:11 PM »
I complain that my life is shit, but it's really not that bad, I'm just ungrateful...

I've never been one to go for a girl just cause she's good looking, personality matters to me, but I fall in way too deep way too quickly, makes me totally vulnerable, and I end up getting walked all over. Which in turn means that I'm still a virgin, but I'm still young, so I guess that's not so bad.

sheffledge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2006, 01:36:35 PM »
my bester friend in the whole widest world is a crakkka bitch

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2006, 01:42:55 PM »
i didn't jack off once in the last 2 years i was with my ex...unless it was a mutual thing...  we had sex 4 or 5 times a day.  every day.  for almost 2 years straight...now that she's gone, I'm going fucking crazy.

i procrastinate with everything.

i don't really try new tricks...I've grown comfortable with what I've learned and have grown consistent, but don't branch out much at all.  I only win games of skate if I go first, or if others fuck up.

I'm not motivated to do anything.  the world seems so stupid, getting a job to supply me with enough money to make it through the next month...ugh.  politics, I don't care.  

only smoked weed twice in my life...a very scary experience.  I was waiting for it to take hold of me...didn't feel anything.  My friend was like, dude, you smoked soooo much, you'll definitely feel it.  so I start driving, i have to go pick my girlfriend up from work...and my legs give out.  my hands go numb, i feel like I'm falling asleep and I have no control...I was literally slapping myself on the face, over and over again, with my head all the way out the window, trying to stay awake.  it was rush hour traffic too...

so I get to her work.  she doesn't know i smoked, i try to pretend I'm not high, but it's impossible.  she never found out, but knew something was wrong.  it was fun.

i hate college, and have basically given up.  

i want to go to an art school, but can't afford it, and am too lazy to submit a portfolio for scholarships...I've got over 150 finished pieces just sitting in my room, collecting dust.

when my life sucks, everything I love sucks.  Skating sucks when I'm depressed, I can't play guitar for shit when I'm down, my social skills are gone, i don't desire to do anything...  the last 3 weeks have been very boring.  Sitting on the computer for 6 hours until my friends get out of school, going skating, going to bed.  even when I have nothing to do, I can't muster up enough will power or interest to do anything productive.  I complain when my parents ask me to do anything around the house.

the girl thing.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2006, 01:56:38 PM »
jared... reminds me of me when i just graduated high school.
i am intensely emotional and weird.  i cannot relate to anyone.  it ruins my life.  i distance myself from all but two of my friends.  it is nearly impossible for me to get close to anyone.
i am jealous of anyone that is happy.  but when i act happy i feel horrible.  i can't control my violent thoughts and fantasies.

scott

• Rep: 21
  • woo hah!!
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2006, 01:59:08 PM »
my bester friend in the whole widest world is a crakkka bitch

merks?

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2006, 02:06:52 PM »
we're a fucked up bunch.

I only have 4 or 5 people I'd consider friends, outside of skateboarding.  I view everyone else as a pointless game piece in my life, i don't really pay much attention to people outside of my small circle.  I'm god in my own life.  I envy happy people.  i feel like it is physically impossible for me to do things I hate doing.  chores, school work, applying for jobs...I love writing my thoughts down, but make me write a paper and I'll sit there fuming for 6 hours before i even start...and that's after 3 weeks of procrastination.  I hate speaking in public.  

i hate sleeping alone at night.  spent the last 2 years straight with my girl and now I'm sleeping on a couch at my parents house.  no job.  no girl.  just fucking memories that keep me up all night.  
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »
i feel like it is physically impossible for me to do things I hate doing.  chores, school work, applying for jobs...I love writing my thoughts down, but make me write a paper and I'll sit there fuming for 6 hours before i even start...and that's after 3 weeks of procrastination.  I hate speaking in public. 
same.

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2006, 02:15:34 PM »
no job.  no girl.  just fucking memories that keep me up all night.  
I hear ya. I'm the exact same way.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2006, 02:21:04 PM »
I talk shit and judge every single person I ever see, yet, I'm constantly freaking out on the inside that they're doing the same thing to me.

I have no friends.  If it wasn't for skating with these two kids or my girl, I would never leave the house.

I haven't had a real job in over a year.  I don't see myself getting one anytime soon either.

I have the worst sleep pattern ever.  I stay up until 5 or 6 every night and sleep until 3 or 4 the next day.  Theres really no reason why I do it either.

I constantly think someone is going to break into my house at night and am scared to go to the kitchen without a light on.

I can't go anywhere alone or do things with a bunch of people around.  I feel like everyone is watching me.

I haven't really skated in weeks and don't see any reason to anytime soon.

Sleep is the only thing I enjoy anymore.

I've never done drugs and have only drank once and didn't like it.  I don't understand why people do either and once I found out that someone does, I lose all respect for them.

iheardherassholeslikethisbig

• Rep: 1
  • yea
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2006, 03:09:24 PM »
im pretty good compared to some of you
my dad died so im constantly afraid im gonna loose my mom or someone from my family
im extremely self concious
im always afraid someones gonna break into my house while im sleeping mostly because i used to watch way to many murder shows which made me paranoid
i always feel like my life is so much different from everyone elses and i think i want a normal life

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »
I've never done drugs and have only drank once and didn't like it.  I don't understand why people do either and once I found out that someone does, I lose all respect for them.
1. experimentation
2. have more fun
3. escape from something

"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Dopeness
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »
I am ridiculously stoked on muskas comeback.... when i saw the clip on the element site, I was overjoyed and just wanted to run around and scream, even though that tailslide 270 is kinda old now and the ollie wasn't that great... I just love him, don't really know why, but I do....

Oh yeah, never done drugs, got drunk, I tried smoking cigarettes once or twice when I was a "cool" 11 year old... can't stand drunk people, that's why i never go to patrys and thats why i stopped hanging out with most of my friends from before skating/from school... and these was good friends, but i decided i didn't want to have anything to do with alcohol, so I just stopped being with them.. so now i'm lonley and bitter with no people skills at all

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Dopeness
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2006, 03:37:00 PM »
oh yeah, like i said, i'm 18, but I still bring poster or ads/interview pics from mags to demos for pros to sign.... I think thats because I'm from sweden, so i've only seen like 4 demos, and i'm the biggest skatenerd ever... but yeah, I'm an adult (almost) who gets super psyked just to see a demo...

crob

• Rep: 0
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2006, 03:57:58 PM »
im really surprised to read what alot of you have to say and how much i can auctually really relate to. ive lurked here for so long and had all these little idea's of who everyone was, but it wasn't until such a thread that i had any clue. here's my confessions for whatever they are worth for you guys, as yours have helped me feel a little more sane.

i took my first hit of weed in grade 6, my brother and his friend locked me in a hotbox first thing in the morning then sent me to school... i was seeing/hearing some pretty weird shit.

to this day i smoke entirley too much for my own good, and i know alot of people can say that, but i have done some pretty low shit just for some weed, stolen from my parents.. etc..etc..

sometimes its hard to think of anything else that really keeps me going. as depressing that sounds and is, i really dont have any motivation or any real want of any change in my life.

i have been diagnosed with clinical depression and socal anxiety, but i feel i was misdiagnosed, as the symptoms are much more extreme then said mental issues. i dont seek or really voice my problems and this makes every morning that much harder.

ill have more later.

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2006, 04:03:39 PM »
i think prince is a sexy man
i love weed and pills
i enjoy licking girls assholes

thats pretty much it...
but i can identify with most of said problems having gone through most of them myself.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2006, 04:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
1. experimentation
2. have more fun
3. escape from something

Thanks, but no thanks.

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2006, 05:18:00 PM »
to all the people with social problems who say they never drink; you should try it

Lakai or die

• Rep: -1
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
Never drank or smoked or done drugs. Don't plan on it.
I've cummed my pants before (see other topic)
I'm starting to lose my drive for skating to my drive to make music, but I will never and dont ever want to let go of my skateboard.
I love getting into relationships where I have to "corrupt" a girl. I suppose I love dating virgins then... but not only for the sex.

mungojerry

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2006, 05:24:22 PM »
i think prince is a sexy man
i love weed and pills
i enjoy licking girls assholes

thats pretty much it...
but i can identify with most of said problems having gone through most of them myself.
I agree With everyone of those.