Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734682 times)

DaSk8D00D

Re: real confessions
« Reply #3360 on: March 15, 2012, 10:22:42 PM »
ok round 3 of DaSk8D00D confessions. again im just typing off the top of the dome so bear with me here.

ok real talk im bout to stop postin on slap for a while. im also gonna stop smokin weed, getting on facebook, and playing video games. ive withdrawn from college due to a draining financial situation between my divorced parents (verrry long story) and after my mom had a minor stroke that was stress related, i just said fuck it im handle my bidness on my own. im working full time now, fully focused (or at least thats what i want to be) on my music career. all the stars are aligning right now i just gotta put in work on this mixtape to finish it up. itll really be some next level shit, but anyway im taking a break from all that shit i mentioned earlier cuz its all distractions. i feel like for the next few weeks i needa use my free time only on writing music, skateboarding when i can, and reading books. ive gotta pretty big collection already but ive also bought two new books on communication. ones just the general conversation type book and the other is one on the art of verbal self-defense. im stoked on these shits forreal.  im tryna become more self-disciplined, charismatic (even more) and able to adapt to any given situation at any given time. i feel like working full time (almost been my first week doing so) is gonna help me get more used to being on the grind everyday, and my schedule is fairly good for how i want to manage my time.

with the weed its still the same ol battle. shit makes me lazy. and even when i try not to i STILL end up smokin. someone once said i should only smoke when friends smoke me out or whatever, but that shit happens so much it wouldnt make a difference. im really tryna get on my grind at this point in my life, follow my dreams & accomplish as many goals as possible, but the habit of smoking weed everyday REALLY gets in the way of that, not to mention payin for that funky dank all the time can really empty my wallet. i feel like a clear mind would do me good, i just gotta have to the willpower to do it. been sober all day so i might as well ima start now. as far as slap and all that other shit, its really just a distraction. like i said earlier i could spend all the time i spend on here on something more productive, and even tho this shits a great time killer at work i just gotta leave it alone for a while. what i really wanna do is get on twitter more cuz my tweets be fire and i know i can use that shit as a great networking tool, i just be fuckin around on facebook or whatever instead tho. im just tryna put all these distractions to the side and really get on my shit ya know? so after tonight, i aint gon be on the forums for a while. the flame wars were fun while they lasted but now its just whatever, another waste of time & energy.

i dunno if ive said everything ive wanted to say yet cuz i dont really know all what i just typed, but i guess thatll do for now. see ya later SLAP, ill be M.I.A. soon...

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3361 on: March 16, 2012, 04:45:19 PM »
you're like a black rawbertson

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #3362 on: March 16, 2012, 04:45:45 PM »
thats not an insult btw

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #3363 on: March 16, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »
my ex-girlfriend and i finally decided things just aren't gonna work anymore after trying again a couple of times, and kinda said our goodbyes today. i don't know if i'll find someone like her again.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
« Reply #3364 on: March 16, 2012, 06:19:16 PM »
my ex-girlfriend and i finally decided things just aren't gonna work anymore after trying again a couple of times, and kinda said our goodbyes today. i don't know if i'll find someone like her again.

Well, if it didn't work out, hopefully you won't.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3365 on: March 16, 2012, 06:25:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, if it didn't work out, hopefully you won't.
Precisely.

My uncle is an asshole but he has said one thing profound to me that helped me get over the one big break-up I had to deal with last May - You never know what you are looking for until you find it.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3366 on: March 16, 2012, 07:48:54 PM »
sk8dood you cant leave slap the game needs you!

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3367 on: March 16, 2012, 08:33:38 PM »

you know what fam? i think you right. im about 200 posts away from PAL-dom so i might as well go for the gold. SOMEBODY gotta be the voice of reason round here and it might as well be me...the Brock Lesnar of SLAP

and to Beer Keg Peg Leg, thank you i take that as a compliment of the highest caliber.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #3368 on: March 16, 2012, 11:52:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you know what fam? i think you right. im about 200 posts away from PAL-dom so i might as well go for the gold. SOMEBODY gotta be the voice of reason round here and it might as well be me...the Brock Lesnar of SLAP

and to Beer Keg Peg Leg, thank you i take that as a compliment of the highest caliber.
Dood,

Stay on Slap.

-CRD
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3369 on: March 17, 2012, 12:12:12 PM »
So far so good, I guess. I haven't contacted my ex besides to tell her I was sending some stuff back and she should send me a heart necklace I got her (she told me she wont, there goes some college money). She hasn't responded to anything, not sure if she is giving me the silent treatment or moved one. Either way, it does not matter. I will admit seeing a new picture on facebook did not help, had to block her. She so gorgeous, don't need temptation.

On a more serious note, no luck with girls. There was a girl I wanted to ask out on a date after class but she met up with her boyfriend. Also I want to be more social but at the same time I kind of gave up. I'm taking it as whatever happens, happens. I'm going to volunteer at some places soon, maybe I'll meet people there, if not at least I'll feel productive.

crackrazor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #3370 on: March 17, 2012, 01:59:16 PM »

Yeah, don't leave.

MaryhillVibe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 151
  • gfm
    • www.mudozine.com avatar image
« Reply #3371 on: March 18, 2012, 10:51:13 PM »
ok round 3 of DaSk8D00D confessions. again im just typing off the top of the dome so bear with me here.

ok real talk im bout to stop postin on slap for a while. im also gonna stop smokin weed, getting on facebook, and playing video games. ive withdrawn from college due to a draining financial situation between my divorced parents (verrry long story) and after my mom had a minor stroke that was stress related, i just said fuck it im handle my bidness on my own. im working full time now, fully focused (or at least thats what i want to be) on my music career. all the stars are aligning right now i just gotta put in work on this mixtape to finish it up. itll really be some next level shit, but anyway im taking a break from all that shit i mentioned earlier cuz its all distractions. i feel like for the next few weeks i needa use my free time only on writing music, skateboarding when i can, and reading books. ive gotta pretty big collection already but ive also bought two new books on communication. ones just the general conversation type book and the other is one on the art of verbal self-defense. im stoked on these shits forreal.?  im tryna become more self-disciplined, charismatic (even more) and able to adapt to any given situation at any given time. i feel like working full time (almost been my first week doing so) is gonna help me get more used to being on the grind everyday, and my schedule is fairly good for how i want to manage my time.

with the weed its still the same ol battle. shit makes me lazy. and even when i try not to i STILL end up smokin. someone once said i should only smoke when friends smoke me out or whatever, but that shit happens so much it wouldnt make a difference. im really tryna get on my grind at this point in my life, follow my dreams & accomplish as many goals as possible, but the habit of smoking weed everyday REALLY gets in the way of that, not to mention payin for that funky dank all the time can really empty my wallet. i feel like a clear mind would do me good, i just gotta have to the willpower to do it. been sober all day so i might as well ima start now. as far as slap and all that other shit, its really just a distraction. like i said earlier i could spend all the time i spend on here on something more productive, and even tho this shits a great time killer at work i just gotta leave it alone for a while. what i really wanna do is get on twitter more cuz my tweets be fire and i know i can use that shit as a great networking tool, i just be fuckin around on facebook or whatever instead tho. im just tryna put all these distractions to the side and really get on my shit ya know? so after tonight, i aint gon be on the forums for a while. the flame wars were fun while they lasted but now its just whatever, another waste of time & energy.

i dunno if ive said everything ive wanted to say yet cuz i dont really know all what i just typed, but i guess thatll do for now. see ya later SLAP, ill be M.I.A. soon...

Wait you are leaving SLAP because you could be doing more productive things with your time....like "tweeting" more?

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3372 on: March 19, 2012, 08:37:07 AM »
Expand Quote

ok real talk im bout to stop postin on slap for a while. im also gonna stop smokin weed, getting on facebook, and playing video games. ive withdrawn from college due to a draining financial situation between my divorced parents (verrry long story) and after my mom had a minor stroke that was stress related, i just said fuck it im handle my bidness on my own. im working full time now, fully focused (or at least thats what i want to be) on my music career. all the stars are aligning right now i just gotta put in work on this mixtape to finish it up. itll really be some next level shit, but anyway im taking a break from all that shit i mentioned earlier cuz its all distractions. i feel like for the next few weeks i needa use my free time only on writing music, skateboarding when i can, and reading books. ive gotta pretty big collection already but ive also bought two new books on communication. ones just the general conversation type book and the other is one on the art of verbal self-defense. im stoked on these shits forreal.?  im tryna become more self-disciplined, charismatic (even more) and able to adapt to any given situation at any given time. i feel like working full time (almost been my first week doing so) is gonna help me get more used to being on the grind everyday, and my schedule is fairly good for how i want to manage my time.

[close]

Wait you are leaving SLAP because you could be doing more productive things with your time....like "tweeting" more?

among other things like writing more & reading books. twitter is an excellent networking tool for up & coming artists. ive got homies who ended up getting "twitter famous" w/ like 50,000+ followers and whenever they drop some new shit they have that audience to promote it to. dont underestimate that shit.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #3373 on: March 19, 2012, 10:58:45 AM »
you're like a black rawbertson
thats not an insult btw

I can't think of a worse way of offending Rawb.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3374 on: March 20, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
Today, I had way too much coffee and had crazy watershits in the public bathroom. I clogged that motherfucker and just left. Toilet all filled with shit soup. I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up. My bad.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3375 on: March 20, 2012, 04:18:01 PM »
real confession: i find slap to be alot more fun as a troll

frisco

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #3376 on: March 22, 2012, 04:20:12 PM »
Today, I had way too much coffee and had crazy watershits in the public bathroom. I clogged that motherfucker and just left. Toilet all filled with shit soup. I feel bad for whoever has to clean that up. My bad.

this is how this thread should be utilized

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3377 on: March 25, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
Got really drunk last night and woke up this morning naked on my back porch, feeling surprisingly not hungover and refreshed. Then i stepped in my neighbor's dog's shit barefoot walking back into the house. Had to hose my foot off outside in the garage, naked.

GISM

• Rep: 25
  • pariah
« Reply #3378 on: March 25, 2012, 03:33:09 PM »
Cats aren't funny

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3379 on: March 26, 2012, 07:34:39 AM »
Got really drunk last night and woke up this morning naked on my back porch, feeling surprisingly not hungover and refreshed. Then i stepped in my neighbor's dog's shit barefoot walking back into the house. Had to hose my foot off outside in the garage, naked.

Hahaha.  Naked and outdoors?  Good work.

oneshovel

« Reply #3380 on: March 27, 2012, 06:43:59 PM »
Had a dream last night where I had to get across town, and my only means of transportation was a pair of rollerblades... and it was fun as hell.

Harem

« Reply #3381 on: March 27, 2012, 11:54:56 PM »
I lead a boring as fuck life, but I'm content with it.

I've got a routine, which I like. I work 5 days a week, and the other 2 days I'm studying. I lied to get my job. Basically I'd worked a few jobs here & there, but nothing really all that long to get a reference out of it. It was for a experienced  customer service role, I bluffed my way through the phone interview then the 2nd interview. I almost got found out in the first month that I hadn't done customer service before. I was shy, didn't know how to deal with customers, and they would complain about me. 18 months on I'm probably the most treasured staff member and am looking to move up the organisation. I'm 21, and all of my disposable is income. I make 54K a year & I still live at home, so I pay no rent. The only thing I pay for is mobile phone, Internet & landline bill. I blow a lot of my money on shoes, clothes, cab rides, food, records and books. Only in the last 10 or so months have I really started to save (In the first  8 or so months, I blew 34K and I had nothing to show for it besides a wardrobe full of shoeboxes). I hate people. I wish I didn't. But I always look for the negatives in people. I find myself sitting on Facebook reading peoples status updates and talk out aloud when something posts something really generic. 'Why are you telling everyone this? What is wrong with you?. I can count friends on one hand who don't annoy me at all. The other 22 people I work with are fucking plebs. I can't engage in conversation with them about anything, as usually they talk about how hung over they are or the movie fast & furious. I thank god I wasn't born with their brain. Why am I telling you guys this?

I've been skating on & off since 1999. I've had Eczema on my left foot my whole life. It comes & goes, when it goes, it's great I'll skate constantly. When it comes, I don't skate for months, when I try to skate when I have it, usually within 5 mins I have to stop.

& yeah that's basically it! I'M A BORING DUDE  :P :P

Oh, I have about 10 girls I can sext at any given time. I have a good wank bank.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3382 on: March 28, 2012, 12:07:54 AM »

I've got a routine, which I like. I work 5 days a week, and the other 2 days I'm studying. I lied to get my job. Basically I'd worked a few jobs here & there, but nothing really all that long to get a reference out of it. It was for a experienced  customer service role, I bluffed my way through the phone interview then the 2nd interview. I almost got found out in the first month that I hadn't done customer service before. I was shy, didn't know how to deal with customers, and they would complain about me. 18 months on I'm probably the most treasured staff member and am looking to move up the organisation. I'm 21, and all of my disposable is income. I make 54K a year & I still live at home, so I pay no rent. The only thing I pay for is mobile phone, Internet & landline bill. I blow a lot of my money on shoes, clothes, cab rides, food, records and books. Only in the last 10 or so months have I really started to save (In the first  8 or so months, I blew 34K and I had nothing to show for it besides a wardrobe full of shoeboxes). I hate people. I wish I didn't. But I always look for the negatives in people. I find myself sitting on Facebook reading peoples status updates and talk out aloud when something posts something really generic. 'Why are you telling everyone this? What is wrong with you?. I can count friends on one hand who don't annoy me at all. The other 22 people I work with are fucking plebs. I can't engage in conversation with them about anything, as usually they talk about how hung over they are or the movie fast & furious. I thank god I wasn't born with their brain. Why am I telling you guys this?

I've been skating on & off since 1999. I've had Eczema on my left foot my whole life. It comes & goes, when it goes, it's great I'll skate constantly. When it comes, I don't skate for months, when I try to skate when I have it, usually within 5 mins I have to stop.

Oh, I have about 10 girls I can sext at any given time. I have a good wank bank.

you seem like somebody i could get along with.

Harem

« Reply #3383 on: March 28, 2012, 12:18:17 AM »
That's cool. I usually spend my nights smoking weed & watching Jerry Springer on YouTube.

LET'S HANG!

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3384 on: March 28, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »
That's cool. I usually spend my nights smoking weed & watching Jerry Springer on YouTube.

LET'S HANG!

We lead similar lives.

PTDK

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3385 on: March 28, 2012, 07:57:02 AM »

The last sentence got me.
For a European who has never been to Walmart...is Walmart really like this? Like place where blacks hang out and act all weird?

Just curious.

Harem

« Reply #3386 on: March 28, 2012, 09:05:34 AM »
Here is a little more since I'm bored, and no one else knows any of what I'm about to tell you -

Back when I was 16, I use to steal a lot of shit. I'd try on jeans and wear them underneath my pants out of the store. (This was at one of the main skate shops here) I stole two pair of pants from there. (Now I'll buy everything from there, and support them as much as I can) I also use to steal a lot of DVD's & CD's like take the discs out and put them my pants. I must've stolen at least a couple of thousands of dollars worth. One  Friday night I decide to steal a DVD from this store near my house. I can't remember the DVD, but I think Mila Kunis was in it. Basically I got the DVD, cracked open the case and put the disc underneath my shirt. I walked out, literally moments a lady shows me her ID and tells me to come back in, I push her out of the way and run for it. I remember just running & running & running, until she gave up. I thought I was sweet before one of the workers from the store appears out of nowhere and grabs me (dude was a tall athletic type) so he has me and is bringing me back, when I decide to push him to the ground and run off, I remember looking back at him and saying SORRY!! as he climbed to his feet, a chase ensured for about 10 mins before I decide to jump down a 10 foot gap. I landed, took a couple of steps and collapsed in exhaustion. He grabbed me again and took me back to the store. They call the police, tell me I'm under arrest, read my rights. Basically I'm shitting my pants when they tell me I'm under arrest and start sobbing. They asked me for a contact number for a parent so they could pick me up, I gave them my home phone number and (stupidly) told them my parents were on their 2nd honeymoon overseas and they would be back next week (they were out to dinner that night). Police drop me off home and tell me they will be back when my parents they will come charge me and record a strike against my name or some bullshit. I was living on edge the next week, waiting for them to come, two weeks passed, nothing, 3 weeks passed, a month, 3 months, 6 months! Nothing! They never came. That was the last time I ever stole anything. March 16th 2007.

I've basically cheated my way through 3 years of University at the moment. I don't want to do the degree, but my parents would be bummed as fuck on me if I was to drop out. So I justify the cheating. I know it's bad that I don't care, I just don't. I've always been told I'm full of potential. All my teachers would say it, family, friends, everyone. I don't think I've fulfilled even a little bit of it, I do everything half assed, and I can't help it. I've just gotten into the habit of being this lazy from a very early age. One or two times I've really put in effort and scored 95% & above, but most of the time It's around 55-75%. I mean at the end of the day anything over 50% is going to get me a degree. I'm like the Nick Trapasso of the Education world.

TL;DR

trannies and mannies

« Reply #3387 on: March 28, 2012, 04:28:28 PM »
A chase on foot and jumping a 10 ft gap all for Mila Kunis? Dedication.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
« Reply #3388 on: March 29, 2012, 07:44:38 AM »

I've basically cheated my way through 3 years of University at the moment. I don't want to do the degree, but my parents would be bummed as fuck on me if I was to drop out. So I justify the cheating. I know it's bad that I don't care, I just don't. I've always been told I'm full of potential. All my teachers would say it, family, friends, everyone. I don't think I've fulfilled even a little bit of it, I do everything half assed, and I can't help it. I've just gotten into the habit of being this lazy from a very early age. One or two times I've really put in effort and scored 95% & above, but most of the time It's around 55-75%. I mean at the end of the day anything over 50% is going to get me a degree. I'm like the Nick Trapasso of the Education world.

Well I did the exact same thing for the exact same reasons.  It's not like you can cheat on tests or papers though so you're not a total piece of shit.  I got an engineering degree so the hw was just problems sets which is very easy to get online.  Looking back, I regret not really learning and half assing things for sure.  I was way too immature to be going to university and I should've spent some time working.  The laziness will carry over to your job too.  Fortunately, I'm hardly asked to do anything at my job.  I have a lot of time to reflect and plan my next move.  What's important is that you are getting a degree paid for by your parents it's an incredibly fortunate thing to have.  If you are paying for it, then stop if you aren't enjoying it you're really wasting your money.  When you start working you're going to realize how much it sucks and it will either motivate you to do something you like or it will be the source of your drive causing you to go back to school to make money as fast as possible so you can retire early.  I'd say you're chilling, just stay the course and get that important piece of paper.  Let things fall into place.

Harem

« Reply #3389 on: March 30, 2012, 04:56:03 AM »
Thanks for the post man!

Yeah I'm not paying for it. So there are many times I feel bad as fucking lying to my parents about my grades. But I'm passing, at this rate, I'll get that degree, no problems at all. I struggle on the tests. I always make sure I stay right til the end of the exam time (I'm usually the last one left) I'll always over write and just try and make sure I've done enough to pass.

The lucky thing is, I have a job at the moment, which has room to move up. I've been told by my boss, down the track that there will def be a management position for me in the future at that company (I'm doing a Bachelor of Business Management. I'm pretty motivated at my current job. There are some half assed moment, but probably 90% of the time I'm motivated and super efficient.

I think I'll cruise with this degree, put it a side and continue on with things. Oddly enough the job I have now would pay more then whatever post-graduate job I'd get.