Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734708 times)

happenstance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #3390 on: March 31, 2012, 12:26:13 PM »
Holy fuck dude. Please focus and start over.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3391 on: March 31, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
now that ive reached PAL status I plan on being a much more mellow poster from here on out. no more 11 a day average for ya boy. im only lurk most of the time a maybe drop a few gems here & there. honestly from the very beginning i sorta looked at this shit as somewhat of a challenge to see if i can establish a name for myself on sucha dope ass forum. real talk SLAP is that fucking shit i love you all.

as far as my personal life aside from one of my best friends dying last weekend shits been goin pretty good. i got my money right cuz im workin full time, being more productive and ive been smoking much less frequently. i made the decision to go cold turkey thursday night, and ive already been asked to smoke with four different people since then, turning them all down. real talk i feel like im reaching a turning point in life right now and im gonna make the most out of myself & those around. again id like to thank SLAP just cuz the interaction with everybody was totally worth it and i definitely learned a few things along the way. like i said before yo im the fucking Brock Lesnar of SLAP and after my 3 month reign of message board dominance its time to chill. ima still be around tho so it aint like ima ceast to exist or nothin, but best believe im gon be much more conservative (quantity-wise) with my posting. i say this as i watch myself type on a 46" flatscreen tv, like said nigga i fucking love gettin that money. its a personal victory cuz honestly about a year ago i was tryin as hard as i could to avoid working a real job. now im holdin shit down forreal & theres no where to go but up.

as usual a nigga just typin whatever comes to mind so, take it how you wish. S/O to anybody who fucks with DaSk8D00D, and a bigger shoutout to those who actually fuck wit my music. real talk fuck the haters ima leave my mark on the rap game and the hatin niggas gon see me on tha big screen salty as fuck! mark my words fam...

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 380
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3392 on: March 31, 2012, 10:47:20 PM »
Sorry about your best friend.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3393 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:40 PM »
Sorry about your best friend.

thanks for your condolences fam. shit was pretty hard to swallow but i know he wouldnt want me to get on some sad shit. ive done my grieving & accepted it and now i use it as motivation to live my own life not only for myself but for him as well. dude supported me in everything i did so its only right i that i make em proud!

and please to anybody reading this, DONT DRINK AND DRIVE. never in my life would i have expected to get that phone call right before leaving the house, but it happened. shits real out here its not worth the risk

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3394 on: April 01, 2012, 11:58:46 AM »
I guess this is a condolence AND a confession- first sorry about your homie.  I've lost a bunch of friends.  It's never "easy" and god, I hope it never gets easy, to be honest.

The other- I used to drink and drive a lot.  A coping mechanism of mine is (and hopefully I am over it) is to put myself in bad, sometimes life and death situations.  Drink and drive, skate shit I probably can't, sometimes pick fights with huge frat dudes (haven't done that in a decade though).  Really stupid.  I got pulled over, black out drunk, with a cup of straight vodka in the cupholder and the cops gave me a ride home- for real.  In terms like these- I've never "learned my lesson" so I am making a conscious effort to stop with the coping mechanism.

Without trying to sound like im bashing you for it - what goes through your head when you get behind the wheel when you're super drunk?

Even when im fuckedly up drunk, I cant imagine myself trying to drive even though my (just like everyone elses) judgement fucking sucks while intoxicated.

Picking a fight with someone is one thing, but drinking and driving is fucking unforgivable, what if you hit a kid or something. When I was younger and went to the soccer games, they always had these commercials about drunk driving on the bigscreen tv thing. There was this girl who told a story about how her brother got killed by a drunk driver. That shit was so heartbreaking, it just instantly became one of the worst possible things a person can do to me.

Maybe you should watch some of those clips man.

Dontfearthereefer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -232
  • Head kook
« Reply #3395 on: April 01, 2012, 02:33:13 PM »
Expand Quote
I guess this is a condolence AND a confession- first sorry about your homie.  I've lost a bunch of friends.  It's never "easy" and god, I hope it never gets easy, to be honest.

The other- I used to drink and drive a lot.  A coping mechanism of mine is (and hopefully I am over it) is to put myself in bad, sometimes life and death situations.  Drink and drive, skate shit I probably can't, sometimes pick fights with huge frat dudes (haven't done that in a decade though).  Really stupid.  I got pulled over, black out drunk, with a cup of straight vodka in the cupholder and the cops gave me a ride home- for real.  In terms like these- I've never "learned my lesson" so I am making a conscious effort to stop with the coping mechanism.
[close]

Without trying to sound like im bashing you for it - what goes through your head when you get behind the wheel when you're super drunk?

Even when im fuckedly up drunk, I cant imagine myself trying to drive even though my (just like everyone elses) judgement fucking sucks while intoxicated.

Picking a fight with someone is one thing, but drinking and driving is fucking unforgivable, what if you hit a kid or something. When I was younger and went to the soccer games, they always had these commercials about drunk driving on the bigscreen tv thing. There was this girl who told a story about how her brother got killed by a drunk driver. That shit was so heartbreaking, it just instantly became one of the worst possible things a person can do to me.

Being retardly fuckin drunk has always made me more paranoid and aware, albeit there is certain situations where you are defiantly tempted to drive like you're name is dale earnhart. Some people can handle driving drunk, i've been pulled over totally platooned and though the situation sobers you up i totally thought i was fucked, i told the cop i was DDing which was a convient excuse because i was driving a friend home who had already passed out.

While driving drunk timing is everything, at 3am to a cop you're a suspect, at 6am you're another productive member of society

The World organization of health shows that 2.5 million people died from alcohol related in 2011  
and a government census shows that 10.8 million people died from auto mobile accidents.
Total Death count of: 13.3 million per year

the total amout of drunk driving incidents resulting in death In 2009, 10,839 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes.

this proves that both drinking, and driving are both by them selves more fatal then that act of drunk driving

I feel much safer with an intoxicated driver then i do withsome who is texting while driving

« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:59:36 PM by Dontfearthereefer »

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3396 on: April 01, 2012, 02:59:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I guess this is a condolence AND a confession- first sorry about your homie.  I've lost a bunch of friends.  It's never "easy" and god, I hope it never gets easy, to be honest.

The other- I used to drink and drive a lot.  A coping mechanism of mine is (and hopefully I am over it) is to put myself in bad, sometimes life and death situations.  Drink and drive, skate shit I probably can't, sometimes pick fights with huge frat dudes (haven't done that in a decade though).  Really stupid.  I got pulled over, black out drunk, with a cup of straight vodka in the cupholder and the cops gave me a ride home- for real.  In terms like these- I've never "learned my lesson" so I am making a conscious effort to stop with the coping mechanism.
[close]

[close]

Being retardly fuckin drunk has always made me more paranoid and aware, albeit there is certain situations where you are defiantly tempted to drive like you're name is dale earnhart. Some people can handle driving drunk, i've been pulled over totally platooned and though the situation sobers you up i totally thought i was fucked, i told the cop i was DDing which was a convient excuse because i was driving a friend home who had already passed out.

The World organization of health shows that 2.5 million people died from alcohol related in 2011  
and a government census shows that 10.8 million people died from auto mobile accidents.

the total amout of drunk driving incidents resulting in death In 2009, 10,839 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes.

this proves that both drinking, and driving are both by them selves more fatal then that act of drunk driving

I feel much safer with an intoxicated driver then i do withsome who is texting while driving

I read this really interesting book analyzing the social structures that have created the current way that people create drunk driving policies and makes it seen as disgusting to drink and drive as well as talk about other ways to understand drinking and driving than as a personal choice/mistake.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3397 on: April 01, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
im tellin you breh, its all a matter of chance. you rollin the dice with that shit. my friend wasnt even driving but they were all drunk coming back home from a show a few cities out. they do this shit all the time...they crashed because the driver was looked towards the back seat to say something, then when he turned back around he noticed he was sorta going towards the side. he overcorrected and ended up flipping the car several times, with my friend being ejected & killed. you might be able to get away with that shit from time to time but within a split second some shit like that can happen and completely fuck your whole life up. i really aint tryna be on some preacher shit but dude, just DONT do it. it may sound cliche but it can seriously happen to anyone. dont let statistics fool you cuz its all about YOUR situation and whats going on around you. forreal fam i was always against the shit but having somebody you grew up & skated with for half your life die cuz of drunk driving will definitely open your eyes. the driver thought he could handle driving drunk too and for a while he actually did, but like i said it only takes a split second moment to change everything. dudes in jail on involuntary manslaughter, DUI, failing to reduce speed, etc. on a $100,000 bond. hes 19 years old and now has to deal with the guilt of killing his best friend for the rest of his life, along with a possible prison bid. learn from other peoples mistakes so you dont have to yourself. shit can get real in the blink of an eye

Deekay

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #3398 on: April 01, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

While driving drunk timing is everything, at 3am to a cop you're a suspect, at 6am you're another productive member of society

Im honestly scared if you actually believe that. Put those numbers in percentage and see whats worse. That way of thinking would only make sense if there were as many drunk drivers as sober ones on the roads every day.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3399 on: April 01, 2012, 11:40:32 PM »
I don't know what your comment about percentages means. But I would venture to state that there are more sober drivers than drunk drivers at almost any given time, so I'm not sure what your other comment means either.

Also interesting fact, according to the book I mentioned earlier (The Culture of Public Problems by Joseph R. Gusfield), a surprising number of drunk drivers would be found when cops would do their DUI checkpoints and then estimates make those numbers even larger. So what Gusfield claims is interesting is not that drunk drivers get into accidents, but that there aren't as many accidents as we should expect by drunk drivers. There's the fact that all other attempts to stop fatalities from drunk driving (such as designing safer cars) have been shot down and ignored by the U.S., which is odd, and that most studies of drunk driving rates do not control for other things that increase the odds of having a car accident, such as gender, age, or driving experience. With this in mind, to then blame all drunk driving accidents on alcohol may not be accurate because potentially confounding variables are ignored.

I'm not saying people should drink and drive, but it's certainly interesting to think about how we have come to understand drunk driving and the ways in which it reflects a specific view of "valid" knowledge and reality.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3400 on: April 01, 2012, 11:47:44 PM »
You are making me miss academia.

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3401 on: April 04, 2012, 04:09:08 AM »
I don't know what your comment about percentages means. But I would venture to state that there are more sober drivers than drunk drivers at almost any given time, so I'm not sure what your other comment means either.

Also interesting fact, according to the book I mentioned earlier (The Culture of Public Problems by Joseph R. Gusfield), a surprising number of drunk drivers would be found when cops would do their DUI checkpoints and then estimates make those numbers even larger. So what Gusfield claims is interesting is not that drunk drivers get into accidents, but that there aren't as many accidents as we should expect by drunk drivers. There's the fact that all other attempts to stop fatalities from drunk driving (such as designing safer cars) have been shot down and ignored by the U.S., which is odd, and that most studies of drunk driving rates do not control for other things that increase the odds of having a car accident, such as gender, age, or driving experience. With this in mind, to then blame all drunk driving accidents on alcohol may not be accurate because potentially confounding variables are ignored.

I'm not saying people should drink and drive, but it's certainly interesting to think about how we have come to understand drunk driving and the ways in which it reflects a specific view of "valid" knowledge and reality.

Can you really not understand what he means?!!

Basically - in the USA  32% of fatal automobile accidents involve drunk drivers, so with your logic you would say "well 68% involve sober drivers so its actually safer to drink drive"

But as you said there are a lot more sober drivers than drunk drivers on the road so that is not the case.

This is one of the most regular examples of someone trying to be postmodern and intellectual that I have ever seen.  We have come to see drunk driving as bad because all you have to do is go down to the ER and its staring you in the face.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #3402 on: April 04, 2012, 04:56:42 AM »
-i broke up with my gf 2 fucking years ago, it never really ever died down that much, lots of secret fucking and bullshit, now i find myself -wanting her back, even though i know its really a terrible decision. shes over me though.  good pussy is a hell of a drug.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3403 on: April 04, 2012, 06:43:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Basically - in the USA  32% of fatal automobile accidents involve drunk drivers, so with your logic you would say "well 68% involve sober drivers so its actually safer to drink drive"

But as you said there are a lot more sober drivers than drunk drivers on the road so that is not the case.

This is one of the most regular examples of someone trying to be postmodern and intellectual that I have ever seen.  We have come to see drunk driving as bad because all you have to do is go down to the ER and its staring you in the face.

Where did you get 32% from the numbers Deekay stated? And did you read at all what I said? Aside from you obviously not understanding confounding variables or the fact that we don't really have as accurate of a way of proving that drunk driving is as bad as our society claims, no where did I say that drunk driving is not a bad thing. I'm not a fucking idiot. I just said that what this book is doing is looking into the social mechanisms behind why we have decided to handle drunk driving by calling it an individual decision and laying all of the blame on individuals deciding to drink and drive when there are other ways to understand this process and other steps to take to lower the rates of drunk driving fatalities.

But, let me assume that you skimmed my post and never read the book (nor do you ever plan on reading the book) before claiming that it's "trying to be postmodern and intellectual." Do you understand what "postmodern" means? Because if you read the book, it's not postmodern and it's not "trying to be intellectual," it is an intelligent book. So now you just sound like a fucking idiot by attacking a book based off of a few facts that I took from it that I thought were interesting. It wasn't even a summary of the entire book.

Oh, and by the way, Gusfield predicted your anger over someone suggesting that there is another way to understand drunk driving.

EDIT: Rereading my post, you might mean that I'm trying to be postmodern and intellectual, which I don't even know how to respond to.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 07:03:16 AM by oyolar »

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #3404 on: April 04, 2012, 07:00:38 AM »
Sometimes I purposely leave the box of cereal open. Wide open. When my girl stays over and complains that I left the box open and the cereal got stale, I tell her I don't even eat that cereal, so she definitely did it.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #3405 on: April 04, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Basically - in the USA  32% of fatal automobile accidents involve drunk drivers, so with your logic you would say "well 68% involve sober drivers so its actually safer to drink drive"

This is one of the most regular examples of someone trying to be postmodern and intellectual that I have ever seen.  We have come to see drunk driving as bad because all you have to do is go down to the ER and its staring you in the face.

[close]

Where did you get 32% from the numbers Deekay stated? And did you read at all what I said? Aside from you obviously not understanding confounding variables or the fact that we don't really have as accurate of a way of proving that drunk driving is as bad as our society claims, no where did I say that drunk driving is not a bad thing. I'm not a fucking idiot. I just said that what this book is doing is looking into the social mechanisms behind why we have decided to handle drunk driving by calling it an individual decision and laying all of the blame on individuals deciding to drink and drive when there are other ways to understand this process and other steps to take to lower the rates of drunk driving fatalities.

But, let me assume that you skimmed my post and never read the book (nor do you ever plan on reading the book) before claiming that it's "trying to be postmodern and intellectual." Do you understand what "postmodern" means? Because if you read the book, it's not postmodern and it's not "trying to be intellectual," it is an intelligent book. So now you just sound like a fucking idiot by attacking a book based off of a few facts that I took from it that I thought were interesting. It wasn't even a summary of the entire book.

Oh, and by the way, Gusfield predicted your anger over someone suggesting that there is another way to understand drunk driving.

EDIT: Rereading my post, you might mean that I'm trying to be postmodern and intellectual, which I don't even know how to respond to.

MADD was founded in 1980, right around the time of DARE and all that cockamamy.

Since MADD, drunk driving laws and subsequent convictions have drastically risen. I've been pulled over more than once after having a few and cops have said that i would not pass a breathalyzer but was safe to drive so they will let me go. It's about safety. Drunk driving laws are often bullshit, again, put in place by lobbying groups such as MADD.

I'm not advocating for drunk driving rights but the laws are often outrageous.

With that said, driving Wasted is never a good idea. It has happened though, I think that folks who are asking "how can you get behind the wheel" either don't get all that drunk, because when you're in a blackout you aren't thinking about NOT driving, you're blacked out, or they're being awfully judgmental.  Personally, I no longer drive when i go out drinking because I know that i have no shut off mechanism, riding a bike a few miles helps with the hangover too

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3406 on: April 04, 2012, 07:32:41 PM »
I dont know man , no matter how drunk I get Ive never been lets fly this airplane , drive this truck or kill this person . Some stuff is just programed into the brain of what not to do

My dad used to drink and drive all the time , at the start I was too young to realise it  , but when I was told about it I stopped riding with him when he was drunk . I really disslike ppl who drink and drive , they are playing with their own life and even worse other peoples lives

I think its a more common problem in america cause of the great distances in some states . And other then cabs , theres no real good transportation alternative . Public transport is a important thing in keeping drunk driving down .

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #3407 on: April 04, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Sometimes I purposely leave the box of cereal open. Wide open. When my girl stays over and complains that I left the box open and the cereal got stale, I tell her I don't even eat that cereal, so she definitely did it.
[close]

I've done similar things to my wife.  I'll do shit and then tell her she did it or deny it ever even happening.

walking up to my local skateshop when i was 16, i saw a hot girl through the window. i mentioned it, and when we get inside i realize its a team rider, tom rowe.(not a hot girl, a male) he gave me a ton of shit and i knew he would tell everyone at school, so i told everyone i saw that my friend had in fact been attracted to the guy and not me. drove my friend crazy and i felt like shit
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Facehead

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #3408 on: April 09, 2012, 01:15:51 AM »
Terrible drinking and driving story (not about me). Short version: childhood friend of mine gets caught drinking and driving, thrown in jail for the night. His father comes down to bail him out, and he's drunk, and drove there. Cops pick up on it, and father and son end up in jail together for drinking and driving, same cell.

Sad.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3409 on: April 09, 2012, 01:29:55 AM »
A friend of mine was drunk and entered the freeway going the wrong way. Crazy thing was that I almost did what he did sober before. It is a really confusing on-ramp and off-ramp situation, it is hard to explain. He hit someone head on and killed the passenger. He has been in jail for a long time. I am not saying that it wasn't the fault of the alcohol and that he should be driving, it is just that driving is confusing and dangerous. It is easy to fuck up sober and one wrong move can ruin your life.
http://www.ocregister.com/news/burchfield-68409-knight-driving.html
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 01:32:00 AM by happenstance »

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #3410 on: April 09, 2012, 08:59:37 PM »
It's really dumb, but I was talking to this girl I like the other day and I was trying to say "yeah, are you going to get fucked up over spring break??" as a joke because she's straightedge, but I said "are you going to get fucked?" instead. I was with a group of my friends and they just layed into me, no mercy at all.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3411 on: April 09, 2012, 09:07:02 PM »
It's really dumb, but I was talking to this girl I like the other day and I was trying to say "yeah, are you going to get fucked up over spring break??" as a joke because she's straightedge, but I said "are you going to get fucked?" instead. I was with a group of my friends and they just layed into me, no mercy at all.
That shit happens. It is difficult for our brains to not say what they really want sometimes. I was talking to this super hot (and married) woman that works at the place I intern at and I was trying to say that a certain volunteer had been 86'd. Instead I got most of 69'd out of my mouth before quickly saying what I meant to. She acted like nothing happened and probably didn't think anything of it because she is pretty vulgar but I was still embarrassed as all hell.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 10:02:01 PM by happenstance »

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #3412 on: April 09, 2012, 09:53:12 PM »
damn, that makes a lot of sense actually. I've done some really dumb things with this girl too. Once she had a fat tray of cupcakes and she said she'd give me one if I could touch this thing on the ceiling. I did, but in the process my backpack hit her tray and knock them all down. Fuck I still feel bad about it...

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3413 on: April 09, 2012, 10:16:55 PM »

http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=61049.0

Participation

• Rep: -27
« Reply #3414 on: April 11, 2012, 02:43:55 AM »
-i broke up with my gf 2 fucking years ago, it never really ever died down that much, lots of secret fucking and bullshit, now i find myself -wanting her back, even though i know its really a terrible decision. shes over me though.  good pussy is a hell of a drug.

how old are you? how long where you 2 together? was she your first love?

ivegotlevitation

« Reply #3415 on: April 12, 2012, 07:04:18 PM »
Basically I've become too scared to go out anymore. I've just moved to Arizona where I have no friends. There's a skatepark down the road from where I live that I drive past a few times a day, circle the block around it, and then leave. I went there ten minutes ago, parked my car in the parking lot, thought about getting out to skate, and then left. I'm too scared to meet new people. The only person I know here is my girlfriend who I live with, and some of her family. I don't really know what to do. I'd really like to adventure out and meet some people or make some friends but I'm very afraid of doing so. This probably sounds ridiculous, but any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting to feel like I've done a great disservice to myself by moving here.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #3416 on: April 12, 2012, 11:22:38 PM »
Basically I've become too scared to go out anymore. I've just moved to Arizona where I have no friends. There's a skatepark down the road from where I live that I drive past a few times a day, circle the block around it, and then leave. I went there ten minutes ago, parked my car in the parking lot, thought about getting out to skate, and then left. I'm too scared to meet new people. The only person I know here is my girlfriend who I live with, and some of her family. I don't really know what to do. I'd really like to adventure out and meet some people or make some friends but I'm very afraid of doing so. This probably sounds ridiculous, but any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm starting to feel like I've done a great disservice to myself by moving here.

you just gotta break outta that comfort zone. i know its hard but once you actually go forth and do it youll realize its never as bad as you previously thought it was. i always find skateparks to be my most comfortable place to meet new people, just cuz of the atmosphere i guess. just skate and have fun fam. you aint gotta be a social butterfly or nothin but if you at the park just do you and if you happen to get along with somebody just take it from there. i feel yo pain ina way, im sure its probably weird going somewhere where you dont know anybody, but its either get out of your comfort zone or live life on some scared shit. id advise you to read some books on basic conversation and things like that, just so you can have a bit of confidence talking to new people. but like i said, it aint really that hard to meet new friends at the skatepark if you actually skate it. go out there and have some fun man! just have fun skating, do you, and youll find some friends eventually. its inevitable.

a few months from now youll prolly be more settled in and have made some friends so dont sweat it fam. if you're open to the opportunities presented to you and go forth with a positive mindset youll be aiiiight.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #3417 on: April 13, 2012, 03:21:10 PM »
If I get too much time off work and just stay in side the whole time . I have problems going out . I feel like everybodys looking at me and judging me . Or that theres just too much ppl out there . First buss / metro / train ride is a nightmare cause there 50+ ppl there in a closed enviroment .

Trick is to just do it , not give a shit . Listen to a ipod and focus on that . After awhile you get used to it and you feel normal again

Not sure why I get like this cause Im a pretty social person . Go to that skatepark with a ipod on , just ignore ppl the first hour or so or day , just skate and listen to music . Next time you are there give the ppl a nod who you recognize and soon enough you will be talking to them maybe even the first day .

Omamori

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #3418 on: April 13, 2012, 03:27:32 PM »

Be social, your thoughts are restricting you for no reason. I was debating whether to hang out with some people from work a few days ago. I decided to go. I turned out to be fun. Everyone there was surprised I showed up and were stoked. Just go to the park and you'll meet people there...for starters you and another person will have at least one thing in common. Also don't be discourage if things don't turn out good the first time or so.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3419 on: April 14, 2012, 03:53:22 PM »

watch annie hall. woody allen's character is so neurotic and unlikable, yet you see parallels between his character and yourself, then you're inspired to change just so you don't come off like that guy 
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!