Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1738396 times)

LambShank

Re: real confessions
« Reply #4380 on: December 24, 2013, 08:20:48 AM »
I'm unironically wearing a sweater vest today and I'm not Gino

Bronson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4381 on: December 25, 2013, 02:39:46 PM »
Word.

What kind of a sweater vest is it? What color? What are you wearing with it?

I bought this wine red lambswool sweater vest at a trift store a couple of months ago, but I have never worn it. It is really nice but I just feel like I cant pull it off. maybe under a blazer would be fine.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4382 on: December 25, 2013, 02:46:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have a speech impediment where I can't pronounce the letter R correctly (its pronounced differently in my first language than in english). I was bullied about it when I was younger and it made me really self-concious. I went to speech threapy for years because of it but it didn't help.

These days I don't make such a great deal out of it, but sometimes it makes introducing myself annoying/anxiety-provoking because all of my names have R:s in it and people don't always understand my name so I have to keep repeating it and it does make me feel kind of dumb sometimes, even though it shouldn't.

Oh, and I suppose it's an anatomical issue because I had surgery for it when I was little where  they cut something on my tongue (frenulum?). I remember that the assistant to the surgeon forgot to use proper anaesthetics and the two of them bickering about it after he had operated on me.
[close]

Hi Bronson, Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

How long did you receive speech therapy and at what age did you start?

[close]

ASL?
[close]

I am curious because I am a SLP.  As a function of that, I am interested in how services are provided, both domestically and internationally.  Many SLAP posters are in other countries, so differences may exist in how they address speech/language goals.
[close]
Hi.

What is an SLP?

I grew up in Finland and am also living there currently.

I started receiving speech therapy when I was about 7 if I remember correctly. I think it lasted for about two years.
[close]

Hi Bronson,

SLP stands for speech language pathologist.  SLPs are  the ones who provides speech and language therapy for the most part (in the u.s. anyway).  If it makes you feel any better, the /r/ sound is one of the last sounds acquired developmentally (the normative data varies greatly from 6-10 years of age).  Also, it is perhaps the most challenging speech sound error to address from a clinician stand point, or at least it is with very young children.  From what I gather from your post it sounds like it continues to bother you.  However, speech sound production is a motor activity and therefore you could stand to benefit from therapy if you wish to pursue it.  I would be surprised if you did not make gains, although it would take some time and conscious effort on your part to relearn the tongue placement. 

I understand why your parents may have chosen to stop speech therapy when you were 9.  I am willing to bet that it had no impact on your academic performance and the progress in speech was not what they assumed it would be. 

That is really interesting that the /r/ sound in Finnish is different than it is in english!  I was unaware of that.  After looking a bit online, is it the "trill /r/" specifically that you are talking about?

http://www.wikihow.com/Roll-Your-%22R%22s

Yup, thats the one. Thanks for the info! Do you have any knowledge about speech therapy with adults and how commonly people can learn things like that later on in life? Maybe I have to start worrrrrrrrrrrking on it again.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #4383 on: December 26, 2013, 12:17:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I have a speech impediment where I can't pronounce the letter R correctly (its pronounced differently in my first language than in english). I was bullied about it when I was younger and it made me really self-concious. I went to speech threapy for years because of it but it didn't help.

These days I don't make such a great deal out of it, but sometimes it makes introducing myself annoying/anxiety-provoking because all of my names have R:s in it and people don't always understand my name so I have to keep repeating it and it does make me feel kind of dumb sometimes, even though it shouldn't.

Oh, and I suppose it's an anatomical issue because I had surgery for it when I was little where  they cut something on my tongue (frenulum?). I remember that the assistant to the surgeon forgot to use proper anaesthetics and the two of them bickering about it after he had operated on me.
[close]

Hi Bronson, Where did you grow up and where do you live now?

How long did you receive speech therapy and at what age did you start?

[close]

ASL?
[close]

I am curious because I am a SLP.  As a function of that, I am interested in how services are provided, both domestically and internationally.  Many SLAP posters are in other countries, so differences may exist in how they address speech/language goals.
[close]
Hi.

What is an SLP?

I grew up in Finland and am also living there currently.

I started receiving speech therapy when I was about 7 if I remember correctly. I think it lasted for about two years.
[close]

Hi Bronson,

SLP stands for speech language pathologist.  SLPs are  the ones who provides speech and language therapy for the most part (in the u.s. anyway).  If it makes you feel any better, the /r/ sound is one of the last sounds acquired developmentally (the normative data varies greatly from 6-10 years of age).  Also, it is perhaps the most challenging speech sound error to address from a clinician stand point, or at least it is with very young children.  From what I gather from your post it sounds like it continues to bother you.  However, speech sound production is a motor activity and therefore you could stand to benefit from therapy if you wish to pursue it.  I would be surprised if you did not make gains, although it would take some time and conscious effort on your part to relearn the tongue placement. 

I understand why your parents may have chosen to stop speech therapy when you were 9.  I am willing to bet that it had no impact on your academic performance and the progress in speech was not what they assumed it would be. 

That is really interesting that the /r/ sound in Finnish is different than it is in english!  I was unaware of that.  After looking a bit online, is it the "trill /r/" specifically that you are talking about?

http://www.wikihow.com/Roll-Your-%22R%22s

[close]
Yup, thats the one. Thanks for the info! Do you have any knowledge about speech therapy with adults and how commonly people can learn things like that later on in life? Maybe I have to start worrrrrrrrrrrking on it again.

To be honest I have no experience working with adults on that specific speech sound (as it is uncommon in the English language).  For English speakers that are trying to learn Spanish I have heard of individuals experiencing difficulty, but as a professional I have not personally addressed those issues.  Basically, for any motor based activity, if you can "trick" your body into doing something (i.e., thinking of nollies as sw ollies or half cabs as bs 180s) then sometimes it can be more beneficial.  This is where a SLP might be able to help you out, by coaching you to find that "trick" that works for that particular speech sound.  In addressing other speech sounds, if a person can produce it in the first part of a word, it makes it much easier at the end of a word.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #4384 on: December 26, 2013, 02:02:17 AM »
I tend to overthink things and after reading escapistfool's story, I starting thinking about how shitty that would be if it happened to me. I just starting dating this awesome girl but ever since then I've been thinking about how we're going to break up. We're both seniors in high school and I'm going to community college next year while she's going to a college in state. I figure that there's a good chance we'll decide to break up before school starts but I guess we could stay together and do the sort of long distance thing. That's where I could see escapistfool's situation happening to me. I know I'm definitely just fucking overthinking everything and I should just enjoy the time we have, but that's just the kind of person I am.

I think it's rad you're talking your sister to Disneyland though. I neglect my brother a lot too.,

LambShank

« Reply #4385 on: December 27, 2013, 07:20:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Word.

What kind of a sweater vest is it? What color? What are you wearing with it?

I bought this wine red lambswool sweater vest at a trift store a couple of months ago, but I have never worn it. It is really nice but I just feel like I cant pull it off. maybe under a blazer would be fine.

Same deal pretty much except its navy blue, found it at a thrift store and couldn't resist buying it because it was so cheap and a Brooks Brothers (which i hear are quite pricey). It was supposed to be for a Christmas party with my girlfriends family but we got in a fight before the party and I didn't end up going. Wore it with a plain white button up and it just felt unlike myself and I wasn't really liking it at all but got a few compliments from my family and girlfriend while I still have it on. Even if it looked okay I still felt too douchey to pull it successfully.
Maybe I'll try it out for some fancy occasion in the future but i kind of doubt it. Best of luck with yours though, I'm sure you'll receive some compliments whether you like it or not.

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #4386 on: December 30, 2013, 11:30:08 AM »
After several experiences like the one escapistfool described, I have come to regard monogamy as a forced and somewhat silly concept.
That said, I know couples that seem solid. It is an appealing idea but I have a hard time buying it.

Anyway, escapistfool: I have been in your shoes a couple of times, can't say I have lived down all of it completely, but it does wear off. Distract yourself in whatever way. Bed someone else if at all you are up for it. Try not to dwell.

Hash Slinging Slasher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #4387 on: December 30, 2013, 10:19:50 PM »
On the other end of the relationship spectrum, I've been in a relationship for a little over a year now and I don't think I want to be in it anymore. I don't know what it is. Whatever was there when the relationship started just isn't there for me anymore. The only thing is that I feel like it would really fuck her up if I broke up with her. She seems a lot more invested in the relationship than I still am, but the bigger problem is that she's had self-harm issues and suicidal thoughts in the past. I think she's past all that, but I feel like those are things that could come back very quickly. She also says that I helped a lot with all the problems she was dealing with. It's probably also bad that I recently discovered that I like going to parties and shit and I feel like I'm going to drunkenly break up with her one of these times. I feel like a jerk amongst many other things, but I'm sick of being the white knight. I'm sick of feeling tied down. I'm in college. I should be putting myself out there, exploring different options, maybe hooking up with some girls here and there if I'm lucky. I have a messy situation on my hands and I really don't know what to do about it.

shark tits

« Reply #4388 on: December 30, 2013, 10:30:18 PM »
On the other end of the relationship spectrum, I've been in a relationship for a little over a year now and I don't think I want to be in it anymore. I don't know what it is. Whatever was there when the relationship started just isn't there for me anymore. The only thing is that I feel like it would really fuck her up if I broke up with her. She seems a lot more invested in the relationship than I still am, but the bigger problem is that she's had self-harm issues and suicidal thoughts in the past. I think she's past all that, but I feel like those are things that could come back very quickly. She also says that I helped a lot with all the problems she was dealing with. It's probably also bad that I recently discovered that I like going to parties and shit and I feel like I'm going to drunkenly break up with her one of these times. I feel like a jerk amongst many other things, but I'm sick of being the white knight. I'm sick of feeling tied down. I'm in college. I should be putting myself out there, exploring different options, maybe hooking up with some girls here and there if I'm lucky. I have a messy situation on my hands and I really don't know what to do about it.

pawn her off on one of your single friends. win/win/win situation

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4389 on: December 31, 2013, 02:04:02 AM »
so i went to my psychiatrist's office yesterday and the dude is just becoming the worst. he first told me hes going to take away the meds that have been working for me cause "he doesnt like them" next he convinced my mom the best place for me is a mental hospital in boston (i live in philly). I am not trying to kill myself or harm myself in anyway what so ever. I was in a mental hospital before and it was just the worst, never going back to one of those again. he also ignores my phone calls and tells the people in his office to disregard my messages because before i moved i was freaking out and called him a bunch of times to see if he could up my meds temporary just so i can deal with the move, and when i finally got someone like a week before my move they said he will get back to me, he never did. So i called another doctor and they called me back with in a few hours and i already set up another appointment with them. Im just done with that dude. Does anyone else go through this?

shark tits

« Reply #4390 on: December 31, 2013, 02:14:17 AM »
so i went to my psychiatrist's office yesterday and the dude is just becoming the worst. he first told me hes going to take away the meds that have been working for me cause "he doesnt like them" next he convinced my mom the best place for me is a mental hospital in boston (i live in philly). I am not trying to kill myself or harm myself in anyway what so ever. I was in a mental hospital before and it was just the worst, never going back to one of those again. he also ignores my phone calls and tells the people in his office to disregard my messages because before i moved i was freaking out and called him a bunch of times to see if he could up my meds temporary just so i can deal with the move, and when i finally got someone like a week before my move they said he will get back to me, he never did. So i called another doctor and they called me back with in a few hours and i already set up another appointment with them. Im just done with that dude. Does anyone else go through this?

i'm trying to get hooked up w/ a psychiatrist and mental health in general so's i can get SSI. i just got a DR for the first time in my adult life and when i told her i'm wicked anxious/depressed about my anxiety she offered me SSRI's. i told her to take a flying fuck and that those things lead to school shootings and infanticide. i wanted benzos and i wasn't taking no for an answer. DRs are mostly pill pushers anymore, i've been misdiagnosed so many times for respiratory shit i don't have any more faith in them than newscasters. everything's a sham and everyone's full of shit. janitors halfass their job and DRs are no better. i haven't  been through the whole rigamarole that you have but i've seen it secondhand, my schizo sister had her identity stolen and everyone does fuck all to prosecute the africans responsible [not black people, nigerians] or help her get her cable back on. nobody wants to do their job it seems, i can't talk, i'm happily unemployed but god forbid if people were counting on me, i'd make an effort. sounds like you're doing the right thing replacing that shitbird w/ someone who listens to ya. good luck w/ all that.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4391 on: December 31, 2013, 10:25:26 AM »
I had a dream I was skating in some dunks.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4392 on: January 01, 2014, 02:25:26 PM »
My grandma sends me 40-100 dollars every week in the mail.  When I lived back home I'd always go do the easiest chores for like 20 bucks once a week.  She always drove me places and bought me stuff.  She's also paid a few months of my rent.  She basically only gives money to me and her church.  I tell her she doesn't have to give me so much but she does anyway.  And I feel really bad that she's been half-supporting my daily weed habit for the past few years.  But I don't want to stop smoking.  I don't smoke cigarettes though.

I'm the worst with girls.  All the action I've gotten has been clumsy bullshit with below mediocre sluts.  Since all I do is work, smoke and skate I feel like I have nothing to say to girls.  I don't think I can afford a girlfriend, because you need time and cash to keep a girl happy.  I'm so self-centered.

I have no work ethic.  I just want an easy job that pays well and lets me have evenings and weekends off.  I think university is impossible, and college too complex for those without a real passion for the trade.

I'll go to the skatepark for 2-3 hours after school then come home and nerd it out on message boards for the rest of the night.

I have virtually no real friends that I hang out with regularly in the city I currently live in.

I'm semi-insecure about my manhood.

Wow, I didn't think I'd have this much to say.

I'm pretty much the same as you except I don't smoke weed often and i hate myself in every aspect. I've slowly ruined skating for me and will slowly but surely stop skating. My friends have slowly moved onto other things and I don't think i have the commitment to skate by myself everyday, I suck at talking to girls so much that I wont even try, however, I'm pretty sure I'm into girls. Also, I'd love a Xanax, that is all.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4393 on: January 01, 2014, 09:10:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My girlfriend of four years and 7 months cheated on me. She goes to UCSB (fuck that dumb ass party school) and she was at a party and a guy kissed her and she let it happen. She went to another party the next day, same guy was there, he did the same thing, kissed her and let it happen. She then told him she had a boyfriend. It doesn't matter now, she broke up with me 2 days ago because of what happened. It devastated me, I never thought she would be the kind of person to do that. Her reasoning is that she doesnt see me as a boyfriend anymore, but more of a best friend. So pretty much, I got friendzoned in a relationship. This is some bullshit, we've invested and spent so much time together and got through a lot of things together for it to end over some lousy kiss. I keep thinking in my head this happened because I am her first boyfriend and she wants to experience other things. I'm being selfish and thinking to myself that I dont want any other fucking guy to be with her or even have some kind of relation to her.This is really the first time it's ever happened to me and it's a terrible feeling. For the first time in my life I feel so down. I know most of you will laugh at my misfortune and crack jokes about it, it's alright, its the internet. But if anybody wants to give me some words to get by, that would be cool.

I know its not the end of the world for me, but my thoughts and emotions are clouding my judgment and I can't think straight.
Fuck UC Santa Barbara.
[close]
Holy fuck that sucks dude. Honestly don't even trip out too hard over what may or may not have happened if you can, you don't wanna get into a space where every time you try to watch porn or see a sex scene in movie you just see her getting fucked, try not think about that aspect if you can. As much as it sucks it sounds like she wants to be with other people, and is more than likely being spurred on by a new group of slutty drunken friends, and the best friend shit is just a lie and a cowardly way out imo. �Cut and run for a while anyway, she sounds like she's more into her "new life" thing than being with you for the time being and if your not cool with that, which I'm sure you're not, there is really no point in trying to be friends imo. All that being said Im not sure how valid it is for me to be giving advice, since all my experience has only shown what not to do lol. If you have creative outlets pursue them to the the fullest or do something you've wanted to do but have been putting off. Good luck with it though man, just remember on the shittiest days the next one will probably be better!
[close]
I sincerely do appreciate your words man. I'm sure it will take a lot of time. But if we're really supposed to be together, maybe time will work its way back to us and rekindle things. Or maybe Im just too stupid enough to believe in fairy tales. It's ridiculous, I've had 3 girlfriends before her and had sexual relations with 2 other girls before her but this is the only time that I've ever felt like she was the only girl in the world for me.
Thank you man, I really do appreciate it.

I'm sorry for what happened to you. I can relate to your story. Listen If I were you, I would cut all contact, because in the end, she still hurt you. You feel hurt. She cheated on you due to a kiss. You dont need that in your life.  If you become her friend or anything thats totally fucking disrespect to you. She is demoting you.  And you shouldnt take that shit. Just let her know how you feel, by just cutting contact, leave her alone. Go skate, chill with the homies, crack the books, fuck some bitches or hit the gym. Do whatever you gotta do, but don't let any girl walk all over you. I don't know you man, but i know you're better than that shit.

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 645
« Reply #4394 on: January 02, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

pawn her off on one of your single friends. win/win/win situation
I know, or at least hope, you're joking, but one of my friends actually tried to do this with me once. I flat out refused because that's fucked.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4395 on: January 02, 2014, 07:32:31 PM »
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront  zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.

Hey, I'm sorry about everything. Is your mom still willing to get you therapy in the next town over?  I think your body is ready to give up the current medication, maybe you can switch to another?  And I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but you ave to find some other way besides drinking, it will only do you more damage in the end, even though it will relieve your anxiety in the short term. And don't listen to the people who tell you to man up. They dont know what anxiety is like.  Its really painful.  I know because i have it as well. Good luck man, and maybe skating could be the cure.  Do something you love to do, talk it out or keep a journal. Good luck and god bless

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4396 on: January 03, 2014, 01:00:35 AM »
Expand Quote
i have been dealing with anxiety since i was 14. my first year of high school was the worst, i had many panic attacks in school n had leave early, i always never went outside my friends thought i died because i wouldn't respond to me or wouldn't go outside. when i was a Sophmore in highschool the meds started to work(i was on zolft) and i was a whole another person. i would go out skate all day, started doing better in school and everything was going great. Now skip ahead i just started college, nothing to serious just community college and then my anxiety started back up, but not to seriously i was able to still go to school and go out. now 2 years ago my anxiety got a lot worse, i had to quit my job and drop out of school (i felt like the meds stop working cause i have been on them since i was like 14 or 15 and now i was 19) so now im 21 been sitting my house for like 2 years not going out side execpt for getting food and now my parents want to move. they just want to move to the next town over but my anxiety is so bad i cant even imagine what its going to feel like living 3 miles from my confront  zone. i honestly dont know what im going to do, i thought about killing myself but i cant do that to my mom. she has been unbelievable with my anxiety. so much support and paying for my meds and doctor appointments i just cant. everyone says just to man up but its alot harder to do that n just say im going to man up. so now im back in to drinking my anxiety away. thanks in advance for feedback and thanks for reading.
[close]

Hey, I'm sorry about everything. Is your mom still willing to get you therapy in the next town over?  I think your body is ready to give up the current medication, maybe you can switch to another?  And I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but you ave to find some other way besides drinking, it will only do you more damage in the end, even though it will relieve your anxiety in the short term. And don't listen to the people who tell you to man up. They dont know what anxiety is like.  Its really painful.  I know because i have it as well. Good luck man, and maybe skating could be the cure.  Do something you love to do, talk it out or keep a journal. Good luck and god bless
i updated my situation a couple pages back but everything is fine now since i moved, built it in to my head way to much which anxiety makes you do. i have only drank like twice since i moved but not because i was having anxiety but i just wanted to drink and socialize ( i didnt get even drunk). thanks for the advice though!

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4397 on: January 03, 2014, 04:40:18 PM »
I was the David Schwimmer poster a couple years ago if you guys remember that.. Sorry.

I tried to at least be a funny troll. Didn't work so well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:57:44 PM by poorlatino »

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #4398 on: January 03, 2014, 08:22:13 PM »
vaguely

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #4399 on: January 03, 2014, 10:19:19 PM »
I was the David Schwimmer poster a couple years ago if you guys remember that.. Sorry.

Proud of you for coming out.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4400 on: January 05, 2014, 08:21:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Proud of you for coming out.
I'm always curious about troll posters and whether they regular post. You're forgiven poorlatino.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4401 on: January 06, 2014, 03:35:33 AM »
jesus you were a bad fucking poster

poorlatino

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4402 on: January 06, 2014, 09:19:39 AM »
jesus you were a bad fucking poster

SORRY gentlemen, I hope we can move past this.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 09:25:20 AM by poorlatino »

Energy Turtle

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4403 on: January 06, 2014, 01:53:51 PM »
I've never seen The Godfather. Mostly because I dislike Italians

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4404 on: January 06, 2014, 02:01:10 PM »
i kinda liked schwimmer

dickthreats

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4405 on: January 06, 2014, 02:16:22 PM »
my other account is Brooklyn Brawler

poorlatino

« Reply #4406 on: January 08, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
i kinda liked schwimmer

Dude shit went down with the Schwim..

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #4407 on: January 08, 2014, 11:28:58 AM »
a little too much c&p for me

poorlatino

« Reply #4408 on: January 08, 2014, 01:19:50 PM »
a little too much c&p for me

It was roughly 75% authentic.

Laban Fetus

« Reply #4409 on: January 09, 2014, 07:51:01 AM »
Finally got health insurance 6 months after that accident where I got fired from a job on the first day and had a nervous breakdown. She chalked it up as "extreme malaise" and that it would go away eventually. Still finding it hard to function like my old chipper self but it has gotten better over the months. My floaters are still there which is fucking annoying but the wrist pains have all but gone away. No choice but to get back on the horse at this point.