Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1735131 times)

ice nine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4530 on: February 26, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »
^ don't do it. I did similar thing (a year after they broke up) and now I have no contact with either of them, and my life is kinda ruined. it's not worth it in the slightest.

stay up tobey
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4531 on: March 01, 2014, 12:23:52 PM »
well i just got hit with horrible news. My dog who i had for 10 years died today because she had a rare type of cancer that spread through out her body very fast and had to be put down and my cat who i had since i was born died today because she was 21 or 22 years old and her body just gave up, she also had to be put down. I loved them both and this is probably the worst day because not only one of my pets died today but two did. All i want to do now is just drink and black out.
That's rough man. Dogs are the best people and losing pets sucks. 22 years is a hell of a stretch for a cat.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4532 on: March 01, 2014, 02:40:42 PM »
Expand Quote
well i just got hit with horrible news. My dog who i had for 10 years died today because she had a rare type of cancer that spread through out her body very fast and had to be put down and my cat who i had since i was born died today because she was 21 or 22 years old and her body just gave up, she also had to be put down. I loved them both and this is probably the worst day because not only one of my pets died today but two did. All i want to do now is just drink and black out.
[close]
That's rough man. Dogs are the best people and losing pets sucks. 22 years is a hell of a stretch for a cat.

My dog went missing/stolen and it was one of the worst days ever.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4533 on: March 01, 2014, 05:28:12 PM »
Yesterday I was in a rush and shook my dick super vigorously after I pissed. I felt a drop of piss hit me straight in the eyeball.

Is it just me or it doesn't matter how much you shake, you're still going to get piss in your boxers when you put it back.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #4534 on: March 01, 2014, 07:47:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Yesterday I was in a rush and shook my dick super vigorously after I pissed. I felt a drop of piss hit me straight in the eyeball.
[close]

Is it just me or it doesn't matter how much you shake, you're still going to get piss in your boxers when you put it back.

the worst is when you have some tan color pants and you can see the drips

pinche gringo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 85
« Reply #4535 on: March 01, 2014, 11:30:22 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm colorblind.
[close]
Apparently colourblindness is common amongst the male species. Some more extreme than others but most men have trouble with certin color distinctions.
I am too. Red/green. If my wife isn't with me I have to ask store employees what color things are if they are borderline colors.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4536 on: March 02, 2014, 12:02:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah i know i was lucky enough to have her all my life, i was preparing her death when she was 19 because she got super skinny and would just stay in one room and not leave. Than the last week she stopped eating all together but my dog just went in cause she had a bump on her toe and it turned out she had cancer and that's why she had lumps all over her body (the vet told us before it was fatty tissue). So my dog getting put down was a huge surprise for me and my family.

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4537 on: March 02, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »
^ don't do it. I did similar thing (a year after they broke up) and now I have no contact with either of them, and my life is kinda ruined. it's not worth it in the slightest.

stay up tobey

oh, i know man. im definitely not going to do anything. its just such a bummer

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4538 on: March 03, 2014, 11:05:13 AM »
I can't skate in crowded places and it's fucking me up cause I can't control people to not look at me while skating.

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #4539 on: March 03, 2014, 01:30:43 PM »
I follow several instagrams dedicated to a dog.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4540 on: March 03, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »
lol which dog

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #4541 on: March 03, 2014, 03:13:06 PM »
u did not lol rite thre
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4542 on: March 03, 2014, 04:57:22 PM »
I don't find seinfeld funny at all. I tried to watch it multiple times but the characters are irritating as fuck to me. I love Curb on the other hand tho. I think shows like Curb and It's Always Sunny took what seinfeld had and made it 10x better.

dillanharp

« Reply #4543 on: March 03, 2014, 11:23:10 PM »
lol which dog
If you don't follow @mr_sneaky_the_goldendoodle you're fucking up.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #4544 on: March 04, 2014, 06:49:58 AM »
I don't find seinfeld funny at all. I tried to watch it multiple times but the characters are irritating as fuck to me. I love Curb on the other hand tho. I think shows like Curb and It's Always Sunny took what seinfeld had and made it 10x better.
^^^ signs you were born after 1988.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
« Reply #4545 on: March 04, 2014, 07:31:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i don't like seinfield either, and i was born in 1977, so what am i ? regular ?

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #4546 on: March 04, 2014, 08:35:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

you is old son.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4547 on: March 04, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
It just hasn't aged well.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4548 on: March 04, 2014, 09:08:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm with you guys. I was born in '88. I mean, I can definitely watch the show and understand it's appeal, but it was never funny like everybody makes it out to be. The gags were just not that good. I definitely see the Seinfeld in It's Always Sunny too. A group of despicable friends getting into weird situations and often times getting their comeuppance in the face of the trope of main characters always getting off scott free. I just find Sunny's jokes much funnier. It very well maybe that it just hasn't aged well like Soda says. People will probably say the same thing of Sunny in the future.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4549 on: March 04, 2014, 09:21:56 AM »
kill yourselves

not you, leetgeek

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #4550 on: March 04, 2014, 01:38:19 PM »
I dont know if its just not skating as much because of winter, but I could really use a lady friend~~~

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4551 on: March 04, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
kill yourselves

not you, leetgeek
U 1st & DM when dead

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #4552 on: March 04, 2014, 04:05:36 PM »
seinfileid is the worst of the white people shows. not funny at all

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4553 on: March 04, 2014, 04:28:41 PM »
^ name a "black show"that is as well crafted.

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #4554 on: March 04, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
So.. I ended up going out with the chick from work from my previous post...
everything Works between us but it's like I can't see anything good coming out of, and she sometimes hates on me for the situation I created.

on top of everything, my boss made me go take a psych eval and turns out I'm suffering from major depression... that's just fucking great and regular....

arthurspooner

• Rep: 9
« Reply #4555 on: March 04, 2014, 05:55:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm with you guys. I was born in '88. I mean, I can definitely watch the show and understand it's appeal, but it was never funny like everybody makes it out to be. The gags were just not that good. I definitely see the Seinfeld in It's Always Sunny too. A group of despicable friends getting into weird situations and often times getting their comeuppance in the face of the trope of main characters always getting off scott free. I just find Sunny's jokes much funnier. It very well maybe that it just hasn't aged well like Soda says. People will probably say the same thing of Sunny in the future.
seinfeld is the greatest show ever. its always sunny is not that great. the first few seasons were alright, but the whole show is just every character screaming at each other.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #4556 on: March 04, 2014, 06:22:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
^ name a "black show"that is as well crafted.

wait, are you being for reals or just fuckin with nino?

how about Martin, In Living Color, The Cosby Show, The Boondocks, Fat Albert, The Jeffersons, Chappelle's Show, Sanford and Son, The Wayans Brothers, Family Matters, The Fresh Prince, Living Single, to name a few? (and that's not counting The Wire, Soul Train or Roots, since we're talking about comedies).

(Seinfeld and Martin are my two favorite sitcoms of all time. how can a person enjoy both of these shows tho? how?!?!?)

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #4557 on: March 04, 2014, 07:15:38 PM »
handle my lightweight smokecrack

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4558 on: March 04, 2014, 07:22:39 PM »
Living single... Yeah, that was a classic comedy.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #4559 on: March 04, 2014, 07:28:33 PM »
Living single... Yeah, that was a classic comedy.

out of all of those shows, only one wasn't up to your standards. so....doesn't that mean all of the other shows were good, according to you?

just take your L, playboii.

(and i also loved Sister Sister, The Bernie Mac Show, Moesha, The Steve Harvey Show. not every sitcom has to be a critically-acclaimed masterpiece in order to be enjoyed).