Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 849633 times)

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4680 on: April 02, 2014, 04:48:21 PM »
I really want to cum but masturbating is too much of a hassle.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #4681 on: April 02, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »
I had a job though at a bar and to deal with my anxiety i would bring a tall can of bud ice with me every time i worked, I didn't drink it but just knowing that i can get drunk in 5 minutes made me feel unstoppable. But when they found out i was bringing beer they fired me.

i couldn't believe what i read either.

Tobey, that's a whole new level of dumb ass rite derr.
i probably should of said i was underage when i worked there

edit: i actually did kind of fucked up a little bit i worked there in 2012 not last year so i was 19
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:43:05 PM by tobey »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 513
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4682 on: April 03, 2014, 02:37:16 AM »
I really want to cum but masturbating is too much of a hassle.
Prostate milking?

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com
« Reply #4683 on: April 05, 2014, 02:00:15 AM »
So I watched the final episode of himym and I gotta admit that it got me. And yes, I had tears in my eyes.

That show was the worst , just like 2,5 men and Big bang . Really shitty shows

Matze , what happend to you ? you used to be cool =(
I love how fucking Euro you are. Every time you post it's like the most European thing I've ever seen. And yes, HIMYM is awful. I really tried to see what it's appeal was, but I guess I'll always be blind to it.

Haha, I have no problem with being euro. It's like being the friendly cousin who is a little retarded with his fashion and lifestyle choices and still gets some pussy. No one will blame him for his wierdness. That's why this post about himym actually belongs to things you are not stoked on.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4684 on: April 05, 2014, 08:28:42 AM »
Third date tomorrow.

Whoo!

Exposure

• Rep: -269
« Reply #4685 on: April 05, 2014, 08:47:13 AM »
^^ hell yeah dude good luck
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4686 on: April 05, 2014, 08:56:13 AM »
So I watched the final episode of himym and I gotta admit that it got me. And yes, I had tears in my eyes.

That show was the worst , just like 2,5 men and Big bang . Really shitty shows

Matze , what happend to you ? you used to be cool =(
I love how fucking Euro you are. Every time you post it's like the most European thing I've ever seen. And yes, HIMYM is awful. I really tried to see what it's appeal was, but I guess I'll always be blind to it.

Haha, I have no problem with being euro. It's like being the friendly cousin who is a little retarded with his fashion and lifestyle choices and still gets some pussy. No one will blame him for his wierdness. That's why this post about himym actually belongs to things you are not stoked on.

Euro for life!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
  • Da$h
« Reply #4687 on: April 06, 2014, 10:31:44 AM »
Occasionally my cats and I will all drink from the same glass of water. 
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4688 on: April 06, 2014, 01:25:52 PM »
I fucking hate my girlfriend. She's become a fat lazy bitch and all she does is lay around on the couch, while Im stuck doing all the cleaning and shit around the house. She yells at me for dumb shit, and whenever I say something back, she says I'm the one who's always starting shit.
And the worst part is that Im actually pretty fucking handsome, and I've never had any problems hooking up with girls. Still, I'm fucking terrified of what my life will be like if I dump this one. Sometimes I wish she would cheat on me, or give me some other excuse to dump her lazy ass. Fuck.
Just had to get that of my chest.

A friend of mine was in a similar situation. He tried to do his best, but at some point he couldn't take it anymore and had to dumb her.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
« Reply #4689 on: April 06, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »
I fucking hate my girlfriend. She's become a fat lazy bitch and all she does is lay around on the couch, while Im stuck doing all the cleaning and shit around the house. She yells at me for dumb shit, and whenever I say something back, she says I'm the one who's always starting shit.
And the worst part is that Im actually pretty fucking handsome, and I've never had any problems hooking up with girls. Still, I'm fucking terrified of what my life will be like if I dump this one. Sometimes I wish she would cheat on me, or give me some other excuse to dump her lazy ass. Fuck.
Just had to get that of my chest.

A friend of mine was in a similar situation. He tried to do his best, but at some point he couldn't take it anymore and had to dumb her.

Yeah.. We're pretty much just wasting our time. Fuck. Im such a pussy.

If you don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore, staying together will just be a waste of both of your lives
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Joust Ostrich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4690 on: April 06, 2014, 04:46:15 PM »
Post nudes of her.  We can make sure that it gets back to her.  She may become enraged, you dismiss it (because you don't want to be the one starting shit), she leaves your sorry ass.  You get to breathe easy for the first time in months.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4691 on: April 06, 2014, 05:02:06 PM »
Im actually pretty fucking handsome
LOL

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -50
« Reply #4692 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • TEAM DOOM MS 2017
« Reply #4693 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:05 PM »
Post nudes of her.  We can make sure that it gets back to her.  She may become enraged, you dismiss it (because you don't want to be the one starting shit), she leaves your sorry ass.  You get to breathe easy for the first time in months.

Regardless of if this works or not you should post the nudes. Preferably pre-fat era, but feel free to post all the ones you have.

I smoked pot out of an apple with Riley Hawk's dad.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4694 on: April 06, 2014, 06:15:32 PM »

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4695 on: April 09, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »
I had my first kiss a couple of days ago.

Which was nice.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #4696 on: April 09, 2014, 02:23:42 PM »

Which was nice.

Hell yeah, just curious, how old are you?

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4697 on: April 09, 2014, 03:50:56 PM »

Which was nice.
Good shit man, as cheesy as it sounds, you will never forget it lol. Ive been in a dryspell lately, and every party i go to i just cant make myself go talk to any chicks. I feel like if i go to say 'whats up' or anything i will freeze.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
« Reply #4698 on: April 09, 2014, 11:56:08 PM »

Which was nice.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4699 on: April 10, 2014, 03:41:07 AM »

Which was nice.

Better late than never, huh?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4700 on: April 10, 2014, 04:20:02 AM »

Which was nice.

Was he a good kisser? Please tell me it was L33tg33k because that would make you both each others first and that would be magical.

1. AVE - the way he skates is incredible. Its as if youre more afraid for the obstacle than for him.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4701 on: April 10, 2014, 06:03:06 AM »
She was fine, good use of the tongue.

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
  • "jewel's poetry changed my life"
« Reply #4702 on: April 10, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »
good for you, guy.
Does it make you nostalgic?
Nah, it just really makes me miss certain times. Dgkalis

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4703 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
I'm happy for you. It'll be fun to hear how further encounters compare because you don't have anything to compare it to yet.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4704 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
I'm happy for you. It'll be fun to hear how further encounters compare because you don't have anything to compare it to yet.
True. What is weird and kind of taking some of the enjoyment out of it, just wondering things like "hmm, I wonder how I compare to other people she has kissed" or "can she tell I have no idea what I am doing" instead of just enjoying the moment.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #4705 on: April 10, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »

Which was nice.

Damn right.

I sniff my own butthole all the time

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 347
  • "jewel's poetry changed my life"
« Reply #4706 on: April 10, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
True. What is weird and kind of taking some of the enjoyment out of it, just wondering things like "hmm, I wonder how I compare to other people she has kissed" or "can she tell I have no idea what I am doing" instead of just enjoying the moment.
nevermind ABD's, just kiss and skate for yourself. if you're fucking up she'll guide you and you'll improve.
Does it make you nostalgic?
Nah, it just really makes me miss certain times. Dgkalis

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #4707 on: April 11, 2014, 10:35:14 PM »
i have no friends and to be honest, it makes me sad.

JB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4708 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:09 PM »
i have no friends and to be honest, it makes me sad.

i feel you on this one. i had a good group of friends a few years ago. we always had so much fun together and i wouldve done anything for those guys. i still would if they ever needed anything, but i dont talk to any of them. a little more than 2 years ago i went though my first big break up and before then i was drinking harder than i ever had. put both of those things together and i hit the shittiest part of my life, which really wasnt that bad at all and im very lucky to have not had to deal with some actual serious shit. anyway, i didnt really like the reputation i had amongst my social circle which was pretty much the asshole drunk guy who was always blacked out. so i got off social media, then soon after that i started dating my girlfriend who im still with now. weve been together almost two years and i hardly ever talk to any of my friends anymore. i have no idea what any of them are up to with their lives, but i think about them all the time. the thing with them is that we all came from pretty successful families, which i think bred a lot of competition and judgement into our characters  even though nobody would ever admit it amongst a group. so once everyone started to get jobs and buy new cars and become "adults", i felt like i was looked at as the idiot of the crew because of my past behavior. it became really important to prove to everyone that you werent "failing" at life, so to speak. throw in the fact that i havent talked to the people who were my best friends in practically a year and it only makes me feel shittier. the only person who i spend any time with is my girlfriend, and we live together now so we spend every day with each other and honestly its been great. we have a great relationship and im very happy for that. i dont compare myself to anyone else because i dont know enough about any of my friends to do that anymore. and since i spend every day with my girlfriend now, i dont really spend too much time alone or with other people. right now shes at the bar down the street with one of her friends and i kind of just had a moment where i wished that i could make a new friend with someone who knows nothing about me. the last time that happened was probably in highschool, and now im 26 and basically have no friends. i just think it would be really cool to have someone to hang out at the bar with and bullshit about stuff and not feel like i have to tell them like im doing good in my life or something stupid like that. every time i run into anyone who i used to be friends with its always the same old shit like "oh yeah, i work here now and blah blah blah my life is so awesome." just listing off mediocre accomplishments so you dont have to say that youre still living with your parents and dont have health insurance or some bullshit like that, even though thats pretty normal for people my age. i dont know dudes. i just wrote a whole bunch of bullshit when i couldve been watching a skate video or something cool instead of complaining about my life where theres nothing really worth complaining about.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #4709 on: April 12, 2014, 09:22:13 PM »
^honestly, 26 was the most confusing age for me. It will get better for you.