Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1733850 times)

Monty Burns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • Release the hounds
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4620 on: April 02, 2014, 12:49:49 AM »
So I watched the final episode of himym and I gotta admit that it got me. And yes, I had tears in my eyes.

That show was the worst , just like 2,5 men and Big bang . Really shitty shows

Matze , what happend to you ? you used to be cool =(

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #4621 on: April 02, 2014, 01:53:40 AM »
This was kind of hard thing to talk about but hopefully this will help people thinking they had a shitty day.
So last year my anxiety was through the roof, I didn't go out unless I had to see my doctor for more pills or to grab a six pack and just drink alone at my house, literally did not go out unless those conditions. I had a job though at a bar and to deal with my anxiety i would bring a tall can of bud ice with me every time i worked, I didn't drink it but just knowing that i can get drunk in 5 minutes made me feel unstoppable. But when they found out i was bringing beer they fired me.Even when i was home i would have panic attacks everyday just by sitting in my house and trying to sleep ( i once stayed up for about 24 hours and yeah that sounds like not a big deal but just imagine laying with your eyes open and focus on the ceiling for 8 hours and having the tv on a shitty sitcom). I also couldn't watch any show that had drugs in it or any violence because it would make my heart pound what seemed like a million beats per minute. I rarely talked to anyone that year so my friends gave up on me or told me to "man up" or call me a pussy, which made me feel depressed about living and i am never depressed. Even dealt with this shitty hand i was never sad about it i made due. Well now the past couple of months i feel great! I am on new pills which make feel like myself again, like at the age of 13 (I first started to have anxiety at age 14). I am also able to watch my favorite tv shows again which was a huge victory to me. I also look forward to see my doctors now to tell them I'm doing so much better. I still have anxiety but am able to actually go out for a couple hours so i signed up for school again for the summer and hopefully i can get my life together.

So just remember if your having a shitty day just remember i had 365 days of shitty days

silkyjohnson

« Reply #4622 on: April 02, 2014, 02:07:21 AM »
So I watched the final episode of himym and I gotta admit that it got me. And yes, I had tears in my eyes.
I ain't gonna lie that shit had me choked up

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #4623 on: April 02, 2014, 07:46:34 AM »
I had a job though at a bar and to deal with my anxiety i would bring a tall can of bud ice with me every time i worked, I didn't drink it but just knowing that i can get drunk in 5 minutes made me feel unstoppable. But when they found out i was bringing beer they fired me.

shark tits

« Reply #4624 on: April 02, 2014, 09:12:13 AM »
This was kind of hard thing to talk about but hopefully this will help people thinking they had a shitty day.
So last year my anxiety was through the roof, I didn't go out unless I had to see my doctor for more pills or to grab a six pack and just drink alone at my house, literally did not go out unless those conditions. I had a job though at a bar and to deal with my anxiety i would bring a tall can of bud ice with me every time i worked, I didn't drink it but just knowing that i can get drunk in 5 minutes made me feel unstoppable. But when they found out i was bringing beer they fired me.Even when i was home i would have panic attacks everyday just by sitting in my house and trying to sleep ( i once stayed up for about 24 hours and yeah that sounds like not a big deal but just imagine laying with your eyes open and focus on the ceiling for 8 hours and having the tv on a shitty sitcom). I also couldn't watch any show that had drugs in it or any violence because it would make my heart pound what seemed like a million beats per minute. I rarely talked to anyone that year so my friends gave up on me or told me to "man up" or call me a pussy, which made me feel depressed about living and i am never depressed. Even dealt with this shitty hand i was never sad about it i made due. Well now the past couple of months i feel great! I am on new pills which make feel like myself again, like at the age of 13 (I first started to have anxiety at age 14). I am also able to watch my favorite tv shows again which was a huge victory to me. I also look forward to see my doctors now to tell them I'm doing so much better. I still have anxiety but am able to actually go out for a couple hours so i signed up for school again for the summer and hopefully i can get my life together.

So just remember if your having a shitty day just remember i had 365 days of shitty days
i'm sure michael scott will give you your old job back. just bring some paper to work and knowing you can draw on it should make you feel unstoppable.
joking guy, i hope it gets better. i don't know what you've been through so maybe your anxiety is warranted but good luck.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 698
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4625 on: April 02, 2014, 09:24:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I love how fucking Euro you are. Every time you post it's like the most European thing I've ever seen. And yes, HIMYM is awful. I really tried to see what it's appeal was, but I guess I'll always be blind to it.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4626 on: April 02, 2014, 11:40:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I love how fucking Euro you are. Every time you post it's like the most European thing I've ever seen. And yes, HIMYM is awful. I really tried to see what it's appeal was, but I guess I'll always be blind to it.

Its because youre black and it wasnt written by tyler perry
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4627 on: April 02, 2014, 11:47:03 AM »
Oh laawwwd!

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4628 on: April 02, 2014, 02:21:04 PM »
lemme guess the mom turns out to be ded? faggots.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #4629 on: April 02, 2014, 03:17:58 PM »
Expand Quote
I had a job though at a bar and to deal with my anxiety i would bring a tall can of bud ice with me every time i worked, I didn't drink it but just knowing that i can get drunk in 5 minutes made me feel unstoppable. But when they found out i was bringing beer they fired me.
[close]

i couldn't believe what i read either.

Tobey, that's a whole new level of dumb ass rite derr.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4630 on: April 02, 2014, 04:48:21 PM »
I really want to cum but masturbating is too much of a hassle.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #4631 on: April 02, 2014, 06:25:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i couldn't believe what i read either.

Tobey, that's a whole new level of dumb ass rite derr.
i probably should of said i was underage when i worked there

edit: i actually did kind of fucked up a little bit i worked there in 2012 not last year so i was 19
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:43:05 PM by tobey »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4632 on: April 03, 2014, 02:37:16 AM »
I really want to cum but masturbating is too much of a hassle.
Prostate milking?

Matze

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
    • www.matthiaswinkel.com avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4633 on: April 05, 2014, 02:00:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha, I have no problem with being euro. It's like being the friendly cousin who is a little regular with his fashion and lifestyle choices and still gets some pussy. No one will blame him for his wierdness. That's why this post about himym actually belongs to things you are not stoked on.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4634 on: April 05, 2014, 08:28:42 AM »
Third date tomorrow.

Whoo!

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4635 on: April 05, 2014, 08:47:13 AM »
^^ hell yeah dude good luck
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4636 on: April 05, 2014, 08:56:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Haha, I have no problem with being euro. It's like being the friendly cousin who is a little regular with his fashion and lifestyle choices and still gets some pussy. No one will blame him for his wierdness. That's why this post about himym actually belongs to things you are not stoked on.

Euro for life!

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #4637 on: April 06, 2014, 10:31:44 AM »
Occasionally my cats and I will all drink from the same glass of water. 
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

Candygirl

• Rep: -4
« Reply #4638 on: April 06, 2014, 01:25:52 PM »
I fucking hate my girlfriend. She's become a fat lazy bitch and all she does is lay around on the couch, while Im stuck doing all the cleaning and shit around the house. She yells at me for dumb shit, and whenever I say something back, she says I'm the one who's always starting shit.
And the worst part is that Im actually pretty fucking handsome, and I've never had any problems hooking up with girls. Still, I'm fucking terrified of what my life will be like if I dump this one. Sometimes I wish she would cheat on me, or give me some other excuse to dump her lazy ass. Fuck.
Just had to get that of my chest.

A friend of mine was in a similar situation. He tried to do his best, but at some point he couldn't take it anymore and had to dumb her.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4639 on: April 06, 2014, 03:19:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I fucking hate my girlfriend. She's become a fat lazy bitch and all she does is lay around on the couch, while Im stuck doing all the cleaning and shit around the house. She yells at me for dumb shit, and whenever I say something back, she says I'm the one who's always starting shit.
And the worst part is that Im actually pretty fucking handsome, and I've never had any problems hooking up with girls. Still, I'm fucking terrified of what my life will be like if I dump this one. Sometimes I wish she would cheat on me, or give me some other excuse to dump her lazy ass. Fuck.
Just had to get that of my chest.
[close]

A friend of mine was in a similar situation. He tried to do his best, but at some point he couldn't take it anymore and had to dumb her.

[close]

Yeah.. We're pretty much just wasting our time. Fuck. Im such a pussy.

If you don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore, staying together will just be a waste of both of your lives
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #4640 on: April 06, 2014, 04:46:15 PM »
Post nudes of her.  We can make sure that it gets back to her.  She may become enraged, you dismiss it (because you don't want to be the one starting shit), she leaves your sorry ass.  You get to breathe easy for the first time in months.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4641 on: April 06, 2014, 05:02:06 PM »
Im actually pretty fucking handsome
LOL

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #4642 on: April 06, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
LOL

my mom said I look like dylan

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 860
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #4643 on: April 06, 2014, 05:19:05 PM »
Post nudes of her.  We can make sure that it gets back to her.  She may become enraged, you dismiss it (because you don't want to be the one starting shit), she leaves your sorry ass.  You get to breathe easy for the first time in months.

Regardless of if this works or not you should post the nudes. Preferably pre-fat era, but feel free to post all the ones you have.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4644 on: April 06, 2014, 06:15:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
LOL
[close]

my mom said I look like dylan
post nudes

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4645 on: April 09, 2014, 01:54:50 PM »
I had my first kiss a couple of days ago.

Which was nice.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4646 on: April 09, 2014, 02:23:42 PM »

Which was nice.

Hell yeah, just curious, how old are you?

captainfalcon69

• Rep: 15
« Reply #4647 on: April 09, 2014, 03:50:56 PM »

Which was nice.
Good shit man, as cheesy as it sounds, you will never forget it lol. Ive been in a dryspell lately, and every party i go to i just cant make myself go talk to any chicks. I feel like if i go to say 'whats up' or anything i will freeze.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #4648 on: April 09, 2014, 11:56:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Which was nice.
[close]

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4649 on: April 10, 2014, 03:41:07 AM »
Expand Quote

Which was nice.
[close]

Better late than never, huh?