Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734784 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4650 on: April 10, 2014, 04:20:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I had my first kiss a couple of days ago.

Which was nice.
[close]

Hell yeah, just curious, how old are you?
[close]

Better late than never, huh?
Was he a good kisser? Please tell me it was L33tg33k because that would make you both each others first and that would be magical.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4651 on: April 10, 2014, 06:03:06 AM »
She was fine, good use of the tongue.

shark tits

« Reply #4652 on: April 10, 2014, 06:07:12 AM »
good for you, guy.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4653 on: April 10, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
I'm happy for you. It'll be fun to hear how further encounters compare because you don't have anything to compare it to yet.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4654 on: April 10, 2014, 09:29:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm happy for you. It'll be fun to hear how further encounters compare because you don't have anything to compare it to yet.
True. What is weird and kind of taking some of the enjoyment out of it, just wondering things like "hmm, I wonder how I compare to other people she has kissed" or "can she tell I have no idea what I am doing" instead of just enjoying the moment.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4655 on: April 10, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I had my first kiss a couple of days ago.

Which was nice.
[close]

Hell yeah, just curious, how old are you?
[close]

Better late than never, huh?

Damn right.

shark tits

« Reply #4656 on: April 10, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
True. What is weird and kind of taking some of the enjoyment out of it, just wondering things like "hmm, I wonder how I compare to other people she has kissed" or "can she tell I have no idea what I am doing" instead of just enjoying the moment.
nevermind ABD's, just kiss and skate for yourself. if you're fucking up she'll guide you and you'll improve.

pizzarules

• Rep: -24
« Reply #4657 on: April 11, 2014, 10:35:14 PM »
i have no friends and to be honest, it makes me sad.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4658 on: April 12, 2014, 08:49:09 PM »

i feel you on this one. i had a good group of friends a few years ago. we always had so much fun together and i wouldve done anything for those guys. i still would if they ever needed anything, but i dont talk to any of them. a little more than 2 years ago i went though my first big break up and before then i was drinking harder than i ever had. put both of those things together and i hit the shittiest part of my life, which really wasnt that bad at all and im very lucky to have not had to deal with some actual serious shit. anyway, i didnt really like the reputation i had amongst my social circle which was pretty much the asshole drunk guy who was always blacked out. so i got off social media, then soon after that i started dating my girlfriend who im still with now. weve been together almost two years and i hardly ever talk to any of my friends anymore. i have no idea what any of them are up to with their lives, but i think about them all the time. the thing with them is that we all came from pretty successful families, which i think bred a lot of competition and judgement into our characters  even though nobody would ever admit it amongst a group. so once everyone started to get jobs and buy new cars and become "adults", i felt like i was looked at as the idiot of the crew because of my past behavior. it became really important to prove to everyone that you werent "failing" at life, so to speak. throw in the fact that i havent talked to the people who were my best friends in practically a year and it only makes me feel shittier. the only person who i spend any time with is my girlfriend, and we live together now so we spend every day with each other and honestly its been great. we have a great relationship and im very happy for that. i dont compare myself to anyone else because i dont know enough about any of my friends to do that anymore. and since i spend every day with my girlfriend now, i dont really spend too much time alone or with other people. right now shes at the bar down the street with one of her friends and i kind of just had a moment where i wished that i could make a new friend with someone who knows nothing about me. the last time that happened was probably in highschool, and now im 26 and basically have no friends. i just think it would be really cool to have someone to hang out at the bar with and bullshit about stuff and not feel like i have to tell them like im doing good in my life or something stupid like that. every time i run into anyone who i used to be friends with its always the same old shit like "oh yeah, i work here now and blah blah blah my life is so awesome." just listing off mediocre accomplishments so you dont have to say that youre still living with your parents and dont have health insurance or some bullshit like that, even though thats pretty normal for people my age. i dont know dudes. i just wrote a whole bunch of bullshit when i couldve been watching a skate video or something cool instead of complaining about my life where theres nothing really worth complaining about.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #4659 on: April 12, 2014, 09:22:13 PM »
^honestly, 26 was the most confusing age for me. It will get better for you.

dillanharp

« Reply #4660 on: April 12, 2014, 10:06:42 PM »
I'll be yer friend.

I was thinking about this the other day, the guys I've known since elementary school, were a super tight group throughout high school and even our early 20s, I haven't talked to these guys in well over a year. At first I was bummed, thinking I should reach out.  Then I got pissed off when I realized the phone works both ways. Either way, I have about 4 friends that might help me move if I needed. Shit, I met one through here, the rest are guys I was in the Army with.  I just hang out with my 5 month old all day and high five my wife when she gets home at 5, then go my ass to school, come home and drink malt liquor until I can't play Battlefield anymore.  I've been skating by myself the nights I don't have school.  Shit's rough but that's life.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #4661 on: April 13, 2014, 06:23:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i feel you on this one. i had a good group of friends a few years ago. we always had so much fun together and i wouldve done anything for those guys. i still would if they ever needed anything, but i dont talk to any of them. a little more than 2 years ago i went though my first big break up and before then i was drinking harder than i ever had. put both of those things together and i hit the shittiest part of my life, which really wasnt that bad at all and im very lucky to have not had to deal with some actual serious shit. anyway, i didnt really like the reputation i had amongst my social circle which was pretty much the asshole drunk guy who was always blacked out. so i got off social media, then soon after that i started dating my girlfriend who im still with now. weve been together almost two years and i hardly ever talk to any of my friends anymore. i have no idea what any of them are up to with their lives, but i think about them all the time. the thing with them is that we all came from pretty successful families, which i think bred a lot of competition and judgement into our characters  even though nobody would ever admit it amongst a group. so once everyone started to get jobs and buy new cars and become "adults", i felt like i was looked at as the idiot of the crew because of my past behavior. it became really important to prove to everyone that you werent "failing" at life, so to speak. throw in the fact that i havent talked to the people who were my best friends in practically a year and it only makes me feel shittier. the only person who i spend any time with is my girlfriend, and we live together now so we spend every day with each other and honestly its been great. we have a great relationship and im very happy for that. i dont compare myself to anyone else because i dont know enough about any of my friends to do that anymore. and since i spend every day with my girlfriend now, i dont really spend too much time alone or with other people. right now shes at the bar down the street with one of her friends and i kind of just had a moment where i wished that i could make a new friend with someone who knows nothing about me. the last time that happened was probably in highschool, and now im 26 and basically have no friends. i just think it would be really cool to have someone to hang out at the bar with and bullshit about stuff and not feel like i have to tell them like im doing good in my life or something stupid like that. every time i run into anyone who i used to be friends with its always the same old shit like "oh yeah, i work here now and blah blah blah my life is so awesome." just listing off mediocre accomplishments so you dont have to say that youre still living with your parents and dont have health insurance or some bullshit like that, even though thats pretty normal for people my age. i dont know dudes. i just wrote a whole bunch of bullshit when i couldve been watching a skate video or something cool instead of complaining about my life where theres nothing really worth complaining about.

I'm 20 and I feel like this is going to be me in the future just minus the girlfriend.
The only hobby I have other than skating parking lots by myself is getting shitfaced with a couple of close friends. Now those friends are moving to florida and I don't see myself making any new friends anytime soon. I have other friends but that usually takes hanging out with other people, and I'm not typically down for that cus I get anxiety. I guess I'm not too bummed on all this cus it'll just give me time to focus on what I want out of life.

Cajungly

• Rep: -10
« Reply #4662 on: April 13, 2014, 06:30:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm 20 and I feel like this is going to be me in the future just minus the girlfriend.
The only hobby I have other than skating parking lots by myself is getting shitfaced with a couple of close friends. Now those friends are moving to florida and I don't see myself making any new friends anytime soon. I have other friends but that usually takes hanging out with other people, and I'm not typically down for that cus I get anxiety. I guess I'm not too bummed on all this cus it'll just give me time to focus on what I want out of life.

pi is an awesome movie. i like you

Early Hokus Pokus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #4663 on: April 13, 2014, 10:18:17 PM »
Sometimes I listen to My Chemical Romance and Hawthorne Heights.

shark tits

« Reply #4664 on: April 15, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
i don't find detective benson attractive except once in a while when she had short hair. it took me a while to warm up to detective stabler because i remembered how awful he was to tobias beecher when they were locked up at OZ penitentiary but sometimes when he dons a pair of glasses i think he looks interesting. usually i don't like cops but i feel like the detectives of the SVU are almost family.

Butterz

• Rep: -6
    • http://instagram.com/swanfuck_inc avatar image
« Reply #4665 on: April 18, 2014, 07:05:16 AM »

the only friends I have are through skateboarding which sucks because they can't always skate and when they don't skate they hang out with their mates outside of skateboarding which makes me feel isolated / sad.

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #4666 on: April 19, 2014, 04:37:52 PM »
i don't find detective benson attractive except once in a while when she had short hair. it took me a while to warm up to detective stabler because i remembered how awful he was to tobias beecher when they were locked up at OZ penitentiary but sometimes when he dons a pair of glasses i think he looks interesting. usually i don't like cops but i feel like the detectives of the SVU are almost family.

She was hot in the first few seasons, and then age kinda crept up. That'll happen after over a dozen seasons though
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

shark tits

« Reply #4667 on: April 19, 2014, 05:19:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

She was hot in the first few seasons, and then age kinda crept up. That'll happen after over a dozen seasons though
yeah, maybe grandpa stabler wouldn't look so interesting in goggles if he were still on the show. i can't see elliott leaving for vanity's sake but who knows?

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #4668 on: April 19, 2014, 06:51:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
yeah, maybe grandpa stabler wouldn't look so interesting in goggles if he were still on the show. i can't see elliott leaving for vanity's sake but who knows?

You know how when people try to be nice and call someone old without directly saying it? He looks 'distinguished'
Although he didn't look morbidly old in man of steel. I always feel weird about wanting to fuck half of the actresses on a show about sex crimes.
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

shark tits

« Reply #4669 on: April 19, 2014, 07:01:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

You know how when people try to be nice and call someone old without directly saying it? He looks 'distinguished'
Although he didn't look morbidly old in man of steel. I always feel weird about wanting to fuck half of the actresses on a show about sex crimes.
ha i know. DA casey novak is my favorite, especially when she wears her softball jersey w/ the word 'sex crimes' emblazoned on the bosom. i bet she'd have zero tolerance for my humor. like if she asked the time and i wrapped my peepee around my wrist and told her '6 o'cock' i'd prolly be looking at some charges.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #4670 on: April 19, 2014, 07:10:11 PM »
I hate claiming myself a skater when i havent been consistent with it. It makes me feel like Pops  :-\

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4671 on: April 20, 2014, 08:19:40 AM »
A girl who I'm prolly still stupid in love, now lives on the same corner as my favorite skate shop in my current part of the country and now im kinda scared to go there, out of fear that I will run into her, possibly with another guy, possibly holding hands or somethin and i'll start cryin or someshit, or possibly have some massive anxiety attack where I'll puke or act super weird and never be able to go back or just keep my cool but end up in a depressed/anxious funk for a month. Even without seeing her she'd still be crossin my mind and it would bum me out and kinda bring down the mood of something that I should enjoy. I'm pathetic lol and will get really baked some day not give a fuck and head over and enjoy it, fuck that bitch
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 08:30:47 AM by perverted super otaku! »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4672 on: April 21, 2014, 01:15:59 AM »
A girl who I'm prolly still stupid in love, now lives on the same corner as my favorite skate shop in my current part of the country and now im kinda scared to go there, out of fear that I will run into her, possibly with another guy, possibly holding hands or somethin and i'll start cryin or someshit, or possibly have some massive anxiety attack where I'll puke or act super weird and never be able to go back or just keep my cool but end up in a depressed/anxious funk for a month. Even without seeing her she'd still be crossin my mind and it would bum me out and kinda bring down the mood of something that I should enjoy. I'm pathetic lol and will get really baked some day not give a fuck and head over and enjoy it, fuck that bitch
If there's one thing I've learnt over the years it's that "cool" doesn't always get the girl but upfront and authentic usually does.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4673 on: April 21, 2014, 07:49:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If there's one thing I've learnt over the years it's that "cool" doesn't always get the girl but upfront and authentic usually does.
don't think i got much left in the upfront and authentic tank since i dropped "you cross my mind like 20 times a day and I'd knock out one of my own front teeth just to be able hold you" on her a few months ago, pretty much says it all   

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4674 on: April 21, 2014, 07:58:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
don't think i got much left in the upfront and authentic tank since i dropped "you cross my mind like 20 times a day and I'd knock out one of my own front teeth just to be able hold you" on her a few months ago, pretty much says it all   
I think you can still recover from that. It was honest and upfront you just have to steer away from the creepy stalker side of it for a bit and show her that you can be a lot of fun.

shark tits

« Reply #4675 on: April 21, 2014, 08:16:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
talk is cheap. break one [or more] of your eyeteeth so she knows you're serious like van gough, gg allin and other pussy hounds of history.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4676 on: April 21, 2014, 08:44:15 AM »

I think you can still recover from that. It was honest and upfront you just have to steer away from the creepy stalker side of it for a bit and show her that you can be a lot of fun.
hahaha If i can expand on that, I totally blew my chance to get back with her because of my "devil may care" attitude, was getting friend zoned, then said the twenty times a day tooth thing and was like and that's why we can't be "friends", my passions have cooled since then though, just don't want to see her at all really and would feel like total shit if I did, my life is way better without her tbh, just sucks she now lives like right beside my fav skate shop, well tied for 1st anyway. Appreciate the advice though ! cheers dawg!

edit: lol @ bizarro shark's comment! I'm sure she knew I was serious, I'm a dramatic guy like that, wtf did gg do?put one of his testiklaats ina vice, On a related note romantic era composer/conducter Hector Berlioz showed up at the girl he was into's family home, put a pistol to his head and said he would pull the trigger if she didn't marry him and she did lol 
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:50:39 AM by perverted super otaku! »

shark tits

« Reply #4677 on: April 21, 2014, 09:01:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
hahaha If i can expand on that, I totally blew my chance to get back with her because of my "devil may care" attitude, was getting friend zoned, then said the twenty times a day tooth thing and was like and that's why we can't be "friends", my passions have cooled since then though, just don't want to see her at all really and would feel like total shit if I did, my life is way better without her tbh, just sucks she now lives like right beside my fav skate shop, well tied for 1st anyway. Appreciate the advice though ! cheers dawg!

edit: lol @ bizarro shark's comment! I'm sure she knew I was serious, I'm a dramatic guy like that, wtf did gg do?put one of his testiklaats ina vice, On a related note romantic era composer/conducter Hector Berlioz showed up at the girl he was into's family home, put a pistol to his head and said he would pull the trigger if she didn't marry him and she did lol 
apparently hector berlioz is a playa from da himalayas! i'm impressed w/ his gamesmanship. gg smashed out his front teeth w/ a microphone but i think it was more in the interest of 'performance art' or 'being a badass' than trying to impress a particular bird. he was the first person to come to mind when i read your comment. i think it's a good line anyways, that girl sounds like she doesn't know what she wants.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4678 on: April 22, 2014, 03:15:51 PM »
I think kissing would feel nice. I don't think I'd be good at it though. My tongue is really short.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4679 on: April 22, 2014, 05:48:05 PM »

This one hits pretty close to home.  I'm lucky enough to have 1 or 2 really good homies (Walter Cronkite I see you) but they both live on the total other side of the country.  I moved from Boston to LA like a year ago and the people I know out here pretty much suck and the friends I've made in the skate scene are still kids I don't know very well or end up disliking.  This is nothing new though, there's always been a disconnect it feels like.  My skateboard is my friend though and that makes me really happy.

ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook