Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734883 times)

Willie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4680 on: April 22, 2014, 05:48:32 PM »
Found out that my ex is pregnant with her new boyfrind today. It's been like 4-5 years since we were together, and I've been in a relationship with another girl for almost 3 years now, but still I got really bummed when I found out. I guess it's just really weird for me that a girl I really loved and cared about once is having a baby with some other dude.

I had this one girlfriend in college with whom I had an extremely brief, mostly PG-13 relationship with. She was very cute and sunny and I really cared for her a great deal but shit was progressing super slow, I had no game, I felt like I should be sowing my wild oats with a bunch of other chicks, and she was very square and listened to Cheryl Crow and shit. I broke it off for some trashier girl with better musical tastes.

No other exes loom so large in my mind - even girls I had more serious relationships with. Now through the wonders of Facebook I am now teased by some alternate universe where she and I stayed together. She is still pretty and has kids and I imagine what if I were still in the picture. In reality it probably would not have worked out but I can say that after living in a not so sunny marriage with someone with nearly identical musical tastes, I'm not sure if Cheryl Crow would be a deal breaker at this point.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
« Reply #4681 on: April 23, 2014, 12:46:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Found out that my ex is pregnant with her new boyfrind today. It's been like 4-5 years since we were together, and I've been in a relationship with another girl for almost 3 years now, but still I got really bummed when I found out. I guess it's just really weird for me that a girl I really loved and cared about once is having a baby with some other dude.
[close]

I had this one girlfriend in college with whom I had an extremely brief, mostly PG-13 relationship with. She was very cute and sunny and I really cared for her a great deal but shit was progressing super slow, I had no game, I felt like I should be sowing my wild oats with a bunch of other chicks, and she was very square and listened to Cheryl Crow and shit. I broke it off for some trashier girl with better musical tastes.

No other exes loom so large in my mind - even girls I had more serious relationships with. Now through the wonders of Facebook I am now teased by some alternate universe where she and I stayed together. She is still pretty and has kids and I imagine what if I were still in the picture. In reality it probably would not have worked out but I can say that after living in a not so sunny marriage with someone with nearly identical musical tastes, I'm not sure if Cheryl Crow would be a deal breaker at this point.

Beautiful sentence sir

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #4682 on: April 23, 2014, 08:08:18 AM »
26 is so fucked. life is fucked. get angry and come out on top for yourself. don't settle for being unhappy. make your self happy. no one else will do it for you. i know that it is easier said than interneted. if there's a will there's a way. find that fucking way. make a path and show others. gotta be confident. it can be done. do it for yourself. i am trying for myself and it fucking sucks. but so does putting shit like this on slap where people might actually read and think about it. life sucks. but you die eventually. just go out there and get some for yourself man.
who the fuck is going to stop you. your life. mine as well.
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4683 on: April 23, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »
26 is so fucked. life is fucked. get angry and come out on top for yourself. don't settle for being unhappy. make your self happy. no one else will do it for you. i know that it is easier said than interneted. if there's a will there's a way. find that fucking way. make a path and show others. gotta be confident. it can be done. do it for yourself. i am trying for myself and it fucking sucks. but so does putting shit like this on slap where people might actually read and think about it. life sucks. but you die eventually. just go out there and get some for yourself man.
who the fuck is going to stop you. your life. mine as well.

I came to the same realization at the same age mate.

It's time to make choices boys...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #4684 on: April 23, 2014, 08:55:04 AM »
Someone once asked why I was going downtown by myself just to skate and I said something like "I don't really have anyone who likes to do what I like to do with me, but i still gotta live my life and do the things I want to do" Was kind of profound moment of realization and self stoke

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #4685 on: April 25, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »
find that fucking way. make a path and show others.

Church

shark tits

« Reply #4686 on: April 25, 2014, 08:25:25 PM »
Someone once asked why I was going downtown by myself just to skate and I said something like "I don't really have anyone who likes to do what I like to do with me, but i still gotta live my life and do the things I want to do" Was kind of profound moment of realization and self stoke
i've been sorta on that kick lately but more cruising than hitting up spots. my sister lives in kind of the drug neighborhood but there's a lot of gorgeous architecture and actually some pretty neat spots that nobody hits. i enjoy cruising past the old factories and looking at trains. i've done what you're talking about and sometimes it's lonesome and other times i feel weird cause ya end up at a spot w/ a bunch of way younger kids. that stuff weirds me out in my hometown even though when i'm anywhere else i don't respect people's opinions so i'm in an egoistic bubble. i'm pushing 40, back at my ma's house, no job prospects, no girls, nothin comin on the 1st of the month but i'm not depressed cause i skate every day. it is a little awkward to run into people from 'back in the day' though.

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #4687 on: April 28, 2014, 03:16:24 AM »
kinda started a new relationship and found out my ex has a new lover as well, since this weekend. although the break up was neccessary, we still cared for each other. (but had arguments about everything) anyway, she has 2 kids (3 - 6) and i hope for one that the new guy looks after them and treats them and her right.

SHAWN COMBOVER

« Reply #4688 on: April 28, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
Expand Quote
find that fucking way. make a path and show others.
[close]

Church

focus
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4689 on: April 29, 2014, 07:02:26 PM »
I pooped in the neighbor's front yard of a fellow Slap Pal.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #4690 on: April 29, 2014, 07:11:25 PM »
i was born w/ anosmia which is a fancy word for smell blind. i prolly all the time reek of garlic and stoges but i don't care cause i'm oblivious. i can taste though so that's another lie my teacher told me.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4691 on: April 29, 2014, 07:21:44 PM »
i was born w/ anosmia which is a fancy word for smell blind. i prolly all the time reek of garlic and stoges but i don't care cause i'm oblivious. i can taste though so that's another lie my teacher told me.

I feel like that's what Worcester smells like anyways so you're probably not sticking out too much.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

shark tits

« Reply #4692 on: April 29, 2014, 07:27:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel like that's what Worcester smells like anyways so you're probably not sticking out too much.
heheheh. maybe it does have a bad smell and that's why people are all the time irritated?

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #4693 on: April 30, 2014, 09:33:35 PM »
I pooped in the neighbor's front yard of a fellow Slap Pal.

hahahaha youre an idiot

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4694 on: April 30, 2014, 10:19:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i've been sorta on that kick lately but more cruising than hitting up spots. my sister lives in kind of the drug neighborhood but there's a lot of gorgeous architecture and actually some pretty neat spots that nobody hits. i enjoy cruising past the old factories and looking at trains. i've done what you're talking about and sometimes it's lonesome and other times i feel weird cause ya end up at a spot w/ a bunch of way younger kids. that stuff weirds me out in my hometown even though when i'm anywhere else i don't respect people's opinions so i'm in an egoistic bubble. i'm pushing 40, back at my ma's house, no job prospects, no girls, nothin comin on the 1st of the month but i'm not depressed cause i skate every day. it is a little awkward to run into people from 'back in the day' though.

I feel both of you on this one.  What keeps me motivated these days when I'm on a one man mission is believing that I just have to live  my life. As cliche as it sounds, Fuck everybody else, our individual happiness is at stake. And no one can make me happy but me. It doesn't matter if we are 16 or 40 or 80, Skateboarding is our life. Just keep pushing and this too shall pass. Just believe.

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4695 on: May 01, 2014, 07:16:44 AM »
I think Tracer makes some alright topics from time to time.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #4696 on: May 01, 2014, 09:51:31 AM »
For some reason I have constructed a reality in which Dakota Servold rides for vans and is on toy machine.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 10:06:16 AM by paraquat »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4697 on: May 01, 2014, 09:56:39 AM »
I'm scared to talk to a person that I really should talk to. This anxiety is killing me.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4698 on: May 01, 2014, 10:07:18 AM »
I'm scared to talk to a person that I really should talk to. This anxiety is killing me.

Like Nike Just do it. Get it over with, youll feel better

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

shark tits

« Reply #4699 on: May 01, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »
Happy Independence Day from Mr Awesome

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4700 on: May 01, 2014, 11:26:35 AM »
I got you l33t, first try no warm ups. You got this man.

Exposure

• Rep: -269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4701 on: May 01, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I got you l33t, first try no warm ups. You got this man.

this really is key. Just dive into it and every time after it will get easier.
I can ollie 6 decks why would I want to scrape the ground with my tricks

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #4702 on: May 01, 2014, 09:44:17 PM »

In my experience people usually cut you some slack if they know you are nervous and you can get away with being a pretty big dork. I mean i gave my current gf finger guns as a way to say good night after our first date and to my surprise she still wanted to see me again

So just do it be nervous say some dorky shit and it doesnt really matter.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4703 on: May 02, 2014, 02:04:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

In my experience people usually cut you some slack if they know you are nervous and you can get away with being a pretty big dork. I mean i gave my current gf finger guns as a way to say good night after our first date and to my surprise she still wanted to see me again

Finger guns are dorky? Damn I've got no game.

SHAWN COMBOVER

« Reply #4704 on: May 02, 2014, 07:38:09 AM »

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4705 on: May 02, 2014, 08:53:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Finger guns are dorky? Damn I've got no game.
No, no, you're thinking of finger bang, not finger gun. You're fine.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4706 on: May 02, 2014, 09:16:26 AM »
Got in trouble yesterday for taking some cheap 9 dollar headphones that I could've easily just paid for. In my head while I was doing it I told myself I should just pay for it but I didn't anyway. I've never been in trouble with the law for anything before but I'm nervous as fuck because I have to go to court. I'm really hoping to pay a small fine or something and get this off my record. I know I'm above doing dumb shit like this so this whole situation is really making me feel terrible and truly disappointed in myself.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4707 on: May 02, 2014, 09:23:45 AM »
It should be a slap on the wrists unless the judge is an asshole that wants to make an example out of you. Sometimes no matter how rational your thought process is you end up doing stupid shit. No one is immune. I'm so glad I never got caught for some of the worse things I've done. I think about them everyday along with the rest of my failures.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4708 on: May 02, 2014, 12:44:28 PM »
Got in trouble yesterday for taking some cheap 9 dollar headphones that I could've easily just paid for. In my head while I was doing it I told myself I should just pay for it but I didn't anyway. I've never been in trouble with the law for anything before but I'm nervous as fuck because I have to go to court. I'm really hoping to pay a small fine or something and get this off my record. I know I'm above doing dumb shit like this so this whole situation is really making me feel terrible and truly disappointed in myself.
We all do stupid shit and occasionally we get caught doing it. From personal experience of court appearances the best advise I can give you is to ask as many people you know of reputable positions in society ie. former teachers, employers, any body you know with a title or a business or anyone that can provide a letterhead and tell them what you did and ask them to provide a statement of character on that letterhead with there details on it. The statement of character should make mention of how long they have known you, mention what you did and express that this was out of character for you and that you have expressed remorse for doing so. Ask for these to be presented to the judge. I was facing some serious charges for something I did whilst drunk off my ass and managed to escape a conviction without a criminal record and pay a fine and the judge said it was owing solely to the character testimonies I provided. Good luck BrvaUlysses

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4709 on: May 02, 2014, 01:31:14 PM »
Thanks guys. I'll consider the letterhead thing but I feel uncomfortable with getting other people involved in some stupid shit that I did. Another problem with this whole situation is the time I have to be at the court is 9 a.m. and I don't have a car and I don't think any of my friends would be willing to wake up at 7 a.m. on a Tuesday to take me somewhere. I've been looking up public transportation routes but so far I haven't found any that fits where I am that lead to the courthouse.