Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734833 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4710 on: May 02, 2014, 02:03:58 PM »
Thanks guys. I'll consider the letterhead thing but I feel uncomfortable with getting other people involved in some stupid shit that I did. Another problem with this whole situation is the time I have to be at the court is 9 a.m. and I don't have a car and I don't think any of my friends would be willing to wake up at 7 a.m. on a Tuesday to take me somewhere. I've been looking up public transportation routes but so far I haven't found any that fits where I am that lead to the courthouse.
In all seriousness, the letterhead thing makes a big difference. The exact words the judge said to me were "I grant one miracle a year, and in light of these references I can tell you are a good person that made a terrible mistake and you are honest and genuinely remorseful for what you have done, these are the best character references I've seen in years,  so this will be my miracle for this year..." He then asked how I felt about paying for the damage I caused and making a donation to a charity in place of a criminal record and possible jail time to which I quickly agreed to. The fact that I had confessed to other people and shown remorse was what won him over.

shark tits

« Reply #4711 on: May 02, 2014, 03:07:04 PM »
Thanks guys. I'll consider the letterhead thing but I feel uncomfortable with getting other people involved in some stupid shit that I did. Another problem with this whole situation is the time I have to be at the court is 9 a.m. and I don't have a car and I don't think any of my friends would be willing to wake up at 7 a.m. on a Tuesday to take me somewhere. I've been looking up public transportation routes but so far I haven't found any that fits where I am that lead to the courthouse.
pay the rent, bro! just playin, shoplifting is awesome. i survived off petty theft for yrs. it's not a jail offense, it's just a fine that will be well over the $9 headphones you didn't get to keep. now you feel like you've gotta steal another few hundred dollars of stuff to achieve parity. don't get mad, get organized. shoplifters of the world, unite and take ovah!

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4712 on: May 03, 2014, 12:39:14 AM »
^^^Do not take life advice from him. Own up to it and take the consequences like a man. Chances are they will be minimal. Whenever you apply for a job that is anything significant, disclose this shit and explain it. If you try and hide it, they will find out and it will make your life that much more frustrating. Or don't, it's your prerogative.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

BraveUlysses

« Reply #4713 on: May 03, 2014, 06:12:08 AM »
Yeah I'm hoping to explain to the judge that what I did was a slip in my usual good judgement and even when I was going through with it I felt terrible(which is true). A lot of the stuff I've been reading online imply that I should get an attorney but I'm not sure if that's necessary. I'd be happy to just pay a fine or something as long as its under 200 bucks and this is taken off of my record. I've been reading about being able to get the charge reduced to littering so that's something I'll probably try to do as well. I just want to be done with all of this.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 06:45:10 AM by BraveUlysses »

shark tits

« Reply #4714 on: May 03, 2014, 06:44:14 AM »
Yeah I'm hoping to explain to the judge that what I did was a slip in my usual good judgement and even when I was going through with it I felt terrible(which is true) and ask to have it removed from my record as to not affect my future job prospects. I'd be happy just pay a fine or something as long as its under 200 bucks and this is taken off of my record. I've been reading about being able to get the charge reduced to littering so that's something I'll probably try to do as well. I just want to be done with all of this.
fuck anyone who doesn't like my advice. if you couldn't tell, i was quoting the smiths and wasn't telling you 100% this is what you should do. i've acted as a lawyer on my friend's behalf and got his skate trespass knocked out w/ a $50 fine [from a few hundred]. i'd advocate for you but i don't know you and you're prolly not from here. if it's a first offense they'll most likely offer you a deal where if you stay lowkey for 90 days it goes away. in legal parlance it's 'continued w/out a finding' but you have to plead guilty first so that if you mess up w/in that window it sticks to your record. your fine will prolly hover around the $200 mark, maybe $250. or, you can get a public pretender, do community service to pay for him before the court date and the judge may like your style and let it go because you paid your lawyer promptly.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4715 on: May 03, 2014, 07:07:30 PM »
I want to make an exit bag but it seems to take so much effort. I should probably just take my time buying the materials and put it together as I get them instead of buying the shit all at once and facing it as one daunting task. That would also help with the normalization of the act in my mind if it's something that I work on and contribute to over a length of time.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

shark tits

« Reply #4716 on: May 03, 2014, 08:32:50 PM »
I want to make an exit bag but it seems to take so much effort. I should probably just take my time buying the materials and put it together as I get them instead of buying the shit all at once and facing it as one daunting task. That would also help with the normalization of the act in my mind if it's something that I work on and contribute to over a length of time.
i don't know if you're just crying for help/serious/being a smartass [in which case fuck you, pal!] but as someone who's led a fairly unlivable life by my own admission [it prolly looks even worse from outside] and was all the time rolling the dice, dying, getting rescusitated or somehow else dodging the reaper, it gets better.
obviously quitting drinking helped me regulate my vicissitudes a ton but also hitting 30. maybe it's like PI and i drank away enough brain cells that hasidics no longer haunt me to help them figure their holy books out, mobsters no longer shake me down for lottery numbers and i can just enjoy a basketball court w/ a child's wonder.
stick around, guy. the good in life outweighs the bad if you think it does.

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4717 on: May 03, 2014, 08:54:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i don't know if you're just crying for help/serious/being a smartass [in which case fuck you, pal!] but as someone who's led a fairly unlivable life by my own admission [it prolly looks even worse from outside] and was all the time rolling the dice, dying, getting rescusitated or somehow else dodging the reaper, it gets better.
obviously quitting drinking helped me regulate my vicissitudes a ton but also hitting 30. maybe it's like PI and i drank away enough brain cells that hasidics no longer haunt me to help them figure their holy books out, mobsters no longer shake me down for lottery numbers and i can just enjoy a basketball court w/ a child's wonder.
stick around, guy. the good in life outweighs the bad if you think it does.

I think he means like some sort of prep kit of the end of society, not some suicide bag.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4718 on: May 04, 2014, 12:13:51 AM »
I very much so meant suicide bag. I really don't like life. I'm grateful to have been a piece of the universe that got to experience itself, but I don't like the experience. It's not for me.

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84
« Reply #4719 on: May 04, 2014, 12:48:00 AM »
GO SKATE YO

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 199
« Reply #4720 on: May 04, 2014, 05:26:38 AM »
I very much so meant suicide bag. I really don't like life. I'm grateful to have been a piece of the universe that got to experience itself, but I don't like the experience. It's not for me.
At least get laid before you completely write life off. If possible, form a connection with the person first, which makes it twice as fulfilling.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2014, 05:47:15 AM by paraquat »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4721 on: May 04, 2014, 06:51:47 AM »
If you and Tay can agree to meet in a city of your choosing I will buy you a coupon to The Olive Garden or Red Lobster or something to take her out. No pressure to do anything other than have a nice meal.

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #4722 on: May 04, 2014, 03:15:19 PM »
I'm scared to talk to a person that I really should talk to. This anxiety is killing me.

I hate being that guy, but shit don't you have access to drugs?

#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4723 on: May 04, 2014, 05:07:50 PM »
sometimes i dont think the gipper is right.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4724 on: May 04, 2014, 10:08:50 PM »
l33t maybe you should try different meds cause i remember seeing that you were on the same dosage as me for prozac and the prozac made me feel worst. i threw up every morning i couldn't go out, didn't talk to anyone and i even got separation anxiety from my mother (i was 19 at the time, who has separation anxiety from there mother in their late teens?) The only time i felt like myself was when i was drunk. Now i am on paxil and i even take a low dosage of that now cause when i was on like 50mg of it i felt like i wasn't real, like my mind was in a fog. But i also have meds for my panic attacks but i take less pills than i use to when i was on the prozac. I took about 7 pills a day for my panic attacks now i only take 3 pills a day so i see that as a huge success so far. When i was on the prozac i had a plan to kill myself, im not going to tell you my plan cause i don't want to give you any ideas but i was there and still am kind of there but i rarely think about it now. So it does get a little better but im not cured, i still can't drive anywhere thats more than 10 minutes away but im still trying and i have hope now

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
« Reply #4725 on: May 04, 2014, 11:48:01 PM »

I'm sorry you feel that way, I've been there and there have been times where the only thing that kept me going was knowing how much pain it would cause my family and friends.  You need a change, not as dramatic as ending your life but maybe moving somewhere new? You seem like a pretty decent person, there's already a shortage of those so don't go fucking up the ratio anymore please.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4726 on: May 05, 2014, 05:24:17 AM »
The girl Ive been seeing is either not that into me, is testing me, is seeing someone else or is hiding something...she has stood me up two times (always making new plans, though). I wish I would not get attached so easily or be so sensitive or paranoid. People freak me the fuck out.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 05:27:05 AM by Bronson »

CumOnYourFace

« Reply #4727 on: May 05, 2014, 05:41:43 AM »
Spend more time in the sunlight. Skate or do some sort of physical activity outdoors. Suicide is a giant "fuck you" to everyone who cares about you.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4728 on: May 05, 2014, 06:16:14 AM »
l33t maybe you should try different meds cause i remember seeing that you were on the same dosage as me for prozac and the prozac made me feel worst. i threw up every morning i couldn't go out, didn't talk to anyone and i even got separation anxiety from my mother (i was 19 at the time, who has separation anxiety from there mother in their late teens?) The only time i felt like myself was when i was drunk. Now i am on paxil and i even take a low dosage of that now cause when i was on like 50mg of it i felt like i wasn't real, like my mind was in a fog. But i also have meds for my panic attacks but i take less pills than i use to when i was on the prozac. I took about 7 pills a day for my panic attacks now i only take 3 pills a day so i see that as a huge success so far. When i was on the prozac i had a plan to kill myself, im not going to tell you my plan cause i don't want to give you any ideas but i was there and still am kind of there but i rarely think about it now. So it does get a little better but im not cured, i still can't drive anywhere thats more than 10 minutes away but im still trying and i have hope now
I used to get those, along with panic attacks. You ever figure out what caused that stuff?

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #4729 on: May 05, 2014, 09:43:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I used to get those, along with panic attacks. You ever figure out what caused that stuff?
no never understood why i had that cause my mom travels a lot, even when i was a kid and it never bothered me but during that time it was the worst feeling ever

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4730 on: May 05, 2014, 10:18:34 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Spend more time in the sunlight. Skate or do some sort of physical activity outdoors. Suicide is a giant "fuck you" to everyone who cares about you.
People say that, but I think loved ones forcing you to live for their sake despite one's unhappiness is worse. Of course it would hurt them, but I don't think I should have to live for them in spite of myself.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #4731 on: May 05, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »
The girl I really like told me that she has a crush on someone else.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4732 on: May 05, 2014, 11:12:52 AM »
The girl I really like told me that she has a crush on someone else.

BRIX SKWIKZ

• Rep: -84
« Reply #4733 on: May 05, 2014, 12:01:34 PM »
Yeah I'm hoping to explain to the judge that what I did was a slip in my usual good judgement and even when I was going through with it I felt terrible(which is true). A lot of the stuff I've been reading online imply that I should get an attorney but I'm not sure if that's necessary. I'd be happy to just pay a fine or something as long as its under 200 bucks and this is taken off of my record. I've been reading about being able to get the charge reduced to littering so that's something I'll probably try to do as well. I just want to be done with all of this.

YOU ARE A GOOD BOY YOU SHOULD JUST SAY STEALING IS IN THE DNA OF YOU SCUMBAG SUBRACE
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 12:04:07 PM by BRIX SKWIKZ »

silkyjohnson

« Reply #4734 on: May 05, 2014, 02:46:55 PM »
I've been really freaked out/ anxious about death, it's probably one of my greatest fears, around this time a couple years ago one of my best friends passed away really young and just this last Friday my sisters friend died in a car accident, shits got me buggin, just can't help but feel scared about my and family's mortality.

Aidan Clarke

• Rep: -122
« Reply #4735 on: May 05, 2014, 03:01:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

YOU ARE A GOOD BOY YOU SHOULD JUST SAY STEALING IS IN THE DNA OF YOU SCUMBAG SUBRACE

you sound like my friends grandpa. he had white stuff in the corners of his mouth and couldnt get out of his recliner to shower himself. one of the more entertaining senior citizens ive met in my life, and one of the least entertaining smells ive smelled in my life.
#crackkka

BBM: 79DEA941, fuck with me sheffledge

dillanharp

« Reply #4736 on: May 06, 2014, 01:17:27 AM »
I've been really freaked out/ anxious about death, it's probably one of my greatest fears, around this time a couple years ago one of my best friends passed away really young and just this last Friday my sisters friend died in a car accident, shits got me buggin, just can't help but feel scared about my and family's mortality.

I'm not trying to talk shit, but when I was really young I had serious death anxiety. As cliche as it sounds, it's a part of life, everyone's going to die.  Hang in there dude. Enjoy the time you have with the people you love.

On that note, I've been super soft on anything that has to do with kids.  Shit's constantly on the news, kid dies because of a shitty parent.  My son just turned 6 months old, I can't imagine any of this shit.  A guy forgot his kid in the car for an entire work day, forgot to take him to daycare, kid was dead when he got off work.  Mother stabbed her baby in the middle of the street, handed dead infant over to police.  Fucking ridiculous.  3 year old run over... Every time I read this shit I have to go hug my son and tell him I love him.

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4737 on: May 06, 2014, 01:05:22 PM »

LOL YOLO

Spitfire4life

• Rep: -20
« Reply #4738 on: May 06, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »
All my life something has been wrong with me. I've always been the weird kid that had no friends and was nothing special. I've always been extremely anti-social, not in the way I don't want to talk to people, in fact that's all I want, but in the way I couldn't. I'm extremely socially-awkward to the point where I have almost no friends. I feel closer to SLAP PALS than I do with people in my classes. I usually skate alone, or with my only friend. I am always super depressed to the point where I just put headphones in at school and pretend I'm not even there. I spend most of my time skating or sleeping, and I'm starting to lose my drive to skate whenever I'm just at home. It just feels like so much effort to go try and bunch of stuff that I probably won't land (at least that's what I tell myself). I am just so depressed that I feel like life is completely pointless.

About a month ago, I went to the Doctor's with my mom and he explained to me that I have aspergers. I honestly don't know what to do with this. I have an explanation for how I feel, but it only makes me feel more alienated. Getting that diagnosis only depressed me more because the way I see it, I'm stuck this way.

Any advice or knowledge of life would be greatly appreciated.
If you take medical advice from this puddle of retards you are going to die.

shark tits

« Reply #4739 on: May 06, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »
All my life something has been wrong with me. I've always been the weird kid that had no friends and was nothing special. I've always been extremely anti-social, not in the way I don't want to talk to people, in fact that's all I want, but in the way I couldn't. I'm extremely socially-awkward to the point where I have almost no friends. I feel closer to SLAP PALS than I do with people in my classes. I usually skate alone, or with my only friend. I am always super depressed to the point where I just put headphones in at school and pretend I'm not even there. I spend most of my time skating or sleeping, and I'm starting to lose my drive to skate whenever I'm just at home. It just feels like so much effort to go try and bunch of stuff that I probably won't land (at least that's what I tell myself). I am just so depressed that I feel like life is completely pointless.

About a month ago, I went to the Doctor's with my mom and he explained to me that I have aspergers. I honestly don't know what to do with this. I have an explanation for how I feel, but it only makes me feel more alienated. Getting that diagnosis only depressed me more because the way I see it, I'm stuck this way.

Any advice or knowledge of life would be greatly appreciated.
i'd be your friend but i think you said you're a kid in the other thread and that would be weird plus i'm not in az. i'd disregard the diagnosis, for a while i thought i had that, i was reading about it and i usedta be obsessed w/ trains and some of the other symptoms [riding them and looking at tags, not so much looking at the numbers] but it's whatever. just keep doing what ya do and you'll meet someone else who's into that shit. az is kind of the best.
my life is all fucked off, me and a pal who shall remain nameless got into some stuff over the wkend and i seen a psychiatrist today. i'm pathologically honest so i mentioned it and the bitch is like 'i'll write you a benzo script if you can piss clean' so i'm hoping that urine exited my penis at 72 hours or more from my last shot.
oh messy life!