Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1736373 times)

Joe Pesci

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6840 on: March 31, 2017, 07:05:30 PM »
About the girl who hooked up with someone else: I laid all that out with my girlfriend before we actually started dating, like when we were just talking I put it out there straight up and she ended up agreeing with what I had to say. Basically I was just like, I don't care if you talk to other people but let me know if that's what you want to do, I wasn't looking for a relationship or expecting anything at all. Even if we aren't gonna date I don't want to talk to someone who is hooking up with other people simultaneously. I don't need hella attention at all but it's just more of a courtesy thing in my opinion, personally I find it pretty gross that some girls are down to suck someone else's dick then go hang with another guy that they may be kissing or "dating" or whatever.

I guess I never really thought about it in these terms but I think people should choose their lane or what you wanna do, and they have a tendency to get them mixed up. If you want to be a hoe just live up to that and be out there with what you're doing, I've heard before that communication is key in a relationship but I think it also applies in any kind of intimacy, however small.

I remember getting feelings for girls before where I think back now just like, man how did that even happen? Like you hook up with her over a week period and have some expectation that you shouldn't have about someone and end up getting your feelings hurt. I've actually seen some of them since these things happened and it wasn't awkward or anything, but just after talking to them saying what's up I find myself asking myself why the fuck I even wanted to date them. In my opinion I think I had some expectation of them or that I was looking for something, which I think is the opposite of what you should do in relationships. More rambling than a confession haha

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #6841 on: March 31, 2017, 07:47:37 PM »
^^^That is the truth, honestly. This is the shit I enjoy from slap

As for my confession. Crazy obsessive ex followed me on IG. Looked through her stuff and saw that her new guy and her had a kid. She's 22 and I don't want kids until I have a stable income and my own space. Really glad I dodged a bullet there.

Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #6842 on: March 31, 2017, 08:11:21 PM »

As for my confession. Crazy obsessive ex followed me on IG. Looked through her stuff and saw that her new guy and her had a kid. She's 22 and I don't want kids until I have a stable income and my own space. Really glad I dodged a bullet there.

There was a girl who I was sort of talking to but ultimately didn't for whatever reason, she wasn't obsessive or anything from what I could tell but I saw her on instagram also and she's married and has a kid, and she's also like 23 or 24. I'm 26 and not sure if I ever want kids let alone wanting to get married but that blows my mind that people so young are in such a rush to willingly give themselves a ton of responsibility. A friend of a friend got the craziest girl pregnant (not on purpose in this case), and for some reason he felt that the next step is to get married since they were having a kid. 6 months later they're getting a divorce... things like that make me really thankful for my girlfriend I have now, because she thinks a lot like I do. It was pretty ironic that when I started dating her was when I really wasn't looking for a relationship at all.

When I first started taking interest in girls, I had this mentality that I wanted a girlfriend but also wasn't against hooking up with other girls, not like at the same time, but I wasn't like against trying to be some player or something. Somewhere along the line I lost interest in trying to hook up with randoms, which is also why I do not and will not use an app like Tinder. If all you want to do is smash out then by all means, but personally I hate the effort of getting to know someone up to the point of just hooking up and being over it. I just want more return for my efforts I guess.

pussyclench

« Reply #6843 on: April 01, 2017, 10:35:24 AM »
I like watching teen titans in the morning

pussyclench

« Reply #6844 on: April 02, 2017, 03:44:51 PM »
Im in the negatives now so I gotta focus

youngbuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
« Reply #6845 on: April 02, 2017, 05:48:58 PM »
I hate where skateboarding is now, but I still keep up with it because it's all I know

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #6846 on: April 02, 2017, 05:56:29 PM »
im on the cusp of quitting drinking. its not getting in the way of anything, its just a waste of time and i want to break the drinking-drunk euphoric and fake connection with friends-trying to get laid cycle and like, fix my brain
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6847 on: April 03, 2017, 05:39:00 AM »
im on the cusp of quitting drinking. its not getting in the way of anything, its just a waste of time and i want to break the drinking-drunk euphoric and fake connection with friends-trying to get laid cycle and like, fix my brain

How old are you if you don't mind my asking

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #6848 on: April 03, 2017, 11:09:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
There was a girl who I was sort of talking to but ultimately didn't for whatever reason, she wasn't obsessive or anything from what I could tell but I saw her on instagram also and she's married and has a kid, and she's also like 23 or 24. I'm 26 and not sure if I ever want kids let alone wanting to get married but that blows my mind that people so young are in such a rush to willingly give themselves a ton of responsibility. A friend of a friend got the craziest girl pregnant (not on purpose in this case), and for some reason he felt that the next step is to get married since they were having a kid. 6 months later they're getting a divorce... things like that make me really thankful for my girlfriend I have now, because she thinks a lot like I do. It was pretty ironic that when I started dating her was when I really wasn't looking for a relationship at all.

When I first started taking interest in girls, I had this mentality that I wanted a girlfriend but also wasn't against hooking up with other girls, not like at the same time, but I wasn't like against trying to be some player or something. Somewhere along the line I lost interest in trying to hook up with randoms, which is also why I do not and will not use an app like Tinder. If all you want to do is smash out then by all means, but personally I hate the effort of getting to know someone up to the point of just hooking up and being over it. I just want more return for my efforts I guess.

Crazy. It blows my mind how much people these days think they NEED to have children for society to accept them. They NEED to get married by a certain age and NEED to have children before 30 to be "normal". I dont believe in having kids. I don't want any, nor do I feel the need to add another human to this already overpopulated planet. My last ex (before the one I mentioned above but wasn't really my girlfriend) broke up with me because I didn't want kids and she did. I understood, and it was a mutual thing. I feel bad about it because she's an amazing human being. I mentioned I'd adopt if I ever wanted children, but she wanted her own.

I even got into an argument with my dad after we broke up because of the reasons for breaking up. Why is it so fucking hard for people to accept the fact that some people don't want to make babies? I was already a handful to raise so why would I want to raise a younger version of me?

Even adoption makes people question my sanity sometimes and they always end up saying "well, adopting is a lot more expensive". So what?
Either way I'm going to be broke as fuck with a child regardless if they are mine or not. There's plenty of children out there in the world without parents or a loving family. Why not save a life? It bums me out that so many humans have to follow American society and create more humans when there are thousands (not sure on the exact number here don't quote me on this) of children just wanting a loving family.

Sorry for the rant guys, I kept this in for a while.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6849 on: April 03, 2017, 12:20:03 PM »
My Chinese friend was not being filial because he didn't have a family by age 30, he even did his thesis about it. But yeah, having kids seems like a nightmare... can't really enjoy time for yourself or just go anywhere without it being a huge process.

Semi-related, I don't like being in relationships. In one now, and it's rocky, but mostly good, but I just want my freedom back. Too bad I love him so much.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6850 on: April 03, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »
My Chinese friend was not being filial because he didn't have a family by age 30, he even did his thesis about it. But yeah, having kids seems like a nightmare... can't really enjoy time for yourself or just go anywhere without it being a huge process.

Semi-related, I don't like being in relationships. In one now, and it's rocky, but mostly good, but I just want my freedom back. Too bad I love him so much.

I don't see why we all have to have kids. The species will continue, and I don't need to start doing a whole bunch of shit I don't want to do just so I can throw another one on the pile. Plenty of people are still having kids. So fucking many of them that I see no reason why I should take my skate shoes off and start hating life too. Most people are handling the propagation of the species, so I'll be over here watching all the movies and trying all the drugs. We all do our part.

little ones

« Reply #6851 on: April 03, 2017, 04:02:07 PM »
I aint a hatter if peeps wanna adopt. I want to have kids becuse I feel thats the only possible way to live on in the future as human. DNA and shit ya know.

If you have no kids then then your DNA gone son, forever... Thats like most spiritual shit making a kid with your atoms.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #6852 on: April 04, 2017, 12:30:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Crazy. It blows my mind how much people these days think they NEED to have children for society to accept them. They NEED to get married by a certain age and NEED to have children before 30 to be "normal". I dont believe in having kids. I don't want any, nor do I feel the need to add another human to this already overpopulated planet. My last ex (before the one I mentioned above but wasn't really my girlfriend) broke up with me because I didn't want kids and she did. I understood, and it was a mutual thing. I feel bad about it because she's an amazing human being. I mentioned I'd adopt if I ever wanted children, but she wanted her own.

I even got into an argument with my dad after we broke up because of the reasons for breaking up. Why is it so fucking hard for people to accept the fact that some people don't want to make babies? I was already a handful to raise so why would I want to raise a younger version of me?

Even adoption makes people question my sanity sometimes and they always end up saying "well, adopting is a lot more expensive". So what?
Either way I'm going to be broke as fuck with a child regardless if they are mine or not. There's plenty of children out there in the world without parents or a loving family. Why not save a life? It bums me out that so many humans have to follow American society and create more humans when there are thousands (not sure on the exact number here don't quote me on this) of children just wanting a loving family.

Sorry for the rant guys, I kept this in for a while.

I have a similar point of view. Not stoked on kids and I want to spend my 20s being stupid and at some point being stupid with a steady job. Then settle down and adopt, with 1 of my own max. I live with aunts who have kids and while they can melt your heart and be sweet they are also a pain in the ass.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #6853 on: April 04, 2017, 07:27:26 AM »
Must suck to deal with biological clocks and accidental pregnancies.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #6854 on: April 04, 2017, 10:40:05 AM »
Must suck to deal with biological clocks and accidental pregnancies.

^ that's why abortion is available (In most places)

Abortions save lives! In abortion we trust.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6855 on: April 05, 2017, 03:32:13 AM »
I aint a hatter if peeps wanna adopt. I want to have kids becuse I feel thats the only possible way to live on in the future as human. DNA and shit ya know.

If you have no kids then then your DNA gone son, forever... Thats like most spiritual shit making a kid with your atoms.

Well yeah obviously someone needs to carry on your important work of sitting in that chair being ineligible for unemployment.

little ones

« Reply #6856 on: April 06, 2017, 05:20:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Well yeah obviously someone needs to carry on your important work of sitting in that chair being ineligible for unemployment.
Maybe I can become a chair tester as a career? Listlen lil nigga I got a lot of jobs lined up that want me to start, Im just not working for sum bullshit boss. I get by otherwise. I dont need to do what you do MR. job guy.

little ones

« Reply #6857 on: April 06, 2017, 09:21:20 PM »
I bet I can beat you at jeopardy too doo doo ass nigga

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6858 on: April 07, 2017, 05:47:36 AM »
"lets go with research chemicals for $5, alex."

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6859 on: April 07, 2017, 06:49:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Maybe I can become a chair tester as a career? Listlen lil nigga I got a lot of jobs lined up that want me to start, Im just not working for sum bullshit boss. I get by otherwise. I dont need to do what you do MR. job guy.

Chair testing is miles above your skill set. You have the skills of a homeless guy who dies under a dumpster and they only find him when they empty it.

IKEA chair testing machine

little ones

« Reply #6860 on: April 07, 2017, 02:54:41 PM »
You  would still suck my dick given the chance though...

I win

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6861 on: April 08, 2017, 04:35:21 AM »
I wouldn't save your life to save my own life.

himlor

• Rep: 18
« Reply #6862 on: April 08, 2017, 05:14:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don't see why we all have to have kids. The species will continue, and I don't need to start doing a whole bunch of shit I don't want to do just so I can throw another one on the pile. Plenty of people are still having kids. So fucking many of them that I see no reason why I should take my skate shoes off and start hating life too. Most people are handling the propagation of the species, so I'll be over here watching all the movies and trying all the drugs. We all do our part.

thank you, been needing to hear im not the only one out there thinkin like this..

its like the people that had babies are putting all this pressure on you to have babies, because they had babies and have no free time like you do with your no-baby life, and they wish they did, so they say shit to make you feel bad for not wanting to have babies...but really they feel bad cus they see all your free time and wish they had it to.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6863 on: April 08, 2017, 05:23:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

thank you, been needing to hear im not the only one out there thinkin like this..

its like the people that had babies are putting all this pressure on you to have babies, because they had babies and have no free time like you do with your no-baby life, and they wish they did, so they say shit to make you feel bad for not wanting to have babies...but really they feel bad cus they see all your free time and wish they had it to.
I made a thread a while ago where I put forth the idea that there is no logical reason to biologically make more children. People got super defensive because they had no logical reasons(not that I said they needed one...), or showed that they actually had not thought much about the most lifestyle changing event in their life. I'll find it if I can, the butthurt was real

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6864 on: April 08, 2017, 06:21:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
I made a thread a while ago where I put forth the idea that there is no logical reason to biologically make more children. People got super defensive because they had no logical reasons(not that I said they needed one...), or showed that they actually had not thought much about the most lifestyle changing event in their life. I'll find it if I can, the butthurt was real
Re read your thread and you'll see I made the point that in old age those without children often have no network to care for them. Getting old sucks and getting old and not having family, friends, social care would really fucking suck. Some people can offird private care or live in countries where the old are respected and treated well but if you don't have this and you get old and invalid your fucked.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6865 on: April 08, 2017, 08:03:55 AM »
I do remember that, but wouldn't a non-biological child do same? It is a valid point to adopt though, you take them on and give them a good life and they in return do the same for you, that's pretty cool, you save each other from certain fates perhaps

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6866 on: April 08, 2017, 08:48:09 AM »
I do remember that, but wouldn't a non-biological child do same? It is a valid point to adopt though, you take them on and give them a good life and they in return do the same for you, that's pretty cool, you save each other from certain fates perhaps

I'd hope an adopted child would do the same but not everyone is going to be allowed to adopt for whatever reason.

little ones

« Reply #6867 on: April 08, 2017, 09:14:22 AM »
I wouldn't save your life to save my own life.
....  fuck

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6868 on: April 08, 2017, 10:10:31 AM »
i live under shit for brains' dumpster since a long time, empty it, it's getting too heavy  ;D

notbawtawd

• Rep: 0
« Reply #6869 on: April 08, 2017, 10:33:21 AM »
Real Confession - I like shit for brains, I like him like I like an abusive girlfriend. Sometime I like to be dominated and pushed around and choked while she slaps me and forces me to eat her cunt and calls me names.

So, shit for brians, I kinda like you.