Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1735215 times)

little ones

Re: real confessions
« Reply #6870 on: April 08, 2017, 10:35:09 AM »
Real Confession - I didnt know you could log on and post focused accounts.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6871 on: April 09, 2017, 06:06:31 AM »
Real Confession - I like shit for brains, I like him like I like an abusive girlfriend. Sometime I like to be dominated and pushed around and choked while she slaps me and forces me to eat her cunt and calls me names.

So, shit for brians, I kinda like you.

I don't think about you

little ones

« Reply #6872 on: April 09, 2017, 08:59:12 AM »
ooh... thats hot

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6873 on: April 10, 2017, 06:50:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
My Chinese friend was not being filial because he didn't have a family by age 30, he even did his thesis about it. But yeah, having kids seems like a nightmare... can't really enjoy time for yourself or just go anywhere without it being a huge process.

Semi-related, I don't like being in relationships. In one now, and it's rocky, but mostly good, but I just want my freedom back. Too bad I love him so much.
[close]

I don't see why we all have to have kids. The species will continue, and I don't need to start doing a whole bunch of shit I don't want to do just so I can throw another one on the pile. Plenty of people are still having kids. So fucking many of them that I see no reason why I should take my skate shoes off and start hating life too. Most people are handling the propagation of the species, so I'll be over here watching all the movies and trying all the drugs. We all do our part.
[close]

thank you, been needing to hear im not the only one out there thinkin like this..

its like the people that had babies are putting all this pressure on you to have babies, because they had babies and have no free time like you do with your no-baby life, and they wish they did, so they say shit to make you feel bad for not wanting to have babies...but really they feel bad cus they see all your free time and wish they had it to.
[close]
I made a thread a while ago where I put forth the idea that there is no logical reason to biologically make more children. People got super defensive because they had no logical reasons(not that I said they needed one...), or showed that they actually had not thought much about the most lifestyle changing event in their life. I'll find it if I can, the butthurt was real
[close]
Re read your thread and you'll see I made the point that in old age those without children often have no network to care for them. Getting old sucks and getting old and not having family, friends, social care would really fucking suck. Some people can offird private care or live in countries where the old are respected and treated well but if you don't have this and you get old and invalid your fucked.

Thread: http://www.slapmagazine.com/component/option,com_jfusion/Itemid,4/index.php?topic=92206.0

decent points were made on both sides.

scatermazo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #6874 on: April 11, 2017, 10:05:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Hey, his planner never said that he's actually going out to bone hookers. You said his planner said "quickie at *slum village.*" What if this "quickie" is code for doing good deeds in this bad area of town? Like helping out in a soup kitchen or giving prostis financial help. Or he could just be going there for drugs. Think optimistically.
[close]

To be slightly more serious/optimistic, you said he worked for some health organization, so maybe he's talking to prostitutes for a study or something.
[close]

Yeah! Okay I've got it all figured out. Your dad is tired of the boring job he has now. He wants to start up his own small business, maybe a bakery. He's been visiting that part of town where he knows he can find women who will eat his free food. However, your dad was never a spelling whiz in school, so he's been misspelling "quiche" since 4th grade. Common mistake.
[close]

SLAP: Solving Problems and Saving Marriages.
hahaha +1

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6875 on: April 11, 2017, 10:15:46 AM »
Those posts are a week shy of 7 years old and you can't +1 anyone but I like what you're doing keep it up

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #6876 on: April 11, 2017, 10:18:09 AM »
^
just sum quick questions scatermazo:
#1: why is this quote your first post?
#2: why did you repost it from 2010?
#3: what are  YOU  going to confess?
#4: you can not +1 you're no pal bra.

edit: shitforbrains beat me to it. feel
free to answer questions regardless.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #6877 on: April 11, 2017, 11:07:49 AM »
I think scatermazo is a time traveler.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #6878 on: April 11, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »
Shit_for_brains is the best poster by a factor of exactly 81.387%.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #6879 on: April 14, 2017, 10:17:17 AM »
Almost wore my Omit shirt into public yesterday. 
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6880 on: April 14, 2017, 11:24:16 AM »
aside from childrens books, i dont think ive ever read a full book from cover to cover.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #6881 on: April 14, 2017, 01:16:02 PM »
aside from childrens books, i dont think ive ever read a full book from cover to cover.
you never know about pre-cum 

swag nollies

« Reply #6882 on: April 14, 2017, 01:36:28 PM »
Ive read a few in jail

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6883 on: April 14, 2017, 03:11:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

why'd you photoshop her rosary and beanie out
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 03:13:38 PM by straight »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6884 on: April 15, 2017, 07:59:56 PM »
Ive read a few in jail

Never been to jail  :-\

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #6885 on: April 15, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »
Shit_for_brains is the best poster by a factor of exactly 81.387%.

One of SLAP's all time most consistent IMO

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #6886 on: April 16, 2017, 05:44:42 PM »
So i know this thread is over 10 years old but Ive been pretty bored today so i read the first few pages and i gotta say, this is one of the best threads ive seen and so many posts are so relatable. Good job guys

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

swag nollies

« Reply #6887 on: April 18, 2017, 02:53:14 PM »
Back full circle to my OG namesake, aint know you could post on focused accounts. I be sober sometimes, sometimes I dont, last week I ate 600mg alp. I dont really care. As long as I get through life.

Im not depressed. I just dont care and still always got that hope for a brighter future. Basically my main needs are sex, job, uhhh, friends and stuff like that. So SLAP cool, I got love but I cant be lurkin erryday, that aint healthy for my psyche. I gotta focus on tha real. Feel me?

But fuck the real, got my tax back. Set aside a hundo to just spend. Gone in a week, fizzy drinks, fast food, real packs of cigarettes, wine. The fuck is that, you tellin me I spend $100 a week on buwwlshit. I dont even like money.

Wassup with these hippie communes, I might join one, heard you gotta have the inside knowledge though. Or just might build a house with cinderblocks in the cut. Who knows, Ima try out and live how most of society lives first, if that dont work, its a lost cause. Vagabond or prison.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #6888 on: April 20, 2017, 06:40:10 AM »
Back full circle to my OG namesake, aint know you could post on focused accounts. I be sober sometimes, sometimes I dont, last week I ate 600mg alp. I dont really care. As long as I get through life.

Im not depressed. I just dont care and still always got that hope for a brighter future. Basically my main needs are sex, job, uhhh, friends and stuff like that. So SLAP cool, I got love but I cant be lurkin erryday, that aint healthy for my psyche. I gotta focus on tha real. Feel me?

But fuck the real, got my tax back. Set aside a hundo to just spend. Gone in a week, fizzy drinks, fast food, real packs of cigarettes, wine. The fuck is that, you tellin me I spend $100 a week on buwwlshit. I dont even like money.

Wassup with these hippie communes, I might join one, heard you gotta have the inside knowledge though. Or just might build a house with cinderblocks in the cut. Who knows, Ima try out and live how most of society lives first, if that dont work, its a lost cause. Vagabond or prison.

I'm not gonna be an asshole for once; try staying sober for 6-12 months you will find out exactly what demons are lurking in the dark shadows of sobriety.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #6889 on: April 20, 2017, 09:57:31 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm not gonna be an asshole for once; try staying sober for 6-12 months you will find out exactly what demons are lurking in the dark shadows of sobriety.

last week i hit 6 month sobriety...and you have a very good point. 

swag nollies

« Reply #6890 on: April 20, 2017, 12:13:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

last week i hit 6 month sobriety...and you have a very good point.? 
If your saying sobriety sucks, yeah I understand, (I seen the Greco videos), that's why I'm just gonna ride the fence until I have something important come up, or like a girl that slaps my ass straight.

If your saying your demons come out after sobriety, yeah, I know what my demons are, that's why I use drugs to suppress them. Its like better to inflict self harm rather than be negative outwardly. But nothing serious like raped as a child, just mental and past life stuff, and current, how I view myself. I can deal but drugs just make it easy to float through life with a sedated mind not caring.

But who cares I'm just some fucktard.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #6891 on: April 20, 2017, 12:58:41 PM »
I have this girl in 2 of my classes. We started sitting together a month or so ago and look for each other to sit. I think she's cool as shit but, not sure if I should go for it because we have those classes together and she seems cooler than me. I started going to the library because that's where she goes to study and it gives me an excuse to hang around her, but I'm not sure if i went to settle down yet.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #6892 on: April 20, 2017, 01:33:50 PM »
Just go for it fam if you're at the point where you're in the real confessions thread about it you obviously already like her and you'll only regret it later if you never make a move. Dont sell yourself short either by saying she's too cool for you if she's looking to sit with you you're already halfway there, don't bitch out now my guy 

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6893 on: April 20, 2017, 01:42:47 PM »
what d00d said. and you don't need to think that if you try asking her on a date that all of a sudden youre settling down and committing. thats thinking WAAAAAAY too far ahead. ask her if she wants to grab a drink or have lunch some day. if that goes good, try hanging out on the weekend or at night. its one thing to be study buddies, but you gotta break away from that quick if you want to get anywhere.

edit: nice front heel, will.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 01:44:19 PM by JB »

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #6894 on: April 20, 2017, 01:51:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

last week i hit 6 month sobriety...and you have a very good point.? 
[close]
If your saying sobriety sucks, yeah I understand, (I seen the Greco videos), that's why I'm just gonna ride the fence until I have something important come up, or like a girl that slaps my ass straight.

If your saying your demons come out after sobriety, yeah, I know what my demons are, that's why I use drugs to suppress them. Its like better to inflict self harm rather than be negative outwardly. But nothing serious like raped as a child, just mental and past life stuff, and current, how I view myself. I can deal but drugs just make it easy to float through life with a sedated mind not caring.

well for me it was people i thought were friends

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #6895 on: April 20, 2017, 11:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

last week i hit 6 month sobriety...and you have a very good point.?? 
[close]

I'm not saying anything, it all depends on how bad things are when you're in the game. I had some pretty terrible years of being strung out, with OD's and neverending misery. Once I got my 6 months sober, the underlying issuies of my addiction started to get so intense I almost missed being out there. I mean, why do you think so few actually stay sober?

Using hard drugs is good distraction. You submit into eternal chase of dope and money, which leaves little time to stop and think about your demons.

Any way, I wish you all good luck with your ongoing and future battles.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6896 on: April 21, 2017, 03:56:04 AM »
what d00d said. and you don't need to think that if you try asking her on a date that all of a sudden youre settling down and committing. thats thinking WAAAAAAY too far ahead. ask her if she wants to grab a drink or have lunch some day. if that goes good, try hanging out on the weekend or at night. its one thing to be study buddies, but you gotta break away from that quick if you want to get anywhere.

Just found out I work Friday and Saturday night. Is it still seen as a bad thing if I text her? Just because we only have classes together Tuesday and Thursday

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6897 on: April 21, 2017, 05:50:05 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just found out I work Friday and Saturday night. Is it still seen as a bad thing if I text her? Just because we only have classes together Tuesday and Thursday

NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6898 on: April 21, 2017, 06:40:31 AM »
for women a small gesture like sitting beside you intentionally can mean a lot, in her mind she might think she's being totally obvious and wondering why you haven't asked her out yet. Girls rarely say shit and it's super easy to overlook what in their minds are "clear signals" which usually aren't actually clear at all, so you just kinda gotta go for it if she seems receptive, you will never know until you ask. she wont say "i like you"

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6899 on: April 21, 2017, 11:37:50 AM »
Alright, messaged her about a restaurant she hasn't been to in town.
Will keep you guys updated as the the story develops haha