Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734779 times)

SodaJerk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6900 on: April 21, 2017, 11:43:04 AM »
Alright, messaged her about a restaurant she hasn't been to in town.
Will keep you guys updated as the the story develops haha
Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #6901 on: April 21, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Alright, messaged her about a restaurant she hasn't been to in town.
Will keep you guys updated as the the story develops haha
[close]
Did you send a dick pic with the message? I'm old but I hear that's what girls expect these days.

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something. Did ask for nudes  ::)
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #6902 on: April 22, 2017, 06:08:09 AM »
NO! just text her dude. you don't need to sweep her off her feet with some breathtaking proposal. just talk to her. a simple "hey, whats up? what are you up to this weekend?" all you need is some chit chat and if you cant hang out this weekend, finish it off with asking her if she wants to grab coffee or something before class next tuesday. just keep it simple. i havent dated a ton of women, but all the ones that i have never made the first move. if you like her, go for it and show her your interested. the worst thats going to happen is shes going to say that shes not interested and that would suck, but its not the end of the world and at least you gave it a shot. who knows, she could be on girl slap right now confessing about how she wishes you would ask her out.

There are actually a couple of worse things that can happen in these modern days:

:)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 06:11:47 AM by Mark Renton »
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6903 on: April 22, 2017, 06:15:05 AM »
hahahaha oh shit

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6904 on: April 24, 2017, 03:51:35 AM »
For the last 2 - 3 years, Iīvee been suffering from CPPS (Chronic pelvic pain syndrome). It has symptoms similar to prostatitis, but it is non-bacterial. Basically it means that my pelvis is almost always tense or in slight pain (feels like burning and needles). It also means I have practically no sex drive, numb penis and painful erections. Sex and masturbation often hurts and the feeling of orgasm is drastically reduced. Ejaculation often hurts a lot and my pelvis might be extra sore for a day or two after it.

Doctors have no idea whatīs going on, but Iīm pretty sure itīs an issue of muscle tension/soreness. When I get anxious the symptoms get a lot worse. Also, the symptoms tend to cause stress and anxiety on their own. When I try to have sex/masturbate I notice my pelvic muscles start to klench involuntary (I guess you could call it a kegel) and after 5 minutes it starts to burn, like overworked or sore muscles. There is mostly no pleasure, only numbness and pain. As much as I try, I have not been able to stop the klenching, it is such an automatic reaction.

So, I think that Iīm starting to become a pretty much asexual person because of this. I might think about masturbation, but remember that it mostly just hurts or stop because I donīt feel anything after 20 minutes. I donīt mind it that much, but sometimes I remember what it was like to feel a strong sex drive and that is rather depressing.

Anyone have similar experiences?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6905 on: April 24, 2017, 09:28:29 AM »
Damn, that's heavy. Maybe massaging the pelvic muscles might help? Hopefully it wears off soon.

As for my plans. I made plans for Sunday to go to a restaurant she's never been to but 4 people got fired/quit at work and I had to fill in Sunday. So I cancelled, got out early but it was too late to get ice cream at cold stone

*Edit: Asked her to Cold Stone today and we went. I thought she wanted to leave when we were done but, she wanted to walk around town. It was nice and we talked. I went out to slide my way into her hand and she had her phone in it. All I can say is it was nice. We even kinda put planes in the air for future stuff.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 05:26:20 PM by mynameisnotjeff »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #6906 on: April 26, 2017, 11:36:42 AM »
Damn, that's heavy. Maybe massaging the pelvic muscles might help? Hopefully it wears off soon.

As for my plans. I made plans for Sunday to go to a restaurant she's never been to but 4 people got fired/quit at work and I had to fill in Sunday. So I cancelled, got out early but it was too late to get ice cream at cold stone

*Edit: Asked her to Cold Stone today and we went. I thought she wanted to leave when we were done but, she wanted to walk around town. It was nice and we talked. I went out to slide my way into her hand and she had her phone in it. All I can say is it was nice. We even kinda put planes in the air for future stuff.
See dude, it's not that hard at all. There is no rush to get into anything, and if anything you having to cancel to go to work could have been a good thing. It's good to have your own life and things to do because one thing I can tell you is that girls don't like when they aren't the super interested or clingy one. If you're so readily available for her every beck and call or are acting like you're interested in shit that she likes but you don't then you could come off as desperate. Plus when you do this you don't end up doing things that you really aren't interested in.

Either way it sounds like you're doing alright, where do you work that 4 people just peaced out?

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6907 on: April 26, 2017, 12:22:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
See dude, it's not that hard at all. There is no rush to get into anything, and if anything you having to cancel to go to work could have been a good thing. It's good to have your own life and things to do because one thing I can tell you is that girls don't like when they aren't the super interested or clingy one. If you're so readily available for her every beck and call or are acting like you're interested in shit that she likes but you don't then you could come off as desperate. Plus when you do this you don't end up doing things that you really aren't interested in.

Either way it sounds like you're doing alright, where do you work that 4 people just peaced out?

Restaurant in a college town. It's that time of the year when people leave jobs to focus on school work so it's not surprising.
Also, forgot to mention that I texted her I had a good time and looked forward to the next time. Which was hinted at.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6908 on: April 26, 2017, 12:35:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Restaurant in a college town. It's that time of the year when people leave jobs to focus on school work so it's not surprising.
Also, forgot to mention that I texted her I had a good time and looked forward to the next time. Which was hinted at.

Keep doing your shit and make time for her, not make time for the rest of your life around her. I remember when I was probably like 20 I met this Korean girl who would let me bust loads in her so of course I was in love and followed her around like a dog breed native to the Korean peninsula. She got sick of me real quick and I had to stop busting loads in her. It was a really sad day, so don't blow this.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6909 on: April 26, 2017, 02:02:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Keep doing your shit and make time for her, not make time for the rest of your life around her. I remember when I was probably like 20 I met this Korean girl who would let me bust loads in her so of course I was in love and followed her around like a dog breed native to the Korean peninsula. She got sick of me real quick and I had to stop busting loads in her. It was a really sad day, so don't blow this.

Will keep that in mind haha

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6910 on: April 26, 2017, 05:47:05 PM »
Proud of you notjeff

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #6911 on: April 26, 2017, 05:58:44 PM »

MOTHAFUCKA SAID ICE CREAM B!

(i wish i wouldve went with this post first, but whatever.)

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #6912 on: April 28, 2017, 01:47:15 PM »
busting your load in girls is the best thing you can do in life.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Grind King Rims

« Reply #6913 on: April 28, 2017, 03:00:47 PM »
I've still never done it, even when I know she's on the pill I get freaked out. I want to change that.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6914 on: April 28, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »
Hey even if she's lying it's almost worth it. Mostly because the kind of girl that lies about it being cool if you cum in her is not the same kind of girl you'd be in a relationship with, so that kid is her problem.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #6915 on: April 29, 2017, 01:51:14 AM »
Jesus Christ SFB, hahahahahahaha.

But yeah, puking inside a girl is magical. Go for it next time if the opportunity presents itself.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #6916 on: April 29, 2017, 08:57:04 AM »
Jesus Christ SFB, hahahahahahaha.

But yeah, puking inside a girl is magical. Go for it next time if the opportunity presents itself.

Hahaha, gnarly.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6917 on: April 29, 2017, 12:37:46 PM »
preface by saying being a father is amazing but god damn does it suck at times ..
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #6918 on: April 29, 2017, 07:56:19 PM »
preface by saying being a father is amazing but god damn does it suck at times ..
It sucks most of the time, but probably because my kids are only 4 and 6.

The pill thing always freaked me out. I had a close friend who was one of the 0.1% who still managed to get pregnant by her boyfriend. That's why I've always been a strong anal advocate.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6919 on: April 30, 2017, 02:11:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The pill thing always freaked me out. I had a close friend who was one of the 0.1% who still managed to get pregnant by her boyfriend. That's why I've always been a strong anal advocate.
This should be your strap line if you ever run for orifice.

Cuban_Lynx

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #6920 on: April 30, 2017, 07:27:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
This should be your strap line if you ever run for orifice.
Rahm Emanuel, I'm coming for your job! Can't fund CPS? Community violence out of control? No budget for Planned Parenthood? I've got your solution right here. *music playing: anal love in the heart of the city*

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6921 on: May 01, 2017, 12:39:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

a good way is just not to cum inside your girl (on pill of course) when she's close to ovulation.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6922 on: May 01, 2017, 12:49:30 PM »
But you should also cum inside a girl whenever you get the chance because it feels great and a kid would be more of a YP than a MP.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6923 on: May 01, 2017, 04:02:33 PM »
sfb how many women have been victims to your cumming inside experience?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6924 on: May 01, 2017, 07:03:07 PM »
I feel like we might have different ideas of what "a lot" and "not a lot" could be

h00man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6925 on: May 02, 2017, 11:11:13 AM »
I would say:

a lot: more than 10

not a lot: 2

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6926 on: May 02, 2017, 11:21:05 AM »
Then yeah a lot

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #6927 on: May 02, 2017, 04:42:46 PM »
But you should also cum inside a girl whenever you get the chance because it feels great and a kid would be more of a YP than a MP.

I stand by this, most the time i do this just cause im to caught up in the moment to pull out. Ive came in more girls then i have in condoms or pulling out for sure, i always feel stupid and nervous afterwards yet i never learn

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #6928 on: May 03, 2017, 04:34:25 AM »
i have too many friends who have ended up with tinder kids cos they dont wanna wear a johnny. sack that! noone likes condoms but if you cant control yourself enough to pull out you should just bite the bullet.

pulling out and jizzing on the tits is hella fun anyways, why deny yourself the bank footage haha

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6929 on: May 03, 2017, 04:57:11 AM »
I'm talking about blasting off when the situation allows it, don't go spraying it in there with no discretion. All willy-nilly. That's asking for trouble.