Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734837 times)

dirtyweemidden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
Re: real confessions
« Reply #6990 on: June 12, 2017, 01:24:29 AM »
Wanking while shitting (pre-wipe) @ work is where its at

Careful yo!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA

Grind King Rims

« Reply #6991 on: June 12, 2017, 01:40:00 PM »
Started taking some diet supplements to try and give me a bigger load. It's kind of fun. I don't know if any of it is working or not. Also gotta keep hydrated, wear looser underpants and hold off on cumming for at least a couple of days at a time.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #6992 on: June 12, 2017, 02:46:34 PM »
Only one of those has an actual effect on how much jizz you jizz, and you guessed it it's the one where you save up all your jizz.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6993 on: June 13, 2017, 01:34:03 AM »
hahahaha

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #6994 on: June 15, 2017, 02:24:19 AM »
Started taking some diet supplements to try and give me a bigger load. It's kind of fun. I don't know if any of it is working or not. Also gotta keep hydrated, wear looser underpants and hold off on cumming for at least a couple of days at a time.

ZMA, I guess? Works pretty well for me, might be placebo, though. Very few products actually work.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #6995 on: June 29, 2017, 09:47:59 AM »
My dad has a lover in Jamaica me and my mom just found out about. He stayed back for two weeks after a 4 day family vacay to stay with her. Seeing my mom go through this has been gnarly, and I'm unsure if my lil brother even knows yet. He's the golden boy - basketball star doing high school way better than I did and really looks up to my dad. She's in her fifties so it's like, 'where I go from here?'
A lot of my friends and exes have gone through stuff like this so I've got support but it's still nuts. Happy I'll be renting at school soon, but don't want to leave my mom and brother behind.
I think he's moving his stuff out today.
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6996 on: June 29, 2017, 10:39:45 AM »
Just read  the last 5 pages and I'm stoked at how often the topic reverts back to beating off.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6997 on: June 29, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »
My dad has a lover in Jamaica me and my mom just found out about. He stayed back for two weeks after a 4 day family vacay to stay with her. Seeing my mom go through this has been gnarly, and I'm unsure if my lil brother even knows yet. He's the golden boy - basketball star doing high school way better than I did and really looks up to my dad. She's in her fifties so it's like, 'where I go from here?'
A lot of my friends and exes have gone through stuff like this so I've got support but it's still nuts. Happy I'll be renting at school soon, but don't want to leave my mom and brother behind.
damn that's lame as fuck, just to get with a played out sugar baby/hooker the whole family gets wrecked, smh, all the best to you and the fam man

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #6998 on: June 29, 2017, 03:14:48 PM »
I just figured out what tumblr is.  I also found out what happens when you type in "asian butthole." I never have to leave the house again.
you never know about pre-cum 

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #6999 on: June 30, 2017, 05:50:22 AM »
I just figured out what tumblr is.  I also found out what happens when you type in "asian butthole." I never have to leave the house again.
Well, if you're unfamiliar with this, better set some times aside...www.reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneWild/
godspeed

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #7000 on: June 30, 2017, 10:15:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Well, if you're unfamiliar with this, better set some times aside...www.reddit.com/r/AsiansGoneWild/
godspeed

Gnar'd, even if I'm going no fap to see if I skate better
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #7001 on: June 30, 2017, 10:58:00 AM »
That's gnarly. I hope you and the rest of your fam come out okay. Your mom is still relatively young so there's a good chance she can still find someone else. How long have they been married?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7002 on: July 13, 2017, 11:06:33 AM »
I posted this in the tinder thread, but the girl I was dating (whom I met on there) left me. She tells me she doesn't know if it was a good decision or not. What does that even mean? I've been bummed. Can't really go skate cause I've been getting over a sickness that occurred almost around the same time. It sucks that I've been in my room and can't stop thinking about what's happened.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7003 on: July 13, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »
I posted this in the tinder thread, but the girl I was dating (whom I met on there) left me. She tells me she doesn't know if it was a good decision or not. What does that even mean?

its hard breaking up with people, and life probably hasn't been sunshine and rainbows for her since she made her move, so shes probably second guessing it. that would be my bet.

im sure you like this girl and you two might've had a great relationship, but let me tell you from experience that that ship has sailed and getting back together is a bad decision. she has reasons why she chose to end it and those reasons probably havent gone away and probably wont for a while. it might be sad and painful for the both of you right now, but getting back together is just delaying that pain. heartbreak is a part of life, but you'll get through it, and better now than later. you'll be fine, man. she will too, and she can work through her shit on her own.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #7004 on: July 14, 2017, 08:52:30 AM »
So after my post in here before about how I was pretty happy with being with my girlfriend and how we really talked all the bullshit out from the beginning to make sure we're on the same page as much as possible, we aren't together anymore. I can't lie and say I didn't know this would be a problem from the start when she started dating me without taking any kind of break whatsoever between me and her last boyfriend.
I remember asking her like... "So you aren't gonna take a break or any time to yourself at all?" like right when they broke up. I had a feeling that would be a problem because she doesn't really know who she is. Perfect example, I've been vegan for 2 years after doing a ton of research and just seeing an overwhelming amount of evidence that it is the healthiest diet period, so it only made sense to me to be eating that way. This girl ate normal food when we started dating, and as you can probably guess she switched over to what I was doing, and the second we broke up she went back to eating meat and shit. That doesn't bother me, but what did was that she put shit on twitter how it was "so liberating" to eat pizza with meat on it again after more than a year. As if I totally made you or pressured you to be like me in any way... I used to make her chicken and shit because I knew she still ate it.
Anyway, to get back to my point about her not taking a break, the "reason" we broke up was because we both agreed that she needed to take time to herself to figure out who she is because she "felt like she can't be dating anyone right now" until she figured it out. Turns out to me, that was all just fake and a lie, because she started talking to a guy I know and would even have called a friend about a month before we broke up and I believe regardless of what she says that that was the real reason she wanted to break up. I think that there was some truth in breaking up with the reason for being alone, but in her mind that just means not putting a title on anything. Like "If we're not dating then I'm technically alone and I could figure out who I am."
This was pretty much the last straw for me willing to talk any problems out with her in the future and possibly get back together, especially because of 1 other twitter post, "Like I'm not looking for a boyfriend or anything, but whatever happens happens". This is exactly what I said to her when we started talking, but the difference is, I know who I am. Just quoting what I said and having a different approach to dating someone isn't going to change results of your internal problems... What an insult. Through not knowing who she is, and just doing whatever I like doing, she basically had a fake relationship with me because I have no idea who she is now or what she really wanted to do that she was suppressing, and on top of leaving I know she lied to me. It's not cheating to do what she did, but it's pretty much the closest you can possibly get.
 I have a certain comfort in knowing that no matter what happens I know any future relationship she pursues, whether it's just hooking up or dating someone or whatever, it will fail unless she can listen to what I told her she should do (just take time to yourself, without talking/dating/hooking up with anyone. From a completely unbiased standpoint too, not as someone trying to keep her to myself and tell her not to date someone for personal reasons...). I told her because I can see that's what her problem was and that I went through it myself. It's insane to me to be able to talk literally every single problem out to the root cause, and be able to mutually understand on practically anything to just have it end with someone being a piece of shit. It's actually pretty sad to think about because if that's what it was like with someone who you really feel that like minded connection with just to have them do you like that, how will that be different in the future? I've had her deleted on all social media accounts since then.
Gonna be single for a while, too much effort for a relationship sometimes. Plus there's too many cheeks out there and more than anything I need to focus on working and getting this company I have with some partners completely off the ground.

It's a CBD company if you want to check it out, CBD oil treats pain, epilepsy and anxiety better than opiates without negative side effects. The company site is cleanleafpharma.com ////end self promoting advertisement

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #7005 on: July 14, 2017, 09:28:38 AM »
^Wow dude *slow clap*
Do you mind me asking how old you are Joe? You seem very mature. Kudos..

So I have a confession. It's been about a month since I broke up with my girlfriend of four years. We had a great time together, and it was definitely our most meaningful and longest relationship we both have ever had. We lived together, traveled together, and I hung out with her family who loved me. Out of left field, she decided that we needed to 'take a break from each other'. I didn't agree with this and basically said, there are no breaks, we're broken up for now. I had a foolish intention that we would get back together once some time has passed, but the more time that passes, the more I realize that I kind of don't want that. It really hurts me to say that I don't think it would be a good idea for us to get back together. She said we would have a date in a few months and see where we're are standing, and we would try again with a fresh start. I don't know if that was just her way of softening the break-up process, but I definitely believed it at the time she said it. She also said she was excited for our date in a month or two. But at this point, I'm kinda like 'wtf, no this isn't right'....

Part of me thinks, maybe she just wants to restart for whatever reason (she's about to be 23), and figure herself out. Or maybe she is just not interest in our realtionship anymore. But there is another part of me that's slowing taking over thinking, 'We love each other and work really well together, but we we don't have much in common. I'm starting to think that there is someone better out there for me and her alike, and it has been a internal struggle for me to try and let her go, even if she might not be trying to let go.

I'm kinda stuck thinking that we might be getting back together, but I KNOW that will NEVER happen, and I should just move on. It's just weird for me to start thinking this after just a month, but I'm ready to move forward.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 09:30:24 AM by MintySandwhich »

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7006 on: July 14, 2017, 10:19:28 AM »
I have a certain comfort in knowing that no matter what happens I know any future relationship she pursues, whether it's just hooking up or dating someone or whatever, it will fail unless she can listen to what I told her she should do (just take time to yourself, without talking/dating/hooking up with anyone.

do what you need to do to comfort yourself, but id say the biggest thing is just letting go. i felt like that at one time too, but honestly its petty to go on being comforted with the idea that someone will fail at their relationships just because theyre not with you or didnt learn for the relationship you had. you shouldnt care about what they do or how their relationships end up.

after my ex dumped me, she was on a plane to cali just weeks later to see the guy she dated before me. not long after that, she moved out there to be with his roommate. from my understanding shes now married to a different guy and they have kids and it sounds like shes doing pretty well. probably better than im doing, but i let all of that go a long time ago so now when i hear about her from friends, it doesnt get to me like it would had i held a grudge and told myself that she would never find happiness in another relationship. when i dated her, she couldnt make up her mind on anything and it made her a bad girlfriend in the long run. maybe she changed. either way, im just glad that im not bummed out that shes doing well now. that would suck.

im not trying to get down on you either. you made a lot of good points, but finding comfort in knowing that she'll fail is something i'd highly recommend staying away from. life is long and you never know when some people might turn their shit around.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7007 on: July 14, 2017, 10:20:27 AM »
Joe, good riddance. You don't need that in your life.
Minty, what ever you do do not get back with her. Move on.

Pigeon

« Reply #7008 on: July 14, 2017, 11:03:29 AM »
getting interviewed for some Viceland shit

Joe Pesci

« Reply #7009 on: July 14, 2017, 02:19:43 PM »
Expand Quote
I have a certain comfort in knowing that no matter what happens I know any future relationship she pursues, whether it's just hooking up or dating someone or whatever, it will fail unless she can listen to what I told her she should do (just take time to yourself, without talking/dating/hooking up with anyone.
[close]

do what you need to do to comfort yourself, but id say the biggest thing is just letting go. i felt like that at one time too, but honestly its petty to go on being comforted with the idea that someone will fail at their relationships just because theyre not with you or didnt learn for the relationship you had. you shouldnt care about what they do or how their relationships end up.

after my ex dumped me, she was on a plane to cali just weeks later to see the guy she dated before me. not long after that, she moved out there to be with his roommate. from my understanding shes now married to a different guy and they have kids and it sounds like shes doing pretty well. probably better than im doing, but i let all of that go a long time ago so now when i hear about her from friends, it doesnt get to me like it would had i held a grudge and told myself that she would never find happiness in another relationship. when i dated her, she couldnt make up her mind on anything and it made her a bad girlfriend in the long run. maybe she changed. either way, im just glad that im not bummed out that shes doing well now. that would suck.

im not trying to get down on you either. you made a lot of good points, but finding comfort in knowing that she'll fail is something i'd highly recommend staying away from. life is long and you never know when some people might turn their shit around.
I get what you're saying, but I either way I'm not interested in going back. I guess that isn't really what I meant, I definitely wasn't saying I'm holding a grudge... but I mean I know better now than to give her a chance. This is the second time she did this and I can honestly say even though I wish I could believe that she is being honest with me I refuse to give her another chance.

But even then it's like yeah I could give her another chance later... but this girl has done this to you twice already and even if she says she's changed for real and you want to believe her, at what point are you just being walked all over? Especially the talking to a guy that I would have said was a friend... that changes shit. If you talk to some random dude and realize shit isn't working and you need to do some soul searching, that's one thing. But when you hook up with someone I know personally, now there is no privacy between us. They know what I know, and that is a huge part of a relationship to me.

And maybe she will be some great person to whoever she gets with in the future, but that's not my business. But I do know one thing, and that is that her mom is the kind of person who very clearly has a lot of dark shit suppressed, and I tried to get my ex girl to talk about her shit, if not with me, with a counselor or whoever just to get it out there and deal with it. Her mom has this very strange way of speaking to you like she hears nothing you say at all, like she just has denied shit in her life to the point of almost really convincing herself it never happened. She was telling me about an asian restaurant I'd already been to, and even though I mentioned that about 4 times she just kept going on with "yeah they even have like a buffet and everything here I'll show you on my phone". Like she really just chooses what gets through to her brain for her to hear, and honestly I could kind of see how that could be related to just leaving your "problems" with someone else like it isn't coming from you.

I could be completely wrong, and obviously no one is perfect but I'm just saying... I've never believed substance abuse or denial and suppression of personal issues has helped anyone ever, and I have a standard for myself and I would just expect someone to want the same for themselves.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #7010 on: July 14, 2017, 02:26:50 PM »
^Wow dude *slow clap*
Do you mind me asking how old you are Joe? You seem very mature. Kudos..

So I have a confession. It's been about a month since I broke up with my girlfriend of four years. We had a great time together, and it was definitely our most meaningful and longest relationship we both have ever had. We lived together, traveled together, and I hung out with her family who loved me. Out of left field, she decided that we needed to 'take a break from each other'. I didn't agree with this and basically said, there are no breaks, we're broken up for now. I had a foolish intention that we would get back together once some time has passed, but the more time that passes, the more I realize that I kind of don't want that. It really hurts me to say that I don't think it would be a good idea for us to get back together. She said we would have a date in a few months and see where we're are standing, and we would try again with a fresh start. I don't know if that was just her way of softening the break-up process, but I definitely believed it at the time she said it. She also said she was excited for our date in a month or two. But at this point, I'm kinda like 'wtf, no this isn't right'....

Part of me thinks, maybe she just wants to restart for whatever reason (she's about to be 23), and figure herself out. Or maybe she is just not interest in our realtionship anymore. But there is another part of me that's slowing taking over thinking, 'We love each other and work really well together, but we we don't have much in common. I'm starting to think that there is someone better out there for me and her alike, and it has been a internal struggle for me to try and let her go, even if she might not be trying to let go.

I'm kinda stuck thinking that we might be getting back together, but I KNOW that will NEVER happen, and I should just move on. It's just weird for me to start thinking this after just a month, but I'm ready to move forward.
I'm 26.

And that softening the break up process... that's exactly what I feel like she was trying to do, just like slide out of the relationship on sort of good terms but then go do whatever she said she wasn't gonna do. I remember one time when we first started talking, she said something to me and I wasn't sure if she was joking or not, and I asked her if she was. She said "We're not dating, so I don't have to lie". To which I responded something like "why are you dating someone if you have to lie to them about shit". But here we are anyway haha
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 02:29:55 PM by Joe Pesci »

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7011 on: July 15, 2017, 04:08:43 AM »
I really want to break up with my girlfriend but it's been a long time since I've broken up with someone and I don't know how. I genuinely want to stay friends and there's nothing really wrong with the relationship, I just want to see other people. It makes a lot of sense in my head and I think she'll understand, it just feels like there's never a good time for it. Her family is coming to visit now for a few weeks, so I can't really do it for a while...

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7012 on: July 15, 2017, 04:11:02 AM »
I really want to break up with my girlfriend but it's been a long time since I've broken up with someone and I don't know how. I genuinely want to stay friends and there's nothing really wrong with the relationship, I just want to see other people. It makes a lot of sense in my head and I think she'll understand, it just feels like there's never a good time for it. Her family is coming to visit now for a few weeks, so I can't really do it for a while...
No she won't. Just pull the trigger, a quick kill shot and exit stage left.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7013 on: July 15, 2017, 08:16:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
No she won't. Just pull the trigger, a quick kill shot and exit stage left.
Solid Rush album.
Anyway you're probably right.

wheelies

« Reply #7014 on: July 16, 2017, 11:01:47 AM »
So broke right now I did Walmart return scam for a damn 40ouncer

Mongoloid

« Reply #7015 on: July 16, 2017, 04:32:33 PM »
I'm a sexual deviant James Joyce style. I'm like a less self destructive GG Allin! I wanna get pissed on, especially my chest and mouth, and I want to be suffocated with butthole. My dick barely works because I've been abusing it for years. I want a girl who is just the freakiest fucking freak. I want her to rip ass when I'm eating her pussy, and I wanna fuck her after a day's hard work when she's sweaty and fucking filthy. I'm a fucking pervert, and a savage, and I give zero fucks what anyone thinks!

Pigeon

« Reply #7016 on: July 16, 2017, 04:39:01 PM »
I'm a sexual deviant James Joyce style. I'm like a less self destructive GG Allin! I wanna get pissed on, especially my chest and mouth, and I want to be suffocated with butthole. My dick barely works because I've been abusing it for years. I want a girl who is just the freakiest fucking freak. I want her to rip ass when I'm eating her pussy, and I wanna fuck her after a day's hard work when she's sweaty and fucking filthy. I'm a fucking pervert, and a savage, and I give zero fucks what anyone thinks!
Do you wanna fuck her in the ass after she takes a shit, and then smear the shit from your dick all over your chest?

Mongoloid

« Reply #7017 on: July 16, 2017, 04:58:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Do you wanna fuck her in the ass after she takes a shit, and then smear the shit from your dick all over your chest?

I'm not really into scat, but like if her shit gets on my fingers or dick I'm game. Piss is an entirely different story!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7018 on: July 16, 2017, 07:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm not really into scat, but like if her shit gets on my fingers or dick I'm game. Piss is an entirely different story!
Poo bad, pee whatever.I feel you brah.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7019 on: July 16, 2017, 11:28:27 PM »

Can I ask how you destroyed your dick? Are we talking about some crazy toys, or just regular linear depreciation over the years?