Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734893 times)

lickcakes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7110 on: August 28, 2017, 09:58:30 PM »
? I just learned that, when skating sloped surfaces/tranny, it's better to keep my body's weight above the board vertically, and not try to stand perpendicular to the surface. I've been skating for 17 years and just figured this out.

? I'm so bummed at my skating because I can't 50-50, rock to fakie, and fakie tailstall on tranny consistently. I just want to be able to navigate coping and not be way too scared to hang up. That's my goal in skateboarding.

? It takes me an incredible amount of effort to do any physical activity, especially skateboarding, even though I know it's beneficial and I'll enjoy it. It's really shitty knowing that at some point, I'm going to not have the will to be active anymore.

? I'm not really into people that much right now. I just wanna make art.

? The worst part about being autistic is that people don't understand why I'm not capable of normal job stuff, since I appear to be "normal."

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7111 on: August 28, 2017, 10:54:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Personally, with first hook-ups I get too nervous and start overthinking to the point I can't do it. Kinda my fault because I aimed to and eventually lost my virginity to someone I loved. Now I associate sex with strong feelings of affection towards a person.
[close]

This is me, totally.

I'm afraid I also prefer a woman to actually like me so that puts my wife out of the picture. It's like trying to get hard and jerk off whilst two feet from a whirring chainsaw.

I wish I was one of those dudes that'd fuck anyone by just being in the mood. Being intuitive has a huge downfall in that sense. I can't just fuck someone who doesn't have an equal desire in return.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7112 on: August 28, 2017, 11:17:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Personally, with first hook-ups I get too nervous and start overthinking to the point I can't do it. Kinda my fault because I aimed to and eventually lost my virginity to someone I loved. Now I associate sex with strong feelings of affection towards a person.
[close]

This is me, totally.

I'm afraid I also prefer a woman to actually like me so that puts my wife out of the picture. It's like trying to get hard and jerk off whilst two feet from a whirring chainsaw.
[close]

I wish I was one of those dudes that'd fuck anyone by just being in the mood. Being intuitive has a huge downfall in that sense. I can't just fuck someone who doesn't have an equal desire in return.

I was like that in my teens, sticking my dick in all the wrong faces. It is gone now and I'm kind of happy about it.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7113 on: August 29, 2017, 07:38:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

This is me, totally.

[close]

[close]

I was like that in my teens, sticking my dick in all the wrong faces. It is gone now and I'm kind of happy about it.

Your dick is gone?

Mongoloid

« Reply #7114 on: August 29, 2017, 07:44:36 AM »
Dick of Ikobrakai.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7115 on: August 29, 2017, 10:32:13 AM »
You sure got me there, kudos!

And another thing: I kind of like this chick I'm banging, but pretend to be indifferent.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #7116 on: August 29, 2017, 07:54:24 PM »

And another thing: I kind of like this chick I'm banging, but pretend to be indifferent.

How's it working out for you?
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7117 on: August 29, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Like everything else, pretty bad. I'm addicted to suffering.

Pigeon

« Reply #7118 on: August 29, 2017, 11:47:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
better than being addicted to dog drugs

In high school, during history class, I got an erection while watching Roots...it was the scene where the women are bouncing around the ship and you could see their tits...such a relief to get that off my chest.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7119 on: August 30, 2017, 02:14:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
better than being addicted to dog drugs

In high school, during history class, I got an erection while watching Roots...it was the scene where the women are bouncing around the ship and you could see their tits...such a relief to get that off my chest.

Would.

wheelies

« Reply #7120 on: August 31, 2017, 04:10:00 PM »
I think rick and morty fucking sucks.

I bought icehouse because I wanted to get the most alcohol for my money.

I stole sweatpants.

Mongoloid

« Reply #7121 on: August 31, 2017, 05:53:29 PM »

I stole sweatpants.

I actually think Icehouse is pretty good for budget beer.

I just got a 30 of Genesee Ice for $15 and feel like that's an absolute steal. Where I'm working for the next week and a half is connected to a packie, and I can drink on break. Ideal work environment!

Pigeon

« Reply #7122 on: August 31, 2017, 08:15:22 PM »
Expand Quote

I stole sweatpants.

[close]

I actually think Icehouse is pretty good for budget beer.

I just got a 30 of Genesee Ice for $15 and feel like that's an absolute steal. Where I'm working for the next week and a half is connected to a packie, and I can drink on break. Ideal work environment!
Boxer is the same price but comes in a case of 36, if you can get it. It's a bit sweet, because of the excessive malt, though. Not to shit on you guys, considering I failed giving up alcohol, I picked up a 12 pack of New Belgium Citradelic, which is a tangerine IPA...$15.14 after tax.

I shaved my pubes off, but my dick/balls feel kind of greasy. Any recommendations for beard trimmers that don't hurt or feel weird on the balls? Using a Gillette is a bit much because I want some scruff...not completely shaven.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7123 on: August 31, 2017, 10:52:37 PM »
Any recommendations for beard trimmers that don't hurt or feel weird on the balls? Using a Gillette is a bit much because I want some scruff...not completely shaven.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/gillette-fusion-proglide-styler-3-in-1-mens-body-groomer-with-beard-trimmer/6000055456468
disposable, but these things go alright

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #7124 on: September 06, 2017, 03:13:57 PM »
three weeks ago I jerked off in a bathroom stall at the MGM Grand while drinking a pina colada. AMA

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7125 on: September 06, 2017, 03:31:39 PM »
three weeks ago I jerked off in a bathroom stall at the MGM Grand while drinking a pina colada. AMA

Did you put the drink down while you jerked? What was the inspiration for the masturbation? Alcoholic or not?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7126 on: September 06, 2017, 05:42:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you put the drink down while you jerked? What was the inspiration for the masturbation? Alcoholic or not?

Why didnt you just use the liquid courage to find yourself a nice sex partner and fuck her/him in the hotel?
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #7127 on: September 06, 2017, 07:47:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Why didnt you just use the liquid courage to find yourself a nice sex partner and fuck her/him in the hotel?

I set the drink down. But I'm not sure if that was the best idea, I don't know how clean those floors are.

My girlfriend and I already had sex that day, I was in there to poop and it just happened.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7128 on: September 06, 2017, 07:54:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I set the drink down. But I'm not sure if that was the best idea, I don't know how clean those floors are.

My girlfriend and I already had sex that day, I was in there to poop and it just happened.

Did you poop and jerk off the same time? Or did you jerk off first then poop or poop first then jerk off?

Which end would you prefer?

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #7129 on: September 06, 2017, 08:51:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Did you poop and jerk off the same time? Or did you jerk off first then poop or poop first then jerk off?

Which end would you prefer?

poop, wipe, jerk, in that order.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #7130 on: September 06, 2017, 11:24:17 PM »
should have done it at the same time and doubled your pleasure

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7131 on: September 07, 2017, 01:32:44 AM »
You mean to tell me you milked the bull while the smell of manure was in the air?

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #7132 on: September 07, 2017, 02:47:16 AM »
Contemplating to buy Tensor trucks because I can't bear slipping axles any more.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7133 on: September 07, 2017, 04:40:50 AM »
Contemplating to buy Tensor trucks because I can't bear slipping axles any more.
Before you do anything rash.

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #7134 on: September 07, 2017, 12:28:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Before you do anything rash.

That guy hanging upside down is quite convincing, I will give Loctite a go.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

ttching!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65214
  • Smilin' Mercenary
« Reply #7135 on: September 07, 2017, 01:28:29 PM »

wheelies

« Reply #7136 on: September 11, 2017, 01:54:44 PM »
I sold a car seat to buy drugs but my mom threw them out so I stole to starbucks tip jar to buy more.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7137 on: September 11, 2017, 03:29:50 PM »
I sold a car seat to buy drugs but my mom threw them out so I stole to starbucks tip jar to buy more.

He's back. The bawtawd we've all grown to love.

wheelies

« Reply #7138 on: September 11, 2017, 03:34:13 PM »
Coinstared it to $31, I only needed $27 to mess my life up for a few months though. So I bought tobacco too. Its not cool or fun what I do though.

wheelies

« Reply #7139 on: September 11, 2017, 03:43:52 PM »
actually its kinda fun