Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734871 times)

Pigeon

Re: real confessions
« Reply #7140 on: September 13, 2017, 04:42:55 AM »
My dreams lately have been realistic and boring. I just woke up thinking I missed my flight, when I haven't even booked a flight yet. Since it was 4 AM and I couldn't sleep, I ended up buying a ticket. My dreams used to be fucked, or I would wake up mid-kickflip, only to realize that I was in bed, and not on a skateboard. I haven't smoked weed for a bit over a month now, so I'm assuming it's affecting my dreams. When I head back to California, I really want to smoke, so I can cut out alcohol and still be able to eat properly. Without smoking or drinking, I can only eat one meal a day and a little bit of fruit, as well as a cup of coffee...basically consume 600 calories, which isn't healthy either. At the same time, I need to be frugal with money, because $100/week adds up over time. I need to get my finances together so I can mortgage an apartment or house by 2020.

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7141 on: September 13, 2017, 10:02:39 AM »
My dreams lately have been realistic and boring. I just woke up thinking I missed my flight, when I haven't even booked a flight yet. Since it was 4 AM and I couldn't sleep, I ended up buying a ticket. My dreams used to be fucked, or I would wake up mid-kickflip, only to realize that I was in bed, and not on a skateboard. I haven't smoked weed for a bit over a month now, so I'm assuming it's affecting my dreams. When I head back to California, I really want to smoke, so I can cut out alcohol and still be able to eat properly. Without smoking or drinking, I can only eat one meal a day and a little bit of fruit, as well as a cup of coffee...basically consume 600 calories, which isn't healthy either. At the same time, I need to be frugal with money, because $100/week adds up over time. I need to get my finances together so I can mortgage an apartment or house by 2020.

600 for an adult male? Dude, you maintenance is at least 1800. You are starving, I don't know if you gonna make it past 2018, please stop.

Pigeon

« Reply #7142 on: September 13, 2017, 10:51:55 AM »
^
I'm not starving, but I knew that it wasn't healthy. It's exactly why I used to smoke. Now, I just have a beer with a meal, because I don't want to get caught with weed in Texas. I just don't get hungry unless I push myself physically from skateboarding or running. Also, I really can't force myself to eat when I'm not hungry, or I end up feeling like shit...then pass out for a couple hours. t's not really an issue because I skate for 2 hours, walk dogs for 1-3 hours and run for 1-2 hours a day. I was probably trying to subconsciously justify buying weed. When I'm sober and doing work on a computer for 12 hours a day, I don't get hungry or have much desire to do anything other than watch TV before passing out.

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7143 on: September 13, 2017, 12:54:14 PM »
^
I'm not starving, but I knew that it wasn't healthy. It's exactly why I used to smoke. Now, I just have a beer with a meal, because I don't want to get caught with weed in Texas. I just don't get hungry unless I push myself physically from skateboarding or running. Also, I really can't force myself to eat when I'm not hungry, or I end up feeling like shit...then pass out for a couple hours. t's not really an issue because I skate for 2 hours, walk dogs for 1-3 hours and run for 1-2 hours a day. I was probably trying to subconsciously justify buying weed. When I'm sober and doing work on a computer for 12 hours a day, I don't get hungry or have much desire to do anything other than watch TV before passing out.

I know that feeling Pigeon, I'm in the same boat with no paddle. I can barely eat after coming out of the hospital & really have to force myself to eat even when I don't want to. I definitely justify my marijuana smoking due to this (although I don't always partake in the reef), it does help calm my stomach so I can eat without feeling like I'm going to throw up. Eating little definitely presents problems with physical health, making myself feel weak, leading to headaches & nausea. Trying to do better everyday, eat better, drink lots of water & cut all the crap out (although I do enjoy a soda here & there); I keep sober though besides the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Confession: Loperamide addiction led to my triple cardiac arrest episode & 3 weeks in the hospital.   
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

shark tits

« Reply #7144 on: September 13, 2017, 01:55:57 PM »
jeesh! were you shooting it? did you take it to not get dopesick or for diarreah? least you survived but that's gnarly. in response to youtube, i don't smoke weed, i just grow it. i made some joints outta male plants to puff on but they don't get you high, they're like movie cigs.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7145 on: September 13, 2017, 10:39:07 PM »
Lot of sad posts in here. Like I said, the side affects of your eating habits, or lack therof, will fuck up your testoteron and your healing process. Please eat as much as you can, I don't care if you feel like it or not.

QueeferMadness

• Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
« Reply #7146 on: September 14, 2017, 03:34:43 AM »
Seriously you can't function properly without fueling the tank boys, get it into you.

Pigeon

« Reply #7147 on: September 16, 2017, 12:25:36 PM »
I thought I already hit a low point in life but I just hit an even lower point. I've recently given up drugs, except for caffeine. Alcohol is literally one of the worst drugs. Countless times, I've seen it ruin other people's lives but I never learned from their mistakes. Now that it's affected the lives of people that I care about, I see how my decisions have negative consequences on others, as well as myself. I've done my best to make amends and there's no benefit in dwelling on the past...I've learned from my mistakes and am doing my best to better myself as a person. I have to create long-term goals, aside from short-term goals, with set dates. Also, I need to work on my: speech, self-esteem, time management, communication, diet, exercise, and impulse. When I'm feeling bummed, I'm going to just go skate, instead of getting caught back in the cycle. If I'm injured or some shit, I'm going to read or learn any topic that I'm interested in. I've already cut off TV and movies to spend my time more wisely. There's a decent chance that's I can die from a car crash, get stabbed by a bum or even get hit by a bus. Life is shorter than people realize, and I want to utilize my time as efficiently as possible. I'm the back of my head, I've always thought that I wouldn't be getting fucked up if I was truly happy. I don't want a therapist or any help. It's something that's I want to deal with by me self. Hopefully, when I sort everything out, I'll be a stronger, more mature and self-reliant person. I already know what I want to make me happy isn't much, and is very reasonable, as well as attainable. /rant

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7148 on: September 16, 2017, 04:28:30 PM »
i mentally plug my nose around poor people
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #7149 on: September 16, 2017, 06:23:25 PM »
I do around handicapped people

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #7150 on: September 19, 2017, 01:13:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
three weeks ago I jerked off in a bathroom stall at the MGM Grand while drinking a pina colada. AMA
[close]

Did you put the drink down while you jerked? What was the inspiration for the masturbation? Alcoholic or not?
[close]

Why didnt you just use the liquid courage to find yourself a nice sex partner and fuck her/him in the hotel?
[close]

I set the drink down. But I'm not sure if that was the best idea, I don't know how clean those floors are.

My girlfriend and I already had sex that day, I was in there to poop and it just happened.
[close]

Did you poop and jerk off the same time? Or did you jerk off first then poop or poop first then jerk off?

Which end would you prefer?
[close]

poop, wipe, jerk, in that order.

yo, youre playing a dangerous game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzxQgRbTesA

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7151 on: September 19, 2017, 02:13:47 PM »
If you jerk - poop - wipe you could accidentally transfer some jizz onto your butthole and then if you died of a heart attack before you finished the coroner would tell your mom you had jizz on your butthole.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7152 on: September 19, 2017, 04:43:00 PM »
jeesh! were you shooting it? did you take it to not get dopesick or for diarreah? least you survived but that's gnarly. in response to youtube, i don't smoke weed, i just grow it. i made some joints outta male plants to puff on but they don't get you high, they're like movie cigs.

Nah no oil rigging, was taking upwards of 200+ a day, stealing them in mass quantity from various Walmart's; it was a full-bore problem that only the junkiest of the junk would stoop to. The whole point was to bind up some receptors in my tummy-tum so I could achieve no stomach issues, there is NO high involved other than maybe a placebo, despite the rumors they're telling down at the local box socials around town. I knew it carried a high-risk of problems to the ol' ticker, but I've never been one to heed warnings from non-believers. Kevin Michael summed it up best, "Live Fast, Die Fast"; the old adage of truth ladies & gentlemen. Hope things be good up in Graf Holler my boy, back to skate the HF with ya' Tits & Dirtnek coming out of left field; sober like a cobra on Valentines Day.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

Pigeon

« Reply #7153 on: September 19, 2017, 05:39:01 PM »
If you jerk - poop - wipe you could accidentally transfer some jizz onto your butthole and then if you died of a heart attack before you finished the coroner would tell your mom you had jizz on your butthole.
This is more appropriate for, "Things You Pondered Today," but an interesting subject.

When people die, don't they empty all the shit from their intestines? So, wouldn't all the post-mortem excrement expel the semen? There could be a trace amount left, but I doubt the coroner would tell your mom unless it was someone else's.

shark tits

« Reply #7154 on: September 20, 2017, 06:28:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nah no oil rigging, was taking upwards of 200+ a day, stealing them in mass quantity from various Walmart's; it was a full-bore problem that only the junkiest of the junk would stoop to. The whole point was to bind up some receptors in my tummy-tum so I could achieve no stomach issues, there is NO high involved other than maybe a placebo, despite the rumors they're telling down at the local box socials around town. I knew it carried a high-risk of problems to the ol' ticker, but I've never been one to heed warnings from non-believers. Kevin Michael summed it up best, "Live Fast, Die Fast"; the old adage of truth ladies & gentlemen. Hope things be good up in Graf Holler my boy, back to skate the HF with ya' Tits & Dirtnek coming out of left field; sober like a cobra on Valentines Day.
bad story but glad ya came out the other side. i had a stroke in mexico that one time and i didn't even realize it til yrs later. we're skaters, we're tough. i thought i had hit a nerve that made my arm quasi-paralyzed for about 6 stressful wks [i was catching trains switch as a result and my fighting stance looked wack as fuck].
i cut dirtnek outta my life but if you wanna skate HF, help build a spot, run the courthouse or whatever i'm getting it in. the holler is good, i gotta get a new gf to help me tend the land and i wanna make an agriculture collective but baby steps....
don't base your life on jesus christ quotes, he wasn't a happy man [i fuck w/ his country album though].

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #7155 on: September 20, 2017, 07:17:38 AM »
i was catching trains switch as a result
Duuuuuuuude, this is one of the most awkward things.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7156 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:01 PM »
I check medicine cabinets at any given chance.

Pigeon

« Reply #7157 on: September 22, 2017, 10:36:29 PM »
I got stuck in between doors on BART fifteen minutes ago...I've been doing stupid shit since I went sober, probably because I'm more cautious when I'm fucked up.

Wizard Fight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #7158 on: September 24, 2017, 03:28:58 PM »
I've been clean for 18 months and this is still my reflex.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7159 on: September 24, 2017, 03:43:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's mere impulse at this point. The family medicine cabinet never stood a chance.

shark tits

« Reply #7160 on: September 24, 2017, 04:07:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It's mere impulse at this point. The family medicine cabinet never stood a chance.
i'm still like that w/ dumpsters and recycling copper. i've got a closet full of wires and a few actual plumbing pipes. i don't care for money but my eyes light up at 'high dollar scrap' and i find myself rummaging alleys and rooftops like a common crook.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7161 on: September 24, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Is buying your own Preparation-H really THAT embarrassing?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7162 on: September 24, 2017, 05:33:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Yeah, dude. It's the absolute worst.

Grind King Rims

« Reply #7163 on: September 24, 2017, 11:31:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

A real pain in the ass.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7164 on: September 25, 2017, 01:10:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

A real pain in the ass.
My haemorrhoid came back last week. My wife's gone off the pill but we're not trying for a baby. I went into to the pharmacy and walked up to the counter with haemorrhoid creme, condoms, and lube. No frontin' I don't play.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7165 on: September 25, 2017, 06:10:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

A real pain in the ass.
[close]
My haemorrhoid came back last week. My wife's gone off the pill but we're not trying for a baby. I went into to the pharmacy and walked up to the counter with haemorrhoid creme, condoms, and lube. No frontin' I don't play.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #7166 on: September 25, 2017, 06:58:59 PM »
Lifting has made me way gayer

I spend most of my time looking at ripped dudes with their shirts off working out on Instagram instead of random Instagram models

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7167 on: September 25, 2017, 11:42:05 PM »
Lifting has made me way gayer

I spend most of my time looking at ripped dudes with their shirts off working out on Instagram instead of random Instagram models

Yepp, does that to you. I have a crush on Dimitriy Klokov. Watched his 100+ minutes of technique stuff for olympic weight lifting. What a man...

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #7168 on: October 04, 2017, 02:56:09 AM »
Since I stopped taking SSRI I'm as horny as a monkey all the time and I love that.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #7169 on: October 09, 2017, 09:27:12 PM »
I'm 35 and I don't know how to dress like an adult.
you never know about pre-cum