Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1734829 times)

QueeferMadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -343
  • Don't Fear The Queefer
Re: real confessions
« Reply #7170 on: October 10, 2017, 01:22:30 AM »
I'm 35 and I don't know how to dress like an adult.

I think it comes with the territory of skateboarding, perpetual youth and I need more range of motion than what's offered by dad jeans

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #7171 on: October 10, 2017, 06:13:29 AM »
i cant afford to dress like an adult

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #7172 on: October 10, 2017, 10:41:48 AM »
I don't know how to be an adult.

SIMPLY

• Rep: 30
« Reply #7173 on: October 10, 2017, 10:46:26 AM »
im turning into an adult and today i have to buy car insurance. i just wanna smoke doinks with my cat

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7174 on: October 10, 2017, 10:58:01 AM »
Doinks and guap, the eternal conundrum

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7175 on: October 10, 2017, 12:35:56 PM »
I fucking hate being an adult. The other day I had to go through a whole bunch of shit changing my bank account to a new bank so my wife and I could have a joint account as well as our own, then I had to deal with HMRC (our equivalent to the IRS) because my business owes corporation tax as well as employees taxes and all this was on my "day off".

I remember not giving a shit about any of this whack shit and nothing ever went wrong, now if I don't do it other people suffer.

That said I dress like an adult when needed but always put my own twist on it so I wouldn't call it conforming. If you need any sartorial tips DM me. I could write you a little checklist for a stock adult capsule wardrobe that you can mix and match with plus add a little flair of your own.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7176 on: October 10, 2017, 12:49:21 PM »
Don't be an adult if you don't want to. Nothing matters.

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #7177 on: October 10, 2017, 01:24:50 PM »
If I didn't have a child I'd go full Bawtawd, believe me.
you never know about pre-cum 

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7178 on: October 10, 2017, 01:46:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh yeah kids'll fuck you over big time. If you ignore those you go to prison.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7179 on: October 10, 2017, 02:25:14 PM »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #7180 on: October 10, 2017, 03:32:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I don't have kids but I want them and that is what's forcing me to be a part time adult.

shark tits

« Reply #7181 on: October 10, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
i sucked at being an adult but when i get bummed about it, i just got done skating a DIY i helped make. came home and my mom made gumbo from okra and tomatoes i grew in the yard. ranger cookies for dessert.
sometimes ya feel kinda pathetic but i usedta feel pathetic working too. or being in a shit 'adult' relationship, nothing is more lonesome than being w/ the wrong woman, at least being alone you've got freedom to meet someone else.

being a normal adult puts you into a better class of gf but it can go the other way too. when i was on the streets i had sexy street girls but generally, mainstream girls wanna see a job or something. fuck you baby, i'm shredding and eating cookies and sfb said nothing matters.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #7182 on: October 11, 2017, 02:52:34 PM »
Fuck having kids. But still, live a little...
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #7183 on: October 11, 2017, 03:33:02 PM »
That said I dress like an adult when needed but always put my own twist on it so I wouldn't call it conforming. If you need any sartorial tips DM me. I could write you a little checklist for a stock adult capsule wardrobe that you can mix and match with plus add a little flair of your own.

In need of this!

Also, not sure if I've been watching too much Love Letters to Skateboarding but, Grosso's whole mentality during the season where everything was going shitty for him makes sense. The useless wooden toy is ridiculous but it's still pretty awesome. Kinda gets put in perspective when girls ignore you but, some still the whole skater thing as attractive.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

bawtawd3

« Reply #7184 on: October 14, 2017, 03:24:51 PM »
i still have urges to jerk off to samantha brown in a bikini

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #7185 on: October 15, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »
i still have urges to jerk off to samantha brown in a bikini
I mean she's not ugly, you do you boo
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #7186 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:46 AM »
I don't know how to be an adult.

I try too but I relapse often. I like to do things I'll regret the next day.
Bonus points since when I'm feeling confident and responsible people are like 'yo dude you kinda look 16' (due to lack of beard).
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #7187 on: October 16, 2017, 03:25:06 AM »
the not-knowing-how-to-be-an-adult thing is something a lot of skateboarders seem to face upon entering the late 20's, early 30's. probably because skateboarding indirectly teaches you 'being an adult' really doesn't mean much (being responsible does, however ; maybe that's where the fine line is) and it's merely a pre-made concept society likes to engrain in people to pressure them into behaving as active consumers. entering the 30's you're more and more bound to deal with people having expectations from you (especially if you've found a person you'd like to nurture a long-term relationship with at that point), and thus you're more and more likely to question your fundamental life choices, but in reality you don't have to give up on your youth, identity, personality... to fit into some kind of abstract mold. i see people my age (and with different backgrounds) who resent this fantasy of a dilemma so much, and have a hard time dealing with it, resulting in constant anguish influencing everything they attempt, when i don't think they really have to make any drastic choices like that just to claim they've fixated themselves on either end of the dilemma. you're not just a 'kid' or a 'man-child' or an 'adult', you're a person, first and foremost, and human beings are complex. just be and do you, if you feel like you can (and want) to embrace certain responsibilities that will benefit your lifestyle then please do so, but you feel like you can't for now then just embrace that idea and let things come naturally at the pace that feels right to you, or you might end up in a position you're not prepared for and won't know how to handle, for you won't even understand what the hell is happening to you in the first place, like in the fucking talking heads song. i think i've been in that position before, and it was fucking impossible. now some years have passed and i understand what i'm doing (and why i'm doing it) a lot more, fundamentally, and i feel a whole lot better.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7188 on: October 16, 2017, 02:03:05 PM »
the not-knowing-how-to-be-an-adult thing is something a lot of skateboarders seem to face upon entering the late 20's, early 30's. probably because skateboarding indirectly teaches you 'being an adult' really doesn't mean much (being responsible does, however ; maybe that's where the fine line is) and it's merely a pre-made concept society likes to engrain in people to pressure them into behaving as active consumers. entering the 30's you're more and more bound to deal with people having expectations from you (especially if you've found a person you'd like to nurture a long-term relationship with at that point), and thus you're more and more likely to question your fundamental life choices, but in reality you don't have to give up on your youth, identity, personality... to fit into some kind of abstract mold. i see people my age (and with different backgrounds) who resent this fantasy of a dilemma so much, and have a hard time dealing with it, resulting in constant anguish influencing everything they attempt, when i don't think they really have to make any drastic choices like that just to claim they've fixated themselves on either end of the dilemma. you're not just a 'kid' or a 'man-child' or an 'adult', you're a person, first and foremost, and human beings are complex. just be and do you, if you feel like you can (and want) to embrace certain responsibilities that will benefit your lifestyle then please do so, but you feel like you can't for now then just embrace that idea and let things come naturally at the pace that feels right to you, or you might end up in a position you're not prepared for and won't know how to handle, for you won't even understand what the hell is happening to you in the first place, like in the fucking talking heads song. i think i've been in that position before, and it was fucking impossible. now some years have passed and i understand what i'm doing (and why i'm doing it) a lot more, fundamentally, and i feel a whole lot better.

I avoid family get-togethers like they're the god damn plague just so I won't have to this exact conversation.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7189 on: October 16, 2017, 08:34:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Oh yeah kids'll fuck you over big time. If you ignore those you go to prison.
On the plus side, if you go to prison you can keep ignoring them.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1568
« Reply #7190 on: October 17, 2017, 04:03:49 AM »
I avoid family get-togethers like they're the god damn plague just so I won't have to this exact conversation.

well i'm sorry. but would you rather read me rambling about how i am most likely just naive and in reality my life is shit ? contemplating how blunt existence is is one thing, but abandoning yourself to the point where you lose direction and get sidetracked by all the noise is just as feeble as choosing to focus on nothing but the positives in life like nothing ever goes down. i think the occasional reminder that one should keep themselves busy and handle their own life is important, albeit sometimes redundant or just plain annoying. balance might be key. at least family get-togethers are an option for you, regardless of how disconnected you might (or might not) feel from them, having people around who actually somewhat consider you is a luxury - families might not always be the best possible example of such a situation, but at least it's something.

i felt like chiming in on the subject because entering the 30's it's really something that's been concerning me lately, just seeing all my friends at the same stage in life suddenly start to freak out because a little voice is just now telling them they may be thinking about skateboarding too much and should instead be focusing on other things. not talking about people likely to get stigmatized as socially unproductive either, some of them actually have 'remarkable' careers as engineers or company owners - people who look like 'they've had their shit together' forever then suddenly something cracks and they realize how lost they really are. the obsession with skateboarding may then evolve from something carefree and recreational, therapeutic even, to a devouring source of anguish and actually become a lead figure of one's severe personality crisis. maybe i'm tripping and you have no idea what i'm talking about. you have my favorite avatar on SLAP

doublesteveburger

« Reply #7191 on: October 17, 2017, 01:37:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

well i'm sorry. but would you rather read me rambling about how i am most likely just naive and in reality my life is shit ? contemplating how blunt existence is is one thing, but abandoning yourself to the point where you lose direction and get sidetracked by all the noise is just as feeble as choosing to focus on nothing but the positives in life like nothing ever goes down. i think the occasional reminder that one should keep themselves busy and handle their own life is important, albeit sometimes redundant or just plain annoying. balance might be key. at least family get-togethers are an option for you, regardless of how disconnected you might (or might not) feel from them, having people around who actually somewhat consider you is a luxury - families might not always be the best possible example of such a situation, but at least it's something.

i felt like chiming in on the subject because entering the 30's it's really something that's been concerning me lately, just seeing all my friends at the same stage in life suddenly start to freak out because a little voice is just now telling them they may be thinking about skateboarding too much and should instead be focusing on other things. not talking about people likely to get stigmatized as socially unproductive either, some of them actually have 'remarkable' careers as engineers or company owners - people who look like 'they've had their shit together' forever then suddenly something cracks and they realize how lost they really are. the obsession with skateboarding may then evolve from something carefree and recreational, therapeutic even, to a devouring source of anguish and actually become a lead figure of one's severe personality crisis. maybe i'm tripping and you have no idea what i'm talking about. you have my favorite avatar on SLAP

I was just chiming in on how I deal with this sort of thing. Everything you said in your original post was spot on and I agree for the most part.

shark tits

« Reply #7192 on: October 17, 2017, 05:10:12 PM »
i'm going to vermont/new hampshire this wkend for rusty berrings's skatepark opening. my setup is kinda thrashed so i was gonna skate to the shop, grab a deck.
concurrently i've been reading about 'microdosing' shrooms. i've got a honey jar full of them.
'oh i'll just take a little honey. no i'll grab a stem. oh, it's connected to a cap, i'll just eat it all,no biggie.'
went out to my beeyard and started killing yellowjackets who were trying to b & e. didn't wanna tinge my trip w/ insecticide so i wandered my garden a bit and got the heebie jeebies about skating downtown.
ended up tripping in the house, didn't get a board. try again tomorrow.
goddamn impulsivity!
steveburger and sillhouette, i agree w/ yuz.
mostly i've got a 'crazy pass' so nobody expect too much from me and it's freeing but it's a drag nobody believes or is interested in my accomplishments.

bawtawd3

« Reply #7193 on: October 17, 2017, 06:49:28 PM »
Microdosing is over rated, macrodose them hoes and lay down. Crazy pass? You get uncle sams looney bucks?

shark tits

« Reply #7194 on: October 17, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
Microdosing is over rated, macrodose them hoes and lay down. Crazy pass? You get uncle sams looney bucks?
i prefer to think of it as an artist's grant like my man elliott smith from above^

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 62
« Reply #7195 on: October 19, 2017, 04:58:05 PM »
Real Confessions:

I thought the Nora "bunt" episode was funny.

Pigeon

« Reply #7196 on: October 31, 2017, 03:16:41 AM »
Next time I'm walking a dog and don't have bags...I'm going to deny that it was the dog and blame a homeless person.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #7197 on: October 31, 2017, 09:25:27 AM »
Next time I'm walking a dog and don't have bags...I'm going to deny that it was the dog and blame a homeless person.

A long long time ago my dog hit me with a surprise uncharacteristic second shit, and I had already used the bag I brought with me. I wasn't about to bare hand it and stuff it in my pocket, plus this was in Philadelphia which is like a piece of dog shit with buildings, so I was just going to leave it there. This women was bewildered that I wasn't going to pick it up because it was made of shit and that's gross.

DaSk8D00D

• Rep: -108
  • Can't Leave SLAP Alone the Game Needs Me!
« Reply #7198 on: October 31, 2017, 10:16:16 AM »
My girl caught me whackin off in the bathroom the other day. On the toilet dick at full mast, phone in hand, the whole nine

I got home from skating while she was out the house so I said fuck it, ima do my thing .
She got home and wanna try to be cute by by busting the door open tryna scare somebody, knowing damn well that shit wouldn’t fly if I were to try the same to her

She even tried to front like she didn’t know I was home, even tho she already admitted to tryna scare me AND the fact that I had all my clothes & skate shoes right outside the bathroom door

Then she wanna give me a hard time about it, on some “eww I can’t believe you were doing that in there”

The fuck? I been doin this my whole life! If you gotta problem with what I’m doing then you can come over and do it for me

I be hittin it raw ain’t no way I’m lettin her pull that first nut out of me. She gotta play my backups cuz that starting 5 would be dunking & draining 3’s in her ovaries all night. I know my dads track record I can’t take those chances if I botch the pullout

I told her the Worse part of all of this is that she ruined my decades long streak of discretionary fapping. Now I gotta start all over and who knows if Ima Be able top that shit in my 50’s

That being said, we been pretty active since so it might’ve been a good thing overall

I’m also lowkey scared tho cuz I actually did botch my last pullout & now I’m praying on that period the same way Africans pray for rain

And she’s fucking crazy on her period too

Vigo the Carpathian

« Reply #7199 on: October 31, 2017, 10:44:39 AM »
Will...